We Needed a Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
The four couples vacationing in Belize complete the week.
11.9k words
4.81
31.5k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. Enjoy!

This is a continuation of the adventures of four couples who meet in Belize when each is on vacation and willing to have a week without limitations. This chapter won't make much sense unless you read chapter one.

*****

After all of our activities, the hot tub always felt good and relaxing and soon we were joined by the other three. Kirsten and Libby were bright and cheerful and doing fine but Rich looked like he had just finished a marathon. He climbed into the tub and sat down next to Alison and put his head on her shoulder. I looked over at Kirsten who had set down beside me. She whispered, "I think he had fantasized about a threesome so much that when it happened, well, he was a little too excited and you could hardly touch him with him orgasming. I felt so sexy and powerful." She gave me a kiss. "How about you, did you save anything? I know you must have liked a little bit of chunk."

"I think she's happy and I think I'm happy but will be a much happier later when you show me just how sexy and powerful you really are."

"Well, it will be pretty boring with only two of us there, when there's been three just a little earlier."

"Good point," I countered. "I guess you'll have to be as good as two of the others, or, maybe I can talk someone else into coming along with us tonight."

"Unless it's all four of the men, I'm not interested," she laughed.

"You're one hole short for four men so maybe it should just be the two of us."

"Good, because I'm sure I can be as good as two of those other females tonight, with you." She poked me in the ribs. "But, I have to hear about your threesome and I'll share a little of ours."

Soon, all three couples headed to their bungalows and, once inside, I got a nice kiss. "Want some wine?" Kirsten asked, and in just another minute we each had a glass of wine and were sitting on the couch in anticipation.

"So, tell me," she began. "How was the little chunk?

"She has a couple of little rolls of extra body there, but she's okay. And, she was way different than I thought she'd be. She went in and got totally dressed and we had to seduce her which we did and when her clothes came off we all three went to work on each other and pretty soon she was a mess, but she really enjoyed it. So then, we talked for a while and decided we were all satisfied, plus, I wanted to save a little for later," as I coughed conspiratorially, "and we decided to just go back and enjoy the hot tub. Marshall was out pretty fast and I stepped back to let her go ahead of me and she just stood there and told me she knew she wasn't as good looking as you other three and guys didn't gawk at her all the time but she had really enjoyed these days and the guys all seemed to be into her. So, with those big brown eyes looking at me very appealingly I think I surprised her. I kissed her, grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth with my tongue while I rubbed her clit and she came really hard. Then we came out to the hot tub.

"I would have loved to have seen that. Sex without planning is pretty good."

"How did Rich do?"

She grinned broadly. "Poor Rich. I think he's had a fantasy about being with two girls at once so often that he almost couldn't handle it when it happened. We went inside, Libby kissed him kind of long with a lot of tongue, then it was my turn so I kissed him the same way and grabbed his erection and pumped it about three times and he shot all over my stomach and legs. We did our best not to giggle but he was so far out of it I don't think he even noticed. We laid him on the floor and took turns sitting on his face and he did pretty good there - each of us came pretty quickly and Libby used her mouth to get him good and hard again, then climbed on it while I got on his face again. He was so intent on squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples he totally forgot to lick and in no time he was jerking like crazy with another orgasm. Then it was my turn and I got him hard again and did a reverse cow girl on him and, you guessed it, before very long he was filling me with what little spunk he had left. When I stood up it didn't drain out at all so I think he was pretty much emptied out. A couple of blowjobs and a couple of hand jobs and he had a fourth one that just dribbled out onto my hand. After that he was done and said he'd like to just look at us and think about what just happened. You saw him when we got to the hot tub."

"He looked pretty spent but I don't think Alison will give him much rest. So," I added, "your first threesome."

"And last," she quickly responded.

"Do you really think you can go back to being sweet innocent little Kirsten once we get home?"

"I do, outside the house of course. Inside we have videos to watch and who knows what else and we are slightly different than we were when we got here so that part of it will be very different I think. Oh, and Rhonda told me yesterday that they live in Windsor and so are only about four hours from us and they'll have to come and see us sometime. That could complicate things."

I agreed with what Kirsten was saying but when she mentioned Rhonda coming to visit I knew it might be hard to do nothing. I doubted she would get any uglier over the next few months, nor shorter nor have her boobs shrink. I looked up at Kirsten and she had a little smirk on her face.

