Weather for Two Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy released her legs and she wrapped them around him, urging him up to him. Their kiss was as passionate as ever. Sammy pulled out of her and rolled to his side. Chinwe could feel the mixture of their juices rolling down to her ass and began to pool on the couch beneath her.

"I need some tissue papers, or you'd explain to your boss the stains I am leaving on his office couch." Chinwe said when she'd caught her breath.

When Sammy returned, he insisted on cleaning her up himself. She gave him gooey eyes while did. He cleaned the couch the next, then sat next to her and kissed her.

"Look how calm and beautiful you look. A stranger would never guess you had a filthy mouth on you."

Chinwe covered her face with her hands, hiding her blush. She freed her eyes when she felt his hand massage her boobs. He leaned in to kiss her, and she kissed him back.

Sammy broke the kiss. "So, where do we adjourn to? Your place or mine."

Chinwe felt the ache begin again at the thought of an encore and smiled. "Mine would do," she replied. "That's, as soon as I can find the strength to move my legs. Till then, just hold me and kiss me. I have a cab guy we can call, so don't worry about the time."

Sammy leaned in to join his lips to hers, only too happy to oblige.

12