Weather for Two

Story Info
She came seeking warmth and shelter.
3.7k words
4.25
7.9k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rain, rain
Don't go away
Don't forget to come
Come again another day
Sam and Chinwe
Wants to play".
- Anonymous

The day flew by unnoticed as she immersed herself in lab work. She had to ace her praticals this semester if she wanted to really climb into four point five C.G.P.A at the end of the year. Chinwe's only thought was of her presentation in two days. All was in fufillment of the requirements to graduate from the department of food science and technology, in the University of Uyo. The humidity levels lowered suddenly towards evening. The flame from her bunsen burner flickered from a sudden bust of air flying in through the window. She looked outside. The world had darkened. The clouds were heavy and laden with rain. As if it had been invoked by a deity. The room temperature on her thermometer had fallen below the constant margin she'd set for the tests and she was prepping for her third and final reading. Her calculations would be distorted if she went on. Like it or not, she had to stop. And wait till room temperature fell back into the experiment's constant margin.

The heavens hadn't spilled a drop in the past four months. As if on cue, a lightening flash zig-zagged its signature on the firmament, a signal for the end of an old season, and the start of a new one. She was sure the forecasters hadn't seen this one coming. Even she was surprised.

Chinwe checked the time on her wristwatch. Five PM still. She could wait it out and continue after the rain, but she knew how treacherously long and heavy it rained this far south. It could rain till midnight. She needed to get home quickly before the rain started.

Chinwe packed up as quickly as she could and tidied up her work space. She took a quick shower at the laboratory's bathroom and changed out of her lab coat. She'd pick up a cab at the school gate. That is if she can make to the school gate before the rain began.

She was about to cross the gates when it began without preamble. The heavy clouds had been warning enough. Huge drops of water started pelting from the sky. The few pedestrians who were along the street ran helter skelter in search of temporary shelter. The line of women who sold snacks, cold drinks and simple stationeries beside the school gate were hurrying to cover the wares they had on display with large nylons. The ibo guy next to them who sold cheap female footwear which he claimed he brought in from Togo was spreading tarpaulin over his goods which he always spread on the ground.

Chinwe craned her neck down the road to see if a taxi was in sight. None. Her eyes caught the fresh fruit shop across the road. She'd always walked past but had never had the time to check it out. Now was as good as anytime. She'll check out what they offered and then call her a cabbie. She walked across the road. Her right pink suede shoe slipped on the wet asphalt and she almost lost her footing. An oncomming car swerved away from her in time and sped off, its driver hurling curses at her.

She made it safely the rest of the way. She walked hurriedly across the parking space in front of the shop's building to it's glass, sliding doors. The glass was clean, she noticed. Her mom was a neat freak and according to her, that was usually a good sign.

She slid the doors open and got inside sliding the door shut to keep the cold outside. She was relieved to find it less cold. She shivered. The rain had beat her a bit while crossing the road.

"Eiya! The fine girl is shivering."

Chinwe was startled and looked around the big room to see the owner smiling at her from in between to racks full of fat, green-crowned pineapples. That was when she noticed what the place contained.

"Maybe I should switch off the air conditioner till u leave," he offered.

Sammy had a heavy sweater on and wore a brown beanie now. He was holding a disposable cup containing his drink with the straw in it. He'd met so many pretty female students being the sales boy at a fruit shop across the University's annex campus. This one seemed to be on a whole different level. Her gucci handbag. Her hair wasn't made, just packed neatly with an expensive hair-clip. Her earrings were short and there was no artificialness on her face. Well, apart from her lips painted pink.

"There is no need," Chinwe replied. She walked around checking the place out. There were guavas and bananas, paw paw and water melon. Apples, avocadoes, even plum. Chinwe was amazed. She noticed the cute guy following her in silence with that smile on his face.

"It's amazing right? You never imagined. I bet it's ur first time by the look on ya face." Sammy asked.

She shook her head and smiled. She turned to look around some more. She saw loaves of bread on another rack. She went to touch them. They were soft and smelled fresh. "How much for the bread?"

"These cost two hundred, these three, while those other ones cost five hundred naira," Sammy replied. Pointing out different loaves.

"I'll take one of three hundred," she said.

Sammy took one of the loaves in his free hand and continued following her.

