We Need to Talk, Vic

Story Info
A startling admission.
853 words
3.65
195k
44

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

A tale of warning and woe!

Life is not always quite what you expect it to be.

Sorry no graphic sex, and only just managed to make the minimum number of words to qualify for inclusion here, but there didn't seem to be much more to say.

++++++++++++++

"Come and sit down here for a moment Maddy," I called out to my pretty young wife. Too pretty for her own good really.

"I'm busy Vic," she answered. "Let me get this finished."

"We need to talk Madeleine," I informed her, the tone of my voice and my use of her full name, Madeleine, bringing her up short.

"What's up honey?" She asked nervously, putting down the dishes that she'd been cleaning.

"Come and sit down."

"But ....."

"Come and sit down," I barked at her, and cautiously she complied, perching herself uncertainly on the edge of the armchair opposite mine, her short skirt riding way up her shapely thighs, and exposing acres of gorgeous, sun kissed, and ridiculously long, slender leg.

"What's bothering you Vic?" Maddy asked, those beautiful braless breasts of hers, swaying seductively under her thin top as she settled herself down.

"It can't go on Maddy," I started to explain. "I just can't do it anymore."

"Do what honey?" Maddy demanded softly, her big, soft brown eyes gazing at me lovingly.

"The cheating Maddy. The bloody infidelity Maddy," I spat out. "I simply can't do it anymore."

"You mean ....."

"Yes Maddy," I butted in, when she hesitated. "I'm beginning to hate what I've done. I just can't do it anymore."

"I did wonder," my wife mumbled unhappily staring at me. "I wasn't sure of course, but I did wonder."

"I covered my tracks well," I admitted. "Couldn't risk getting caught."

"You bastard," she sighed, though there was more regret in her voice than malice. "How many?"

"Three of them," I told her. "That's all of them, I hope. The first time nearly two years ago now."

"Three?" Maddy queried.

"Yes three," I confirmed. "I should know."

"I had no idea the first time," she sighed aloud. "After the second one then I had to suspect, but couldn't believe it. But three? When was the third?"

"This afternoon," I admitted, wiping the sweat from my brow at the memory of it. "God knows I love you Maddy. It's got to stop."

"Oh God no!" She gasped, her face losing its colour. "Not this afternoon. Not .... Not ...."

"Yes Maddy."

"Oh my God Vic. What have you done?"

"Same as with the others Maddy."

"You shot him?" She burst out. "You shot John?"

"Afraid so honey," I admitted, unable to keep the guilty look off my face. "Just the same as I shot Fred and Tim."

"Where?"

"Straight between the eyes Maddy."

"No I mean ..... Oh what difference does it make?"

"You left me no option."

"Poor John," Maddy murmured, shaking her head slowly. "I did try to warn him off, but he was so insistent. You're sure it can't be traced back to you?"

"Absolutely. Nobody will suspect me. But you've got to stop Maddy. You've got to stop letting these guys seduce you."

"OK Vic," Maddy grinned back at me, beginning to relax. "I've had a good run I guess and you're being very reasonable about the whole thing."

"In my position Maddy, my dear, I've had to learn to be forgiving. It's part of my very being."

"Even so Vic."

"Let's put it all behind us now Maddy," I smiled at her, offering her my hand. "We'll get a new start. You stop fucking other guys and I'll stop shooting them. Is that agreed?"

"Yes my love," my Maddy, my loving wife promised me, taking my hand and coming to sit on my lap, where she knew she belonged. "No more. I promise no more; just you and me from now on. Let's go to bed"

"Few things to do before we can relax Maddy. Are you forgetting?"

"Oh of course," she giggled. "With John gone, we'll need a new verger, won't we?"

"Yes we will Maddy. Fred and Tim were only Church wardens and they were easy to replace, but we'll have to talk to the Bishop about the new verger."

"Anyone in mind?"

"I talked to him yesterday about it, and he's got a couple of possibilities," I was pleased to be able to inform her.

"He knew what you were going to do?"

"His idea from the start. It was his gun. He hasn't really needed it since his wife died in that unfortunate shooting accident."

"He didn't mind too much about John then?"

"No. I don't think he liked him very much anyway. Thought he was a big prick actually."

"He was right there," Maddy agreed, an odd smile flitting past her pretty features for some reason. "Is your sermon ready for tomorrow?"

"Certainly is honey," I smiled happily. "It's about the importance of 7th commandment."

"Wouldn't the 6th one be more appropriate honey?"

Maybe. Maybe," I thought aloud. "Maybe next Sunday."

++++++++++++

Don't take it seriously folks.

Please!

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers