We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 03

Story Info
Chantal’s trip continues.
8.8k words
4.48
40.2k
5

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

This is the third chapter in the series, for maximum enjoyment I recommend you go to the irxgbr link above – go to stories – and read the Chantal stories in order.

Chantal spent all day Sunday in bed sleeping, if you have been following our story you will know that both her mind and her body needed some time to recuperate. In the evening we had a small meal together and I applied another liberal amount of lotion to her poor bruised bum.

Later; when I climbed into bed with her she hardly woke up but did wrap her body around mine and continued her sleep. She did both look and feel wonderful and was in exactly the same position when we woke up in the morning. Obviously her so quickly changing life had not caused her to have a disturbed night. When she did wake she said "Morning lover, it's much, much nicer to wake up with you next to me."

After taking care of the necessary we curled up together on the plush leather sofa, both!. Lit a cigarette, and asked me "Are you as happy with your new Chantal as I am?" I said you know how stupid that question was did she really expect me to say I preferred the old one.

She said: "This time last week I was a completely innocent married women back in England to whom sex was the thing my husband and I did once a week because that's what married couples did. Than all of a sudden I had dumped that bastard, had run to you, my very best friend, and I than find we are running a legal Nevada brothel, and my best friend is my lover. That in it's self is plenty much to handle in a week."

"On top of that this innocent girl has become a prostitute, expert at fucking with mouth, pussy and ass – I have found out that I quite like some pain mixed in with sex – bum still hurts. I have had my eyes opened to many sexual activities that I've never even heard of and most of those I am afraid I would like to try."

"God your Chantal has really become a slut – I love you."

I said that I could see how happy she was with her new life but asked her, no told her, to take things steady because I too loved her very much and did not want any real harm to come to her. I said that she really needed to slow up a bit, look at the state her poor body had got into after one weekend.

The only reply I got for showing this concern was "These bruises only came from one of a dozen or so – Oh My God! It was that many from one cock all my life to a dozen or more over one weekend. Anyway as I was saying the bruises only came from that one session as far as all the others put together were concerned a good work out in the Gym each day should keep me toned up to handle that sort of pleasure on a regular basis."

I could only say "You are a Slut" and give her a kiss.

She went on "The abusive session I am ashamed to say was a different sort of pleasure which I would like to repeat but I must limit them, perhaps once a month just before my "rest" week?" I could only say "You are really giving each aspect some thought always knew how good at organising things you were"

She than said "Talking of organising things we have plenty of capital in the business why don't we spend some on building and fitting out a nice large "playroom" it would fit nicely at the end of the corridor on the west side of the main building. At the same time we must turn that laundry room next to "my" room into a shower"

I said "How the hell have you found time to make all these plans for what sounds like me facilities for you sink even further into this life of debauchery? But yes both ideas sound fine I will get right down to organising them"

But she had been doing even more thinking: "How much did your willing Whore earn over the weekend?" I told her "$4050 your personnel share apart from what you earned the company – that's over £2250 from one weekends work, your salary will more than cover the tax that you working girls have to declare so you can call the $4050 spending money"

"Well", she said, "Being the nice sensible girl you know I will have to invest that in some assets. That is not yet enough for what I have in mind but I'm sure your Whore will be able to earn some more over the next couple of weeks"

"If this sounds alright with you, my lover, I want to fly out to LA in a couple of weeks- that will be my "off" week, and organise some investments. I intend getting these little boobs, Oh look they are still all sorts of colours with these bruises, made into something more appropriate to my new role. This size only really appeals to the sort of "john" that likes his girls a lot younger than me"

I interrupted and told her that they were perfect and gave each a light caress and kiss. "Don't worry I only want them up from the A to a C; I do not want to over do it. But although none of the gentlemen I have "met" in the last couple of days seemed to complain I know you boys like a bit more up top. I want to go to LA and get a good, and expensive, job done; I will get the operation done thru my navel and have them put in deep."

