We Play Games Together

Story Info
He masturbates & other games with new male lover.
912 words
3.81
65.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

We are sitting naked at opposite ends of the long sofa in my apartment. The sofa is covered all along the seat and up over the back with a sheet of warm plastic for later games. We have taken our clothes off and discarded them as soon as we arrived home from our intimate dinner in our favorite restaurant. Of course, we held hands and rubbed each other's cocks through our slacks as we sat side by side in the private booth. The linen table cloth was long enough to hide our searching hands as we traded turns unzipping the other and pulling firm cocks into the open.

Even our young male waiter was aware of what was going on as he saw our hands moving under the table but we didn't care. Even when he conveniently dropped the salad tongs and bent to recover them, we could feel a slight breeze as he lifted the edge of the linen to peek underneath. He was almost drooling as he rose since your cock was encased lovingly in my hand and your precum was flowing copiously. Just to give him a show, I drew my hand along your shaft covering it with those sweet juices and pulled it out from under the table. As he stared straight at me, I started to slowly lick my fingers clean. Then I passed them to you to share.

As he hurried away blushing - with a visible tent in his pants - we laughed together and leaned over to exchange several kisses. No one knows us in this city so what do we care. Besides, there are other non straights here tonight who appreciate a good show!

Anyway, that is how we started the night and why our clothes went flying as soon as we entered the apartment. On the sofa, our legs were close enough to touch and we were gazing intently into each other's eyes as we slowly stroked our rampant cocks. As the precum flowed, we each took it from our pee holes and licked it lasciviously.

As we begin to speed up on the stroking of our respective shafts, we feel the oncoming of climaxes. Quickly I scoot to your end of the sofa and wrap my legs through yours so our rigid cocks are almost touching. As we feel the oncoming orgasms, we switch hands - I take your warm shaft in my hand and you take mine. God, how I love it when you hold me and take to the end!

Our breathing is becoming more and more ragged and our hands are a blur as we both explode at the same time covering ourselves in each others - and our own cum! Releasing our still pulsating cocks, we wrap our arms around each other to kiss deeply and for a long time.

Our cocks react to the kissing and jump to attention once more and without even being touched, we both cum again and again.

Now, as the climaxes start to settle down, the results of the 2 1/2 bottles of wine and lots of ice water with dinner start to take effect. Both of our bladders are taut and needing release. As I kiss you again, I whisper "Piss on me baby while I let mine drown you!"

Suddenly we are both pissing torrents of steaming fragrant piss onto each other as we let it all out. It sprays from our still semi hard cocks up our chest and even onto our faces as our hungry mouths reach to catch as much as possible. It runs down our bodies in heated rivulets to pool around our bodies in the plastic,

We reach again for each other's cocks and are soon both hard as steel. I turn and lean over the arm at my end of the sofa and present my ass to your greedy eyes. You crawl through the lake of piss and cum pooled in the plastic cover and first dipping your cock into the deepest part to lube it; you get up on your knees and grab my hips for support. I wiggle my butt in invitation and reaching behind me with both hands, spread my ass cheeks wide so that my brown wet pucker is winking at you!

You are so hard and wet and my asshole is gaping open so you simply slide your full hard shaft into my ass until you bottom out on my prostate. This starts me to drip a constant stream on precum which leads quickly to another climax as I splash my cum all over the end of the sofa and down my thighs to join the other bodily fluids. I clench my ass tightly around your cock until you start to jerk and stuff me full of your hot thick cum until I fall forward over the arm of the sofa with you collapsed on my back and nibbling at my ear lobe.

Your cock is still emptying itself of the last of your heat into my spent ass and I groan and cry with the extreme pleasure I am feeling. You echo the sentiments as we fall together back onto the piss covered sheet and hold each other until we have the strength to walk arm in arm to the shower with the intent to clean ourselves off. This, of course, will have me fucking you before we finish the shower but that is always another story!

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers