We Strip Just For You!

Story Info
On the strip club stage Anya and Natasha strip just for you!
2.2k words
4.51
18.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spotlights blaze, the music starts, I stride confidently onto the stage, and every man's eyes are instantly on me.

I swing my hips and toss my dark hair to the throbbing, pounding sensual beat. Each step flicks my black leather skirt even higher up my bare legs, and watching men glimpse my black panties. The thin white cotton of my blouse shows them there's no bra beneath. I thrill at the feel of my bra free breasts bouncing with my steps and the thin cloth brushing my taut nipples like the hands of an excited man, like those around me!

I circle the stage, then stride to centre stage, where there's a simple upright chair. In a quick movement I bend over it, lifting what little there is of my skirt even higher for those who missed that peep of my panties. I spread my legs wide and sway on my high heels, showing my audience my bum cheeks through sheer black lace, and for men's eyes to irresistibly follow the thin black strip between my legs. I step one high heeled foot up onto the chair then arch my back to jut my breasts and peaking nipples against the thin tight cloth of my blouse.

I look haughtily around me at mere men -- my willing sex slaves! And there I see you! You're close to my stage, leaning against the bar in a patch of shadow as if ashamed to be there. Forties, business suit and tie, an executive relaxing after a hard day, on a business trip far from your wife with only masturbation in a lonely hotel bed to look forward to. You've wandered through the streets of the red light district, past the girls in micro-skirts and boob clinging tops in doorways inviting you in to play. You saw the flickering neon sign above the club door no man can resist: "Striptease! Nude girls! Live Acts!" For a moment our eyes meet, and in your eyes I see what I always see in men's eyes: lust!

I pose for you on my chair, showing you my legs, letting you explore me, enjoy me, want me as I sway to the sensuous beat of the music. I feel my clothes evaporate under the force of men's willpower. I'm already nude before your eyes!

From the other side of the stage walks Anya, her thighs and blonde ponytail swinging to that same sensuous beat. She's twenty three like me, the peak of our sexual ripeness. Like her blonde hair contrasts my brunette, her outfit contrast mine. A black blouse, most of its buttons already open, a light tan pleated skirt as short as mine high up black nylon clad thighs, no bra, and of course like me the high heels that all men love.

She patiently circles the stage, every man's eyes on long, long legs, high heels and sheer nylons beneath that so short skirt.

She crouches on the edge of our stage, right in front of you, her knees together. Tantalisingly slowly her knees swing wide to show you stocking tops, bare thigh above, all but transparent white panties taut over the bulge of her sex mound. As she squat wide thighed, her hand goes smoothly down, lingers playfully on the hem of her panties, teasing you till you're all but pleading with her to pull the thin lace triangle down. She smiles, waits while your lust burns, then at last she pulls the white lace aside. Smooth shaven vagina lips gape wide before your eyes!

Now Anya stands, nipples peeping from her open blouse, hips rocking sensuously on her heels. She spins to fling her skirt high above her stocking tops and thong, then walks with thigh and skirt swinging strides to me.

Anya's hand starts where yours would, on my bare lifted knee. Then, followed every inch by your eyes, her hand slides slowly up my thigh, touches the smooth black satin over my mound, and her finger traces the line of my slit. Your breathing quickens! You remember the soft smooth feel of a woman's legs against your hand. Anya pulls the front of my panties down, fingers my love lips, shows you my neat dark bush, almost black against my light flesh, that so powerful visual signal that I'm ripe for sex. I glance at you, our eyes meet again: in your mind it's not Anya's fingers ruffling my dark pubic hair but yours!

I step off my chair. I slowly circle Anya as she stands, as if wondering which garment to remove first. Anya playfully lifts her skirt like she's flirting with you, inviting you, showing you her knickers. I wait a moment just to tease you, then undo the clasp and zip, and Anya's short skirt falls and is kicked aside. She stands wide legged, for every man's eyes to lock on the sheer lace between her legs, then slowly turns. Your eyes, with all the men's eyes, follow the white line of her thong strap nestling between her honey tanned cheeks. Then her smooth swinging bum cheeks gleam under the spotlights as she comes to me.

My leather skirt drops and to men's cheers I kick it away. Anya thrusts her naked breasts out as I slip her black blouse off her back. Now Anya unbuttons my blouse slowly, the way you savoured every button with your fingers trembling and your erection straining as you undressed your first girl. She pauses with my blouse open just enough for my nipples to peep shyly out for Anya's fingers to play. Then my blouse too is off and tossed by Anya across the stage.

Just in tiny panties now, contrasting black and white, we circle our stage. Your eyes follow my bare legs, Anya's seams and of course our naked breasts bouncing and swinging with our high heeled steps. We kiss each other's breasts, we lick each other's nipples, we slide our hands inside each other's panties. We swing our hips to the music's beat, we hook our thumbs over panty top hems and all but show you our cunts beneath! We know you're all waiting for just one thing: to see our panties fall and our cunts displayed -- and now that moment's come!

I bend over the chair and let my breasts swing. Anya's hand fondles my buttocks, following the hems of my panties, like your hand has so often wanted to explore the line of colleague's panties seen through tight business skirts. You're wishing above all things it was your hand not Anya's hand sliding between my legs and under me from behind, caressing my mound through thin black satin so I quiver with sex pleasure! Then Anya quickly pulls my panties down for me to kick across our stage, and finally I'm nude before your eyes!

I stand spread legged, facing my audience, facing you, confidently showing you my naked dark furred cunt you've craved to see. I rock on my high heels, swinging my hips and my dark pubic patch that sensuous way I know so well drives men wild. You feel the sudden sexual thrill as you see, crave, and all but smell and feel fresh naked female flesh.

Now as Anya stands I crouch behind her. For a moment men's eyes lock on my dark haired cunt displayed full frontal between my spread thighs. I slowly pull Anya's thong down, I pause with it down round her thighs so its white lace erotically underline her smooth shaven love lips, then with a quiver of her legs Anya lets her thong fall. Then, to men's raucous cheers, she playfully kicks her thong into the audience for men to catch, smell and run through their fingers. We're both nude now, and the real show begins!

Moving to the music's throbbing beat we show you leg spreading, breast swinging, pussy thrusting, bottom wiggling poses, straining your erection every bit as hard as the porn girls you guiltily ogle on your screen in the privacy of your office. While Anya stretches men's penises on one side of our stage, I'm right in front of you, on the very edge of my stage doing the splits with my legs so wide that my love lips kiss the stage. I'm so close you could touch my quivering breasts and thrusting pussy - it's as I'm dancing just for you!

We show you how we masturbate. Anya kneels wide legged to play, I lay back with my legs spread wide. I play with my nipples, my hand slides slowly down my belly. I tickle my navel, my fingers creep slowly down my body, I ruffle my bush, run fingers through my cunt hair, along and between my glistening vagina lips. I thrust my hips and feel my heavy breasts wobble with the rhythm of my hand between my legs. In your mind your fingers follow mine over my naked body, and as whore and voyeur we share our sex pleasure!

We show you the favourite positions in which we've enjoyed men. Anya squats as if astride you, and you feel her sex lips kissing your shaft and balls like you've wanted your wife for so long to do. My fingers play with Anya's swinging breasts and reach under her to work her pussy hot and ready to ride your hard up rod. Anya bobs smoothly, rhythmically up and down, her breasts swinging in just the right place for a man's hands, her soft wet lips moving the exact length of a man's shaft from your bush to your knob. You can all but feel her warm and tight around your hard straining shaft. You want Anya, but now I show you how I like to play!

I roll smoothly onto on my back on the carpeted stage. I slowly spread my legs and fold them up for you to mount me. My knees are near my shoulders, my legs as wide as a woman can get them, my vagina pulled open so far you can see my glistening juice wetted inner labia, and my fingers hungrily play between my legs. I reach my arms up to Anya as if to you, for her to kiss, lick and finger my pussy. We show you all the things you've wanted to do with your wife -- but never dared to ask!

All around us men's eyes are on us following our every erotic move. They know our names from the programme on the wall: blonde Anya and brunette Natasha. Men's eyes see us, but their lustful minds see wives, sisters, friends, colleagues ... Lucky men remember bedrooms, others only dream!

Who are you seeing in your filthy fantasy? A porn girl? A well-filled bikini ogled on a beach? Or perhaps your office: that upskirt glimpse of your colleague's panties, black like mine, the outline of her underwear seen through her blouse and skirt, her legs in sheer nylons and those so erotically clicking high heels? My eyes meet yours and we both smile!

We've teased our men: now it's time for each other, for girl play! We kiss with tongues together and hands running over each other's naked body. We kneel facing each other, brushing our nipples and pressing our breasts together, fingering each other's cunt, sliding our fingers between each other's vagina lips. We tickle each other's taut nipples with my panties and run the smooth black satin between each other's legs. In scissors position we rub our cunts together, and lots, lots more! And all the time your eyes as if hypnotised follow our every move. Now its time for our finale!

Anya rolls onto her back, stockinged legs wide, big heavy breasts flopped sideways, arms reaching up to me. I mount her in sixty nine position with my thighs astride her blonde haired head, my pussy above her lips, the nipples of my swinging breasts brushing her soft smooth belly. I lean forward to kiss, lick and finger Anya's smooth shaven vagina lips, stroking smoothly and rhythmically, my finger circling her taut clitoris the way men have so often pleasured mine. You're watching lesbian sex!

Under me Anya's breasts quiver as she trembles with arousal. Suddenly her body stiffens, she folds her stocking legs up either side of my face to wrap over my back. Her hands claw my bottom and thighs. She frantically pulls my pussy against my face, and as her lips press against my bush her muffled shriek rings out as the throbbing music dies.

We disentangle ourselves. We stand, hold hands and face our audience. I'm glistening wet with sweat, and Anya's heavy breasts rise and fall with her hard breathing. I look toward you. Our eyes meet for one last time, and I see the smile of satisfaction on your face.

Tonight your bed won't be so lonely. With your penis hard in your hand you'll have my body under you, my legs wrapped over you, my breasts bouncing with the thrusts of your shaft, my heels pounding your bum as I kick my legs in my orgasm climax. You'll be peeling Anya's stockings off her long smooth legs, then she'll be astride you with her legs and swinging breasts placed just right for your hands to play, her tight vagina, not your hand, sending your semen splashing over your chest. Or will your face be between my thighs, will your lips and tongue ruffle my pubic hair while my lips slide as smoothly and firmly as your stroking fingers along your hard straining shaft as I'm above you in sixty-nine?

We bow, we pick up our clothes, then to your applause we stroll hand in hand off the stage, and behind us the spotlights fade.