"The former so the scar does not detract from the important bits and the latter so the implant won't get damaged if someone should get a little rough with them" The last comment included a knowing smile; I just had to say I could not argue- again she had given it sensible thought.

"Obviously I will do some clothes shopping while I am there, this town is a bit limited for choice, and I expect I may even cut into my savings. Not to worry I'm sure I'll soon get it back ". All through this discussion Chantal was very animated and clearly enjoying herself telling me her plans.

"That's not the only enhancement I have been thinking about" she said. I butted in again and said "Whoa there I except that the boobs may be a little small but everything else is absolutely perfect". She than asked my opinion on body tattoo's and I told her that they could very easily look overdone but thought one across her lower back and perhaps around her upper arms may improve the overall effect.

She said "Oh you lovely person we do think so much the same, I had decided on one on my back and your idea about armbands does sound good – perhaps a discrete band of barbed wire each side. Nearly finished, how do you feel about body piercing?"

I told her "Quite frankly any on the face revolt me, belly buttons are good, and nipples are very erotic while one on, or above, the clit is a necessity" I don't think I have mentioned that Chantal always kept her whole body waxed, the housewife back in England even told me that her hatred of body hair meant that she was bare "down below"

She replied "Your opinions were almost identical to mine but having thought about It I don't think it is safe having any of them done, the way my body now gets treated they could so easily get ripped out causing serious damage. There I do think of my safety I hope you are not disappointed? And you did not mention one possibility"

I said don't worry and that I was very pleased she was being so level headed but did wonder what I had missed. She than said "I do seem to have learnt how to use my mouth, and lots of other things! But I think I could enhance my gentlemen's pleasure if I had a stud in my tongue" I could only say "Go for it darling if that's what you want."

I than said "This has been such a weird conversation when I think back again to that innocent women I knew back in England. I want you to be sure that you are not doing anything to please me, I would be happy just being with you if we had no sex, you wandered around in a frumpy dress and flip-flops and got a job in an office somewhere"

"Don't you worry sunshine, I'm not going back to that life again, and anything I do is for both of us, or maybe on occasions just for me. You have got some work to do I think you planned to build a playroom and shower didn't you? I have got to get ready to go into town to see the Doctor"

I said "Doctor! Is it your bum or is there some other damage?" she replied "Silly, we girls have got to go in once a week, don't you know anything about you business? There are around a dozen of 'us girls' here at any one time some all the time some for the three weeks a month we are 'useful'. Anytime they return they do not start work until they have seen the doctor and in any case get clearance once a week. "We" usually go, in two shifts, on Monday morning as it is very quite than"

"I will go into town with the first lot of girls than if you come in and meet me I could get my tattoo and tongue done and come back with the second lot which would not really be cheating - Now get on with your extension planning I want it complete in three weeks time"

Well I talked to Marvin and got the contractors name, told him roughly what was needed and arranged for him to come out in the afternoon for an initial look. He did say that three weeks was probably enough all the buildings were wooden construction so it was straight forward work. Just as I finished that the SUV came back – but with no girls on board, the driver said they were all with Chantal at the tattoo shop.

He told me Chantal had said to tell me sorry everyone was helping her chose her embellishments and she would see me later. Unfair I keep my side of the arrangements and don't get to help pick her artwork although I was really happy that she was "bonding" with the others.

Around lunch time Chantal and the rest returned they were all laughing and joking just like a group of schoolgirls on the way home on the last day of term. Chantal quickly took me back to the house – she was wearing a baggy tee shirt, jeans and trainers not what I had got so used to at all, still looked great. I did not moan about being left out but told her that the plans were going ahead and the builder would be coming to have a look in a couple of hours.

"Good boy, thank you" and a kiss on the lips "go into the kitchen and make us both a coffee and then come into the bedroom". I did as instructed and than knocked on the bedroom door and she told be she was ready. She was standing by the bed with her back towards me and asked what I thought.

She had what I would describe as a bunch of thick brambles design on her lower back, the pattern was basically flat along the top but the lower surface pointed down towards her bum crack – it was all done in a very black ink. It was not too big reaching from the middle of her back about halfway across each side. She also had bands of entwined barbed wire running around each upper arm, these were done in various shades of ink, which made them less intrusive, and gave the impression of almost being real steel wire.

I told her they all looked smashing I was sure I could not have chosen better, asked if she was happy with them and did she hurt. "I had always thought silly people going through all that pain to permanently mark their bodies, but I am very pleased with them and the pain was nothing at all compared to my slapping session. Would you like to see what visual effect it would have on one of my customers, which hole would you like?"

After a very enjoyable session, if you have read the previous you will know I don't share my personal details, I asked her to show me her tongue – she said she did not get that done, she would leave it for her trip to LA the tongue needed time to recover "I don't want to be mumbling to my customers and not be able to give them any oral encouragement"

"Right I'm going to get changed into something that looks a bit more like the manageress, especially if we are meeting the builder. In fact I have been thinking that I must start acting the part with the girls, I will remain friendly but I must start acting a little more like their boss"

She soon changed into a grey suit with a very feint pinstripe; the skirt was not much longer than the fitted jacket. She also had on a white blouse and a nicely shaped bra, her heels were her black courts with about 3" stiletto, and pointed toes. The overall effect was a sexy professional.

"Now I'm dressed like a manager you might like to listen to an idea I have negotiated with the Doctor in town! Both he and one of his practice nurses are able to do the sort of test you had done and get clearance in six hours maximum." I had an idea where this was going but told her to continue. "Well I've arranged, subject to your agreement, that if we send any of our customers in he will process them, take a digital photograph and e-mail us a clearance"

"Whoa there girl, you know very well that it is against State law to have sex here without a condom"

"I have thought of that silly, we would only send a very few regular customers who we know we can trust and if it did come to light for any reason I have even thought of a defence. If any of our customers are "naughty" and try to rip off the condom on a visit they are banned for life unless they provide evidence, it is just a punishment- 'OF COURSE' we still make them use a rubber when we are in the privacy of our own room."

"Even if Law enforcement tried a sting they would not get near, they would have to be fully participating regulars before they even heard of the scheme"

I could only say "You depraved slut is there nothing you wont do to get even more sexual satisfaction" her only reply was "No" and a quizzical smile.

I said "We have got to be careful we don't want to close the business down after Uncle Fred took all those years building it up for us. Be very careful who you chose and limit it to a maximum of ten and keep it to yourself and perhaps Kitty, and make sure it does not leak out"

Chantal then gives a sort of sulky look "How horrid only ten and I will have to share them! And what ever does don't let it leak out mean, where's it going to go most of it will end up on the sheet eventually?" I told her that remark deserved a hard smack on her ass, but as it was still painful I would save that for another day.

Just after lunch the Builder came, together with his foreman, small world or at least small town the foreman was her "overnighter" Josh. We all had a very good site meeting and got everything sorted out. The shower was no problem but the extension did seem to take on a life of its own. The main room was simple to agree although the décor and fittings took a while to be certain we were all happy.

It did however require a room to replace the laundry room lost to Chantal's shower, a fair size store room for what Chantal called "equipment" that would be needed- apparently the room was to have several different uses and she did not want it cluttered with stuff not in use. There was also to be a small bar area with a hatch knocked thru to the existing bar serving area which was adjacent. This than required the provision of both male and female toilet facilities,

With fittings and decoration the total quote came to nearly $200,000 which did not seem out of the way. The investment would have to make an additional $1000 a week for 5 years to payback but there was plenty of cash in the business so there was no risk.

For the next couple of days I was quite busy, there was actually quite a lot of mundane tasks for a brothel owner to do but everything was going well. The extension had already been started and the shower room would be ready this weekend.

