Wealth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Minor detail," BJ sniffed and he and Kelli laughed.

Darlene Delacroix felt excluded as so much attention was given to the little Mexican girl her daughter used to play with. Next to her, Ed stood, also feeling excluded.

Connie Edwards and her assistant ran around, snapping photographs of guests, of the wedding party, Barry had to remind the photographer that the woman in the ill-fitting dress was the mother of the bride and Darlene gave Barry a grudging nod of thanks.

"Don't thank me," he smiled. "Caitlin's one that noticed you'd not been in any of the photographs yet.

"Do it again," Caitlin whooped to her sister.

"Yes, yes, yes!" both Briah and Caitlin chanted and laughed out loud for joy.

Theresa Weinstein also felt a little excluded. Yes, as the mother of the bride, she was in many of the photographs. But even with the smile on her face, she wasn't happy.

"Hi," Brooke Weinstein, her ex-husband's little tart of a wife quietly said.

"Hi," Theresa spat out.

"Listen, how do you do it?" Brooke asked. "I mean, just watching Star and Luna, and they were just the ring bearer and the flower girl, watching them come up the aisle, I was bawling my eyes out."

"God, it's not easy; went through it last year with Caitlin and now with my baby girl," Theresa suddenly found herself sharing heart to heart, mother to mother.

The bandleader called for the bride and groom to come to the floor for their first dance and Anita used the distraction as her opportunity to head for the cash bar.

"Rum and coke, please," she asked.

"That's like my favorite too," Toni said and Anita almost dropped the glass.

"Oh, hi," she said nervously.

"Hi, how are you?" Toni asked, also nervous.

"Good, good, you?" Anita asked.

"You um, like can we talk?" Toni begged, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Um, yeah, yeah, um, you want a drink?" Anita asked as the bartender looked at her expectantly. "Another one, please."

"I like, God, we were like the best of friends, Anita," Toni said.

"Until you shit all over that," Anita reminded her.

"And been like just killing myself over it ever since," Toni whispered.

She looked up and wiped at her tears.

"Can't we, just like, you know, just get together, you know like every now and then, go out for oh I don't know, like coffee? Or maybe Manny's?" Toni begged. "Just two friends..."

"I'm persona non grata at Manny's," Anita laughed out loud. "Pizzaco kicked their ass in that stupid salsa contest! Of course, we kicked Casa Ole too but no one expected them to win. Their stuff's out of a can."

She sipped her drink and looked at the tears sliding down Toni's face. She knew there were tears of her own sliding down her face as well.

"Listen, you uh, you haven't seen my condo," she decided. "Why don't you come over tomorrow? For lunch? And we can talk some more, okay?"

"Hey you two, photographer wanted a few of me dancing with my daughters," Barry smiled

"Like at the same time?" Toni teased.

"Remember when I used to spank you for that smart mouth? I can still do it," Barry playfully warned.

When the bandleader announced lunch, Toni and Anita sat together. When Briah and Michael cut the cake, Anita and Toni again sat together to eat.

Briah looked at Michael as he prepared to toss the garter belt over his shoulder and was suddenly gripped with fear. She grabbed Caitlin's arm.

"Suppose I'm terrible?" she hissed fiercely.

"Terrible at what?" Caitlin whispered.

"At being a wife!" Briah said, large brown eyes filled with fear.

Caitlin smiled and hugged her sister.

"Briah, I'm absolutely horrible at it and Barry just keeps on loving me," she whispered in her sister's ear. "God, I didn't know how to do nothing! And I still don't!"

She kissed her sister.

"But just remember, he doesn't know how to be a husband either," she assured Briah. "Y'all are going to have to learn together. Now, come on, one more time!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" the two sisters whooped and laughed together.

At the cash bar, Barry ordered just a cola; he'd had three glasses of champagne and did not want, nor need any more alcohol. Ed Byrd, Darlene's boyfriend came up to order drinks for himself and Darlene.

"Ed, how's it going?" Barry said genially.

"How come I'm not in any of the pictures?" Ed said peevishly.

"You and Darlene aren't married," Barry said easily. "If you were married, you would be the groom's step-father and would be in all the photographs with Darlene. But you're just the boyfriend."

"That Ed guy's not related to..." Ed said.

"That Ed guy is Briah's father and the gorgeous little blonde with him is Briah's step-mother," Barry explained.

"He is not; that girl is black!" Ed grumbled.

"He is Briah's father," Barry insisted. "She says he is, he says he is, and her mother says he is."

