We Rule the School Ch. 02

Story Info
Alpha Delta's new maids are a hit.
12.1k words
4.36
63k
22

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 08/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't been easy to convince Chad that he should be exempted from hazing and admitted immediately to Alpha Delta. Simon knew, however, that hazing would lower his standing, so that he seemed one of the pledges, a lowly, ordinary creature. He knew he could never be that. He couldn't rely simply on wealth or notoriety, although he had that in abundance. Simon's grandfather was one of the founders and Simon's father was on the national board. Moreover, Simon's father Dick was still a legend at Alpha Delta—hell, he basically invented most of Alpha Delta's patented revenge plays, many of which Simon learned straight from the source.

Fortunately for Simon, he had something Chad wanted. Simon promised Chad a job at his father's hedge fund in a year. Almost as an aside, he also promised that he would pay out of pocket for some renovations and help around the house. Chad thought the old house could use some work, even if the structure of the place were still pretty impressive. A coat of paint and maybe some cleaning would be good, provided the brothers didn't actually have to do any work.

Chad was a bit pissed when it seemed that Simon hadn't done much to keep his word through all of August. All he had done was to hire a contractor to start finishing a portion of the sub-basement, a dingy old storage area where empty kegs, old bikes, and other assorted shit was kept.Who in the fuck would want to stay down there?,Chad thought.

Chad decided to say something to Simon. But when? Simon wasn't around a lot, and when he was, he spent time in the sub-basement working. He also brought that low-life Javier into the house, which none of the brothers was happy about.

Chad had forgotten they even had a doorbell, when he heard it ring, echoing throughout the house. Most people either came in because they belonged or stayed the fuck away because they didn't. Opening the door, he recognized the girl in front of him. The curvy brunette was wearing a toned-down but still quite sexy maid's uniform. The face: cute, though Chad wasn't much into glasses. She had great lips, though, really pillowy. What really made the girl stand out to Chad was that she had the great rack and the hourglass figure, but she was also pretty tall for a chick; he figured 5'8" or so. It was April Nelson, the girl he heard some of the brothers had gang banged the night before.

"I'm here to clean the house."

"Ummm, really?"

Chad didn't expect to see students doing the cleaning Simon had promised.

"Yes. Can you please let me inside? I don't want to be seen out here."

Chad opened the door and April came in. Simon must have picked out her outfit: not cartoonish like a french maid costume, but still sexy and short, like a candy-striper almost. She seemed mortified to be there.

"I have a list of things to do and three hours before I have class. Simon said I couldn't go into any of the rooms, but should focus on the common areas."

"So is that what you do?," Chad asked her. "What Simon says?"

The unintended pun made him chuckle a bit, which April perceived as more derisive and hostile than he intended. She looked angry and a bit afraid.

"Please let me do this cleaning. I need to finish it all in time."

April went to work, and though Chad enjoyed staring at her ass a bit while bending over to pick up the garbage strewn across the filthy frat house floor, he felt almost instinctively that he shouldn't fuck with April. Simon sent her to work, and Chad did not want to get on his bad side, not now. He had kept his promise and so would Chad.

The next day, Chad returned after class to the sounds of a vacuum. Expecting to find April at work again, instead he saw a tall, toned girl with long blonde hair tied in a ponytail. She wore no make-up, and had a long, graceful face, with refined features. She didn't have the curves April had, but their wasn't an ounce of fat on her body.She must play soccer or volleyball or something,Chad thought. Unlike April, she was in normal co-ed clothes: lime green nylon running shorts and a thin white camisole. She was struggling a bit with the vacuum cleaner, constantly having to bend down and pick up big pieces of trash that it wouldn't pick up.

Tapping her on the shoulder, Chad asked, "Are you one of Simon's maids, too?"

"Yes, I am vorking a bit here for Simon. He said he can pay me just to clean up a bit."

Her German accent was unmistakeable.

"Great, I'm Chad Pritchard. The President here. There was another girl here yestersay, but I guess she didn't finish."

"Yes," the German girl responded, shaking her head. "That is my friend April. She has told me about Simon. I am from Germany—"

"Yeah, I could tell," Chad interrupted.