"I know what you're thinking and what you're picturing. You can't hide that from me."

"Then distract me. You, of all people, can do that."

She stood up and moved to in front of me. "It looks like this guy has been distracted a little too much," taking my now flaccid penis in her hand. Of course I had to look and the sight of her wonderful hands with the sensuous red fingernails holding me was all I needed. "Wow," she said. "I do have a magic power over you." She dropped to her knees. "It's good but I think I can make it better." She did her favorite trick because she knew how I reacted to it, holding it tight in her hand and sliding toward the base, stretching the foreskin hard away from the head. I groaned fairly loudly as her lips moved over the head and her tongue went to work. She slid the glans back and forth gently between her lips, then sucked hard on the head, pulling it out of her mouth with a loud popping noise. Then she was back on it, sliding her lips down the length of it till they buried themselves in my kinky hair, her tight throat squeezing the head. Then she slid back and forth and my now very stiff erection was coated with her saliva. She pulled it out with another pop and said throatily, "Is this better than two women?"

I moaned, "I've never been with two women but this is better than just about anything," I said, having trouble getting the words out with the short breaths I was taking.

"Just about, huh," was her throaty reply. "Try this then and let me know." She stood up and stepped across my legs, taking that stiffy and guiding it between her legs to about the wettest pleasure tube I had ever felt and slid down on it letting out one of the most wonderful moans I had ever heard. Her face was just inches from mine as I took both hands and squeezed those wonderfully perky boobs and then twisted a little on her nipples to an accompanying gasp. Our eyes were locked together as we knew this fantastically familiar action. My hand slipped down in the small space between us until I found her clit which wasn't difficult at all since it was nearly the size of the end of my little finger. As I rubbed her mouth opened and her breathing got more accentuated. She put her arms around my neck and played with my ears. I slowed my thrusting slightly, not wanting to get there before her but knowing, when she got there, that would be all I needed. Eyes still on me but head moving to the rhythm of the thrusting, the slurp, slurp, slurp sound of my cock in her wonderful pussy when, gently, her head turned a little sideways, eyes still locked on mine, and her body began to quiver and then shake and finally jerk to its own rhythm which matched the jerking that I was doing, shooting stream after stream of cum inside her, both of us groaning in ecstasy.

"Yeah," I said after a minute or so. "That was better."

"So, I'm the best and the second best then?"

"And all the other bests there are. You're all of them in one gorgeous, sexy and loveable bundle." I got a big and wonderful kiss after that.

We climbed into bed and snuggled a little. After all, this was our special vacation and being together in this neat little bungalow was great and the snuggling just somehow made it real.

"Now," she said softly. "We need to figure out how to get back at Caleb."

As had become our norm, the four couples met for the usually delicious breakfast and a little chit chat before beginning our day. Kirsten whispered to me that Libby and Alison had told their husbands about the skinny dipping incident with Caleb, some of which I knew and, though they had been upset at first, the ladies assured them that they were going to get even with him today. After breakfast the ladies went off by themselves to plan their day and the men just hung around waiting. I found out later that they were filling in Rhonda on what had happened and soliciting her help in getting a little revenge. When we got back together, Rhonda grabbed Caleb's hand and led him off while the other three ladies joined the men. They now let us in on the plan. Caleb would be told that the men were going fishing and would be gone all day and the women, looking for a little adventure since they were left out were coming to his bungalow for a three on one or maybe a four on one if Rhonda wanted to join in. The men, also in need of a little revenge, would be secreted away in the bedroom so they could listen and watch what was going to happen. So, we headed back to the bungalows with the women quietly talking together making their plans, punctuated by giggles and a few loud exclamations of joy.

The men slipped into the bedroom just before Rhonda and Caleb arrived, he having been briefed that the women were coming over feeling left out and horny and were ready to show him a good time. And, very quickly the women arrived. In the bedroom we could hear clearly what was going on. Caleb was ready for some action.

Rhonda explained that the other ladies were going to have at him, but, they were going to tie him up so he had no choices and then they would "ravage" him like never before. Peeking out the door we could see that he was ready and getting excited. Rhonda told him to strip which he did while the ladies gathered around to watch. His erection was already pretty prominent and he was ready for a great time. The ladies each took one of those sash cords off the window curtains and two of them took an arm and tied it securely to a leg or the couch and the other two each took a leg and tied it to a leg of the heavy table. Now he was naked and spread eagled on the floor. Next the three ladies gathered around and began to strip and were joined by Rhonda who said, "What the heck, I might as well join in." The stripping was slow and sensual and, as each breast was bared, the nipple was pinched and pulled till it was hard and erect and, as panties were shed there was rubbing and finger insertions to "insure they were good and wet". Caleb, in the meantime, was now breathing a little heavier and his erection was rock hard and ready.

"Who's first," one of them asked.

"Me," Libby said and kneeled between Caleb's legs. She took hold of his erection, bent down and gave a quick lick to the head followed by a kiss.

As her lips surrounded the head Alison called, "No, I was supposed to be first." Libby raised her head.

"Are you sure?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yep," was the prompt reply from Alison so Libby stood up and Alison took her place. The same process followed with a lick, a kiss and then the head surrounded by lips. Suddenly there was a squeal and Libby was leaning sharply and then fell onto Alison and across Caleb's body who grunted while Alison screamed.

"Oh, you hurt my arm," Alison said, standing up.

"Sorry," Libby replied. "I stumbled." They pretty much ignored Caleb and the three of us in the bedroom could hardly stifle our laughter.

Now Kirsten said, "Here, let me do it. She put one leg across Caleb so that she was straddling his head and he was looking directly up into her shaved pussy which seemed to glisten, even in the subdued light of the bungalow. Then she slowly stepped backward until she was over his erection. Bending her knees she lowered herself until she could feel it touching her now very wet lips. She rocked back and forth, rubbing it against her and I, in the bedroom peeking, found this very erotic. Next she slowly reached down and took it in her hand, lined up very precisely and just dropped down hard. There was a loud yowl from Caleb and a quick response from Kirsten.

"Oh, sorry. Guess I wasn't lined up quite right." She slid off of him and the other two gathered around. There were tongue flicks, an occasional kiss, even the touch of lips and we could see that Caleb was about to go out of his mind with anticipation.

Then Rhonda moved in, stepped across and sat down on his chest and received a very puzzled look from Caleb. She smiled and said, "Today the ladies informed me that the first night in the hot tub was NOT the first time they had met you."

"Oh shit," was his quiet reply. She slid off his chest and we noticed she had a little wooden spoon from the kitchen area. She quickly whacked his erection with the spoon to his startled cry of pain.

"I understand you weren't a very good boy and made them do things." She quickly grabbed his slightly shrinking erection and gave it several strokes until it sprang back to life. Then she whacked it again with the spoon to another yell of pain.

"Rhonda, stop. That hurts like hell." She was pumping him again with her hand, then bent over and took him in her mouth to help accelerate things.

"There were three of them, right?"

"Rhonda, no" he shouted as the spoon swung again to another yowl of pain. "Damn, don't," he said rather frantically.

Now she stroked him again, lined him up and sat down on his cock to his accompanying moan. But, she didn't move and he couldn't with her weight on his hips. She stayed there for about 20 seconds then stood up quickly with an accompanying little pop as he exited her. "That's for me and all you get," she said, waving the spoon in front of his face. "You forgot to tell me about it too. Okay guys, come on out. We're through with him." He watched us walk out and stand over him, not sure of what might happen next. "Want a go at him, guys?" Rhonda said.

"I think you guys did a pretty good job so we're probably okay. Plus," I added, having trouble keeping my eyes off Rhonda as usual since she was still very naked, "if I had seen Rhonda skinny dipping I might have grabbed her suit and done something foolish too." Rich and Marshall laughed and nodded as Rhonda was getting a good looking over. In the meantime the other ladies were untying Caleb and soon he was standing up with us.

"That hurt like hell," he said looking at the men, "Both the spoon and the frustration. Can't believe you guys were watching and knew about that. I figured the women wouldn't tell."

"I was there and saw it all, so you were screwed from the opening bell," I said.

"No one had said anything to me about it all week, and I was with everyone."

"You were very kind and sweet and considerate or I might well have said something," Kirsten threw in.

"He normally is," Rhonda added. "But that damned testosterone can be nasty."

Suddenly Caleb realized something. "Kirsten, Libby, Alison, I apologize, I really do. I deserved what I got today and maybe more. I should have been content with just hiding and watching you come out of the water naked." He seemed very contrite. "And obviously, you guys aren't fishing."

We each went our separate ways for the rest of the day. Kirsten and I did some reading and some sun bathing on the beach, had another great lunch (the food here was fantastic and all included with the price of the vacation. Even without the sex, life would be great with just the food.) In the afternoon we went to the beach, slathered on the sunscreen, thank goodness, for we both fell asleep and woke up just mildly pink, not tan lines but just an alluring mild pink to the exposed skin which only emphasized the whiteness of the skin that was hidden. The people at the dining room had told us there was a small storm off the coast and the waves should be a little bigger and it would probably rain this evening. They were sure right about the waves so, when we woke up from our little naps, we headed for the bungalow, picked up the two boogie boards that were there and headed out into the waves to get some good rides which we did. We also got dumped quite a few times and spent some time bouncing along the sandy bottom and feeling some heavy water crashing down on us but it was a blast.

We came back to the bungalow after that to get dressed for dinner and Kirsten decided not to take the time to dry her hair and, as she got dressed with the slight pinkness to her skin and the wet hair I had a lot of trouble constraining myself which she seemed to enjoy as she flaunted herself just a little in order to drive me crazy.

"You love to tease when you know I can't do anything about it don't you?"

"Sure do," was her reply.

So, we headed to dinner, noticing that some clouds were rolling in. The others were all there and we ate, stuffing ourselves as usual, then grabbed the bottles of wine and stopped before heading back to decide what we'd do. We all decided that the one girl going to each of the bungalows and then the guys picking one and going there had worked pretty well so we'd try that again. We gave the girls a ten minute head start, took some papers and numbered the bungalows and then each drew to see where we'd go. Just as we were getting to the bungalows it started to rain and we each ran to the one we had drawn. I had actually drawn Marshall and Libby's place so I rushed through the door, just a tiny bit wet - and didn't see anyone there. I called, "Hello," and saw the bathroom door open and a tall, blond figure emerge.

"Hi," she said, then added, "I'm glad it's you." That was a very nice compliment coming from her and I enjoyed it immensely. "Do we plan or just let something happen?" It had started raining much harder and there was a gentle roar-like sound as it hit the roof. I tilted my eyes upward, then looked at her.

"Yes," she said excitedly. "And the beach will be deserted. Let's go." She stripped her clothes off quickly, but not any more quickly than I did. She grabbed my hand and we were out the door and heading to that little path toward the beach.

The rain was coming in heavy torrents now and we were instantly drenched and, as we were leaving the enclave area where there were a few lights she looked spectacular with hair already wet and water cascading off her body. As we got to the beach we could hear the waves crashing and, despite the rain there was just enough light to barely see each other. Holding my hand, she plunged into the raging water until it was waist deep, then turned and grabbed me and began kissing me until a big wave hit her in the back and we tumbled down under the water, still kissing as our arms were locked around each other. I could feel her hand on my erection as I grabbed onto one of her breasts and was knocked down again by another wave. When we surfaced, she yelled loudly, wholly swallowed up by the ecstasy of the moment. The next wave rolled us into shallower water where she kissed me again and quickly threw her leg over me and began to guide my erection home. But another wave tumbled us and this time, her face close to mine, that beautiful blond hair tangled across her face as we surfaced I slid inside that warm and slippery tube and I could hear her moan over the roar of the water. I rolled on top and she locked her legs around me and we rolled around, battered by the waves and the sandy bottom but stayed locked together. I didn't have to think about thrusting or withdrawing as the waves took care of that for us. There were sputtering moans and grunts as her arms were locked around my neck and her legs around my back so I slide one hand down between us until one of my fingers joined my cock inside her, then slide up a little and began to rub her clit. Over and over the waves pounded and we gasped and groaned and rolled around, her on top and then me on top as the waves had their way with us until, the sounds I could hear from her lips against my ear changed in intensity as her breaths became shorter and shorter and I knew what was coming even before she pulled her head back and began screaming, "YES, YES, YES," at the top of her lungs and her body jerked as I echoed what she was saying and doing and we clung together like that for another 30 seconds.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers