We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 02

Story Info
Chantal’s trip from innocent wife to prostitute.
7.3k words
4.43
70.9k
11

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

I recommend that you read through part one, if you have not already, this follows directly on.

*

I woke up, rather late, the following morning and found my lovely Chantal with her head snuggled into my shoulder and her body pushing against mine. One of her legs was lying over mine although my enormous, for me, erection was pushing it aside. This was so pleasant I lay there for ages watching her face which I could clearly see in the mirror beside the bed.

She looked so comfortable and innocent and in a completely undisturbed sleep. I want over in my mind the events of the last few days; it was incredible how things had moved so fast, I thought I should pinch myself it must be all a dream.

My long standing best friend had become my lover, the same innocent girl had turned from a quiet, innocent one man housewife to an insatiable fully paid up prostitute. All this had happened, including moving half way across the world and me finding myself the owner of a legal brothel, in such a short time- it must be a dream.

I was lying there taking in her beauty and starting to think what have I done to her? She must be vulnerable having just finished with her long time husband; I must tell her to stop It cannot be good for her.

Slowly she stirred, opened her eyes and instantaneously grabbed me around the shoulders and gave me a passionate long kiss. She said "Good morning my wonderful lover, let me go for a pee and than we will both have the pleasure of you taking me in the ass as I promised" With that she jumped off the bed and than said "Ouch I ache all over" and giving a stretch headed into the bathroom.

When she returned looking wide awake I said "Yes I would very much like to make love to your ass but while I am having a shower you just answer yourself two questions. Am I really sure I love him and don't just want to continue with him as a best friend? The other question, irrespective of the first answer, is should I call a halt to my insane behaviour?"

After my shower I returned to the bedroom and Chantal leapt at me, gave me a tight squeeze and kiss, and said "You big idiot I course I love you with all my heart and want you to be my best friend and my lover, for ever. The second question means I am a idiot but yes I am enjoying the new Chantal's life and want to continue, I'm sure you would not let any real harm come to me"

She than pulled we towards the bed and said "Come on my wonderful Pimp and lover let's wake your fella up again and your favourite working girl will let you use her ass"

With that I got a fantastic throat fuck followed by my most satisfying experience ever of fucking her ass. No details to publish as I am not porn star standard but enough to say that it was very satisfying for both of us.

I than called asking one of the girls to bring us over a large breakfast which we ate slowly and had a long chat. I will only relate the relevant parts of our conversation here.

She said "We both agree that I want to continue and would like to do a similar shift this evening, there are two issues. I was worried the girls thought I was taking an unfair advantage lining up guys when I was working the bar, but it turns out that they all have the opportunity but think it's too much like real work and prefer not to."

"The other issue I was worried about was the staff thinking it was not fair their boss working anyway: but again having discussed that I am convinced that it's no problem everyone here is just one big family. It is like nowhere I've worked before there seems to be neither petty politics nor any jealousy amongst the staff they all work as a team."

"I think I will limit myself, Oh just listen to your whore talking, to the Friday and Saturday nights, there are always plenty of customers on those nights so I will be 'doing them a favour' won't I?" I replied that I thought she might get some favours out of the idea as well!

She added "I will also have to spend a fair amount of the week in the Gym my poor body is not toned up to the top athlete standard my new profession obviously requires." One of the rooms is fitted out with a nice selection of equipment and although it would change the habits of a lifetime I think I will need to go as well to try and keep up with my new lover.

"Anyway I think it's time we both got some work done, we have got a business to run you know" She than went off and changed into a white blouse, black skirt and shoes which looked very business like although it was the brothel business. The blouse fitted snugly with a nice black bra pushing up her little, still bruised, tits, the skirt was pleated and nicely flared and pleasantly short and, her shoes were black courts with, needless to say, 4" heels.

