Wealth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You heard her?" Heather smiled, kissing him.

"Loud and clear," BJ smiled and ran out into the yard.

He put the wax lips, carrot nose, and charcoal eyes and stepped aside as Star, Luna, and Kelli posed with their snowman.

"Remember, you got to send one to Grandpaw," Kelli told her mother as she snapped cell phone pictures.

"First one on the list," Heather assured her.

"And our Daddy and our Mommy," Star said.

"And they're next on the list," Heather smiled. "How about y'all give Mr. Frosty a hug, huh?"

At Superior Motors, Barry laughed out loud as the series of photos came across on his cell phone.

"Okay, help me out here, Jack said, looking over Barry's shoulder.

"Uh huh," Barry said, gripping Jack's shoulder, locking down on Jack's pressure point should Jack say anything stupid.

"Okay, the red head's your granddaughter?" Jack said, wiggling to get out of Barry's grip.

"Uh huh, and the two little blondes are my sisters in law; they're Caitlin's sisters," Barry agreed.

"And they're all cute as all get out and you're well, you're you and ow!" Jack teased.

"Come on, Jack, let's go home, huh?" Barry said. "We been here all day and hasn't a single person even been by," Barry smiled and looked at the smiling girls and the haphazard snowman again.

"Because everyone's smarter than we are," Jack agreed. "Okay, Caitlin's a red head, Heather's a red head, Kelli's a red head and we know Harmony's a total blonde; think Briah might really be a red head?"

"Oh, I am more than sure that girl's got her some red roots," Barry smiled.

"And they're all gorgeous and you're, well, you're you," Jack said.

"Uh huh, and what about you and Melanie, huh?" Barry smiled as he shut off the lights.

"I got a picture of her making a snow angel," Jack said. "Snowed here when she was about five or six."

"She could move her legs back then?" Barry asked as he locked the door.

"Huh? No, no, she's just lying there flapping her arms, that smile of hers on her face," Jack smiled.

At Johnson Furniture and Appliances, Ed Weinstein laughed as the pictures came over on his cell phone. Nine looked over his shoulder and chuckled.

"Man, you sure? Huh? You sure them your kids?" the burly African American man teased. "They too good looking be your kids."

"Brother if that ain't the truth, huh? Ed laughed.

"My brother, don't you ever forget you a lucky man," Nine said sincerely, putting a beefy hand on Ed's shoulder. "Don't you never forget you are blessed."

In her condominium, Toni lighted a joint and watched through the large front window as the snow gently fell. She wasn't worried about anyone peeking on her through the one way glass as she sat and slowly masturbated, imagining her and Anita watching the snow fall.

Anita would pull her lips apart and pinch down on her clitoris with her thumb and forefinger and that's what Toni did, and shuddered.

When she finished the joint, she reached around under the couch, located the dildo she and Anita had called 'Big Boy' and slowly worked the large circumference latex phallus into her pussy, winching in pain as the fat monster stretched her wide.

A chime sounded, letting Toni know she had a text message.

"Woo hoo," she grunted as she read it. "No class tomorrow."

At her own condominium, Anita and Merita kissed deeply, combing their fingers through each other's hair.

It had started off innocently enough; they had sat and watched the snowflakes softly silently fall. Anita felt Merita's breath on her cheek and turned to say something, accidentally brushing Merita's lips with her own.

Merita murmured something in German and kissed Anita.

When she wasn't combing her fingers softly through Anita's hair, Merita cupped Anita's buttocks, muttering in German. Anita didn't speak German, but it was easy to see that Merita liked Anita's buttocks.

"The bedroom, ja?" Merita begged.

"Ja," Anita agreed.

They heard first one, then the other cell phone chime and heard a second chime on one cell phone.

"No school tomorrow," Anita said, reading her text message.

"Ja and no check tomorrow," Merita said, reading her second text.

"I have plenty of food," Anita said.

"Plenty of food for lover?" Merita asked, kissing her.

"JA, plenty of food for lover, Anita agreed.

In the bedroom, Anita discovered two things. Merita's chest was built up quite a bit with padding; the attractive blonde was nearly flat chested without her bra. And Merita had an anal fixation.

Anita had loved making love to Toni's beautiful rear end, nibbling and sucking and pinching and lightly spanking Toni's luscious rear. Merita was nearly savage in jamming her tongue into Anita's rear as far as she could dig it into Anita's rectum.

Like her, Merita also shaved her pussy and it was quite stimulating, rubbing her bald mound against another bald mound until they both shuddered in orgasm.

Merita sighed deeply as Anita positioned herself behind, one hand cupping her small breast bump, her leg wrapped around Merita's legs.

Chapter 33

Caitlin pulled her nightgown off, then wiggled her butt against Barry's morning erection. She smiled as he immediately reached for her belly with one hand and her breast with the other. She had been terribly afraid that her pregnant body would turn her husband off, but if anything, he seemed to want her even more.

"It's not snowing, but the snow has turned to ice again; it's too dangerous for you to go into work," she whispered, reaching between her legs to feel his erect cock.

"Oh well, whatever shall we do?" Barry whispered, reaching down and wiggling out of his boxer shorts.

"I don't know about you but I'm horny," Caitlin whispered and groaned as she rubbed the head of his cock against her wet lips.

"You are?" Barry gasped as she rolled around in his arms to face him. "Well guess what? So am I!"

"Really?" Caitlin laughed and pushed him onto his back. "Gosh what you think we ought to do about that?"

"Well I don't know about you, but I'm going to make love to my beautiful wife," Barry said and groaned as his entire length slid inside of her hot wetness.

"God, you are so beautiful in the morning," Barry said as she shuddered, close to orgasm.

"Oh yeah? What I look like in the afternoon?" Caitlin teased.

"Almost scary," Barry teased back and laughed as she lightly slapped him.

In the small house Barry had helped Ed find, Ed and Brooke were also making love in Brooke's favorite position, doggy style.

"Yeah, so you don't have to look at my face," Ed joked as she almost savagely drove herself backward to meet his forward thrusts.

"No," she wheezed, close to orgasm. "Leaves your hands free to oh damn it!"

She gave a strangled scream as he did reach around and tug at her clitoris ring while the other hand kneaded a heavy breast.

"Now, come on, come in me come on, shoot that hot sperm in my pussy; two little Indians are going to be getting up pretty soon," Brooke begged, growing more frenzied in her thrusts.

Ed grunted and pumped a stream of his sperm into her and she giggled and cooed and finally sighed in satisfaction.

Languidly, she rolled over onto her back, kissed him happily, then found her nightgown and pulled it on.

"Ed, the schools are closed," Brooke said as Ed began to pull out his work clothes. "If it's too dangerous for the buses, it's too dangerous for your truck."

"I bet nine's already there," Ed said.

"And Nine's driving the three quarter ton diesel," Brooke replied.

She got out of bed., hugged him, and then opened the bedroom door.

"And I bet you a million dollars Mr. Brett Johnson's nowhere to be seen today," Brooke said.

"Oh? And when you get a million dollars?" Ed asked, playfully slapping her rear end.

"Day I met you," she said.

Ed mimed vomiting and she laughed, waddling down the hall to the girls' bedrooms.

In her condominium, Anita awoke slowly.

Anita almost felt like crying as she cuddled Toni in her arms. She rubbed Toni's small breasts and pinched one then the other nipple and bit down on Toni's shoulder.

"Is beautiful waking with you," Merita sighed, wiggling her small rear end against Anita's crotch.

Anita almost felt like crying as she realized it was not Toni she held in her arms, it was not Toni's wonderful nipples she was toying with.

"Is beautiful waking with you," she lied and again bit down on Merita's shoulder.

"We make love, ja? I like we make love in morning, here I kiss you," Merita sighed and wiggled around in Anita's arms.

"If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you with," Anita thought to herself and kissed the beautiful blonde softly.

"You so pretty, is beautiful waking with you," Merita smiled, looking deeply into Anita's dark eyes.

In his apartment, Patrick smiled as Harmony fussed.

"Everything's closed, the whole place is frozen over, God damn it, it's a fucking skating rink out there, think he'll take the fucking day off? Of course not! Got to be Super Blind!" she muttered, slamming pans onto the stove.

"You break that stove I won't get my security deposit back," Patrick told her.

"Fuck your security deposit, all right?" she screamed at him. "Why? Huh? Tell me why you got to go into work today?"

"Because it's my job," Patrick smiled.

"Here, hope you choke on it," Harmony snarled, slamming his plate of eggs and grits and bacon in front of him.

"Toast?" Patrick asked.

"No! You want toast, you stay home! Stay home and I'll fix you all the toast you can eat!" she yelled and stomped into the bedroom.

Just as Patrick was putting his plate into the dishwasher, a knock sounded at the door.

"And here's another idiot; makes two of y'all ain't got the God damned sense stay at home," Harmony spat as she opened the door to the smiling face of her brother in law.

"Uh huh, but this idiot's getting double time for fixing all them frozen pipes, George Papil smiled. "How you been? Haven't seen y'all in a while."

"Shut up; he's right there, take him to work," Harmony snapped.

"Hey, love you," Patrick said.

"Then stay home; it's too dangerous, damn it you can't even see! I can and I can see you ain't got no business going to work today!" Harmony begged, clinging on to him.

"See you when I get home," Patrick said.

"Might not be here," Harmony threatened.

"Uh huh, too dangerous for you to drive anywhere," Patrick said.

George laughed at Harmony's scowl and guided Patrick to his van. On the sides was a large purple butterfly and the words Papillion Plumbing and his office phone number.

"Come on, van's loaded down with everything I could put in it; didn't slide once coming here," George said.

"Please be careful, Harmony called out.

"Going to do doughnuts minute I get out the parking lot; what the hey, only live once, huh?" George teased.

"Ass hole!" Harmony screamed and slammed the door.

"Boy, she was as sweet as pie until you put that engagement ring on her finger," George lied.

"Uh huh," Patrick laughed.

George never took the van above twenty miles an hour but since Patrick only lived a half mile from St. Elizabeth's Trauma Center, within moments, he was pulling up to the gleaming building.

"All right, my man, call my cell when you ready to go home," George said as he pulled up to the side door.

Paula Lambert, the CEO of the hospital stared as Patrick tapped into the corridor.

"Oh my God; you're a life saver," she enthused. "Deidre went home at two o'clock and I've been trying work this damned thing all by myself."

"Could you call my fiancé and tell her all of that?" Patrick smiled as he slid behind the console, switched his head set on and readied himself for the day's incoming phone calls.

"I hope that girl knows how lucky she is," Paula said.

"Don't know about her, but I know how lucky I am," Patrick said and pressed the button to answer the ringing telephone.

In their large bed, Heather grunted as BJ's sperm blasted down her throat, then shook as he bit down lightly on her clitoris.

"God damn, won't kiss me until I brush my teeth, but you'll put your mouth on my pussy first thing in the morning?" Heather laughed as BJ crawled up the bed.

"If your pussy smelled like your breath, I wouldn't do that either," he laughed and laughed louder as she purposefully held him down and breathed into his face.

"I love you," she said and wiggled as she could feel another erection growing between them. "Ooh, is that for me?"

"Well, it isn't for Barak Obama," BJ said and pushed it into her very wet pussy.

"Oh, I'm glad it's not for him," Heather moaned and wiggled on top of him.

"You did lock that door, right?" BJ asked as they quickly got into their rhythm.

"Oh yeah," Heather confirmed.

At her condominium, Toni took stock of her provisions. This ice and snow had better thaw soon or she would be in danger of running out of frozen meals, rum, and marijuana.

But for now, she had enough eggs to make an omelet for breakfast, a fried egg sandwich for lunch, which would give her the opportunity to use up the last two hot dog buns, and another omelet for dinner.

She padded around the kitchen nude and smiled sadly; Anita would slap her on her rump and make her put at least a tee shirt on. And certainly would demand that she put slippers on her feet.

But Anita was not there, so Toni scampered around, completely nude.

She looked through the kitchen window at the solid sheet of white that covered her neighborhood and wondered how her mother and Eddy were doing in their poorly insulated shack.

"How's that global warming working out for you, Ed?" Toni asked aloud as she chopped up the last of her ham for her omelet.

At his rotunda, Patrick felt his wrist and cursed under his breath; he forgot his Braille watch. A quick check of the computer told him it was nearly twelve o'clock.

"So what time you going to lunch?" Harmony asked him

"Hey! What are, how'd you get here?" Patrick asked.

"George came and got me," Harmony said.

She hugged him from behind, leaning over his chair.

"I hate you, I'm so mad at you, I can't believe you'd come into work, you know there's not even twenty cars in the employees parking lot?" Harmony said and kissed his cheek.

"Any of them using my parking spot?" Patrick asked.

"Shut up, God, I hate you," she snapped, slapping him.

Patrick smiled, put the phone system on Auto-attendant and grabbed his cane.

"Cafeteria even open?" Harmony asked, realizing she should have brought their lunch with her.

"Yeah, we still have patients, snow or not," Patrick said as they took the elevator down.

"I really am mad at you," she assured him, hugging him tightly.

"Baby, I know that, but you know how hard it is for a blind man to find a job?" Patrick asked.

"Dedicated as you are? Not very hard at all," Paula Lambert said, stepping off the elevator.

