We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 04

Story Info
Chantal’s trip continues.
7.6k words
4.39
37.5k
6

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

This is the forth chapter, there is a clue in the title, if you have read the previous chapters thank you, if not I recommend that you read them all in order.

*

It is now Sunday morning and my beautiful, and so recently innocent, friend Chantal had completed her second weekend selling her body to any man that would pay. In less than two weeks not only had she become my lover but had become an expert Prostitute who most definitely enjoyed her work.

I woke up with that thought and looking at her sleeping beside me I did have some moments of concern. I knew she thought she was being very sensible thinking about each step she was taking but just how far did she intend to go?

She slowly woke up and looking at me said "Morning lover, I like my new life, it is so nice waking up with you beside me, and than the feelings in my body reminds me of all the pleasure I had last night. We can have a nice restful day together perhaps just lie out in the sun".

This is exactly what we did, two new lovers spending a lazy day together doing nothing. It was not a day of the brothel owner talking to his star whore although I suppose most of the banter did have a sexual content.

Monday morning and back to work, Chantal had to go into town for her weekly check up at the doctor's office, I noticed that she did not dress down but wore her black suit although she was still laughing and chatting with the girls. I had a thought that I would talk to her about arranging a trip out for the girls each week, a picnic perhaps, they did seem to enjoy their "freedom" on a Monday.

When she returned I put this idea to her and she said "That's a great idea maybe we "girls" will have to revise our opinion, you are not just thinking of us as lumps of meat for sale. I'll tell the girls we will start next week, no not next week I'm away the week after, maybe on Tuesdays. I will have to get them to draw lots so we can leave a couple here to work"

"The doctor thanked me for the bit of business we put his way but, don't worry; I told him again that it would only be a few of our customers we send for a check up. While I was there I did some recruiting, well was approached actually, do you remember his receptionist?" I admitted that I remembered a very striking little brunette, early twenties, and very friendly.

"Hey, that was far too accurate a description, you watch it buddy I can get jealous you know. Her name is Julie and she has seen us all going in, obviously happy with life, she wondered if she could join the fun. She is coming over on Wednesday for an interview"

I asked her "What debauchery have you got planned for today than?" "None at all, what do you take me for, I have got several jobs to sort out mainly checking on the extension they are starting the decoration in the main room I must make sure they get in right"

She did add however "Perhaps tonight we could watch another movie – purely research".

Another average working day for a Brothel owner and his Manager but we did indeed watch some more video and had an enjoyable evening.

On Tuesday the slut was emerging again "You remember that guy, John his actual name, who gave me bruises which lasted a week – apparently rough is not his only idea of sex he just likes to try different fantasies. He rang earlier and asked for me and another girl to entertain him tomorrow. Kitty told him she was not sure if I was available but she would definitely have two girls ready for him".

"I have no idea how I would feel touching, or being touched, by another woman, so Kitty and I are going to have a practice this evening. She has had virtually no experience herself but if we watch a video I'm sure we will get a few clues. Depending on the result we will take John tomorrow but if it does not work we have a couple of girls that enjoy that sort of thing"

I told her great and that it would be much more fun watching her and Kitty rather than another video tonight but; "Sorry my lovely pervert but we are off to the chalet we both have reputations you know only professional performances no amateur"

In the evening Kitty came over to the house and the three of us shared a bottle of wine, I did like one of Kitty's remarks "That so called innocent Chantal comes here and in a couple of weeks has stolen all my guys so she now has plans to monopolise all the woman as well – I hope she leaves me the odd worn out dildo to play with"

In fact here was no animosity what so ever although Chantal had indeed stolen her best customers she was very happy to slow up and was glad she was passing them on to good hands – well a few more anatomical bits than hands. The two of them have very obviously become good friends.

It was a good three hours later that they both returned, I think they may have had some more wine. I'm not sure thinking about it maybe not wine Chantal gets intoxicated on sex these days she does not need alcohol.

I presumed the evening had been a success when they announced that they were taking on John the next day, they than offered to take me to bed and they would share their new skills with me. I again declined saying I was defiantly remaining a one girl guy. That did get sweet kisses from both of them and Kitty left.

As we went off to bed I said "Of course if you were offering me that little brunette from the doctor's office ....." That got me a hard punch right in the stomach and "Swine, although if you do want to try her out you are really welcome you know." I told her I was joking she was the only one I wanted; she was more than I could handle.

She said "I was going to ask you, your Uncle always gave the new girls a try, but I expected that answer. I will see if Josh can take a break from his building work and we can see how she can handle a good customer. I will let him have the money before he goes in so she gets the full effect of the thought of selling her body but I would not like Josh to waste his money on someone else"

I said "Good plan do I get to watch" she said defiantly and that we had not watched a live show together since Kitty all that time ago, well little over a week doesn't time fly when you are having fun.

She than said "So does my favourite pervert want to hear about some Girl on Girl sex" I replied that honestly it was something that I had never really been into watching but I was sure that if she was involved it would be interesting.

"Actually that's the conclusion Kitty and I came to, we both thought that sex was much better with a man involved. We started with some kissing and caressing each others bodies but neither of us were really into it, in fact we were giggling like a couple of school girls most of the time."