She said "Come on we must get over to the office Rita has got something to tell you." Rita had, apparently, talked to Chantal the day before and told her she was going to retire, and she had assured her that this was nothing to do with us taking over. She had kept on postponing her leaving to live on the small holding she owned up state and this seemed like a sensible time to do it.

After I tried to talk her out of it she also convinced me that it was absolutely nothing to do with us arriving, that was just the push she had needed for a couple of years and neither of us should feel in any way guilty.

During the afternoon everyone got together and had a farewell do for her, some food and a little booze had been laid on and it confirmed Chantal's earlier comment that it was one big happy family. After a lot of tears from Rita, the girls and Chantal - Rita went off to her new home promising to come and see us which I believed she would.

Chantal then said we needed a new supervisor and she suggested Kitty but added that it was not because they had become good friends but she had all the organising abilities, nor did she need to "work her butt off" to earn lots more money. I told her that Rita had said those same words to me during the afternoon adding that Kitty's promotion would not be a problem for any of the other girls as she was very popular.

Chantal than said with a serious looking frown "There is one problem with Kitty, I expect she will want to work on Friday and Saturday nights as well I wonder who Ben and Mike will choose? There after I tell you there is no jealously amongst the staff I show you my little green eye – Don't look so worried I'm only joking" she said giving me a punch in the ribs.

We approached Kitty who said she had hoped it would work out like that and was very happy to take it on the job making an almost word for word comment about the weekends and Ben and Mike. I get the impression that Chantal and Kitty had talked about the job earlier, just who is running this business?

Chantal said "Sorry boss your senior staff will be too busy to look after the office this evening" Kitty said no problem she would call a lady in to work the office; apparently she often covered in the past, and thought she would regularly work on Friday and Saturday nights in future.

We all did go in various directions to get some work done than, at six o'clock Chantal came into my office wearing a sort of shiny vinyl dress, it had delicate pattern black on red and was very very short, with the obligatory heels it showed a mile of leg. I said "Needless to ask if you are looking forward to your second night 'on the game' I presume you are going to see how many you can line up ready for you at eight you would not like to have to wait would you?"

Chantal said" I still can't believe what I have become, I feel marvellous and am really looking forward to tonight" and with a long hug and kiss added "I'm sure you will keep you eye on me."

For the next couple of hours I did not do any work just sat at the monitor and watched my lovely Chantal serving and chatting to all these guys that were there for the one reason – to fuck a girl, quite possibly Chantal herself. The actual bar is not that busy most of the guys do have a drink before they chose a girl and quite a number have one or two on the way out. Some just ask for a line up as soon as they come in but seeing Chantal there to chat to perhaps a few more will stay for one now.

She was very lively and smiling or laughing with just about every customer and on several occasions she would turn and flash her bum at one. As I said her skirt was very short and fortunately one of the cameras did give a view behind the bar. I did not get the impression that she was giving any one guy particular attention.

Just before eight o'clock she came in gave me a hug and changed into a pair of ridiculously high shoes, they were shiny red with about four inch platforms and nine inch heels; they needed straps to hold her in. I must admit that this height was not my favourite, a bit overdone but they certainly looked the part.

She gave me a twirl, her legs really did go on forever, she has beautiful thighs and I could definitely see all of them, and the heels shaped her muscles very nicely. She said "I've lined up my first two customers, I did have three but one could not wait and went with Lisa. Can't stop got to go fuck some guys."

Her first for the evening was an average sized and aged black guy who she charged $450 to use her pussy – I presume the extra $50 was an advance booking fee. She was very attentive and seemed to be enjoying her self giving him the patter while she prepared him, on went the condom and she asked if he wanted her to give a little preparation with her mouth. The answer was, obviously, yes and she took it in, soon it must have been tickling her tonsils her skin was pushed well out again.

She seems to have developed a taste for black cock even if covered with latex, she stopped suddenly and pinching the base of his cock said "I think you better put that in my pussy unless you can guarantee a second load in a few minutes" He said no he could not and would he be allowed to take her doggie.

"Of coarse you can darling anyway you like, come on push it in me" He sunk his very reasonable sized equipment into full depth right away and started pounding. Chantal did a long grunt as he slid in but I would swear that he had only taken about five very hard strokes before she had her first orgasm of the night, probably not the last. In fact he kept up this pounding with surprising stamina that from the way she was panting I think he may have held her on an orgasmic plateau if such a thing exists.

That was one hell of a start she was already covered in sweat and looked in a dream as she cleaned him up and went off for what must have been a very quick shower. Just before nine o'clock she was back in with a tall black guy in his early twenties. "Lets see if you think $650 was a bargain, I hope you do" I guessed this was her new idea of a booking fee and he wanted her other hole.

She went to the drawer and I saw her pick up the silver dildo from last night but put it aside and took a much bigger one which I felt most women would think was enough to fill their pussy. All the time she was keeping up a very erotic conversation with her John and it was even more erotic when after giving it a few sucks she lubed it up and started working it into her ass with one hand while lightly working on her clit with the other.

When she invited him to have her he chose doggie and her ass muscles gave in with reasonable ease and he started pounding hard. From the sound of the constant moaning I gathered that the initial pain had subsided into pleasure very quickly. This rapid action was over very quickly but it did generate another layer of sweat all over her body.

She said to him "That was lovely but it must gave been a little quick for you, if you let me change the condom I'll see if I can suck another load out of your balls" His limp black dick was soon rock hard and her lips mouth and throat did indeed pump out another load in no time at all. I think this was a case of her giving customer satisfaction as he had spent $650, but I suppose it could have been a recently acquired love of black cock – probably the former.

Well that was her two bookings attended to and they had both been good and hard and she still intended to carry on for another three hours. At around ten past nine she joined a line up and got picked out by a overweight, but not fat, guy in his forties

John number 3 was blessed with a little bit of mouth and straight fuck which again gave her quite a good climax she had charged $300 and collected $100 tip. After cleaning up she came back into the room and sat having a cigarette she indicated to me by visual signs that she was well worn out but happy. She knew I could hear her but never gave me any verbal communication when she was "working"

Chantal managed to get a good ten minutes rest and than the telephone rang in her room, I guessed it was Kitty having a quick chat, but than after her face turned red and she had a quick look at the mirror, obviously thinking of me, she said "yes I will be right out." Now those few words came out with difficulty and I wondered what she was up to now.

She soon returned with a well dressed "executive" looking man with grey hair, it was difficult to gauge his age but probably getting towards fifty. Chantal was not giving him her usual cheerful patter but told him to sit down a listen. I could not understand what was going on – perhaps he liked to be dominated.

Taking a deep breath she said "Right I understand that you have requested some special attention tonight so I'm going to give you some instructions please listen and make sure you completely understand. This is a respectable establishment which endeavours to give all our customers a visit that they will remember for a long time and I want you to be no exception" I did not understand what was going on here, she was treating him very differently and what was this "special attention."

"We girls like to be treated with respect but you have indicated that you want to treat me somewhat rougher than usual" Oh my god I thought what is she going to do- please be careful. "I'm going to tell you the rules for this session, you will obey them to the letter or you will forfeit your $1,000, our gentlemen will remove you without I'm sure being very gentle and you will never come in here again"

"The rules are that you may call me whatever you like, you may slap my ass but only with open hand. You may play roughly with my tits and nibbles and you may pull my hair. You may not put your fingers in neither my pussy nor my ass. If I say 'yellow' you will instantly ease off what you are doing and if I say 'red' you will stop immediately. A red may not mean that you are straight out the door but a second one will have the bouncers in here before you have taken another breath"

"Do you understand and accept these conditions" He replied yes he did understand and would certainly follow all the rules and than thanked her. Chantal than said she would get him ready and than she would get into the role he required and they could "Party" I thought Christ she seems to know what she is doing but was going to call Marvin to put him on standby. Although when I turned for the phone I saw on the monitor that both he and one of the other boys were already standing in the corridor near her room.

Chantal the so recently innocent housewife was quickly standing in front of this man completely naked except for her impossibly high heels and saying "Right sir do with your little girl what you wish"

He jumped up off the seat with surprising agility grabbed a handful of her hair and just about lifted her by it and dragged her around to the back of the chair and bent her over it. This action was so quick that she only had time to let out a loud yelp from the obvious pain he must have caused to her scalp.

He than yelled "You are a filthy Whore" and gave her a hard slap on her left buttock, this got a very pained "Ohoo!" and a very pained expression on her beautiful face. This was followed by an exact repeat performance on the other buttock. He than yelled "You are a dirty filthy Whore" and landed another one on her left buttock, this too caused a, even loader, "Ohooo!" and a very wide eyed and pained expression on her face. Again he repeated this on the other side with the same reaction.

The next slap, back on the left buttock, was accompanied by "You are a filthy worthless Whore" and it forced the chair to slide forward with its extra vigour. This got a different sort of sound much lower and drawn out, once again an exact repeat performance and reaction on the other side. Chantal was now, yet again, covered in sweat her ass was literally glowing a bright red colour and she was breathing very deeply. I thought it's got to stop now, but fortunately so did her abuser.

He again grabbed her hair and using it forced her upright and dragged her over to the bed pulling her onto the middle of the bed. He than pushed her legs apart and put his cock in her pussy and started to hump with a steady pace and long strokes. As he kept saying "This is all you are good for you slut" he was pummelling at her breast and pulling her nibbles. I than saw her legs come up behind his back and she seemed to be pulling him in and from the look on her face was actually climaxing even with this treatment.

While keeping up his unrelenting humping he reached up and gave her a slap across her face, it was not too hard; he quickly used his other hand and gave a similar slap throwing her head back the other way. This was not in the rules why did she not say "Red"; I quickly reached for the microphone so I could alert Marvin. Chantal's reaction made me pause- she was yelling "yes I am a whore" and doing more humping then he was. Her legs were pulling him into her and her ass was lifting inches off the bed as she forced his cock in as far as it would go. "Yes yes yes I am a whore"

Seeing this reaction my damned cock which had been hard for most of the evening actually let fly inside my trousers – god I really was a pervert!

With this the chap obviously filled his condom and immediately jumped off offering Chantal his hand and saying "I'm sorry, I'm awfully sorry". Chantal then swung her legs off the bed and said "Thank you yourself although I should get the boys into give you a hiding those slaps across the face were not in the deal"

"Other than that you did follow the rules to the letter but if you come back John remember follow all the rules to the letter! I hope to see you again sometime but I think if you do return the charge will be double my bum hurts" with that she returned to her normal patter while cleaning him up and seeing him out.

It was now around ten o'clock, only half way thru her "working" time and as she joined the line her body just looked used. She stood in line and neither her smiling face nor body language gave away her earlier exertions but there was bruising clearly visible on both her upper thighs and chest. This guy did not pick her; perhaps he did not fancy damaged goods.

The line was soon called again and an average looking "john" picked her in preference to four other girls. He bought her pussy but despite a lot of encouragement from Chantal did not manage to finish. With a "Don't worry darling" she gave him one of her fantastic mouth jobs and he got satisfaction in no time. This session had got her $300 plus a well earned $50 tip.

This was followed by a couple of unsuccessful lines but then got a youngish chap and for $150 completed a reasonable mouth job.

It was well past eleven as she, once again, joined the line. She was picked by a nice looking black guy, late twenties, in smart casual clothes with dreadlocks. Off they went but after several minutes I was wondering what was happening – they had not appeared in the room.

With a knock on the door Kitty came in and said sorry boss this is going to spoil your fun – the guy had bought "everything" which included spending the NIGHT with Chantal across in the chalet. Don't worry he has been here a few times before and is a great guy.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12