We Needed a Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
The four couples continue their fun on vacation in Belize.
12k words
4.8
69.6k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,392 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. Enjoy!

This is a continuation of the adventures of four couples who meet in Belize when each is on vacation and willing to have a week without limitations. Reading the first would help introduce the characters but isn't absolutely necessary.

*

We awoke to an overcast and rainy day, not what you expect on your tropical vacation. An afternoon rainstorm perhaps but nothing this early in the morning. We got dressed and debated for a while and I took one of the plastic trash bags from the closet and gave it to Kirsten to hold over her head while we made our way to breakfast. We hadn't seen the other couples but Libby and Marshall were in the dining room when we got there so we sat with them and had another delicious breakfast. They said they thought they'd just hang out in some of the shops, maybe get a massage and decide if they wanted to do anything else. Kirsten said we'd just go back to the bungalow and decide from there.

We sat and watched the rain for a while, and then I had an idea.

"I bet the beach will be deserted so why don't we head out there and take a nice walk."

"It's raining."

"Might be fun. Besides, it's plenty warm so just put on something you don't mind getting wet and we'll just walk."

She shrugged and decided that it might be fun. I threw on a bathing suit and a gray t-shirt I had and I saw she had put on a white sleeveless blouse and some white shorts. We went out the door and along the path to the beach seeing that, sure enough, it was basically deserted. We were already pretty soaked and Kirsten's hair was wet and stringing down over her forehead. There's something strangely sexy about a woman with wet hair. The tide was out so the beach was pretty wide and we walked in the gentle rain, holding hands and just relaxing. I glanced over at Kirsten.

"Didn't want to get your bra wet, huh." I said as she as she looked down.

"Oh lord," she said. "I never thought about that." The wet blouse was clinging to her breasts and with her dark areola clearly visible under the thin white cloth of the blouse and with her nipples punching little bumps there too, she looked delectable. "Too late now," she added. You'll just have to be content with walking along with a little tramp."

Of course I looked a little south of that too and could see that she obviously didn't want to get her panties wet either.

"I'm not even going to look," she said, raising her head defiantly. "It is what it is -- live with it."

"I'm liv'in lady," I said and smiled at her. She squeezed my hand.

"I can see that you're enjoying it too," she laughed, as she had obviously seen the bulge developing in my swimming trunks.

We walked for probably two hours total, just ambling and looking. I was totally fascinated by her tits and muff as I'd never seen them quite this way before. I did notice that the nipples were sticking out a little more, hopefully from the thought of me watching her. We had turned around and were headed back to the bungalow after discussing and debating about what might happen tonight after dinner and what we wanted to happen, and what we'd allow to happen, etc. When Kirsten wasn't drinking and aroused, she was much more demure and blushed much more easily. As we walked around to the front of the bungalow, Alison and Marshall were coming from the main area of the resort with an umbrella. They walked toward us and we greeted each other. I realized quickly that Marshall's eyes were glued to Kirsten, despite the fact that he'd seen her naked previously. Sometimes erotically dressed was even better than naked -- but not too often. Kirsten then noticed it too.

Through her blush she said, "I didn't want to get the underthings wet." And, with Marshall watching her I think those nipples grew a little longer and harder.

We chatted some more and then headed our separate ways. Inside our bungalow Kirsten was quiet for a minute. Then I picked up my camera.

"Let's go back outside for a minute. The way you look right now needs to be preserved."

"On one condition," she answered quickly. "That you drop those trunks and that shirt and I get a picture of you to keep." Then she looked pensive for a minute and walked to the window. "It's nearly stopped raining finally. Did you bring that little tripod you have." The wheels of my mind began to whir. I nodded that I had. "Good. Let's take that and the camera into the jungle, away from things a little and get some good pictures." She licked her lips very sensuously. " But before that, can I see that video again?" she added quietly. "And was that all that you took?"

I showed the video again and went through all the pictures I had snapped. She studied the photos of just the ladies as they were undressing and going skinny dipping.

"Comparing?" I asked.

"Of course. That's what we girls do."

"And?"

"Well, Libby has long legs and big boobs which makes her look good. Alison has the boobs and the cute face but she's a little, ah, pudgy. My boobs are small and my ass is big soooo."

I let her look, then pointed. "See Libby, she has the legs and boobs but she's a little too skinny. Alison is cute with boobs that aren't too bad, but she is a bit pudgy." I pointed again. "With an occasional spare tire when she gets in the right position. I would probably pick Alison over Libby though but you have those perfect perky boobs with those wonderful puffy nipples and a nice firm butt that's so squeezable so I'd pick you over either of them any time."

"How about Rhonda?" she said, lowering her head and looking up at me.

"She is kind of spectacular isn't she. And a guy would feel good walking into a crowded room with her on his arm. She's an interesting diversion but she's not you." She was looking hard into my eyes.

"You're telling the truth, aren't you," and she ran over and planted a very loving kiss on my mouth. And, I was telling the truth.

We waited a while till the rain stopped completely, grabbed the camera and tripod, went down the beach away from everything and slipped into the jungle which was relatively thick and dense away from the enclaves. I took a couple of pictures of her and she of me and we stripped off our clothes and took a few more. Then we set up the tripod and I worked for a minute to try to remember how to use the timer. We set it up and took about 20 pictures that could have been featured on any pornographic web site. It was something we had never done before and the thought of the way we looked and what we were doing was being preserved for us to see later had us both pretty turned on and hot pretty quickly. But, Kirsten cautioned, we should save ourselves because we weren't sure what would be coming tonight. That was an interesting caution coming from her. And she wasn't even drinking yet although, after the pictures, I knew she was pretty aroused. But, this "saving ourselves" was not nearly as much fun as other things could have been.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully and we met the others for dinner, as usual. Another delicious meal and a few glasses of wine and we got up to leave. It had turned into a beautiful evening and darkness was just beginning to take over with a beautiful sunset turning the sky orange. We walked back toward our enclave with, of course, Caleb and Rhonda joining us. Kirsten was, naturally, very right to worry about Rhonda as she was kind of beyond imagination. She had given me a little kiss on the cheek as we left dinner, a far cry from last night. The requisite number of wine bottles accompanied us and once at the hot tub, which seemed to be the center piece of our gathering, we stopped and looked around waiting for someone to suggest something, expecting it to be Caleb. But, this time it was Rhonda who spoke out with her English accent.

"Let's be different tonight." She looked around and everyone was listening, wondering just how different we were going to be, at least per her suggestion. "Caleb and I checked earlier today and there's no one in the fourth bungalow here and it's unlocked. Soooo, all the men will hide their eyes and the women will get together and each of us will go into one of the bungalows. Then, the men will decide and each will choose one of the bungalows and after an hour or so we'll gather at the hot tub for a little naked soaking." She looked around. "Oh," she quickly added, "if mates end up together give a yell and we'll start all over." Mates looked at each other but no one said no, so the men sat on a bench with eyes closed and waited. The women got together and we could hear them debating and then heard them shuffling off. We waited a few minutes, then began discussing how to decide what bungalow to take. Marshall picked up four little sticks about the same length and then broke one of them in half.

"Okay, guys, this time the short stick gets their choice." He held them tightly and each of us selected one. Rich got the short one, pointed at a bungalow and took off. Next short stick was Caleb and then he was gone with just Marshall and I left. I picked and he had the short one so he pointed and I headed for the only one not selected. I was curious as hell as to who I would find on the other side of the door there. Could it be Rhonda again? I actually had two condoms in my pocket just in case. I knocked and a voice I recognized as Alison's told me to come in.

"Hi," she said a little nervously as I came in.

"Hi," I replied and smiled as warmly as I could. I was kind of wondering what would happen here as well. "Nervous?" I asked.

"Very," she admitted with a little trembling laugh.

"What are you expecting?" I asked very forthrightly. She looked at me intently without answering.

"I don't know," she finally answered. "Rich and I talked about it today but we didn't know what to expect so we didn't know what to prepare for." She looked at me with those very appealing brown eyes.

"Well, what if I tell you that you're in charge. We'll do whatever you want to do."

"That wouldn't be fair because you're here too. Maybe it would be easier for me if you were in charge and I just did what you tell me to do."

"Tell you to do?"

"You know what I mean."

"What did you do last night?" She quickly turned bright red.

"You expect me to tell you about that?"

"Sure, it's a good place to start. It was only 15 minutes long." She was silent for long seconds, kind of biting her thumbnail as she debated with herself. Finally she took a deep breath.

"I'm not sure why I'm doing this but it's better than other things I could be doing." I laughed aloud at that. "Marshall and I were a bit non-plussed by the whole thing but neither of us wanted to not do anything so . . . " she paused and blushed again, "so I gave him a hand job and he did the same to me. Then we decided we should be more daring so he licked me down there and I sucked on him for just a minute or so."

"Where did he lick you?" I probed, with a method.

"Down there," she repeated.

"Down where?" She stared at me with big brown but slightly narrowed eyes and took my dare.

"He licked my pussy," she said very slowly, "and I sucked his cock."

"Dirty talk turns me on," I giggled and she joined me.

"That was hard to do," she said.

"Good, let's get naked then."

"Are you kidding me? After all this that's what you say."

"Come on, just kidding. I do wonder though what some of the others are doing."

"Good question. Let's find out," was her surprising answer. She stood up, stuck out her hand for me and we headed for the door. We crept outside and she led me to the side of the next door bungalow. Sure enough, the window wasn't covered and we looked inside. "Oh lord," she said as Marshall was standing in the middle of the room, naked, and an equally naked Rhonda was bouncing her mouth up and down on his dick, her big boobs swinging from side to side as she did. We watched for a while and then she pulled my hand and we moved to the next bungalow to look through that window. Again, two people, very naked with Rich kissing and fondling Libby's very ample breasts. Alison seemed kind of fascinated, standing there watching Rich and Libby together. After a while I tugged her hand and she reluctantly moved along saying, "You know what's next," as we cane along side the next bungalow. I nodded. And through that window we could see Caleb and Kirsten, in the dim light, in the 69 position, both working fairly hard at what they were doing. I had to watch that for a couple of minutes and as I did I hoped something would happen when we got back inside as my erection needed some relief. And, back inside, Alison turned and looked at me, then down to my erection. "You better take off those pants before you hurt yourself," she said, smiling warmly at me.

"Only if you do the same," I said.

"Fair enough," and we both pulled off our shorts. Then, she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off as well. "It's kind of hot in here."

"Not as hot as those other places. How was it seeing Rich."

She grinned. "Well, I bet he thinks he's in heaven, being there with Libby. She'so slender but with those nice big boobs."

My mind drifted off as I remembered last night in the ocean with Rhonda. I could see that Alison's thoughts were churning. She leaned forward where she was sitting and reached around and unfastened her bra and slipped if off her shoulders, then stood up and slid her panties down around her ankles and kicked them away.

"How about you seeing Kirsten?"

"You ever fantasized about another man?" I asked boring into those brown eyes. She looked at me and then looked away. "Me too," I said softly. Now those brown eyes were looking back at me.

"Shit," she said, then "stand up right now." I did as ordered. She slipped the shirt off over my head and then tucked her fingers in the waistband of my boxers and pushed them down to my ankles, bumping my now free erection with her cheek on the way. She was a bit pudgy but right now she looked very good to me. I kicked the briefs aside as she grabbed hold of me and slowly began stroking. She looked up at me. "Is that good?" My yes came out more of a groan than an actual word but it obviously inspired her. She pulled the foreskin back as far as it would go and slowly and gently put the head between her lips. She licked the head until it was covered with her saliva, then took it in her mouth and worked it around there before slowly sliding down the shaft till she gagged just slightly.

"Where did you learn that?" I gasped.

"I'm just experimenting," she said, taking her mouth away long enough to reply, then right back on. She took it all the way down again, and I saw her eyes water a bit but her lips were against my balls. I could hardly breathe. Two or three more thrusts and I could see I was covered with her saliva which was also now dripping from her chin. A few more pumps of her head and she let loose to get a good breath and the saliva was stringing from the end of my cock to her mouth. She smiled up at me and played with the string with her fingers, then skid it between her lips again until those lips were buried in my pubs. I held her head as I didn't want to cum just yet. She looked up at me questioningly.

"I need to last a little longer," I managed to gasp out and she seemed satisfied. I bent down and kissed her, just a nice kiss. Then she put her hand behind my head, pulled me to her and we began a war of tongues, each trying to outdo the other. Now it was my turn and I pushed her back and pulled her legs out from under her. Hands on knees I spread her as wide as I could and she moaned. I leaned forward and kissed her again, then kissed her neck and shoulder and down to her breast. The nipple got some special attention. It was not overly long but it was certainly very hard and erect. Then down across her belly, a lick to her navel and now she was beginning to breathe a little harder. I nuzzled the light brown hair of her muff, then used my hands to separate her lips. The 'oh lord' that escaped her lips was barely a gasp. Her little nub of a clit was pink and enticing. I looked for a second and decided. I pushed my lips to that clit and sucked as hard as I could. She squealed loud enough that I figured the others could all hear. She looked at me, her eyes half closed with passion. I kept going, sucking, flicking my tongue, using fingers and I noticed she was watching, not looking at me as much as looking at what I was doing while she moaned and her body jerked. I used one hand to keep her spread and with the other I started fingering that warm and wet place. Now she pulled her own legs as far apart as they would go and I got the definite impression that what was happening to her was not something she was used to. I moved to three fingers in and out and felt her tightness. I had stopped myself to save something for later but wasn't going to do that for her. And she didn't seem interested in stopping either.

Suddenly her breathing became long and deep and her head started to lay back. I knew what was coming and could hardly wait. I sucked in that nub and worked it over with my tongue. I pumped her pussy as hard as I could and quickly, put the index finger inside her, slid it around quickly to get it good and wet and then slipped it against the little bud of her ass, pressing until it was in to just the first knuckle. That was it. Her head went back and her hips went up as a low guttural sound came from her throat. She jerked, then jerked again, and again and again, the sound of that moan accelerating with each jerk. My fingers were being squeezed at each jerk and there were more than I expected. Then, slowly, as I continued licking, she slowed down and her hips lowered back to the bed.

"You can stop now," she said softly.

"Why?" I asked, still licking gently, noting the equally gentle rolling of her hips.

A little giggle. "I came."

"I know, but that doesn't mean I have to stop." I sensed something. "You can cum again." I suggested.

She gave me a puzzled look, and so I began licking and sucking a little more intensely and she responded as I thought she might. Wide eyed she squirmed and moaned and before long, the head back and hips up, those delicious jerks began again, more vigorous if anything than before. When she finally stopped she looked at me questioningly and so, there was a third repeat. After that, she raised up on her elbows and looked at me.

"I didn't know I could do that," she said innocently as she tried to catch her breath and her cheeks got a little rosy. "I've never cum more than once, when Rich uses his finger and, well, you know.

"Now you can teach him, help him learn how to satisfy you."

"Speaking of satisfying," she said, looking at my crotch. "I think I'd like more than fingers down there, nice as the fingers were. She reached out and took hold of my cock, pulling it toward that muff, now fairly wet with her own juices.

"I have condoms," I said, breaking the spell a little.

"I'm on the pill and I think I'd like the idea of, well, you actually touching me."

I pushed her back and leaned down to kiss those ample breasts again. When she was lying down they spread a little, so I squeezed them together and buried my face between them. I could feel my cock brushing her muff and knew she wasn't interested in any more foreplay as her hand sought it out, and guided it quickly to that warm wet opening and actually pushed the head inside. I began slowly, taking maybe 30 seconds to push all the way in. My eyes were closed as I enjoyed the sensation, her tightness increasing my pleasure. I looked at her and her eyes were open and looking into mine. Something caused me to keep my eyes locked on hers. Kirsten and I never did that but as I began to move in and out faster and faster with our eyes locked together, it was intensely erotic and then she quickly threw her legs up around me and locked her ankles behind my head and, without looking away from her eyes I could sense those soft and delicious breasts bouncing with each stroke. I tried to slow, to make it last longer but my body just wouldn't allow it and my breathing grew more rapid and the signs of a slight grin showed on her face as, with our eyes locked I jerked and groaned and emptied myself into her. It was fantastic and I didn't want to stop but I gradually slowed and came to a stop.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,392 Followers