We Own a Legal Brothel! Ch. 12

Story Info
The happy conclusion.
12.1k words
4.35
39.2k
15
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

The final chapter - As always I would like to recommend that this story is read from the beginning.

*

My beautiful Chantal and I had a very restful day on Sunday although we did discuss a couple of ideas for the business. The practice of the girls lining up like a cattle sale seemed archaic and she suggested that we made a short video of each girl which could be run on a number of screens in the bar. We bounced this idea around for awhile and agreed that we would have one screen running with her doing an introduction, with sound running and another eight screens looping thru available girls.

The introduction included the offer that if the punter was not happy with his choice when seen 'in the flesh' there was absolutely no problem for him to try again. Obviously the office would switch to the next girl when one was chosen. Although the idea was rather expensive it would actually save a lot of time and give the girls more time to rest between punters.

We could also put all the videos running on our website, which needed some attention, and this could well generate some useful bookings.

We also finalised our plans for our trip back to England the following Monday and agreed that with the sale of my house we could follow on with phase 2 of our building plans. When the first eighteen rooms were finished, in four weeks time, we could move out the ten girls from the rooms that needed to be demolished for the building of the second wing of eighteen.

Chantal had so far only made six bookings each for Thursday and Friday and obviously as it was just before her week off had Dick booked in for Sunday evening. I did help her, and most certainly my poor old body out, by suggesting that she might like to give Josh some encouragement with his building work on Tuesday; she readily agreed that he needed some motivation.

On Monday during her visit to the Doctor she learnt that he had treated the student who did indeed have gonorrhoea and had also treated one of her other two contacts. The other one was not local and hopefully he was the original source, so the problem might well have gone away.

For the rest of the day and all day Tuesday Chantal kept very busy dealing with some minor problems but I was sure her mind was all to often on her recently enhanced clitoral stimulation. She had talked to Josh several times and she had offered him a normal session for just $50 or if he wanted to use the hooks she would charge $150.

Josh did invest in the dearer option and came over straight from work; while he was having a shower Chantal picked out a crop, cane and light flogger. She was dressed just in 4" heels and her red corset and had put on her padded wrist bands. Josh finished in the shower and came out saying "You look fantastic, what do we do now I have no experience at all in this sort of thing – I assume it is you that gets hooked up?"

Chantal gave him a cuddle and kiss on the shoulder and said "Of course you tie me up; I am not in to giving men pain I specialise in giving them pleasure." With this comment she kissed his ear and played with his cock. "I am stupid enough to get an extra kick out of having some pain with my pleasure."

Josh said "Don't worry I have never actually tried any but I have seen enough video clips on the net and know just what you require – and if that is what you really want I am sure that I will get some perverse enjoyment from it."

Chantal gave him another cuddle and said "I not sure you are a innocent as you make out, the rules are 'yellow' for ease up, 'red' for stop and 'black' means you can continue what you are doing but harder."

Josh selected the flogger and gave her a few tentative swipes across her ass cheeks making only light contact. She said "Oh come on you can do far better then that use those lovely muscles of yours." Well he did give some harder swings in the same area which she felt but they were not all that painful.

Josh then put down the flogger and said "You are too beautiful for me to want to mark that lovely body, it doesn't feel right. I think I would prefer it if I just have a good hard fuck."

Chantal said "That's fine by me, unhook my arms and we will have a really good session – and you have just earned a $100 refund."

Josh removed her wrist bands and asked her to strip off and also asked permission to warm her up with his fingers, she did agree to this but he is one of her best friends. After she had stripped they lay on the bed and went into a sixty-nine position and gave each other some slow oral stimulation. Josh gently worked a couple of fingers into her pussy and also took some lube and worked some into her ass.

He used his mouth to give her a very good orgasm but had told her to take it easy on his because he just wanted it hard not spent. "Right you wanted a hard session with some pain – here we go doing it my way." With that Josh jumped up and dragged her off the bed and by pulling hard on her hair forced her to kneel on the floor with her ass in the air.

Still holding her head back by using her hair he then rammed into her ass and started a very vigorous fuck: she was sliding on the carpet which would certainly give her burns on her knees, elbows and possibly tits. I presume a few carpet burns would not be as bad as the bruising she had intended to get from the session.

Josh really did not let up for a moment he just kept pounding and pounding and Chantal kept sliding further along the floor although I am sure from the look on her face that she was actually enjoying the experience. With a grunt Josh deposited his load in her ass but immediately took it out and swinging her onto her ass with her body against the chair put it in her mouth and told her to clean it up and keep it hard.

He left his cock to her administrations but gave her some encouragement by the occasional slap both down on the top of each tit in turn and also bouncing them up with hard slaps on the tender underneath. She was doing a good job with her mouth and I could see that he was once again rigid; he lifted her up onto the edge of the bed and shoved it into her pussy.

He then bashed away with long and hard strokes at a very vigorous pace which he maintained for ages. All the time Chantal was virtually screaming with pleasure, her whole body was glowing red and pouring sweat. She had drawn her legs up around his back and was fully cooperating they were definitely testing the strength of the bed.

Josh finally dumped his second load inside her and collapsed on top; they were both breathing very heavily but did manage to give each others neck a long kiss. They spent ages cleaning each other up in the shower and their conversation confirmed what I had seen – they both had a fantastic session.

It was still early, Josh had been entertained straight from work, so Chantal spent a few hours chatting to the customers in the bar and generally looking beautiful. When we got back to our house she came out with yet another of her thoughts – this one was sensible.

"I am glad Josh did not go ahead with a beating session, I had one of my best experiences yet and it did not involve any 'torture' although he was a bit energetic at times. That was plenty enough to make me very satisfied indeed; I have decided that the session with Dick on Sunday will be my last painful experience."

I gave her a cuddle and said "I think that is a wise decision, it was Dick who told you that it could so easily cause you damage, you still want to go ahead with Sunday though?"

"Yes not just because Dick is expecting it either I feel he will probably go a bit harder this time and a large part of my stupid mind wants me to have the experience. But I will tell him that it is the last although I hope he still comes back for some normal pleasures later."

In the morning Chantal contacted the television station and got in touch with the camera crew and arranged for a couple of them to accept the task of making the video clips of the girls, they would come around on Saturday. Before ordering the equipment we thought we would wait to see the results of the filming, however they turned out we could put them up on the web site.

The building work was progressing well; the only drawback was the amount of dust generated which seemed to get everywhere. We were both pleased that we had been able to afford the revamp and the way trade was going it should be possible to have a very posh establishment within the year.

Chantal managed to keep her libido under control and although she spent some time playing the host in the bar during the evening she made no demands on my body when we went to bed.

On Thursday she had half a dozen punters booked in for the evening, they were all repeat customers and she had allowed them one hour sessions for a charge of $750 to use any or all holes they desired. This kept her busy right up to midnight and the six guys and yours truly where very pleased with the evening's entertainment.

Chantal was also well entertained; her recent piercing did obviously give her even more pleasure then previously. She was not only giving the customers a top level service but deriving complete satisfaction for herself.

Although I did feel like cuddling up to her at midnight and perhaps partaking of a bit of pleasure myself she had arranged a night with Ben in the chalet. Oh well I know she will have a pleasant night.

On Friday morning she called over to me at around half ten and told me to arrange three breakfasts and they would join me. The three of us had a nice leisurely meal and I confirmed that it had been a mutually satisfactory night for both of them.

After Ben left Chantal had a bath and went and had a short sleep in bed, they must have had a good night. I made a few calls confirming arrangements for us to fly overnight Monday back to England; I did book into a hotel as I did not know what state my house was in by now.

Chantal spent the rest of the day in a very good mood bouncing around and flirting with everyone that came in range. She was wearing nice black stiletto heels and short black skirt and an interesting red top. It was a silk material and was basically a blouse covering her arms and shoulders but was cut off showing her whole midriff and a tantalising view of the lower part of her firm breasts.

In the evening she entertained six customers and all appeared to be extra fit when giving her pleasure, I don't know if she had been selective with her bookings or it was just her sexy mood giving them encouragement. Although she showed no signs of slowing all the time I think all six guys were worn out when they finished.

Sometime after midnight she came and showed the same bouncy mood as she dragged me off to bed and gave me a very intense mouth and throat treatment. Afterwards she cuddled up to me and before dropping off to sleep she said "Thank you darling I have a lovely life here with you."

We woke up on Sunday with her still in a lovely mood and after breakfast she said she had better pack for the trip home "I have got to do it today I may not be in any fit state to run around too much in the morning I am going to invite Dick to really use me tonight. Packing is a bit of a problem I want to show off my new fit and enhanced body to a few people back home but I will probably need to hide a lot of bruises."

I asked "No doubts creeping in with the thought of going home – you are not likely to want to stay there?"

With a huge cuddle she said "You are of coarse joking you must have noticed how happy I am with life here with you." After a very restful day while she built up her strength for the evening we had tea together and I mentioned that she did not appear nervous in advance of her session. "I am not at all nervous I know I will enjoy the pain my stupid mind is looking forward to it no end."

It was soon time for what was almost certainly my beautiful girls' last session of offering that superb body up for serious abuse. She arrived in her room hand in hand with Dick and before they went any further she said "First some bad news for you, this is the last time I am going to let you have a session like this. Even though I know you will not really hurt me I have decided that it is just asking for trouble, either physical or mental, for things to continue."

"Now the good news I want this session to be memorable and for you to take me to the limits of pain that my body can tolerate, plus some hopefully great pleasure included."

Dick gave her a cuddle and said "I won't pretend not to be disappointed but in all sincerity you are probably right, we do take things a little too far. You are such a marvellous person and I do not want to see you come to any harm, I trust however that I will still be allowed to see you for more vanilla sessions?"

"Oh yes most definitely I hoped you would say that although I like to think I add a little flavour to my vanilla sessions. Now my body is yours to treat anyway you desire."

Dick said "Thank you for this last opportunity for us to extend our experiences together. No bondage tonight you will use your own mind to keep your body where I want it and also after that silly experience we had with the blindfold that will not be used. I intend to not use a gag so you can scream all you want, and also I will welcome any 'yellow' and 'red' input although black is not an option."

Chantal said "That sounds good to me but remember as this is our last session I really want you to take me to the very limit."

"Ok, you know my liking for corsets; I have bought you a nice present so if you would like to remove that sexy dress of yours I will help you into it." It was a black affair which seemed to have come from an engineer's workshop rather than a dressmaker. It left all the important bits on show but as he wrapped it around her waist I could see that it would take a lot of effort to join up the gap at the back.

Dick took ages getting the laces pulled up tight with Chantal having to breathe in and breathe in again. When he was finally satisfied she gave a twirl and said "I hope you like the appearance, it feels like you have crushed all my ribs and just breathing causes some discomfort."

Dick said "Yes it does make you body even more attractive; while I go and have a quick shower you can get used to wearing it, bend over and touch your toes thirty times I will be watching."

Well being the obedient girl she started bending forward and just managed to touch the floor and saying 'one' she straightened up – this was obviously an effort and after twelve or so she was flagging but kept going. Just as Dick came out she managed the last one and stood taking quick shallow breathes.

"Right, you seem to have worked up a bit of a sweat so I may as well make a start, I'm not going to use many toys tonight just this length of rubber hose to get your skin glowing in the right places. Bend over and present your ass please,"

She obliged and he set about both cheeks with hard slaps with the hose which was about 18" long and under 2" in diameter. Chantal was staggering away from the hits and swaying on her 4" hells and he told her "I said no restraints you must use your mind to hold yourself still please."

She managed to hold herself in the same place for several more hard slaps although with each contact she let out a little yelp and straightened up a bit although always returning for the next stroke. The hose was quickly making her ass cheeks a glowing red all over.

"Right you ass is glowing nicely I think it needs warming up inside as well; have you ever experienced 'figging'?"

Chantal stood up straight and said "I have never tried it but have read about it, it involves sticking a root of ginger up my ass I think and I understand that it may well warm me up inside."

Dick went to his case and took out a piece of ginger root wrapped in cling film and took it into the shower room and I watched as he roughed up the business end with a knife and then soaked it in some cold water. He went back to Chantal and told her to bend over again and gently pushed it into her ass and telling her to stand up went and washed his hands.

Chantal was just standing there apparently the effect takes a little while to kick in. Dick came back and standing in front of her said "Remember no restraints other than your will power." He then took each nipple between a finger and thumb and gently played with them until they were nicely erect. He then started roughly rolling them between his fingers and pulling at them.

At this point it was apparent that the ginger was kicking in Chantal yelled "Ouch my ass is on fire." and started to jump and squirm which with Dick still gripping her nipples must have caused some real pain as he tried to hold them in the same position although she was throwing them around.

Chantal managed to stand reasonably still but was continuously muttering "No take it out." Dick kept up is cruel punishment to her nipples for a few minutes but then released them and told her to lay on the side of the bed. He then knelt down and started to lick her clit using two fingers to work on her now soaking pussy.

I have no idea how her bum was feeling by now but he had taken all thought of that out of her mind, her whole body was shaking and she was making a continuous whining noise which a think started life as a 'yes'. He kept this attention up for several minutes; her whole body was glowing bright red and soaked in sweat. As Dick eased up his administrations she stopped her whine and just lay there taking rapid shallow breaths.

Dick rolled her over and took out the ginger root and she said "That was some intense pleasure to start me off with thank you, can I do anything for you in return?" He did not answer while he went off and washed his hands. When he returned he told her that he was alright and asked if she was ready to continue.

Chantal put her arms around his shoulders and kissed and nuzzled into his neck and said "Are you sure I can't give you any pleasure yet, so far I have had all the pleasure and very little pain – you have hardly marked me."

Dick told her "That sounded like you saying 'black', I assure you that was not necessary I started with a bit of fun to warm you up I will now get down to some serious action. Now stand with legs slightly apart and your hands behind your head, without the distraction of a burning bum you should be able to use all your will power to stand completely still."

He then repeated the process started earlier taking each nipple between thumb and finger and gently persuading them to swell up. With increased pressure he rolled them between his fingers and twisted and pulled them vigorously until they were looking very inflamed. He than dug a thumb deep into each with the finger underneath and pulled her tits away from her body.

It was very apparent that she was hurting but she did her very best to hold her position as he pulled her tits out, up and down all the time digging his thumbs into her by now blue looking nipples. He then gave an extra hard pull down and out which did have her bending over, not to relieve the pain though she just was not strong enough to hold against him.

Dick said "I should say you naughty girl for moving you need punishing but in truth there was no way you could have held against that – but I am still going to punish you." He let go of her nipples and picked up his length of hose and gave her a hard whack across the top of her right tit. This produced a dark red mark a couple of inches wide surrounded by reddening over a wider area and a yelp from Chantal.

He must have kept up this treatment for at least ten minutes, a hard whack followed by a lengthy pause and then a whack on a different spot. Chantal managed to hold her position throughout but she had a very pained look on her face including a sign of tears running down her cheeks. Dick stood back and admired his handiwork; both her tits were now a nasty dark red colour which matched the colour of her nipples which the earlier abuse had caused.

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers