Wearing Nothing in the Warehouse Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim leaves, but the scene continues.
1.6k words
4.29
93.5k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jam X
Jam X
359 Followers

This story picks up directly where Part One finished, so if you haven't read that one, I suggest you go back and read it first to find out what's going on. This is a wife-sharing story. If you don't like those, then don't waste your time going any further.

-------------------------------------------------

Anyone who would have walked in and seen us in the warehouse that afternoon, probably would have been a shocked to say the least. There I stood, naked, stroking my hard cock, watching my wife, Lisa, spread-eagle on a pallet of boxes, equally naked. Between her legs was my co-worker, Jim, with his long cock still buried in my wife's pussy. They were both quite exhausted from the great sex they had just shared. As Jim's cock shrivelled, it slowly slipped from her pussy which stayed a little open, allowing his cum to pour back out of her and drip down onto the boxes below. Jim stood up and started to dress.

"Thanks," Jim offered to both of us. "I haven't had wild sex like that in years. My wife and I have hit a bit of a rut, if you know what I mean."

We both just nodded. I realized that Lisa was still laying there with her legs apart, obviously too tired to move, she was just resting. Her sloppy looking pussy was enough of a visual aid to keep me mostly erect, so I continued to slowly stroke myself, despite starting to feel a little self-conscious with Jim nearly dressed and glancing over at me. I decided that maybe it was a good idea for Lisa and I to dress also. As I turned to look for my clothes, my eyes met those of another man.

"Looks like you guys are having a little party here. Sharing a little treat, huh? Is there enough left for one more?" The man asked.

It was Jason, the company stud. At least based on the stories he told us in the breakroom. It seemed that he had great success with women, but never settled down for a long-term relationship with them. He was only 22, so he said he wanted to play the field and have some fun for awhile.

Lisa began to sit up, then looked at me, asking me with her eyes what to do.

"You'd have to ask the lady," I said.

"Fine. Miss, would you mind? Or have you had enough fun for one day?" Jason asked.

"If you promise it'll be fun, I'll give you a shot." I was shocked at her response, but I guess nothing should have surprised me at the point. After all, she had just let one of my co-workers fuck her and she swallowed his load.

Jim waved goodbye as he left the warehouse. He had had his fun and his quietness gave me the feeling he was a little guilty for cheating on his wife. Jason was quickly stripping as he turned to me, "Looks like her pussy's just overflowing with cum. You wanna eat it?"

I'm sure my face said it all and I didn't need to speak, but I replied, "No way. I not into that sort of thing."

"Really? You shouldn't knock it until you try it," Jason shot back. "I'm certainly not going to let it go to waste." With that he plunged face first into my wife's pussy.

I don't know who was more surprised, me or Lisa. However, Jason obviously knew what was up. My cock slowly regained the hardness it had lost as I watched him. First, Jason licked slowly up the inside of Lisa's thigh, stopping just short of her pussy. He gently kissed her in the short hairs that made up her pubic mound. His tongue slipped down and flicked a few times across her clit, making her gasp and flinch. Then I watched as Jason's tongue split the lips of Lisa's pussy and delved inside of her. He carefully licked up and sucked down all of the combined juices of Lisa's earlier coupling with Jim. His tongue scooped us the small river of cum that was seeping from her and sucked out what was just inside her. I stared, transfixed, on his Jason as his tongue disappeared deeper and deeper into my wife's most private place. This was something that no man outside of me had ever done to her. Jason dropped the last article of clothing--his underwear--and moved my wife into the 69 position. He resumed sucking her clit as she began to lick the long shaft of his now hard cock. His cock was nearly as long as Jim's but not quite as thick. Still, he too dwarfed me. It continued for several long minutes, each of them pleasuring the other's genitals with their oral administrations. Then Lisa pulled her head off his cock and started to shake as he licked her through another orgasm.

As Lisa calmed down, she started to suck his cock again, determined to return the favor, but Jason stopped her. He flipped her onto her back, throwing her feet up over his shoulders. "I don't want to cum in your mouth," he said. "I want to fuck this sweet little pussy." And then he did. His cock fully disappeared into my wife's pussy in one thrust. Their bodies were fully joined as he sat for a moment to savor the feeling of her snug pussy. "You've got a wonderful pussy," he said. "I could just stay in there forever."

Lisa laughed, "We'll see..." He started to thrust into her over and over, pulling almost all the way out before ramming his long cock completely into her again. I was aching for release as I watched the second man in less than an hour, fucking my wife. Not to mention, it was right in the place I worked. Anybody could walk in and see us, them, her...just like Jason did. As Lisa's moaning increased, Jason's thrusts did also. Suddenly, the two of them came crashing together with a giant simultaneous orgasm.

Jason pulled out of her, letting another flood of cum pour from her well-used pussy. "By the way, my name is Jason," he said to her.

She smiled, as I introduced her, "Jason, this is my wife, Lisa."

"Your wife???" Jason gasped. "I'm sorry, I didn't know...but Jim and her...didn't they?"

"It's okay," I reassured him. "Yes, they did. It just kind of happened..."

I got between her legs, but Lisa stopped me, "Please, no more. I've had about as much as I can take. I'm starting to get too sore." She hopped down off the pallet and took my rock hard cock into her little hand and stroked it a few times before taking it into her mouth. She sucked on my cock for a few minutes before seeing Jason standing next to me. His cock had pretty much stayed hard after fucking her. Lisa reached up and started stroking his cock too. For several minutes, she switched off sucking each of us while stroking the other. "I'm running out of steam," she said. "Why don't you two jack off on me."

Jason and I looked at each other and shrugged. We grabbed our own cocks and started jacking off. I felt a little strange, because I had never masturbated in front of another man, but the idea of both of us jacking off on her was exciting. Of course, a little inferiority feeling passed through me too. Here he was, stroking an 8-inch cock while I barely had 5 inches to play with--life is so unfair. However, seeing his cock so close to my wife's face and her watching the two of us stroking ourselves really got me going.

Jason came first, spraying several huge spurts of cum onto my wife's face. She turned in time to catch the third one on her tongue and took him in her mouth to finish him off. This was enough to send me over the edge. I shot my full load on the side of her face as she was still finishing with Jason's cock. Our combined loads of cum were running down her face and dripping onto her breasts. She was a mess. And looked beautiful.

Lisa walked off toward the ladies' washroom naked as Jason and I got dressed. We didn't say much, but we both stopped to watch her as she paraded past us in her naked glory on the way to my truck to regain her clothes. We bid Jason goodbye and left for home.

On the way home, Lisa thanked me for not stopping her. And she wanted to be sure that I was upset. I assured her that, although I was a little jealous at first, I was totally fine with what happened. My only regret was not getting to fuck her, but she guaranteed that she'd take care of me as soon as her pussy rested a bit. She said that she needed a shower and some clean clothes.

I wondered about the clothes, since they had been in the truck the whole time. Lisa explained that Jason must have been saving it up all week. He shot such a big load into her pussy that it was still pouring out of her. She said her panties were drenched with his cum. Despite having cum twice at the warehouse, that thought brought my cock back to life...

-------------------------------------------------

First, I'd like to thank everyone for the wonderful feedback on Part 1 of the story. Part 3 is currently in the works. Again, I'd love to hear from you, let me know what you liked and didn't like. Anonymous is fine, but I'd like to know who you are. All comments or questions are appreciated.

Jam X
Jam X
359 Followers