"We than tried some mutual oral which we both found very satisfactory, after all we know the right bits to concentrate on. Then we opened the toy box and with much giggling and laughing played with each other, again we knew the right spots. We were not having any problems with the idea of playing with another girl but both agreed on numerous occasions that we preferred a man"

"The toy play even went as far as a baseball bat that found its way, to various depths, into all four holes; I bet you would have liked to see that. We than had a go at "fisting" each others pussy – this did not work out mostly down to giggles. Perhaps we will get Lisa to join us next time she is apparently well practiced in the art."

"At this stage we decided that we would take tomorrows booking, no surprise there, and worked out a routine for his – and I suspect your – entertainment."

I said "Good I get to watch I thought you might go and hide in your chalet again, so basically my favourite girls had a productive evening. Don't forget to take the baseball bat back to your room"

Chantal replied "I knew your perverted mind would like the thought of that but the bat is not included in our routine. I don't think that would be safe in the hands of a man – although you never know if it was one of the guys I trusted"

With that closing thought we cuddled up and went to sleep.

The next day we were both reasonably busy so the time for the girls to entertain John soon arrived; his "certificate" had come through from the doctors earlier. I settled down in my usual position to watch.

Kitty was dressed in white lingerie with white stockings and heels; Chantal was in a black leather jacket, red blouse and short black leather skirt. To complete her outfit thigh high black leather boots with high chunky heels, the girls often shared kit I knew these were not hers – looked nice. I am very fond of seeing her in leather but the climate here is not really suitable.

Kitty started off by giving a sensual strip with lots of tit and bum fondling. Chantal then moved in and started caressing and licking Kitty on the neck and boobs – they then spent some time kissing each other which involved a lot of licking of each others lips.

Chantal then stripped off, leaving her boots, and the girls lay together on the bed and lying in a sixty-nine position started licking and fingering each others holes. They were keeping up a steady commentary for Johns' benefit he seemed to be appreciating the show from the chair. They soon worked their way up to using a small dildo on each other and then they started playing with a double ended one.

To complete their routine they knelt with their bums facing each other and used this to fuck each other in the ass. That must have taken some practice last night; at least they are not falling around in laughter in front of the customer.

Chantal than had Kitty kneel on the edge of the bed and started fingering and licking her ass, she told John to come and sample her friends ass. She worked some of her saliva onto his cock using her mouth/throat technique and than put his cock into Kitty's ass. She would let him have a few strokes and than take it out and suck it a few times and than back in.

She asked "John, so we know how to plan the rest of our party can I ask if you cum now will you be able to manage to cum again a bit later". He told her that with her technique and the fact that the Doc had not only checked him earlier but had given him a couple of pills he was sure he would be able to. "Lovely your big cock should stay hard long enough to make two girls very happy"

"If it sounds alright to you lets keep this up until you cum, preferably in my mouth rather than her ass. I don't want to sound bossy I just think you might like what I have in mind just say if you want to try anything else" He said they were doing fine and they continued with his cock giving the ass several good strokes and than back to mouth and than back to ass.

John than speeded up giving Kitty's ass some serious action I was sure he was going to cum inside her but did manage to pump it into Chantal's mouth just in time. Kitty jumped up and told him he was a good boy and the girls than gave an extremely erotic show dripping the globs of cum from one mouth to the other and back again.

After this show both girls worked on him with their mouths and than knelt side by side on the bed with their asses towards John; and Kitty said, "There you are fours holes presented for your pleasure" John than set to work proving the effect of his chemical enhancement he was working a few good strokes into one hole than on to the next so all fours holes got a fair share, the girls both gave him lots of verbal encouragement.

John must have remembered his previous session with my girl because whenever he was working on Kitty's ass he would give Chantal's a good hard slap which got no complaint; in fact he was told that it was nice. The girls than lay on their backs and told John to carry on but now the girl he was not working on would use her mouth on the others clit or his cock, they were working him well together.

The second load was shot into Kitty's mouth and they repeated the erotic process of transferring it from mouth to mouth. The three of them had a shower together and another customer left our establishment a happy man.

Chantal came in and asked if I had enjoyed the show, I told her the double dildo show must have taken some practice and that I found the cum swapping very sensuous for some reason. She said "It went very well although I do prefer to have the man all to myself- you know what a slut I am. We may develop a show for the playroom sometime; I must talk to you about the grand opening party later"

"We did get $2500 off of John, we will obviously split it I'm not sure how fair it is that our pimp gets half, and a free show and we only get a quarter each. I know you will call me a conceited money wasting slut but I have changed my plans for checking out Julie assuming that the interview goes ok; and I think it will."

I asked her to go ahead and explain the conceited money wasting bit: "Well I didn't want her first session to go like mine so I thought if she watched; I suppose you will want to be here with her, an expert at work – I wonder who I should use!" I said right that covers the conceited bit I just can't imagine who you have in mind but why money wasting.

