We Needed a Vacation Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple meets three other couples and decide on no limits.
10.7k words
4.68
84.1k
111

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,418 Followers

We needed a vacation. We had been saving for three years with the thought of taking a vacation far off, some tropical island where we could go for a week, do whatever we wanted without the demands of either of our jobs or the structure of our normal lives. It would be fantastic and totally different for sure. We searched possible locations and decided we could relax just as well on a Caribbean Island as on Tahiti or some other very far away place and it would be much cheaper to get there and we'd have more money to use for outright fun. It would be great to go and act like we really had money and not worry about every dollar we spent. That's why we had managed to accumulate several thousand dollars – actually well over ten thousand dollars for our trip. We kidded each other about having wild and exotic adventures in this place where no one knew us. Little did we know.

We searched the internet, travel magazines and what seemed like a million other sources trying to find the best place for our vacation when, one day, we realized that most any of those warm and beautiful Caribbean islands were do just fine and so, we then began to compare prices and air fares and finally decided on Belize since one travel site had a two for one air fare price which was unbeatable. We found a place to stay, booked our reservations and waited excitedly for the time to come. A week away on a desert island – well, not really a desert island but at least far, far away from anything we were used to. And the accommodations sounded great, we'd have our own little bungalow.

The day arrived, packing had actually arrived a couple of days before as we anticipated, and then we were on the plane for a beautiful ride through clear and sunny skies with a bright blue ocean beneath us nearly all the way, beckoning us to relaxation and adventure. The landing was smooth, the deplaning fast and simple and soon we were in the courtesy car heading for the resort. It was a unique sort of place with several enclaves of four separate living quarters which consisted of a small lounge area, a bedroom and, of course, a bathroom. The little bungalows were grouped around a center space with lounge chairs, a fire pit, a small soaking pool and a rather large hot tub which would accommodate all eight people who might be staying in the bungalows. It was pretty amazing in that each of the groupings were separated by about 50 yards of jungle so each had a bit of its own privacy.

We found our little unit and deposited our luggage, noting that there didn't seem to be anyone else around yet. We plopped down on the couch and Kirsten, my wife, said casually, "Seems like a honeymoon, you know." That was about all I needed, despite the long day.

"You're right," I said, standing up and removing my shirt. Then I undid my belt and, wide-eyed, she got the message and was perfectly in sync with it. As my pants fell to the floor she unzipped her dress and pulled it off over her head. As my underpants dropped, her bra was off with the panties close behind. We stood there gazing at each other longingly. Kirsten would not have fit Hugh Hefner's picture of perfection but she certainly did mine. Actually, I'm not sure whether she fulfilled my idea of perfection or whether she shaped it but it didn't matter either way. She was 5'-5" and about 130 pounds of delicious female, with 34B breasts that were perfect cones and stuck straight out with rosy nipples, now nicely erect, and a beautiful triangular muff that completed the picture. I'm about 5'-10" and 150 pounds of athletic fitness, having always played multiple sports, and avoided getting more than the absolute minimum of body fat.

Now the gazing time was over and she stepped over in front of me, took my very erect penis in her hand and pressed her open lips to mine. Our tongues explored, our throats each generated some soft moans and my finger quickly parted the wetness between her legs and began massaging her rather substantial clitoris which caused her to grunt loudly and collapse on the couch. I had challenged her before to let me bring her to climax while she was standing but she said that would never happen as her legs just wouldn't hold her as that feeling overwhelmed her. So she lay back on the couch and I moved onto it as well, swinging around so we were head to feet at each end and then I began the 69 action that both of us liked so well. Somehow, I guess, the setting, the anticipation and the finally getting there was more than I could handle so I quickly spun around, spread her legs and put that throbbing member where it belonged, into her, accompanied by her, "Oh yeah, oh yeah." The orgasm was fantastic, if very quick and I rubbed her clit vigorously for just a short time when her body tensed, arched and began to jerk as an, ooooooohhhhhh," came out of her mouth.

"Welcome to Belize," I said, smiling at her.

"I like it so far," was her quiet reply.

Reluctantly we got up, found our clothes and dressed again which was fortunate as we heard voices outside our front door. We went outside together to find four people standing there, big smiles on their faces.

"Hi there, newcomers," a man about my size and build said. "I'm Marshall and this is my wife, Libby. We're in the bungalow over there," he added, gesturing to his left.

"And I'm Rich and this is my wife, Alison," the much shorter man said. We're in the bungalow straight across.

I smiled at each in turn. "Well, I'm Pat and this is my wife, Kirsten. And we're in the bungalow right here," I added gesturing behind me. Everyone laughed.

"I think the other one is empty, at least so far," Libby said. I studied her, hopefully without appearing to do so as I took turns looking at the others but letting my gaze drift back to her. She was about Kirsten's height, a little slender but with shapely legs highlighted by the tight black shorts she wore and the bright orange muscle shirt not hiding the ample bosom underneath it. I wanted to give her a pat on the back to quickly determine if she had on a bra, which I highly suspected she didn't, but thought it not appropriate yet. She seemed to have a pretty face but it was difficult to determine as she had on thick glasses that distorted her eyes.

We chatted amiably about where we were from, etc., and discovered we were spread about as far apart as possible with Marshall and Libby from Maine, Rich and Alison from Montana and us from Ohio. Of course I took this chance to check out Alison as well, she being about 5'-2" and a little on the chunky side. Her Bermuda shorts were a little less revealing but her tank top hid another set of rather large ta-tas. Her face, framed by some medium length reddish-blond hair, was nicely cute.

We sat around for some time talking, then decided to meet for dinner which happened in a large building quite a ways from where our bungalows were. And, what I haven't mentioned is that you could hear the ocean waves breaking just behind our place as the beach and the water were right there, just through a patch of jungle.

Everyone headed for their bungalows to get ready for dinner and when we went inside I suggested to Kirsten, half-jokingly, that we have another quicky to which she pulled up her dress, pulled down her panties saying, "If you can get that thing up I'm ready." Her saying that got that thing up and we had our second consummation right there before dinner. This was going to be quite a week, I could tell.

We met the others, now all dressed up, if you call dressy shorts and a nicer shirt dressed up, and had a delicious dinner followed by several bottles of delectable wine that had us all in a buzz fairly quickly. Lots of giggling and laughter followed as we shared stories and found we had a lot in common. As I finished my last glass of wine I noticed Marshall get up, disappear for a minute, then reappear with two bottles of that special dinner wine we'd all enjoyed so much. Not wanting to be outdone, I ventured to the bar and picked up another two bottles only to discover Rich there, also getting two more. Back at the table we all decided that, after the hard day of travel, we should all relax in the hot tub, with the wine of course. We kind of half stumbled, half walked to our enclave, not being able to see well in the dark and, once there, quickly put on our bathing suits and headed for the hot tub. Kirsten had a fairly modest two-piece that never-the -less made her look pretty good. Alison was in a one-piece that did a good job of hiding her pudginess but Libby was in a white bikini that did little to hide anything but simply covered the necessary spots minimally. When she appeared I must have gawked a bit as I felt a sharp elbow in my ribs.

The hot tub was very relaxing even though the temperature tonight didn't seem to require a "hot" tub. We moderated the water temperature a bit to match the air temperature and were very comfortable, particularly since each of us had a glass of wine in hand. We sipped and talked and sipped some more until finally, the first real excitement of the evening took place. It was innocent enough as Libby decided to change her position just as Marshall reached for a bottle of wine. His reaching fingers hooked in the top of her bikini and suddenly there was a beautiful and glistening bare white boob right in front of all of us.

"Oops," Marshall said, chagrined.

"Sorry," Libby said as she stuffed her breast back inside the suit, her face a little crimson even in the dim light.

Kirsten, trying to salvage the conversation said, "I guess we've all had embarrassing situations in our lives."

"And tonight was my turn," Libby added, "thanks to my husband." She sent a mock glare in his direction.

"Well," I said, "I remember one time at work . . . "

"You're not going to tell that are you," Kirsten broke in.

"Sure, why not. I was walking through the factory one day when that sudden urge overtook me and I had to get to the rest room fast. There are a lot of rest rooms in the factory, arranged differently in different places and I was in a hurry. As I went through the door I was unzipping and, um, otherwise getting ready and moving quickly to the urinals when I noticed there weren't any urinals and heard a little scream. I quickly, um, tucked it away and headed out of the women's rest room and barely made it to the men's. There was good news and bad news. The good news was that, since I was where I worked, I didn't get arrested for indecent exposure. The bad news was that I had to see the screamer periodically at work and she always wagged a finger at me along with a knowing giggle."

There were murmurs of laughter and then Alison raised her hand.

"I have one too. One day I was home alone and had just finished my shower. The bathroom was on the first floor and the doorbell rang. At first I was going to ignore it but I had ordered a couple of things online and thought the bell might signal a delivery. I grabbed a towel and held it in front of me, went to the door and opened it just a crack. There was a guy there who I recognized from the high school where we always gave money to support the wrestling team. I remembered the money was on the desk across the room so I ran over and got it and came back, noting that the door had swung open just a little more. I opened the screen door a crack and stuck the $20 bill through the opening. He took it, smiled and thanked me profusely. I closed the door and, as I started back toward the bathroom I saw my reflection in the mirror hanging on the front closet door. The towel did a great job of covering my front, but there was nothing on the back. So, I had mooned the guy from the wrestling group . . . and had to see him every so often as time passed. I'm sure he always enjoyed seeing my cheeks redden whenever we met." She looked at me and nodded.

I couldn't help but speculate and imagine what Alison's butt might look like as she nodded to me. She was a little on the pudgy side, not overly so, but just a bit squishy and the thought of her cheeks jiggling as she went to get the $20 was kind of enticing. And, those big boobs didn't hurt the vision at all.

We shared a few more embarrassing stories which loosened people up as they always do, along with the wine of course, and everyone was laughing and giggling. Suddenly a thought popped into my mind.

"I have a friend, John Wilson, who has a thought about hot tubs."

"Knowing John Wilson, this should be really good," Kirsten chipped in.

"John always said that there should be a national law that all hot tubbing should be done naked."

"That would be John," Kirsten quipped.

"Great idea," Rich said, laughing and taking another sip of wine.

"Oh my gosh, yes," was Marshall's contribution. He looked at Libby. "Imagine if you could tell the girls at home, 'oh yes, we were naked in the hot tub in Belize, with several other couples.'"

Libby laughed. "They wouldn't believe me if I didn't have pictures."

"My camera is right inside there," I said with a nod toward our bungalow. But, as I said it I noticed a changed expression on Libby's face.

"I could just lie about it but that wouldn't be any fun. But, if I really did that I'd have something that none of the rest of them would have." She looked at Marshall who shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

Surprisingly, Alison was also looking thoughtful as she glanced around at everyone. I checked Kirsten and she had a puzzled look on her face as she turned and looked at me with a "what do you think?" expression. I could hardly believe it. Like all men I guess I'd fantasized about my wife and I being naked around other people and how I'd react. I'd decided it would be okay since I thought she was fantastic and others would feel the same. And here we were, sort of talking about just that.

"Who's game?" I ventured.

The ladies looked at each other, contemplating, and the men looked at each other, nodding their heads. I guess we'd all had the same fantasies.

"Shall we do it?" Libby ventured. "We'll never see each other again so what the heck.

"At least until tomorrow," Kirsten giggled out.

Alison sighed. "Okay, Rich?" she questioned.

"If you do I will," he answered.

A chorus of okays came and we looked around.

"All at once," Libby kind of commanded, "so it's not like a burlesque show."

Everyone stood up and quickly began stripping off their bathing suits, the men looking around quickly to check out the other women and, surprisingly or maybe not so, the women doing the same thing to the men. Not surprisingly there were no limp dicks showing and the women got a special treat although, as luck would have it, we were all endowed about the same so nothing special there.

Lots of splashing as everyone quickly sat down, the girls now in positions that the water was lapping at their chins.

"Gonna be hard to drink your wine that way," I jibed. And, to my surprise, Alison nodded and sat up a little straighter so that her nipples were just below the water surface. She was quickly joined by the two others and, of course, with the water jets making waves, those little pink buds were sometimes below and often above the water making for interesting viewing.

"I don't know how you guys feel, but Kirsten and I talked on the way down here about this being a once-in-a-lifetime weekend when we forget about everything and just do whatever we want to do or think about doing. No one's here that we know." I laughed. "What happens in Belize, stays in Belize." There were some looks between the other mates.

"Funny you say that because Libby and I had a similar conversation but just weren't sure. It's kind of karma that you say that so, I think we're in too." Marshall looked at Libby and she nodded agreement.

Then it was Alison and Rich's turn. Long stares between them and a deep breath from Alison. "Hell, why not," Rich threw in and you could see that Alison was a little hesitant but kind of had no choice since she was outnumbered five to one.

Now everyone seemed to relax a little and the regular conversation began again, first about what we would or wouldn't tell the people back home, and then on to other subjects. Then, the wine effects really began to take over and everyone was groggy and getting very sleepy, the hot water helping that to happen, and we decided to head in for the night. Surprisingly we all stood up, gathered up our suits and towels and headed for our bungalows still naked, after some unabashed gawking at the others. After all, it isn't every day you get to see a couple of good looking women naked, or men for that matter.

"Would love to hear all the conversations going on now," Kirsten said as we got inside. "And, I expect you're all charged up after seeing all those two sets of big boobs but you've had it twice already today.

"And you didn't enjoy it?"

"First two dicks I've ever seen other than yours so, yeah, it was fun."

"Well, those tits were nice," I added, but the best ones are right here," and I reached out and took hold of her nipples. Just as quickly, her hand went down and grabbed me and began pumping.

"Third time is a charm," I kind of gasped as I began kissing her and groping around between her legs. A couple of moans, a little rubbing on that big nub and she was ready. This one was slower and more gentle as we both just settled into each other, me rubbing as I pumped and, as I felt her begin to orgasm which was the ultimate lighting of my fire, we jerked and moaned together. Afterward we slipped into bed and sleep came quickly.

The next morning seemed to come about as quickly as sleep had and we were up, dressed and off to breakfast to start our first full day there. We were sure anxious now, after last night, to see what this day would hold for us. As fate would have it both Marshall and Libby and Rich and Alison were heading to breakfast too so we marched there together and I was a little surprised to find that the naked hot tubbing had not affected our relationship at all. I did notice that Libby was now obviously wearing contact lenses and she was a very attractive lady. We laughed and jabbered as we walked and we were finally at the dining facility, then inside and quickly being served a wonderful breakfast. The women sat on one side of the table and the men on the other and we ate and talked about those subjects we enjoyed. When we had finished our second cup of coffee we all stood up and Kirsten came around to the table to my side.

"What are you guys up to today," she asked.

"Well, Marshall is going deep sea fishing, which I couldn't care less about and Rich is going scuba diving which I may do later in the week but not today." I looked at Kirsten. "And you," I asked.

"I knew all that from the girls so they're going shopping and just hanging out while the guys are off."

"And you'd love to join them," I threw in.

"Not if you have something in mind."

"Well, I have my book and I wouldn't mind at all just reading for a while. Plenty of time for adventure later this week. So, join the girls and I'll see you later today." I gave her a big kiss and she joined the ladies and they were off.

I ambled back to the bungalow and as I got there, a maid was cleaning up and making the bed.

"I's sorry sir, I didn't know you were coming back so quickly."

"No problem and don't let me bother you. I'm just going to pick up my book and try to find a good place to sit and read where it's quiet and peaceful."

"If I may suggest something, sir?"

"Suggest away," I replied, interested now.

"If you go across in front of the bungalows to where you see a little yellow stake in the ground you'll find a path that isn't clearly visible unless you know it's there. Follow that path for a long way and you'll come to a little clearing in the middle of the jungle where there's a small inlet from the ocean and a sandy beach. We don't usually tell people about it but it sounds like someplace you'd enjoy."

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,418 Followers