We Need To Talk, You Bastard

Story Info
Wife's ploy fails.
1.4k words
4.18
254.9k
93

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers

A short and sweet vignette , and hopefully to the point. No long background details, no actual sex and a resolution left quite deliberately with a touch of doubt. It's what I hope is a new take on a familiar theme, and hope you enjoy it.

+++++++++++++

"We need to talk, you bastard," my wife Cloe screamed at me as she stormed into our living room. "We need to talk right now."

I looked up at her and gave her a weak grin. I'd sort of been expecting something like this, and I sort of deserved it, maybe.

"Well what have you got to say for yourself Colin?" she shouted, the decibels threatening to leave the scale, when I didn't give her an answer. "Cat got your tongue has it?"

"No sweetie," I answered as calmly as I could. "What's up?"

"You know what's up you cheating bastard," Cloe ranted at me. "I've just finished talking to Linda."

Well folks, that just about confirmed it. Her friend Linda and 'cheating' in more or less the same breath didn't leave a lot of room for doubt. Like my wife, Linda was a hot little number except that her legs were maybe even longer and her tits definitely perkier. I'd fancied her for years but till recently never dreamt that I'd ever do anything about it.

"Oh that," was all I could think of to say, though it hardly seemed to be adequate in the circumstances.

"So you don't deny that you fucked her then?"

"Would you believe me if I did?" I tried, without too much hope.

"Of course I wouldn't believe it, you idiot," Cloe growled at me.

"So no point in me denying it then," I mumbled, avoiding her eye. "What did she tell you?"

"Everything! She told me everything."

"Everything?" I repeated a forced smile on my face. "Did she tell you how many times I gave her an orgasm? How she screamed when I eat her out?"

"Shut up Colin," she started to screech again. "It's bad enough already and you're going to pay for this you bastard."

"Guess I'm not going to like that, am I?"

"Damn right you're not going to like it," she carried on her tirade. "If you think you can fuck around on me, then I can do the same."

"What!" I exclaimed, though her reaction to what I'd done was hardly a surprise. "You don't mean ..."

"That's exactly what I mean you cheating bugger," she interrupted. "You fucked another woman, so I'm going to have sex with another man to get my own back. Probably several times, and you accept it or I go see a divorce lawyer first thing in the morning."

"I guess you don't leave me a lot of choice sweetie," I acknowledged the position she had me in."

"Damn right you haven't," my wife chimed in with a triumphant smile on her still beautiful face.

"Ok Cloe," I muttered under my breath, only just audibly. "I admit you've got me. I'll go for the divorce option."

"Well I'm glad you can see ...." She started to say, clamming up as it dawned on her quite what I'd said. "What? What did you say?"

"Divorce," I repeated more confidently. "I'll go for the divorce option please."

"But you can't," she replied in a confused tone.

"Can," I informed her.

"But you can't Colin," Cloe said again unhappily. "I still love you and don't want that."

"Well I still sort of love you sweetie, but you gave me the choice and that's what I've chosen."

"But you can't Colin," she repeated yet again, close to sobbing. "I love our life together and don't want a divorce. All I want is a little revenge for you cheating on me."

"But you still can Cloe," I grinned my best grin at her. "If we're going to get a divorce anyway, then you might as well go and fuck Tom tonight as you planned."

"What?... Tom?.... How do you?.... " Cloe spluttered, confused and totally astonished at my words.

"Yes, Tom who you work with," I pressed home with. "It was him you were planning to give it to, wasn't it?"

"Well," was her very uncertain response. "I guess it might have been him I had in mind."

"Well I damn well hope so Cloe," I stated, wagging my finger at her. "I do hope that he's the only one you've been messing about with behind my back, for the last couple of months."

"Couple of months," Cloe sobbed. "How do you? ... How could you? ...."

"How could I know Cloe?" I cut in, helping her out. "You start wearing shorter skirts to work and coming home later and later? You cut down sex with me from three or four times a week to once every now and then? You come home with your tits flopping about, and I'm not supposed to notice that you've lost your bra somewhere?"

"Oh Colin honey," she started to cry. "It's not what it seems like. We've never actually had sex yet. I love you honey."

"Cloe," I said firmly. "I have to tell you that I put a recorder on our phone and I've listened into your calls to him, so I'm aware that you haven't done the dirty deed yet."

"One of your conversations that I heard was with Linda on Tuesday," I carried on, when she hadn't responded, tears welling up in her eyes as she saw her comfortable life collapsing around her. "Cute move persuading her to seduce me to give you an excuse to fuck Tom. Trouble is of course, I was expecting it."

"But you went through with it Colin."

Damn right I did," I chuckled. "I've always fancied a crack at Linda and I can assure you she didn't disappoint me. Maybe I'll have another session with her once this is all over."

"But doesn't that make us even Colin?" My wife pleaded, close to panic. "Can't we drop the talk of divorce?"

"Maybe," I ventured, stroking my chin thoughtfully. "Are you prepared to ring Tom's wife right now and tell her what you two have been up to?"

"Oh God Colin," she pleaded. "Don't make me do that please."

"This time it's your choice Cloe," I delighted in telling her.

"OK, I'll do it," she caved in.

"And tell you company what's been going on. You might get the sack, but he's your boss, so he certainly will."

"Ok," she whispered, pleasing me no end that I'd just effectively wrecked Tom's life.

"And get Linda to seduce me again?"

"I don't think she'll agree Colin," she tried to get out of it.

"Oh I'm pretty sure she will if you ask her nicely," I told her confidently with a grin, remembering that afternoon and the state I'd left the lovely Linda in, my grin widening when Cloe nodded her agreement.

"And a threesome would be in order I think," I continued to push my luck. "And I do mean with Linda, not Tom."

"Ok Colin, I'll do anything. Anything you want, but please don't end our marriage."

"We'll see when you've done everything I've demanded," I promised.

"What are the chances?" Cloe asked plaintively.

"I'd say the odds are fifty-fifty maybe."

"I'll settle for that Colin," my loving wife cried out, leaping into my arms and rubbing those gorgeous big tits up against me, reminding me of what I'd been missing lately. We'd see how it went and the thought of having two such gorgeous women at my beck and call for a while was very attractive. Crikey, a few weeks of that and I might be praying for one of them to get a bit on the side to save me from exhaustion.

My chastised wife took me by the hand and dragged me up towards the bedroom to start atoning for her behaviour, totally unaware, as it happened, that I'd told her a very big lie.

That's right folks – I was going to enjoy the next few weeks, but as far as the longer term was concerned, then I'd lied to her about the odds big time!

+++++++++++++

Leave it to you to decide what happened in the long term depending on your view of such events. Whatever you chose is fine with me, and I'm pretty sure you got it spot on.

Britease
Britease
2,384 Followers