We Start Swinging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanas's eyes were wide open at this vigorous assault on my pussy. Soon Joy was finished for the time being. I turned over on my stomach for a second fuck. Joy asked Lana whether she would like to prepare me for what was coming. Lana didn't reply but just parted my cheeks and put her tongue right into asshole to wet and lubricate it thoroughly. Joy now entered me with the confidence of long experience and pumped my asshole vigorously, taking his cock completely out of me and then plunging back right in, with Lana looking wide eyed at the proceedings. Joy exploded inside me and came and came and came -- said it was one of the best fucks I had given him.

Soon we were asleep, all naked, with Lana in my arms and Joy cuddled up against me. I can tell you that it was a most enjoyable night! In the morning, we woke up. I made Lana eat me out, first in my pussy, until my love juices started trickling down into her mouth, and then in my asshole to comfort me from the pounding I had got from my husband last night. Seeing this, Joy got all excited, and mounted Lana, pierced her with his great big cock, and began to fuck her as he had fucked me last night, till Lana could not take it any more and came and came. I then licked off Joy's cum from Lana's sweet little cunt making her moan with pleasure. She gave me a kiss of gratitude on my lips and mouth, with her mouth wide open, tongue exploring my mount and lips. Lana sure is a great lover, and I'm thankful to her husband for letting us have her and enjoy her all we want.

Lana continues:

Asha and Joy have become our dear friends. Anil has been enjoying Asha's voluptuous body regularly, as has Joy been enjoying mine. Through them, we met another couple whose charms we have enjoyed. We have also introduced them to one couple. Sometimes, the eight of us go for a holiday together. The nights of passion are wild. Life is good now.

12