"So I just got to stand around with my dick in my hand?" Ed snapped.

"And when BJ and Heather get married next Saturday and then Patrick and Harmony after that," Barry said. "Unless BJ or Patrick specifically say they want you in their pictures? Yeah, you got to stand around with your dick in your hand."

"Personally, it takes both of my hands..." Barry muttered under his breath as he walked away.

"Grand Canyon, here we come!" Briah screamed from the door of the hall as she and Michael prepared to leave.

"I do believe my daughter in laws a little excited," Barry chuckled to Caitlin.

"Actually, she's scared to death," Caitlin whispered. "This will be her first time and she doesn't know what to do."

"You said you didn't know what to do," Barry reminded her.

"Still don't," Caitlin smiled.

"Okay, come on," Barry mock sighed. "Let's go get our Shirley Janice and go home so we can practice some more."

"Sooner or later, I'll get it right," Caitlin promised.

"Oh God, I hope not," Barry smiled as he gathered her purse. "I kind of like this practicing."

Ed and Darlene were still unhappy as Toni put them into her car.

"And did you know Michael was marrying a black girl?" Darlene snapped at Toni.

"Yeah," Toni admitted and honked at Anita's Mustang as it pulled out of the parking lot.

"And uh, didn't think to tell me?" Darlene snapped.

"What? Mom, like thought you knew," Toni said. "That is your son, right?"

"He comes by even less than you do," Ed threw out.

"And as for Patrick and BJ, well, I'd be dead and gone before either one of them would ever..." Darlene whined.

"Uh, like kind of hard for Patrick to get out there," Toni snapped, tired of her mother's whining.

"Uh, his girlfriend doesn't drive?" Darlene snapped.

"Road like runs both ways, Mother," Toni said. "And I know y'all both got cell phones. How do I know? I pay the bills for them. Ever like call them?"

"You pay..." Darlene asked, looking hard at Ed.

In their hotel room the Hilton and Towers hotel in Lafayette, Louisiana, Briah looked into Michael's blue eyes as he easily picked her up and carried her over the threshold of the room.

He smiled, kissed her, and then put her down.

The bellhop pushed the cart in, placed the luggage on the floor next to the low dresser and nodded curtly.

"Oh, yeah, here," Michael said, handing the young man a ten dollar bill.

"Thank you sir, enjoy your stay," the man said pleasantly, and left the room.

"Fucking n*gger lover," he muttered hatefully under his breath.

Michael kissed Briah softly and she felt his hands on her hips. The kiss grew in intensity; his hands traveled up her sides, moved around and cupped her breasts.

Then she felt him tugging at her zipper.

Layers of crinoline and satin slithered down her lush figure and Michael stepped back to admire his wife as she stood in just white bra, white G-string panties, white garter belt and white stockings. She smiled nervously and he smiled widely.

"Like what you see?" she whispered.

"Never seen anything more beautiful," he said.

Again, he kissed her, again, his hands started at her hips and traveled up.

"Oh, Michael," Briah moaned softly as her bra fluttered to the floor to join her wedding dress.

She shuddered as his hands cupped her 34C breasts and hugged him tightly when his fingers found her sensitive nipples.

He bent and jabbed at one nipple with his tongue while his hands gravitated toward her hips. He sucked the dark brown nipple into his mouth as he slowly eased her panties over her lush hips.

She tensed as his hands grabbed and kneaded her butt; she believed her butt to be far too large, her 'ghetto booty' as she called it.

"God is there anything about you that's not beautiful?" Michael asked.

"Even my big old ghetto booty?" she asked.

"ESPECIALLY your beautiful brown butt," he said.

"You uh, you need to take this off," Briah said, tugging his bow tie.

Michael made her laugh as he tried to rapidly divest himself of his clothing. When he was finally down to just his severely tented briefs, he hugged her again.

"All of it," she ordered.

"Uh huh," he said and lifted her out of the puddle of clothing and lay her on the large bed.

"He gathered her into his arms, pressing himself tightly against her as they again kissed.

"Oh, aw, damn it!" he suddenly jerked and Briah felt a sudden warmth against her upper thigh.

"That's why I didn't want to take the briefs off," he explained, face red.

"Why?" Briah asked.

"I uh, I mean, God damn, you got any idea how beautiful you are? How sexy you are?" he stammered.

"And? You beautiful and sexy too," she whispered and gingerly eased his briefs down, exposing his still hard cock to the chill.

She bent and kissed and nuzzled his neck, then trailed a wet tongue to his nipple.