Both Chantal and I had to sort out several issues with the builders but she did seem to be able to keep things moving. But she did have an advantage over me, as I said the foreman was Josh the guy she had slept with on Saturday night.

Chantal got a call from Ben, her big black favourite, on Wednesday and he requested a session that evening which she, not surprisingly agreed to. When she told me I said great some action for both of us.

"Sorry boss you will have to miss the fun I will have to take him over to the chalet there is a wall missing in my room remember" I told her no problem and to enjoy herself but I hoped she did not get tempted into spending the whole night with him. "Well he is very nice and we have got the new extension to pay for – but don't worry he said he was only here for a few hours"

She was continuing to wear her smart sexy gear during the day but would change into a on the knee evening dress, black with a large silver ring belt with a long dangling end, and needless to say high heels. During the evening she would often mix with the customers and sometimes introduce the line – it was obvious to everyone that she was in charge.

At eight o'clock she collected Ben from the gate and off they went to the chalet.

It was around ten when she came back to the house looking very pleased with herself and gave me a lovely cuddle and asked if I would like to hear about her latest adventure. "Yes my little slut who could not even wait until the weekend for a good fuck you had better tell me all the details"

She said "No that is a bit unfair I have agreed with myself that I only normally work weekends but that the occasional extra would be ok if requested. I think that however much I am enjoying all my new experiences they would dull if I did it every night"

I said "Oh not a completely insatiable slut then?" With no venom whatsoever in her voice she said "Do you want to hear or not?" I said we would snuggle up on the sofa and she could give me all the gruesome details.

"Well Ben had requested your little friends ass this evening saying that Mike had told him how good it was, well has you will of noticed Ben's is easily the largest I have so far played with and knew it would be interesting to see if it could fit in there. Ben and Mike work together you know, but more of that later"

"Well I prepared my puckered little hole by giving him a good show going from little dildo to a larger one and I even got him to push that enormous butt plug in and out a few times- I had taken it over to the chalet earlier, good thinking"

"Your little slut was really enjoying herself by than so I took Ben's black cock into my mouth and after a while even got it, with some effort, well into my throat. My oral work had the effect of making it even bigger and it was solid, I'm quite good at it you know"

She was very bubbly and kept kissing and cuddling me all the time "I knelt on the bed and asked him to stick that wonderful thing in my ass. It was rock hard but it is enormous right from the tip, not at all like the plug, but with us both pushing he finally got it in. Oh I was FULL; I had to ask him to work it all the way in slowly. While we were gently pushing against each other he said how much he liked my new tattoo."

"Well we eventually worked it right up to the hilt; god I was totally stuffed and was completely covered in sweat that had been really hard work. I was unsure how to continue but I decided that the best way forward was for him to withdraw completely and get some more lube in place before coming back in again"

"Good plan, we got it all in much easier that time and he was soon giving me some lovely long strokes – needless to say your little whore was feeling very pleasant by than. He kept up a hard steady rhythm for ages and he got me into my ecstatic state very quickly and kept me there for ages – Quick I think you better have your turn now!"

Enjoyable interlude.

She continued the story "While we were cleaning up, in the shower together, I said to him 'last time you told me our fuck was in your top three ever, how did that one rate?' and he told me 'alright you now hold two of the three top positions. Even we working girls like to receive complements. I know he was happy in addition to the $600 I charged he gave me a $200 tip"

"By the way I did not mention to him the no condom idea, he is coming in again on Friday can I tell him than?" I told her she had thought out the legal problem well and yes she could go ahead and mention it if she wanted to.

"Back to business, rather than the pleasure I have been talking about so far, Ben is the owner of the Lo-cost airline that fly's into town, and lots of other places and it turns out that Mike is his partner and chief pilot. We are not allowed to advertise but he has agreed that when they give the in flight chat as all his planes fly in he will include the fact that the world famous English Ranch is just a few miles out of town"

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers