We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still on a high with her back arched and her heels digging into his back and giving out a drawn out "yes yes yes yes." I then realised what was happening his belly was flopping against her clit and its new piercing; her new addition genuinely was having the required effect.

When he finished and stood up she was still coming down from her high lying there with her fists clenched, eyes shut and covered in sweat. The guy commented how good she was which did break her spell and she jumped up and took him off to the shower.

When she came in to see me ten or so minutes later she said "I expect you noticed what happened: it was a good job I signed that contract with myself earlier. If a flopping lump of belly can do that what will a guys pelvic bone pounding at it do."

It was around ten o'clock and she said she was on such a high that she was going to have a spell in the bar talking to the punters. We had been very busy all night and the lines were often down to four or five – business was good. She was wearing a white corset type top and a white skirt which was on her knee on one side but very short on the other.

I watched her talking and flirting with the customers in the bar half expecting her to find another customer, possibly with a large belly. She however remained in character if she said she was limiting her activities she would. Just before midnight we went back to the house.

Saturday evening turned out to be much the same; she had six bookings which were completed to everyone's satisfaction. This did complete her outstanding bookings with the exception of Dick. Chantal spent Sunday afternoon trying to relax but her mind was noticeably active with a mixture of anticipation and anxiety.

We both greeted Dick in the bar and I asked him if he needed any props, he just required a fairly large table which was easily found. Chantal was wearing the nice corset type top and skirt I had seen a couple of nights earlier but he did tell her to strip off.

While I was helping him with his toy chest and the table he whispered to me "Don't worry about her very little pain tonight, only pleasure."

With a kiss on the forehead he said "Are you ready to start and am I allowed the gag and the mask if required." She smiled and answered yes to all questions.

Rather than the case he had brought previously he had a much larger chest which we had placed on the bed for him, he took out a hank of white nylon rope. He wound a length around her left breast four times ran the rope behind her neck and four times around her right breast and then ran the end back to tie off behind her neck.

He gripped each and gave a few bounces and seemed satisfied. They were not particularly tightly bound but the flesh was ballooned and a reddish tint appearing. He then took a long flogger and gave a test swing thru the air and than started to tease her by caressing it across her hips, tits and pussy.

He then put a leather wrist band on each arm and attached the ring in each to one of the hooks in the ceiling. The ceiling was not very high so her arms were still bent looking a bit like a 'hands up' in a police movie. He told her to try holding the hooks to check if she could take the weight off her wrists if necessary, which she could.

He gave each bound tit a jiggle and went to his chest and took out a long cane and laid it on the table, this was followed by a wooden paddle placed neatly beside it. He then picked up the flogger he had left on the floor and placed that beside the other two. He then took out a ring gag and a short crop and said "I think you need the gag now." With a few tickles across her nipples using the crop he fitted the gag ensuring that she was comfortable.

Laying the crop down next to his other toys he then took out of his chest the same nasty 'Cat o nine tails' which they had agreed at their last session was too cruel and standing in front of her did a couple of trail swings thru the air. He put the cat with the others and picked up the cane and placed it across the top of her bound tits and gave them three taps saying "They are colouring a little but not ready yet."

"I think I will have to use the blindfold soon but first I will prepare a few more toys" He then placed a dozen short needles and six of the long needles on the table. These were followed by a handful of clover clips complete with chains and weights and then something new; a three way candlestick into which he put three white candles and lit them and then passed them under her breast but not near enough to cause any pain.

He returned it too the table and picked up the small crop and used it to rub her pussy lips and clit and tweaking her jewellery. He kept up some firm pressure for some time which had her squirming with pleasure. He than inserted two fingers into her pussy and holding the tip of the crop against her clit gave her a very obvious climax.

While she was still recovering he went to his chest and took out a small propane blowtorch and lit it from a candle. Then he took a stainless steel stand and placed what was clearly a branding iron with a design about 2 inches in diameter on the business end and stood it so the blowlamp was heating it.

Chantal was shaking her head and making croaking noises but he just went around behind her and fitted an efficient blindfold. As soon as he did this he went to his chest and took out an uncooked joint of pork and placed it beside the branding iron. I had been worried until that moment and was seriously thinking of interrupting but I then assumed it was the pork that was going to be branded.

She was still looking agitated but had ceased croaking, her boobs had swelled up and were now looking blue rather than red. I presume her orgasm had swelled them up thru the light binding but now their size made it quite tight binding.

Dick than went over and knelt down in front of her and said "don't get so upset just trust me" he than worked on her pussy with two fingers and used his mouth on her clit. This really got her going again and she was clutching the hooks and tensing her whole body which was pouring sweat and reddening all over.

He then stood up and removed one of the candles and dripped a little wax unto his own inner wrist from about a foot away. He seemed happy with the temperature and then holding the candle near her face for a few moments let a small amount of wax drip onto each of her bound tits. This did have her pulling away as much as she could but even on her blueing tits I don't think it was very painful.

Dick then picked up his branding iron, the end was glowing red, and held it lightly against his piece of meat. I presume this caused a burnt hair and flesh smell; he then used a medical wipe on a small area at the top of her left hip. This had her jumping and making more noises obviously trying to say something. Dick's reaction was to go back to work on her clit and pussy.

She almost immediately had another intense orgasm. Using his left hand Dick pinched together some flesh where he had cleaned it and said "Be brave". With his right hand he reached for the branding iron and plunged it hard into the lump of meat, and immediately dropped it and grabbed two clothes pegs and put them on the flap of skin he was holding.

The room must have been full of the smell of burnt flesh and I could hear the sound of frying bacon. When the pegs went on Chantal went rigid, a very intense wail came from her gagged mouth and she feinted. Fortunately Dick was expecting that and was able to support her body and had left the smelling salts handy.

He reached up and released her wrist bands and carried her over and sat her on the bed and removed the blindfold. As he held the smelling salts to her nose her eyelids fluttered and she pulled away. Dick said "Oh dear I thought I knew you better what a strange reaction to the pain from a couple of clothes pins."

Chantal looked very puzzled and looking down at her hip said "You pig". In all her action with Dick that was the first time she had said a word.

Dick noticed this as well and said "You bad girl talking to me like that I will have to seriously punish you. – for talking back you are not going to get my cock in you tonight."

Now that proved he knew Chantal very well indeed that hurt; her face turned to a very sad look in fact I believe she actually shed a tear. Dick removed the pegs and then reached up and played with her tits a bit. They were looking rather blue and taut, he gave them each a kiss and then using a knife released them.

Dick stood up and in complete silence started packing up his toys. Chantal just sat still on the bed looking more dejected then I had ever seen her she was actually crying. Dick turned to her and said "Break Break, don't cry beautiful girl that was enough of the torment now for some pleasure."

There then followed what must have been her most intense fucking to date they kept going flat out for ages. The rest of the staff knew she was with Dick and from the screams that must have been heard by everyone they must of thought he was giving her intense pain. That was most definitely not pain.

They both lay collapsed together for some time regaining their breath and Dick was the first to recover and said "That was absolutely fantastic, thank you so very much and I think I may owe you an apology."

Chantal answered "Yes that was a fantastic fuck to finish with but I think you now realise that I did not enjoy the psychological torture - that did not get the right chemicals flowing around my body or mind. Apparently it is pain not the thought of pain that gets me going."

Dick put his arm around her "I am sorry I thought I could give you the same sensations without having to hurt you at all but I realise that I gave you the wrong type of anguish and worry. If I am allowed another opportunity it will be different, although the promise still applies that I would never do anything to damage you – I would never have branded you for instance."

Chantal stood up and taking his hand went off to the shower and said "Lets both just remember that fuck, if was absolutely perfect."

When Chantal got back to me she immediately took me back to the house and over a coffee and cigarette said "In all my time here that was my first bad experience, it was horrible; that is the first time I had any doubt that I was doing the right thing. Dick was actually being thoughtful trying to give me the same sensations without hurting me."

"But I was really frightened that he was going to brand my body and there was nothing I could do to stop it, I was cursing you for not stopping it. That is what had me in tears when I realised that you could see that he was not going to hurt me – I was so ashamed of myself for not trusting you."

I gave her a huge cuddle "Sorry darling I know you don't want me to stop things unless things are getting out of hand, and I could see what his plans were. With all the enjoyment you have been having it's a shame that it was ruined this time."

She kissed me and said "It was unfair me leaving the decision to you and downright disgusting of me that I thought you were letting it happen. I am not going to use the blindfold ever again and not sure about the gag. It's a pity things went wrong, nobody's fault except my own for wanting to be hurt."

I asked "You still intend to let him hurt you again I take it?"

"The simple answer is yes, stupid but yes, it is a different experience and I do want at least one more hard session and if that goes as I expect it probably won't be the last. I will keep the gag to reassure Dick but no blindfold ever again."

I said "Not put off even with that experience, so are you now resting up until Thursday?"

"Well I am not making any normal appointments except for Thursday and Friday but I have got something arranged for Tuesday. Ben has not had the pleasure for a while so we thought it would be nice if we tried out the effect of the piercing. He is staying the night but I might give you a bit of a show before I take him off to bed."

On Monday Chantal was completely her normal bouncy self and went off for her routine visit to the Doctor. She told me afterwards that included in the consultation was a discussion about the previous night's events. The Doc denied any knowledge and said his chat with Dick had nothing to do with that session. He had apparently given her an extra test which involved giving her a small scratch on her upper arm but he would not say what it was for.

On Tuesday we took most of the staff off to the bar for their break after which we went to see the architects about the building project. We were going for a more substantial structure in brick and things were set to start the following week. I am sure Chantal will enjoy having her foreman friend Josh around for several weeks.

In the evening Ben came for his appointment and Chantal and I entertained him in the bar for an hour of so. I was slightly disappointed they went off to the chalet for the overnight without a session in her room.

In the morning Chantal described her night as extremely satisfying for both parties. They had kept at it until nearly three in the morning, watching some videos during lulls in the action. She again praised the effect of her new piercing.

Her first normal working day under her new self imposed rules, Thursday came round and she had arranged eight bookings running from six until midnight. She put on a white crochet micro skirt with matching top which had long sleeves but the front was a wide gap just held together by a clasp at the boobs. A 4" heel white court shoe and nice large gold earrings completed the very attractive look.

She started off with three in a row all using her pussy, the piercing really did have an effect even an average guy could get her screaming. In these first couple of hours she had a good nights worth of intense orgasms.

Her forth customer was a respectable looking chap in his thirties and proved to be another first for her. When she was completing her inspection she found a white discharge from his cock, she immediately dropped it and told him no way that looked to her that he had gonorrhoea. She immediately went into the shower and washed her hands using a germicidal cream.

She then came back to a very dejected punter and said "I am obviously not qualified to diagnose but that looks like gonorrhoea to me how long have you had that discharge and are there any other symptoms?"

He said "I have not noticed that at all but I have had a burning sensation when I pee for a week or so. How bad is it?"

Chantal said "Look I am not medically qualified but I am reasonably sure that is what you have and you must go to see a doctor first thing in the morning. I am sure our doctor will give you confidential treatment, its no big deal very easy to treat I believe. I am fully entitled to throw you out and keep your $500 but as a public service I am willing to refund it when I hear back from the doctor that you have been treated and given him full details of your sexual partners – is that a deal?"

He was very genuine with both his apologies and thanks and assured her that he would go first thing in the morning. Chantal confirmed that provided the doctor found him fully cooperative she would put the refund on his card.

That was a nasty little episode and before seeing her next customer Chantal had a good shower and phoned thru to the office telling them to warn all the girls to be extra vigilant.

Chantal was soon back into her routine with the next guy wanting her ass; I did note that the inspection procedure was very through however. He did manage to take her mind off any nasty thoughts quite quickly with her having an intense orgasm. She completed her nights work around midnight having received another anal and two very satisfactory pussy fucks.

As we walked back to the house she said "Oh your little whore had a wonderful time this evening, the piercing does increase my enjoyment although I would not have thought that was possible. All my customers this evening had me going beautifully with the obvious exception I hope that does not develop into a problem we have been very lucky so far.

In the morning the local florist delivered one huge bouquet of flowers and three slightly smaller ones. The large one was for Chantal and the smaller ones for Sally, Carol and Lorna together with a note from Nicky in Chicago. "Thank you dear ladies you helped my confidence so much I think I may well have already found a life partner – you were all wonderful."

That did please all the girls who agreed he was a very nice guy. You will remember that he was the guy that was extremely well endowed and said he could never get a girl to consider fucking him.

The Doc 'phoned Chantal and said that the punter from the previous evening had seen him and yes it was gonorrhoea which was easily treatable. He had provided the name of the only partner he had been with over the past month; it was a college student who was actually on the Doc's list and he had called her in for treatment.

We did discuss getting some more publicity by having the local television to do a piece but thought that with just one case it was far too early.

Chantal had eight bookings, all were repeats although none of her 'friends' were on the list. None of them proved out of the ordinary but all were received with great enthusiasm and from her bodies reaction I frankly doubt that she will hold out until Thursday for some more action.

On Saturday business was good virtually all day and Chantal enjoyed herself flirting with the customers in the bar for most of the evening although she did drag me off to bed at ten o'clock. I am sure she will have to find some action before Thursday night my poor old body just cannot keep up with her demands – although it is nice trying.

Just one more chapter to go: - although I do have an idea of the real Chantal reading the story on line and trying to reproduce some of the experiences without the advantage of owning the brothel.

12