We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 07

Story Info
Chantal's experiences continue to escalate.
7.4k words
4.39
34.4k
5

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers

My chapters are not intended to be stand alone stories I recommend you read them from the beginning.

*

It is now the Sunday morning, almost six weeks have elapsed since I inherited 'The English Ranch' from my Uncle. My dearest friend Chantal coincidentally left her husband on the same day as I leant of my inheritance, in that short period she has completely transformed from innocent housewife to insatiable prostitute.

I am waiting for her 'overnighter' to leave to see what condition the previous nights activities have left her in. She most certainly took on too much last night but I trust the guy she is with to have let me know if there was any problem.

Around ten o'clock I saw them both come out of the chalet and she walked John down to the gate, I saw they were talking and laughing and gave each other a cuddle as they parted. She was wearing just a housecoat and no shoes and seemed to be walking quite normally.

She got back to me and said "Hello my lover, before you ask I feel OK. I'm going to have a long soak in the bath, lay us on a big breakfast in about half an hour" with that she disappeared into the house.

She joined me just as the meal arrived, both a little late; she was barefoot, wearing just a loose top and jeans with a towel wrapped around her hair. "Did my big pervert enjoy watching his little slut last night?" I said after responding to her long kiss "I must say yes very much but you did have me worried for your well-being on several occasions, how does your poor body feel?"

"I am very proud of my body; it gave me a great deal of pleasure last night and is not complaining as much as I expected it too. All the exercise I have been getting has done wonders for my stamina and I will have a little sleep this afternoon. My body, in particular my lovely new boobs and even my pussy do show a few battle scars – no wrong word no scars – bruises."

"This weekend I have learnt a lot more about my body, both what it enjoys and how much it can take. You probably won't believe this but I expect now I know my limits I may even slow up a bit. I hope that thought does not disappoint you?"

I replied, and meant it "I am glad to hear you say that every week you have escalated your experiences and last night you did have me worried on several occasions, I still trust you to know what you are doing but I thought you were pushing yourself too hard"

She said "Let's eat up and I will stretch out on the sofa with my head in your lap and tell you my thoughts from the weekend"

"Well my weekend really started on Thursday night with the guys; that were a good example of how your new Chantal feels. They paid us $2000 and I enjoyed it and would have been more than happy to have done it for nothing, but that would have ruined my rational that I am not cheating on you I am working"

"On Friday I expected the gang bang to tell me what my sexual limits were. Basically how much could my body take and still give me enjoyment. I learnt that with them all being warmed up by the girls in was no big deal at all, I am not boasting when I say the 26 may has well have been 260."

"I was actually sexually frustrated after that, the game with the four of you afterwards was not planned. I now know that although I have no problem taking on a gang I get no real enjoyment and probably won't try it again. I suppose I had better stay in character and say but if we get that NBA end of season party I may well reconsider"

"I did rationalise the fact that I gave freebies, you were included and all three were good friends – that's just what lots of couples do together"

"Than I went back into the bar and was praised and letched over by everyone because I was such a slut doing that I did. From the ridiculous number of men that wanted to be able to boast they had fucked someone who had taken a gang bang I did realise that it was good for business."

"Whatever the reason I had so many lined up for the following night that I would really be able to see what my limits were. I probably did go over the top including two rough sessions as well but I did want to see how far I could go – I knew John would let me cancel if I needed to"

All this time I just sat and listened, I knew that's what she wanted.

She continued "Just considering the seven 'normal' guys for a moment, they were all really good sessions which I did enjoy – I know that the girl I have become could handle that pace for even longer with no problem and still give and receive pleasure"

"The two guys that like rough sessions are actually very different people taking Dick first. I have learnt that the pleasure I get from sex is from two very different things, on the one extreme there is the pleasure from sharing my body with someone I like. Needless to say you are completely at the top of that list, but for example a session with Ben is enhanced by that factor."

