We Were Friends

Story Info
Friend shows him joy of receiving oral.
1.7k words
4.43
20.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were friends. Friends with very little past, but a very bright future together. It came as no surprise that after a few glasses of wine and several long talks about the future, we kissed. Soft, timid kisses that make your toes tingle, morphing into hungry, passionate, even desperate kisses that make you feel as if your body has been set aflame. Friends we were, lovers we had not yet become.

As friends, it should have been easy for us to ask one another how to be touched. It wasn't. I cared for him. I wanted to hold and kiss and lick him until the pleasure was too much for him. As I learned later on, no woman had ever taken control of the situation quite the way that I had. It surprised him, made him uncomfortable, and somewhat unsure of his place in our bedroom antics.

"I'm used to going down on girls for a while. I like to spoil them." I laughed.

"Well what woman doesn't like to be spoiled?" I asked. "But hasn't anyone ever spoiled you?"

"No. I don't really like blow jobs."

Had I heard him correctly? "Liar."

"No, it makes me feel bad, like I'm not doing enough."

I didn't know how to explain to him that this was about both of us; both of us relaxing while we discovered how and when and where to deliver each flick of the tongue, each probing touch. So I told him to not feel bad, or guilty. "I want to make you feel as good as you're going to make me feel." He didn't know it at the time, but that was a solemn promise. I always keep my promises.

Several months later, the sex was fantastic. It wasn't always languid, and it wasn't always hurried. It was warm, honest and very passionate. But I wanted to know more. I wanted him to know more about me.

I had never taken kindly to a man who wanted nothing but for me to suck his dick. I knew that wasn't the kind of man he was. If he ever discovered that urgent need within himself, he wouldn't want to ask for it. He would be embarrassed. He wouldn't want to take something like that from me without giving me something in return. But I wanted to give it to him. I wanted euphoria for him. In part because I didn't think he had ever felt it; and in part because, every now and again, everyone should experience completely selfish sexual ecstasy.

We were lying together. I was comforted by his presence. His breathing was becoming regular and I could feel his chest rise and fall beneath my cheek. I moved to go. I whispered to him that I was going to go home. He opened his eyes, smiled, held my face in his hands and told me some of the things that only friends tell one another. He kissed me. A chaste kiss that made me smile. I lay on top of him now and we hugged close to each other. He began to massage my shoulders and the muscles down the length of my spine. I arched my back and let out little moans of pleasure. His right hand traveled under the waistband of my jeans and took hold of my thong. I was molded against him now. My breasts pressed into his chest and my mouth was slightly open against his neck. It felt good. I felt good. I moaned more appreciation to let him know it.

"When you moan like that it makes me want to tear your pants off. You're getting me excited." "Well if you keep rubbing me like that, I'm not going to stop. I'll bite you instead, if you like." Of course, he continued and I bit gently into the soft skin near his shoulder. He stopped touching me and looked away. "What's the matter?"

"I'm excited and I want you." Contrary to popular belief, women always love to hear that. "Good." I said.

"But I feel bad just asking you to . . ."

Did he? Did he, albeit with some guilt, just ask me to go down on him? Ha Ha, yes he did. While I was rather turned on myself, and hungry for my own release, this is what I wanted for him. I moved down and knelt between his legs. I kissed his chest and ran my fingers along the coarse hair there. I toyed gently with the belt buckle lying just above where my mouth was going to be in a moment.

"Do you want to me to get rid of this?" He asked?

With a somewhat demure grin I replied, "Yes."

At once, he pushed his shorts and briefs down to his knees. I continued to lavish attention upon his chest. Gradually dragging my fingernails lower and lower along his torso. I kissed his hipbones and the junctures of his thighs. He was smiling now. I massaged his thighs while I sucked each of his balls into my mouth. Avoiding his cock completely, I made love to its base. I tickled the underside of his legs and toyed with his balls for a bit. He was breathing shallowly. His body was warm and relaxed. In one, long stroke, I licked the underside of his cock, pausing at the ridge just below the head and lazily lapped at it. His hips bucked forward just a little. He searched out my satin-covered breasts and placed his hands upon them. He held on to me as I slowly took his entire length into my mouth and swirled my tongue around him. I pulled back and asked him if he was all right. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes." I wanted to take my time. I wanted to bring him to the edge and not let him over. I made my hand into a fist and pumped him while I focused the attentions of my mouth on just his head. My other hand searched out his. We held hands tightly while I moved up and down on him. A few inaudible phrases passed his lips. I removed my fist and plunged my mouth down on him in a long, slow stroke. Back up I went very quickly. I continued on this way, with a finger pushing gingerly against his perineum, stimulating his prostate, until I could feel his balls tighten. I could sense his cum boiling inside of him, searching for its release. I took my mouth away from him and tugged on his balls. I looked up at him, pushing the hair out of my face and smiling at him. Even in the darkness, I could see the flush come over his body. "You're torturing me. I want to cum."

"I know. I'm going to keep torturing you. When you do cum, I want it to feel so good that you pass out." I turned around then, kneeling on the floor so that my backside was within his reach. I lowered my mouth slowly back onto him, until my nose grazed his sack. I wrapped my arms around his legs and pushed him deeper into me. He was meeting each stroke now. He was grabbing at my ass and tenderly kneading the flesh there. He was reaching in and clawing at my bare flesh. I was hardly being touched and I was shivering. I stopped sucking him and began to lick his balls and their underside again. Closing my hands around him, I was enjoying the urgency I felt in him. I paused and looked up at him. He reached his hand down and began stroking himself. I moved his hand away and replaced it with my own. I began circling the head with my tongue again, licking torturously slowly up and down his entire shaft, pausing to run my teeth against him. He held my hand for a moment and then placed it against his balls. I squeezed them. His back was arching, but he was not cumming. He resumed stroking himself. "Lick underneath." I set myself between his legs again and began licking the base of his cock and then the underside of his balls. I went lower and lower. My tongue searching against skin no tongue had ever touched. He was the one moaning now. I pushed my face into him. I was actually timid. I couldn't see his face. I hadn't done this to him before. I wasn't sure that this was what he wanted, but his legs opened further and then closed around my head. I felt the nearly imperceptible tightening in his body.

I heard him laugh. I was worried. I looked up and asked him why he was laughing. "I came." I was suddenly panicking. I was not familiar with the look on his face.

"That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" He didn't answer, but kept smiling. I sat back on my legs and studied his face. I was suddenly very worried and very unsure. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No." He shook his head back and forth. I didn't quite believe him. And then a wide grin broke across his face. "You did nothing wrong. You did everything right." I let out a breath of relief. His come and pooled on his stomach but he lay comfortably back for a moment. "That was great. I'm going to pass out now." That contented, sated look on his face made me smile in return. "Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Yes. And all this from the man who said he didn't like blowjobs." I laughed quietly aloud. "I'm going to write a story about this." I said. Brief panic flashed across his face.

"You had better not." Suddenly, the panic vanished. "Ok. Write about it. Get it published so I can buy it and keep it."

"What, so you can frame it and save it forever?"

"Yes." I moved to get him a towel. He cleaned himself off and kissed me. It was time to leave. He kissed me softly again and bit my upper lip. I had given him what he wanted.

"I am so turned on now."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?" He was exhausted I could see the sleep settling over him as we sit there. "Don't be sorry, I'll get it back next time."

"Yes you will," he smiled. And knowing that he kept his promises as well, I knew I would.