"Shit!" Patrick laughed. "I didn't know she was on here!"

"Who was that?" Harmony asked.

"Woman that runs this hospital; she's my boss," Patrick smiled.

"Hey Baby!" a large black woman called out as they entered the cafeteria. "What y'all want? We got just about everything, ain't no one here, I swear!"

"That's what I told him," Harmony agreed, grabbing two trays. "Told him to stay home."

"Oh, no, we need our Patrick," the woman smiled, patting Patrick's hand. "He keep this place running."

"Woman, anyone can answer a phone and say 'hello' but ain't no one make a biscuit like you," Patrick said.

"Ooh, they got that stir fry, can I have that?" Harmony asked.

"I know that's right!" the woman laughed, scooping up a heaping plate of the stir fry.

At the cash register, the woman grabbed Harmony's left hand, examining the engagement ring.

"Ooh, girl, he give you that?" the woman asked.

"Sure did," Harmony said, snuggling against Patrick. "Christmas day, said if I said yes it would be the biggest Christmas gift ever!"

At BJ's house, Heather again threatened to kill Kelli if the child said one more time that she was bored.

"Hey, you know how to face time?" BJ asked.

"No," Kelli admitted.

Okay, let's see," BJ scrolled down his list of phone numbers.

"Hey, Ed, hi, this is BJ," he smiled when Ed Weinstein answered. "Please tell me you were smart enough to stay home today."

"I'm not, but my wife is smart enough to make me stay home," Ed joked.

BJ instructed Ed on how to find and download the application and within minutes, Kelli and Star and Luna were laughing and squealing and making faces at the small camera on their phones.

"I love you so much," Heather whispered as they sat on the couch and listened to Kelli and her two cousins.

In her living room, Shirley St. Martin lay on her couch and watched her husband as he played Grand Theft Auto with all the enthusiasm of a teenager, screaming, laughing and cursing.

She loved him more today than she did forty seven years ago, when the brash young man had promised her everything and anything she wanted, if only she would marry him.

Mama and Daddy had not approved of the young Henry Michael St. Martin; Daddy thought he was loud, arrogant, Mama Thought he was just a little too sure of himself.

They had wanted her to marry Jamie Campbell, son of James Campbell, and manager of First Union Bank in Bender.

But Shirley had looked into Jamie's eyes and saw a seething contempt of her and her family. In Jamie's eyes, it was fortunate for Shirley that she was attractive; she had very little else to offer.

In Henry's eyes, well, all Shirley saw was her reflection. To Henry St. Martin, Shirley was everything; she was all he saw.

They were coming up on their forty sixth wedding anniversary on April 26; at their twentieth wedding anniversary, Mama had admitted she and Daddy had been wrong; Henry St. Martin was the perfect husband.

"I love you," Shirley said to him and closed her eyes.

Then she saw Mama and Daddy, and just behind them, her five year old sister, Janice.

"Shirley! You're here!" Janice screamed happily and ran up to hug her.

The child's red hair stuck out at all angles; both she and Mama tried just about everything but the girl's hair was just would not be controlled. Shirley recognized the light blue dress Janice wore; Mama had bought it for Janice's sixth birthday, but Janice drowned a few days before her birthday.

So, sobbing, Mama had dressed the girl in that dress for her funeral.

"I been waiting aaaaallll day for you get here," Janice said.

Henry looked over to answer his wife and dropped the game controller.

"Shirley!" he screamed.

On a stretch of Highway between Bender and DeGarde, under the weight of the layers of ice, a St. Elizabeth Public Utilities transformer broke free of its mooring, crashing to the ground with a loud 'boom.' The momentum dragged a second power transformer down and it too crashed with a loud 'boom.'

The sudden surge caused three more transformers to blow and Bender and DeGarde were plunged into chaos.

In the hospital, Harmony screamed as the cafeteria plunged into darkness.

"Lost power?" Patrick asked, noticing that the hums and whirrs of the various machines had abruptly ceased.

"Well, come on," he smiled picking up their trays. "Put your hand on my shoulder and follow me."

"The elevators aren't going to work," Harmony said as he put their trays on the stack and left the cafeteria.

"Good God, we'll take the stairs," Patrick teased her as he easily negotiated the hallway. "It won't kill you."

Harmony trembled as she followed her man. This, this was how his world looked to him. Dark, threatening, foreboding. Yet he navigated through and was happy with his life.

"Here we are," he said and opened the stairwell door.

Inside, the emergency lighting was working and Harmony let out her breath in the garish green lighting.