"At the other extreme is the pleasure my body receives from being used for sex and Dick definitely tops that list. I have no idea of the psychology of why Dick likes what he likes but from my point of view he has no problem providing that he only indulges his passion with someone who enjoys it as well."

"The session with Dick was two fully consenting adults giving and receiving sexual gratification. As I said having sex with you and with Dick are completely different extremes but both completely fantastic. On the 'body' end of the scale that working over by Dick was the best yet."

"It may not be all that sensible but having done that I was in the right mood to give and receive pleasure from the next seven. I really wanted to test my body and mind to the limit."

"John is a very different person he does seem to have a need to inflict pain but is too caring to go over the top with me – I think he is more likely than Dick to be a problem 'in real life'. I think I am doing a public service giving him an outlet but again psychology is not my speciality."

"I do keep John in control; he does exactly what I tell him. Any pain I receive from him is completely down to me and as you will have noticed my mind does seem to ask my body to accept rather a lot. There is quite likely a psychology issue there as well but damn that I'm enjoying it."

"John does feel awful afterwards and is so caring, he did not even have sex last night because he refused to hurt my pussy, I did persuade him to let me give him two blow jobs for his money."

"So, I found out this weekend that I am an insatiable slut that gets pleasure from being completely used and there does seem to be no limit to what my body can take. I think I had better leave my testing at this level, I do not want to 'test to destruction'."

I said "That was some speech I am glad that you do not want to destroy that lovely body which I notice you have kept hidden from me this morning. Can I see what damage your excesses did cause you last night?"

Jumping up she quickly stripped off and said "Even with two rough sessions in the same night there is not all that much to show you, it was only John that left any marks. Perhaps Dick did bruise the tits actually, I think I even helped him, but John's flogger covered any signs up"

I just sat and looked at her beautiful body, leaving aside for a moment her tits and pussy, there was only the odd little yellowish bruise showing here and there; none on them looking very painful. Her pussy lips, in fact the whole pubic area was looking red and swollen although did not appear damaged in any way.

Her so recently enhanced boobs were both covered in an overall bruise predominantly a dull red but with many bluish streaks. Very noticeable however were both her nipples which were a very angry looking red.

I said "What happened to your poor nipples?" She said "That was my own stupid fault I got John to remove the rubber ends from the nip clamps, they really did bite in. Can you file them down a bit for me before I use them again please?"

I said "Oh from that last comment I take it you have not decided to end your journey into sexual debauchery just yet than? Chantal replied "I course not silly I am still enjoying myself enormously but I will probably not have as intensive weekend as that again, I cannot believe how much my stamina has improved though all this 'sexcercise' is obviously doing me good".

We lay there for a couple of hours just chatting, not about work so you won't be interested, and than she said she was going to go and have a sleep for a few hours. I did look in on her a few times and she was having a completely undisturbed sleep I even imagined that she had a bit of a smile on her face.

The girls all had their normal trip to town for their weekly check up with the Doctor on Monday. Upon her return Chantal told me that the Doctor had asked her for a session and she had agreed to entertain him on Wednesday, late afternoon.

I gave her a cuddle and said "After all the satisfaction you gave and received over the weekend, just one day of rest and you are itching for more already." She replied with a little grin "Must keep the punters happy and I seem to remember my contract, well my agreement with my body, is for Friday and Saturday nights and specials by request"

On Tuesday for our outing we all went to a bar in town for a couple of hours over lunch time. Other than frightening off a couple of old dears a good time was had by all, both girls and locals.

When we returned Chantal told me that Julie had got one of her punters to pay $5k for a bachelor party for one of his mates. She was going to entertain six men for a couple of hours using the playroom. I said "Good I am glad that my younger ladies can get value for my investment, what was it you charged a few at $100 each?"

She said "Pig! You did not have to say that you know how envious I am anyway." We talked about the use of the playroom and decided that its use on a Friday had turned out very good for trade but did feel that having open sex there too often was stretching our luck with the law.

This Friday we would not charge an entry fee but the punters would get two girl-on-girl performances to watch. This would get other girls able to sell their wares and hopefully put the gentlemen in the mood to spend.

Talking of selling wares by the time Wednesday afternoon came Chantal had collected three more bookings to follow the Doc.

Chantal was dressed in a black low cut top, short denim skirt and some nice grey courts with 4 inch heels I had not seen before. She announced that she was taking the Doc over to the Chalet, admitting that it seemed funny but it was a doctor patient thing. I would be compensated by her having her other 'specials' back in her room.

She was actually with the Doc for over an hour and all I could get out of her was that they had given each other a complete examination and as a clue she had charged $600.

It was now time for me to settle down for a mid-week show and my lovely girl was cleaning up her second customer of the day, according to the note she had left me this was $700. They were both stripped and I admired yet again her beautiful body. The bruising from the weekend had cleared although her nipples did still look a little angry; more so than they had this morning I take it the doc had examined them.

She got out quite a small dildo and gave it a few sensual sucks and than applied lube to it and her ass but them giving it to the 'john' said "Here you are dear I am all yours but please no fingers inside" and she knelt down leaning on her chair and offered her bum to him.

Chantal than started talking him thru inserting the dildo very gently into her ass saying things like "Only a little bit in than back off and say she looks smashing and ask her to play with her clit it will help" She went on like this for some time and it was obvious she was giving him instructions on how to introduce his wife to anal.

"OK that's fine you are in and ready, you can really let go with me now but if you want your wife to want it again gauge her reaction as to how hard you continue. Not all ladies enjoy it as much as I do"

As a parting shot after they had dressed she said "Perhaps if she really gets to like it she will want to come and work here". He replied that his wife was actually very keen on sex but could not pluck up the courage to try anal to which Chantal replied "If all else fails, and she wants to, bring her in with you and we can try together to convince her. Give her this picture of me if you want the look on my face seems to show I enjoy it"

As she was changing partners I thought that her idea had possibilities as a show I would enjoy. The next chap had also paid $700 so something different?

As she was preparing she said "You are keen on Chantal aren't you, you joined all those naughty boys on Friday in my ass and then had my lovely pussy the day after. Now as I said on the 'phone you can also really fuck my other hole" She than knelt down and took his rubber clad tool into her mouth and he used both hands to hold her head and forced it in as far as he could.

He kept this up for a while until Chantal managed to say he would have a better angle if she lay on the bed, which she did. He again started thrusting away but he did not let her get her usual angle into her throat but stood too high and just pounded going hard but just pushing her head, it did look rather painful. He fortunately soon came and she moved so he dropped out.

He seemed happy enough with the experience so Chantal was her usual cheerful self cleaning him up.

The next, and presumably last, was another repeat but from a few weeks ago. He had a straight pussy which seemed quite satisfying to both parties. They were quite chatty as they cleaned up and Chantal gave him one of her photos.

When she came back into my office I told her we should go back to the house because I had something to tell her, despite lots of pleading I would not say what it was about. We got back and I told her she had better sit down. I than went and got us both a glass of wine, I think by now I might have got the dear girl a bit worried.

I said "I thought you might join me in a celebratory drink raise your glass please and toast 'My favourite prostitute'. She did as she was told but said "What on earth has brought this on" I said well it is a sort of milestone "Five weeks ago a very good friend of mine came with me from England, and I would remind her that at that time she had only ever had sex with one man"

She butted in and said "So we are celebrating our five week anniversary?" I gave her a kiss and said that being with her for five weeks was defiantly cause for celebration but it was actually something else I thought she may like to know.

"It took that girl just the five weeks to use her beautiful body to earn herself $20,000 and obviously a similar amount for her pimp" She pulled me over and gave me a big kiss and said "Just like you always money top of your interests, that is about £11k I think almost exactly what my dick head of a ex-husband earns in a whole year"

She continued "It's a good job I didn't keep all the condoms like I did my souvenirs from my first night; I would need a dustbin by now. I really have enjoyed the past five weeks a guess you noticed."

"Tonight was reasonable enjoyable as well, I did have a nice time with the Doctor but the poor dear does feel bad about cheating on his wife" I asked her what pleasure had she given him but as earlier she said "I know it is stupid but I would not expect my doctor to talk about me to anyone else and I am returning that ethic – sorry"

"Your innocent friend you will notice is now giving sex education lessons I hope it works for him although if it does I will lose a customer. Than I had that idiot that missed out on what should have been a treat, I can really give a good throat fuck but he just went at it like a bull in a china shop. His loss he is not one of my favourite customers"

"My final guy tonight was both nice and satisfying; customers come in all sorts although when you think about it I have been very lucky so far." I said that it was the customers that were the lucky ones; it was her so quickly acquired talents coupled with her lovely character that made most of them good.

I than, asking for trouble, said that Julie has started her session with the six guys and was surprised that my little slut had not locked her in her room and 'reluctantly stood in at the last minute.' Her reply was "Alright I am jealous, that was a lovely idea and I have already got a poster up in the bar offering that service 'with a girl of their choice' obviously."

I gave her a cuddle and said "Perhaps next time my love, it's a shame I have not got a window into the playroom I wonder what Julie is doing now" With a playful slap she said "Still having fantasies about Julie than, I was thinking that we really should try and recruit at least one more young lady, most of the time its fine but the weekends are getting busy, thanks to your clever Manageress getting the airline to mention us."

I said that a good way to keep our high standard and happy family it would be nice if the girls themselves could recommend someone, adding that Julie might have a twin sister. That got me an even harder slap "Actually Julie might be able find someone suitable she is local remember but I will ask all the girls for ideas. The website gets several requests but they are virtually all just hopeful husbands or drunken wives that put their name forward."

Nothing had come of our recruitment attempts by Friday but Chantal had 'put the word out' and Julie did say she would call three of her college mates who at the time showed a certain enthusiasm for the type of work. Talking of Julie I think her description of her stag night did actually make Chantal jealous.

Chantal started her normal bar routine at six wearing a little black silky dress which just had four buttons holding the front together, quick release planned presumably. She had already given me a list of four bookings which would keep her busy from 8 until 10; she said three were repeats and one a recommendation.

The bar was indeed busy with plenty of customers asking for lines even at six. By seven it was getting very busy and the line was only offering three or four girls. The warm up dances the girls were giving in the playroom were obviously working well.

Chantal called one of the boys to look after the bar and joined a line making it up to four. I had to quickly open up my shutters and get comfortable.

She did start the evening quite well fit trucker looking type, don't get many we are not near a major highway, who gave her a lengthy anal which both parties seemed to enjoy. As soon as he was clear she was immediately back in line, four again, and was picked by a fat mid forties guy. Despite his size he started her pussy off for the night and obviously left happy.

She than collected her first booking from the bar and he used her pussy much to her enjoyment and to his satisfaction. Again without rest she was soon with her second booking, who looked familiar, I saw she had charged him $400 which from her performance was for a deep throat finishing in her pussy, that one was defiantly enjoyed by both parties.

Two more bookings followed, one anal and one pussy, and my dear slut gave them both a good time. It was now coming up to 10 o'clock and she had given and received satisfaction with six guys already, but the lines were still only giving the punters a choice of 3 or 4 so I was sure she would get some more work tonight.

I will not be repetitive and describe any details of the next six she entertained, four pussy and two ass but they all went away happy. To get the six she had gone on until around 1 o'clock and as if to prove Chantal was not feeling overworked or tired both the last two punters had given her a $50 tip.

irxgbr
irxgbr
436 Followers
12