"—yes, so, that means," the German girl continued, "my student visa does not allow that I can work. Simon will pay me..."

She paused trying to think of the right expression.

"Under the table?," Chad offered.

She looked a bit relieved.

"Yes, under the table. Oh, I'm Stefi."

Again, Chad let Stefi go about her business. The next day more of the same—some girl named Claire, another friend of April's came to wax the floor. Even though she looked young, Claire gave off a no-nonsense vibe that told Chad to stay away. He was busy the next day and wasn't home when the maid came by, but noticed that now some of the brothers' rooms had been left open and looked noticeably cleaner than he would have assumed. That night he heard that some redhead had come by and asked everyone if they needed their room cleaned. Supposedly, she was hottest of them all, but a total ice-queen. Now used to the maids a bit, no one had bothered to even ask her name, and she didn't seem like she wanted to give it out either.

Finally, on Friday, Chad believed he recognized the maid. Her name was Chastity, and he had seen her at a sign-up table for the Christian Fellowship Outreach Society. Like April before her, she was in a maid's uniform, although this one looked to be a size too small. It tightly hugged her curves, even making it difficult for her to work.

Like the girl before, she was knocking on brothers' doors, asking to see if anything needed emptying. Some brothers, apparently not wanting her to see anything in their rooms, politely said no, but most were happy to have her in, maybe chat her up and try to get her number. After all, there was a rumor going around that some of the brothers had gang banged the first chick Simon had hired to be their personal maids.

Chad had no Friday classes and, as president, wanted to know what the hell was going on in his house. He waited and watched her work. She would go into a brother's room, and nothing would be heard for about twenty minutes. Then, Chastity would come out with a small plastic grocery bag filled with trash and throw it into the larger trash bag she was dragging down the hall. His curiosity peaked, Chad ventured down the hall to one of the rooms she had already visited, the door now open. Zeke, one of the senior brothers, was playing Xbox in a pair of nylon warm-up shorts and no shirt. His room was as filthy as you would expect for a brother.

"Dude, what the hell is going on? Is that chick cleaning up? This place looks like shit still."

Zeke looked directly at Chad with an unusual earnestness.

"She emptied my trash can," he replied furtively.

Chad was peeved. "That took twenty minutes?"

Zeke paused his game and stood up, looking right at Chad.

"Just wait, bro," he replied. "Just wait."

By now Chad was totally confused. He'd have to get to the bottom of this. As he left Zeke's room, though, he saw that Chastity had gotten to his door.

"I'm here," he said, "but I want to know what's going on."

Chastity looked pensive. She was the kind of girl who could look totally different from day to day, depending on how she made herself up. On the one hand, she had a killer body, with tits just a bit too big for her narrow waist. She was quite a bit shorter than April of Stefi, but with a sexier, more feminine body than Claire. Her golden hair was wavy (though probably not naturally) and framed her cute face perfectly. Her eyes were a pale green that sparkled a bit when you looked into them, and her skin was pale and spotless. Chad thought that April chick looked sexy with the freckles across the tops of her cheeks, but this girl's skin was milky-white.

On the other hand, though, Chastity wasn't, like, model hot, he thought. She had chubby little cheeks that weren't more cute than really sexy. Unlike April's pouty lips, Chastity's were thin and added to the whole "little sister" vibe that he got from her. Depending on how she dressed, Chastity could look smoking hot or just fade into the background. Today, she was somewhere in-between: more cute than beautiful, she had little make-up, and the constricting uniform compressed her tits so that they didn't stick out as much as they could have.

"Let's go inside first."

"Fine. You first."

Chad entered his room after Chastity, noticing not only how tight the uniform was but also how stained it had gotten. There must have been some really messy rooms to clean.

"I have a note for you. Simon told me to come here. He says that when you read the note, you'll know what to do."

With that, Chastity handed Chad a folded over piece of paper, and then dropped to her knees, struggling to lower herself in the tight uniform. Chad began to read the note.

"Brother! Today is your lucky day. I've provided a special treat for everyone. This cum bucket is named Chastity. Do what you want with her, but follow these simple rules:

1.) Don't ask her any questions.

2.) Don't talk about her to anyone else.

3.) Don't ask me any questions about her.

4.) Don't take off her uniform.

5.) Don't take longer than twenty minutes with her.

Remember, silence is golden.

Your Pal,

Simon"

Chad wanted to ask Chastity so many questions:Why is she doing this?He wanted to find out what the other brothers had done, too.Was she blowing them all?He wanted to ask Simon what his game was, what the goal all of this scheming was.

He also wanted to take off her uniform. And take longer than twenty minutes.

Chad unzipped his pants and pulled his now stiff cock out. Chastity took a deep breath and placed the head in her mouth darting her tongue across the glans. Chastity's mouth was a bit dry.Is she out of spit?,Chad thought.How much cock has this girl sucked?

Chad could tell she was new to sucking dick, as she seemed really tentative about taking his cock deeper into her mouth and throat. Mostly, she used her right hand to jerk him at the base of the shaft while pushing the head of his dick into her cheek. Chad couldn't figure out what she was doing until he realized she was acting out the old tongue-in-cheek blowjob pantomime that he and his friends had thrown at sluts back in high school.Did none of these guys tell her how to suck their cocks right?

Chad would make sure she pleased him, though. Straightening her up, he started to delve deeper into her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat and causing a brief, panicked look to form in her eyes.If this bitch pukes,he wondered,will she upchuck a load of jizz?

Chad looked into Chastity's eyes and saw a plaintive, desperate look. Unlike some of his brothers, Chad usually went soft on chicks, never wanting to cause pain while fucking them. A few brothers really got off talking about how sluts had screamed and cried while they had broken them in, but Chad didn't have that kind of will to humiliation in him. Mostly passive, he let Chastity do her thing, slobbering over his pole and jerking it frantically, like she had a train to catch.

"Look at me when you're doing that," Chad asked her.

Chastity turned her pale green eyes upwards to meet his. Chad thought she was going to tear up, and she even seemed a bit scared, like he was going to do something to her now, though he didn't know what. All the while she never stopped bobbing her head and pumping her tiny fist on his steely shaft. Her thin lips were stretched around his meat, and Chad heard only whimpering and slurping sounds coming from the girl slobbering all over his schlong.

"Hey, it's OK. Just keep sucking. I'm almost there. "

After another minute or so, he felt the unmistakeable surge building inside. He started to raise onto the balls of his feet as Chastity's inexperienced but still effective mouth started to bring him to the point of cumming. Chad brushed his hand gently on his cheek and thought he saw a look of something like gratitude flush across Chastity's face. He couldn't be certain, of course, since it is difficult to read a girl's facial expressions when her face is getting stretched by a rapidly pumping cock. He began to spurt, first a small, almost warning shot of cum into the back of her throat, which she quickly swallowed. Then the big shots of thick cum filled her inviting mouth, as she partially withdrew his cock and let his frothy cum start to build up on and around her tongue.

"Thank you," she said, as Chad noticed tears in her eyes. "You're sweeter than the others."

God, those must be really low standards,Chad thought. The moment would have seemed more poignant if Chastity's expression of gratitude didn't sound so funny—she still, after all, had a mouthful of cum, which she promptly swallowed. Chad could hear the fulminating sound of Chastity's stomach coming up, trying to reject the filthy offering of his cum, which was now being added to countless others in her belly.

"I've got to go. See you next week," she said, with a faint note of resignation.

With that, Chastity was gone. Chad's room was the last and she left. Dumsbtruck, Chad got up to wander the hall, hoping to clear his head and figure out what just happened. Simon startled him when Chad opened the door. Looking piercingly into Chad's eyes, Simon did not have to say a word.

***

"Great to see you all again today. Last week we were talking about the Gilded Age. I've got some slides for us to look at, and I'd love to hear from you guys what they make you think."

When Professor Baker tried to hold a discussion in a room of 200 people, it was almost always a total waste of time. Attendance was frustratingly low, and he seemed distracted to the students anyway.

Three students never missed a day, though. Simon was pleased that his plan was proceeding so smoothly. To his right sat Javier Cardenal, his new pet "normal." Javier was Simon's source for Effitol, the drug that would take him to the top of Armstrong College. Its addictive properties were as potent as its power as an aphrodisiac, and both freshmen had seen first hand how nubile co-eds could be turned into willing slaves.

To Simon's left sat April Nelson. Only ten days ago, Simon had orchestrated April's first—though probably not last—gangbang. April was the first person Simon had offered F, as a way of assuring Javier's loyalty and demonstrating that he shouldn't be fucked with. April had been dating Kent van der Wyck, who had challenged and insulted Simon in front of other brothers. Simon couldn't tolerate that, and it gave him plenty of cause not only to ruin Kent's life, but also to defile April and take her away from him as well. It hadn't been hard to convince an easygoing party girl like April to take F at a frat event that night. As she swallowed the pill, before it would kick in, Simon had leaned in and spoke to her.

"Soon enough you're going to be begging for cock."

April couldn't remember much specifically, although she knew she had been fucked by someone, probably Javier, before she had come to. Her first distinct memory afterwards had been Simon—God, how did he know?

"You were right," she had told him, before cock after cock stuffed her mouth and pussy, bringing to new heights of pleasure and new lows of humiliation as she shamelessly came while getting her throat filled with the cum of almost a dozen horny Alpha Delta brothers.

All that night, she was tormented, by thoughts of her willing violation, but also by the strong urge for more Effitol. She couldn't calm the feelings inside, the longing to experience that kind of release and overwhelming pleasure again. The haze of it all was disappearing.

That's what had driven her back to Simon the next day, back to the source. It was like he knew she would come. She needed more of it, but it wasn't for sale, not for money. The cost was much more than that; it meant Javier, still full of rage even after savagely fucking her the night before, was going to have her ass this time. High on Effitol, even that had felt like bliss. In her drug-addled mind, the filthy deposit of cum Javier blasted into her asshole was like a soothing stream of pure pleasure.

She wasn't going to stop, didn't want to. Simon had even made her an incredible deal. She would come over and clean the frat house, once a week, and receive a dose. If she could just pace herself, take it once a week when alone or with someone she trusted, she could have the pleasure without the abuse and degradation. No one would fuck her ass, call her names like "jizz mop" or "knob gobbler" while slamming their cock into her tonsils, or fill her fertile womb with cum.God, that might have been the worst.She had felt like shit the next day at the pharmacy buying Plan B. That first night, she had bellowed out that she wasn't on birth control when she felt a brother blow his load in her pussy. He'd only joked that she'd have to start taking the morning after pill like a daily vitamin.

I can do it,she thought. That first week had worked. Now it was Monday, and she was seated, as demanded, next to Simon in a relatively empty part of the cavernous lecture hall for Prof. Baker's history lecture. Today was her cleaning day—last week really hadn't been that bad. She had expected, after what Simon and Javier had put her through, much worse. When Simon began ignoring her to talk to Javier, she listened in, hoping to glean more information about what they had in store for her.

"So the Jesus freak first, huh? Damn, that's cold," Javier laughed.

"That's kind of my thing," Simon responded.

He seemed pleased with himself, but less focused than usual.

"The drug is power. Plain and simple. What we have makes people give themselves up. They don't want to be free anymore. Don't want to say no. They're just the beginning."

"Yeah, about that," Javier interjected. "I struck out some times, too. I mean, when it's in 'em they won't quit. But, some of them don't, you know, don't, likeneedit afterwards. I'm saying that some females don't end up like her—shit, maybe most. "

Simon was disappointed. He had assumed his "miracle drug" would reduce women to putty in his hands. It turns out that most of them just got high, got fucked, and then got on with their lives.Why do some of them seem to get hooked immediately?,he wondered.

"I hear something else, too." Javier said. "Look—no offense and shit. Some of those guys say you don't fuck girls. And I know you didn't fuck her."

He gestured at April, who tried to act as if she was paying attention to the lecture and not their conversation. It was true, though—even she had been surprised that Simon had never used her in any way.

"I'm not saying you're homo, man," protested Javier. "I just don't get it, know what I'm sayin'? What's all this about if you don't fuck the girls that're begging for it?"

Simon summoned up the patience and words he needed to explain what he needed to Javier and no more.

"April doesn't interest me. She's very, ummm, helpful. She's already started bringing in some new candidates this week in fact. But I have to think about...some more important things."