His cock jerked against her hip and she gently encircled the throbbing member in her small hand.

She wiggled down and took the head of his cock into her mouth, then swung her leg over, presenting her pussy to his mouth. She gurgled when she felt his fingers pulling lightly at her tightly crinkled pubic hair, then his thumbs spreading her outer lips apart.

Michael looked at the dark pink lips and inhaled deeply of her slightly musky, slightly sweaty smell.

He lapped at her lips with his tongue, traveling from perineum to top, then pulled them even further apart, searching with his eyes for her clitoris.

"How would Patrick..." he thought, closed his eyes, and used his tongue to search.

"Mmmph!" Briah jerked and Michael actually laughed as he realized, he'd hit it.

She jerked at his cock with her hand while Michael tickled her clitoris with his tongue, then flattened his tongue and licked her entire slit from bottom to top, then searched for her clitoris again.

"Oh shit!" Briah gasped as an orgasm welled up then exploded.

She redoubled her efforts, licking and sucking the head of his cock, jacking the three inches she couldn't fit into her mouth with her hand.

"Aw, ah, oh shit, damn it!" Michael cried out and spurted his sperm into her mouth.

The articles she'd read on the Internet said to swallow it, unless your man requested that you take a facial. Briah had looked at the photographs and determined, no man that loved his woman would ever require her to take it on her face. Michael loved her, so he would want her to swallow.

"Mmmph!" she cried out, almost choking in the process, as Michael licked her to another orgasm.

By her third orgasm, Briah had sucked him to another erection and Michael gently rolled her off of him.

He wiggled around and bent to kiss her but she turned her face.

"What?" he asked, trying to check his breath.

"I just, my mouth was on your..." she murmured.

"And my mouth was just on your..." he said and kissed her.

He wiggled her over and made her swing her leg over so she was straddling his hips.

"Now, go as slow as you..." he said as he pressed the head of his thick six inch cock to her splayed pussy lips.

"Isn't it better if you..." she asked and rammed herself down.

Her warm brown eyes opened wide, her mouth popped open and then she gasped and shuddered.

"Aaiigh!" she suddenly screamed out.

"Shh, shh, it'll pass," Michael tried to soothe.

"Ooh, oh God damn, ow!" she grunted, slapping the bed hard over and over, eyes tightly scrunched shut.

A moment later, with a shuddering breath, Briah slowly lifted herself up.

"You okay?" Michael asked.

She shook her head 'no' and slowly lowered her pussy down again. When she had all of her weight firmly on him, she paused, then slowly began to lift herself again.

"I saved myself for you," Briah whispered, resting her hand on his chest as she held her position, the head of his cock just inside of her. "You my husband, you the only one ever going be in me."

"Thank you," he whispered, not knowing what else to say.

It must have been the right thing to say; she smiled widely.

He played wither breasts, he stroked her back, he played with her buttocks.

Then re reached between them and felt for her clitoris.

She smiled and kissed him.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I... Love you... TOOO!" he groaned and jerked as his semen bubbled up then spurted into her.

After a moment, she kissed him again and wiggled off of him.

There was a dark pink stain on his blonde pubic hair. Michael got out of bed, staggered on wobbly legs to the bathroom and wetted a face cloth.

He returned to the bedroom to find Briah laying on her back, three pillows jammed under her hips. She still wore the white garter belt and white stockings, providing a white picture frame for her black curls. Her heavy purple lips peeked out through the black curls, and a white strand of his semen oozed out.

"What are you doing?" he asked her as his cock hardened.

"Making sure we get pregnant," she smiled

Michael felt his cock jerk. The thought of her belly swelling with his baby caused his cock to jerk again. He dropped the damp face cloth to the floor and climbed back onto the bed and put the head of his cock to the mouth of her pussy.

"What are you doing?" she asked him, smiling happily.

"Making damned sure we get pregnant," he said and slid himself into her.

At her condominium, Anita ran her vacuum cleaner over the already clean floors, much to Snowball's annoyance. A can of Seafood Buffet soothed the spoiled animal's nerves, though.

Anita stripped the sheets off the bed, a day early, even though she told herself over and over, that she and Toni were not going to have sex, would not climb into bed together.

The new 'Summer' comforter, with its bright floral pattern did dress up the bed and Anita was grateful she had moved her office out of her condominium into the new two story building she'd built on Highway 54. The second bedroom closet no longer held office supplies and extra dry foods for Lopez Foods Services. It now held her winter bedding, and her winter clothing.

Anita looked around the barren room and had no idea what to do with the room itself.

Toni had let her hair continue to grow. When she and Anita had first met, the hair was just a cap of blonde curls around her beautiful round face. Now, it reached just below the tops of her shoulders. It gave Toni a slightly more mature look.

"We are not fucking, got it?" Anita demanded out loud as Snowball examined the new bedspread. "Help me remember that, okay, you horrible beast?"

Anita decided that lunch should be light, so decided to make a Greek salad and serve it in Pita bread bowls. Grilled lamb chops and small new potatoes in a refreshing lemon sauce would round out their lunch. She prepared whet she could, then put it into the refrigerator to marinate overnight.

"We are not fucking!" she exclaimed. "No matter what, we are not fucking!"

At her home, Toni could not decide what to do; the grass needed cutting but she was exhausted after such a long morning. She was especially tired after the emotional turmoil of seeing Anita.

"You should have seen her, Buttons; God, she's like even more beautiful than ever!" Toni told the cat that just sullenly looked out the rear glass doors.

After their split, Toni rarely ventured up the stairs at their condo, so after four months, she contacted Stacy Falgout.

Stacy found her an adorable little bungalow in Baylor Lake. Pumpkin was okay with the move; as long as there was food, he was fine. Boopsie was fine as long as there was a safe hiding place for her. Buttons, however, was not. She tried at nearly every opportunity, to escape. Her favorite place was peering out the glass doors at the large backyard.

"Plenty of room for a swimming pool," Stacy had pointed out.

Daddy had laughed when Mr. Jack had assembled her brand new lawnmower for her and said he wanted a video of her cutting the grass.

Brad, the fourteen year old boy next door, who had a major crush on his gorgeous neighbor, had shrugged but followed her around with a video camera while she cut the grass. The fifty dollars made it even more rewarding for the boy.

But Stacy was having a hard time moving the condo. Banks were a little leery of home loans for condominiums right now.

So Daddy had two videos; one of Toni cutting her grass and one of her cleaning her condominium. And Brad had another fifty bucks.

Now, stripping out of her gown, , Toni decided, tired or not, that grass was not going to cut itself.

She slathered on the sun block, pulled on her bikini top and Daisy Duke Shorts and ratty old sneakers, then strapped on two one quart water bottles.

The front yard was thirty by sixty, thirty feet from house to street and sixty across from Neighbor to neighbor. Toni smiled to Brad and to Brad's father as the two watched her work up a good sweat. Finally, she finished the front yard, opened the wooden gate and pushed the still whining mower into the back yard.

She looked around, and seeing that no one was peering over the fence, let loose with her urine, thoroughly soaking the denim shorts. She almost orgasmed as the hot urine dribbled down her legs.

A small orgasm did ripple through her as the soaked shorts rubbed her crotch.

"Toni, you nasty girl," she giggled as she mowed the sixty by sixty back yard.

Both bottles of water were empty and she had pissed herself once again before she pushed the mower back into the tool shed Mr. Jack and Mr. Bob had put up for her.

Chapter 38

"Now, I know you want her helping you with my Mercedes but remember, she's my granddaughter too," Caitlin said as Heather and Kelli came up the walkway, Kelli dragging her suitcase.

"YOUR Mercedes?" Barry smiled. "And did I hear you right? Did you just call..."

"Yes and yes and shut up," Caitlin smiled as Kelli didn't even bother knocking, just flung the door open.

"I'm here!" Kelli loudly called out.

"Kelli, I swear," Heather rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Hi Sweetheart, how's our favorite granddaughter?" Caitlin asked, hugging the girl.

"I'm spending the whole week with y'all," Kelli happily announced.

"So your poor mother and father can finally get a break from you," Barry smiled.

"Grandpaw!" Kelli whined.

"Her dress for the rehearsal dinner's right here," Heather said, showing him one plastic bag. "And then her dress for the wedding is..."

"Why are you showing me?" Barry asked. "Caitlin's one going to be strapping all that on her, not me."

"Dress for..." Heather said.

"Baby blue for rehearsal, yellow for wedding, got it," Caitlin smiled.

"Now you be good for..." Heather warned.

"Mom, really," the girl huffed.

Driving around in Dr. William Wilson's Lamborghini (he again claimed it was still making an odd sound) Jack spotted the Pizzaco food truck parked in front of St. Elizabeth Parish Public Utilities building.

"Hey, Henry," Jack said into his cell phone when Henry picked up at Superior Motors. "I'm stopping for lunch; tell Dr. Wilson I'm still trying to find the source of the sound that only he can hear."