Chinwe saw the beverages, packaged juice and liquid milk and all sorts of drinkables. There was lettuce and carrot in the refrigerator. Including cucumber, mangoes, ginger, lime, plenty drinkables and covered plastic plates filled with chilled diced fruits. She took one out and turned at the cute sales guy with an amazed look in her eye.

"How much for this?"

"Not much, just two hundred naira."

"Why haven't I come in here since you guys opened? I always walk past."

"There is always a day-one for everyone." Sammy replied. "We also have an extractor for fresh juice if you like."

Chinwe didn't understand. "How do you mean?"

"For instance, I could peel any fruit or combination of fruits you like and extract the juice for you. I'll put it in a take-away bottle for you to take home or drink here."

"Wow! Lemme see the machine," she requested.

Sammy took her to the counter and pointed at the extractor on the other side. Chinwe climbed up a stool. Her skirt rolled up her smooth, shapely inner thighs but she brushed it down. She noticed that he'd been looking out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

"How much for a bottle?"

"five hundred bucks. We still sell in cups at three hundred bucks."

"Wow, you guys must be making money here, cool. You'll make me a cup to sip, and a bottle for later. I'll like lots of pineapple, and maybe paw paw. No apples. Ginger, yes. But let it be faint though."

"Will you eat the diced ones now?" Sammy asked.

"Yes,"

"I'll get you a plastic fork then." Sammy went to the other side of the counter. And got to work.

Fifteen minutes later, Sammy walked into the shop's make-shift bakery with his cup. He had served the girl and put her order in customer bags. He put the money Chinwe paid him into a drawer that had other monies in them. A monitor was on a desk which connected to the CCTV camera in the shop. He could see the shop through it. He grabbed an apron and tied it around him. A lot of baking equipment were well arronged in the little space used for baking. There were more fresh bread on a shelf. A pan on the work surface had unbaked fish rolls on them. Sammy opened the oven to check on little, heart shaped cookies.

Chinwe sipped her juice through her straw on the plastic cup customised for Fresh Garden resources. It had a cover with a hole a straw passed through. The cup was transparent and you could see the color of your juice. She watched the MTV channel showing with interest. The rest of the shop was empty and was probably going to remain that way till the rain went away.

The smell of fresh baking got to her eventually. Chinwe dragged her eyes away from the music video she was watching and wondered where he'd disappeared to. He had a very cool way about him that got through to her and the juice was awesome. She felt herself relax. The cold sweetness of the fruit made her head tingle. She got to her feet with her cup and went to look over the counter. There was a door marked STAFF ONLY. The smell of the baking seemed to emanate from there. Someone had good culinary skills and Chinwe was curious.

Sammy heard the door creak open behind him and whirled around to see Chinwe at the doorway. She was bare feet and had an astonished look on her face as it took in everything. She was even more breathtaking when her mouth hung open. He could imagine how soft those lips were. He wiped the thought off with a slight shake of his head. She was a paying customer. His brother's rule one: Never frolick with the paying customers.

"OH-MY-GOD! A bakery too!" She said when she finally found her voice.

Sammy smiled. "Yeah, we make fresh snacks to go with all the refreshments. What do you think?"

"It's a splendid idea. I am sure you guys will be running deliveries soon enough." Chinwe replied. The place smelled of food and her cute guy was wearing an apron over his classy clothes. She decided she liked him.

"We'll probably need more hands to handle the orders by then. Do you bake?"

Chinwe went to stand by the working space. "No, but my younger sister does," she replied.

"You should see her, she's twice my size, what with cooking with margarine and eggs all the time. She has to taste them of course." They both laughed.

She saw the fish rolls neatly stacked on one of the pans. She would've commented on them but she caught him checking her out.

"You look like you work out. Great figure. You should encourage her to join you at the gym. GIGO the calories."

"Calories! You sound like a fitness instructor," She said, toying with a stray strand of her hair before tucking it behind her ear. "Next you'll be talking about vitamins and diet and stuff."

Sammy laughed. The oven beeped and he went to open it. He took out two pans of cookies and carried them to the smooth work surface, as high as chest level where he placed them. They were still sizzling. Chinwe goes to join him, sipping her juice and admiring the look of his cookies. Cute boy was full of surprising skills. She wondered what else he was good at.

She smelled of warm lavender and a blend of wild flowers. Sammy sniffed her scent over the natural smell of baked food but didn't look at her. He carried the tray of fish-rolls into the oven, closed it and concentrated on setting the timer. She was a paying customer.

She smelled inviting and somehow, she knew he knew it. She was glad she'd freshened up, even though the rain made her hurry, before leaving. From the sounds of it now, it was cats and dogs outside. Standing next to him, alone in the warm mini-bakery was turning her on. She saw his unfinished cup of Alomo on the side of the table that had the CCTV monitor that clearly showed her vacated seat with her bags around it. Cute boy had been playing peeping Tom on her. Her lips got dry and she darted her tongue to lick them. She hear a muffled grunt, and turned to its source. It was Sammy whose face was turning away from her. He'd been watching her. She cleared her throat.

As always, it began with his right big toe curling as the first surge of blood went flying into his dick. He didn't know why, but it always happened when he got aroused at something.

He returned to the cookies and took one and gave it to her with a smile. "Becareful, it's hot," he said.

"I like hot. The weather is..." She shrugged. A little flirting wasn't bad, was it?

"Good point. Still you don't feel cold in your tongue or your gullet. You don't wanna scald those." he said admiring her beautiful, long neck. He took his cookie and nibbled at it without taking his eye of her. He went to take his drink and take a sip.

Chinwe bit her cookie, her eyes on him. "What's that ur drinking. Doesn't look like fruit juice to me...too dark." She said, and followed him. She lifted to sit on the table with her ass next to the CCTV monitor. Her skirt rode up half her thighs as she crossed her legs.

Sammy felt his boner stiffen a bit more. Any minute now it's be a full erection. The skin of her thighs were smooth and taut. "Sprite," he replied. His voice held no give aways. He still wasn't sure if she was thinking the same thing he was.

The way his eyes carressed her legs got her lips throbbing. She could feel them swell in her panties and get moist. Soon they'll be squishy. She liked his eyes. Their intensity when they saw something they liked. He looked up at her and caught her staring at him. She looked away at his cup. "The drink...it's too red to be...sprite." She observed. "Can I take a sip?"

She had caught him checking her legs out and had done nothing about it. Sammy shrugged and handed his cup to her with a mischievous, glinting smile. Chinwe cocked her eyebrows at his smile and closed her lips over his straw - the one he'd been sipping with - and sucked. Sammy swallowed as an image of those lips...luscious lips...sucking over his cock flashed before him. He sucked in a quiet breath and bit his lips lightly.

She could swear she knew what he was thinking but resisted the urge to smile. This was no longer a Cute-Boy-Meet-Cute-girl flirt. He wanted to fuck her. And she wanted him to. Right here. The mere thought of doing it in a warm, bakery while the first rains were falling torrents outside got her squeezing her legs. She'd never forget something like that in a long while. Especially, if he was half as good as he was handsome. Meanwhile there was some bitter alcohol in Sammy's drink...and faint traces of sprite.

"Alomo! I knew it! Alcoholic!" She said smiling and closed her lips around it to take a longer sip. The warmth of the alcohol made her body tingle for touch. Hers...His...

She felt his hand graze her left thigh and looked up at him. His gaze was heated with want and it thrilled her she had that effect on him. He'd gotten closer to her that her knees were touching the top of his left thigh. He leaned even closer till their faces were a mere few inches apart. He smelled faintly of Cologne and more like the warm bakery. "Nice combo...two extreme tastes in one." Her voice was almost a whisper, with a slight tremor in her voice. She knew he was going to kiss her now.

"What's your name?" He whispered the question.

"Why do you ask?" She whispered back.

"Because the least I should do before I kiss you... is know your name."

She shivered a bit. His face was really close now. "Sylvia," she lied. She didn't know why, but the deed was already done. She was Sylva now. "You?"

"Sammy", he replied. He kissed the left corner of her lips lightly and ran his fingers over her thighs. Her skin was so soft. Chinwe's breathing deepened. He loved her hot breath on his right ears. He placed light kisses on a downward path to her neck.

Chinwe placed both cups beside her on the table and grabbed his head. Their lips met in a hot, frenzied kiss. It was soft but with intent. Sammy nibbled at her lower lip. Her brain was melting slowly or something akin to that. She felt his tongue intrude and sent hers to meet it before she could think of it. They tongue-wrestled before his retreated. She kissed the corner of his mouth. He twisted his face to capture her mouth in his again. She moaned into the kiss. He broke to stare at her. She smiled at him. He kissed her neck and she exhaled. He stepped in closer, nudging her legs apart. His hands came down to her waist to pull her groin to the edge of the table. A few utensils shook and threatened to fall.

His hands touched her thighs and caressed them before looking up to recapture her lips. He pushed her skirt up to her waist till he could see her white panties when he looked down. She kissed him harder. Her hand encircling his head to pull him even closer.

Sammy's blood ran hot with the way she kissed. Almost with a sense of desperation. She relaxed when she felt Sammy begin to unbutton her shirt. She looked at him with encouragement as the first went off. Sammy got nervous for a second at her confidence. It enthralled him. He fumbled with the second and she smiled. That got him riled up.

"You think that is funny, huh? I'll show you something not funny." Sammy said and took her hand to his belt.

She got the idea quick and started working the buckle. She got it open and the zipper down in record time with a coy smile on her face. Sammy managed to keep his face straight and let her proceed. She got into his bossers and felt his eight-and-half inch cock in full mast. Her smile disappeared and her eyes widened. The penis jerked in her soft hands the next instant. Her surprise made way for curiousity. She wanted to see it. For whatever reason, she was being promiscuous that night.

They heard the front door slide open and turned to the CCTV. They saw three girls stumble in out of the rain giggling at each other.

"Seriously! Arrrrrr!" Chinwe groaned her disappointment squeezing him hard.

Sammy groaned. "I'll handle them as quick as I can," he promised.

She pouted but still held on to his dick, caressing it till he pulled away, mumbling an apology and kissing her cheek. She pinched his butt and winked at him, grinning.

"Who is here?" One of the three girls was calling when Sammy exited the mini bakery door. She was standing at the counter while her two friends were checking out the goods. They were all sales girls at the computer shop at the last floor of the fruit shop's three storey building.

He walked to join her at the counter, feeling not one bit as pleasant as the face he wore. "Hi, work is over for today?"

"Mhmm! You, you close shop by ten... too bad." The girl at the counter said, looking at him closely.

"Too bad for who? Most of our loyal customers are those returning home late from work, too tired to cook anything."

Her friends had picked a fat paw-paw and a big, juicy pineapple. They joined her at the counter. "Dice it for us, please," one of them asked.

"Hundred naira as usual," Sammy replied gruffily. Dicing the fruits will waste time, and the mood might be gone by the time he finished. Still he went about his job with his smile hung in place. He peeled quick and slashed fast with the fruit knife, wasting fruit as he did but not caring. All he wanted was to be back in Sylvia's arms kissing those soft, tasty lips of hers. He wondered what she was doing, as he put the diced fruits into three disposable plates and covered them up.

"Why are you not putting it in a tray?" One of the girls asked.

"We never said we were taking it away!" Another chirped in.

"But you always take your fruits home!" Sammy said, looking puzzled. "Which day did the routine change?"

"Today of all days, right?" asked the first girl to the counter. She had a knowing smile. The others did as well, come to think of it.

"You seem to be in a hurry. See how you wasted the fruit while peeling it?"

"Hurry to do what?" asked the third girl, almost teasingly. "...to send us way?"

Do they know about...? No way. He got out a plastic tray and set about washing it.

"Don't worry! We've changed our mind!" the girl who began the argument said.

His impatience flashed briefly in his eyes. They noticed and smiled at each other. They were teasing him, he realised now.

One even made a show of looking at her wristwatch. "Just put the plates in a bag. I'm late for choir practice."

Sammy bit his tongue and put their plates in nylon customer bags. At least they were leaving. He couldn't wait to get back to Sylvia, hoping he hadn't taken too long.

But that wasn't to be, for no sooner had they paid him, did the door open and his cousin enter with his girlfriend. Sammy stood on his toes. That was all he could do not to groan out loud. One of the girls snickered. The first to the counter signalled him to come closer, which he did, still puzzled at their behaviours.

"Weather for two, right?" She asked.

12