"Well I already told you it would have to be a freebie for Josh; I will get him to pick her out of the line so she gets the full experience. That leaves me requiring someone to demonstrate with, ah did I say me, well perhaps I could. Stealing someone from the line would be unfair on the girl's things are still slow on a Wednesday."

"I thought Josh might like to offer that lovely big black plumber of his an 'employee of the month award' which will be another freebie" I just told her that she was an insatiable conceited slut and said I knew a girl back in England that looked very much like her and wondered if she remembered her.

"That stupid woman did a reasonable job of looking after the appearance of my body but did absolutely waste its potential for both giving and receiving pleasure. Got to go and interview some new woman for my pimp see you later"

Chantal came back into the office nearly an hour later, she still looked smashing she had not had time to change out of her leather gear. She told me that Julie was very sensible in her approach and reasons for selling her body and providing she responded well to the training session and her first client we had a new girl.

She told me; "Make sure that Julie took particular note of the cleaning and examination of the gentleman's equipment and to note that the patter was to make him feel important. I will get Kitty to take her thru the things to look for and the basic prices we usually work with afterwards. I will send her in shortly and leave her in your safe hands, enjoy yourself if you want to, I have got to go and run some boring corporate training session"

I just said "Slut! I do hope you are not too bored"

There was a knock on my door "Come in Julie, Hi pleased to hear you will probably be joining us, I must admit to remember seeing you at the Doctors you are a very attractive young lady. Just relax, a drink and cigarettes on the shelf, I will point out a few things as Chantal goes thru her "party" for you."

"Please don't be shy about asking me any questions. I will mention that I will probably hold your hand or even cuddle you but this is just to gauge your reactions I don't expect or want any sexual favours"

Chantal was soon into the negotiation phase with her plumber, I could see why the slut within her had chosen him. She took the $300, which was actually my money, off to the office and I said to Julie:" Don't worry about the rates for now but make sure you really note the next part, the health of my girls is extremely important to both them and the business. She will be checking for various symptoms, you will see some very gruesome pictures of what to look for later"

We than watched Chantal go thru the cleaning and inspection routine while she kept up her continuous patter, I did learn that the plumber was an occasional user of our facilities. Julie had so far being watching intently, just taking the occasional sip from her juice.

Chantal than slipped on the guy's rubber and gave a very effective mouth and throat job on his impressive equipment. Julie said "She certainly gives good head; I thought I was good but I will obviously need to get some practice, if you give me the opportunity. I have never been keen on condoms but appreciate their complete necessity here"

Saying this she had snuggled her body up against mine and was holding one of my hands – this was very reminiscent of Chantal watching Kitty the first time.

Chantal and the plumber than gave each other a very hard fuck which was obviously extremely satisfactory for both of them. There was a lot of vocal, in particular from Chantal, and it was very obvious that the guy was not the only one to orgasm.

Julie had worked up a good sweat and was also enjoying it and her hand was soon rubbing my trousers and she said "Are you sure you aren't able to help a girl out, after watching that I want a fuck". I just told her to watch and learn.

While they were cleaning up in the shower I asked Julie how she felt, telling her that it was a big step to give men her body for money. I also said that by no means were all the customers as fit as that guy.

She said "I have been giving it away for years, although only to a few different guys, but I had seen your girls each week and they were so obviously happy that I wanted to give it a try. After watching that session I know I want to do it" After that she made yet another pass, she will obviously be good at making the "johns" feel wanted.

After I had passed Julie onto Kitty to continue her induction training Chantal came back into my office with me.

I said to her "I like my new job; I get a nice innocent girl to work for me, train her up and earn some good money from her body and get some good sex. Than as soon as she is your typical "worn out whore" I can start the process all over again"

My stomach did really hurt from the punch that remark got me but I suppose I deserved it to be lower down my body. "Pig, you just mind your language or I will get my builder friends to block up your perverts window".

I than gave her a hug and said "You defiantly gave us a good show, you did not look past your prime getting your way with your builder friend. Maybe we could make a corporate training video and sell it to all the other brothels? You would not need to go thru that chore each time we had a new girl either."

She answered with "I'm defiantly not sharing my skills with the competition, the English Ranch is going to be the best, but I am afraid you may have a point on an induction video, spoil sport."

"I take it you thought Julie was suitable than, I did give the Doc a call just to confirm that she had not forged her certificate- a remote possibility. He did say if Julie was alright with it he would like to make his first visit here, although he is happily married, he has had a thing for her for ages."

She introduced Julie to the other girls and had her talking to them all for the evening and had agreed that she would work from 8 until 12, starting with Josh and could drop out anytime she wished. We both agreed that the freebie from Josh was probably a waste of money. Marvin ran her into register with the Sheriff's office; Nevada had yet another legal prostitute.

At eight o'clock Chantal, in a nice cocktail dress, introduced the line which included Julie who was just wearing a transparent "baby doll" and matching panties. Her first line was a success as planned with Josh picking her.

Chantal came in to watch with me, Julie was going to use "her" room for the rest of the night but had been allocated her own room for any later ones. We both watched a very good session and agreed that Julie was a "natural". I didn't think her enjoyment level was quite as 'over the top' as Chantal's but it was very close to her standard.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12