Weather Layover in Hotlanta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet he agreed not to press charges," I replied.

"She, Jack..., that cardholder was a she," Dave responded.

"What about the network logs, Dave," I said. "Did you analyze them yet? It's real important... especially the Dropbox access."

"Oh that," Dave replied. "I had that done thirty minutes after I got the logs."

"Well! What did you find out," I asked him in an impatient tone.

"Calm down, Jackie-Boy," Dave responded. "I'm getting' to it."

"NOW, DAVE! AND STOP CALLING ME JACKIE-BOY! YOU KNOW I HATE THAT," I yelled.

Alex and Alexandra looked at each other, smiled and giggled together, "Jackie-boy?"

I threw them an evil glare and got back to it with Dave.

"OK, OK, Jack," Dave replied. "You know, you really need to get laid buddy."

Hearing that, Alex and Alexandra in chorus yelled out, "OH HE WILL, DAVE! HE WILL! ALL WEEKEND LONG," as they began to laugh hysterically.

"Damn, Jack," Dave replied, "You are a total freak man! I'm so fucking jealous."

"The logs, Dave, please... the logs," I said nearly begging.

"Oh yeah, the logs," Dave continued. "Looks like all the Dropbox activity goes through Julia's phone, but only from the hotel network. Guess she's saving her cellular data usage by using the hotel's Wi-Fi and network."

Alex, Alexandra, and I all breathed a collective sigh of relief.

"Dave," I said, "That's why you'll always be my go to guy."

"You know, Jack," Dave replied, "You started streaming so fast before, I didn't have time to start a capture, and then you cut if off before I could react."

"That was the plan, Dave," I told him.

"Hey ladies, "Dave said, "Want to go a second round... for Jack's go to guy?"

"Sorry, Dave," they replied laughing.

"Keep up the recon, Dave," I told him.

"Will do, Jack," he replied. "And go easy on him ladies."

"NO WAY, DAVE," the girls replied.

"Can't blame a guy for trying," Dave said. "Hey, Jack, those strange files in Julia's Disaster directory that you sent... well they're BitLocker recovery keys. DON'T lose them. Somebody saved them there for a reason."

"Thanks, Dave! One last thing," I said. "You were spot on. It is a blackmail operation, and looking at the numbers on the spreadsheets, I figure those three little girls are raking in about a two hundred grand a year."

"Damn," Dave responded. "That's some serious cash dude. You going send the LEO's after them?"

"I thought about it, Dave," I replied. "But I have something special in mind for them."

"I don't want to know, Jack," Dave said in a serious tone. "I don't want to know. Good night buddy!"

"Good night, Dave," I said.

"Good night, Dave," the girls added in their most sexy voices just before I hung up.

"Looks like all we need to do now is get access to Julia's phone and we're home free," I said.

"Oh, Jack," Alex said, "You're amazing," as she began smothering me with kisses.

"We still have to get to Julia's phone," I replied.

"I know, Jack," Alex said. "But we already have a plan."

"Which plan," Alexandra asked.

"Why, your plan of course Alexandra," Alex replied.

"Really," Alexandra responded, "and which one of us is going to have sex with Julia?"

"Not me, Alexandra," Alex replied. "It's your plan."

"I'm certainly not having sex with that little tramp," Alexandra quickly retorted.

"OK you two," I interrupted, "We got into this together, we're getting out of it together."

"What are you saying, Jack," Alex asked.

"We're ALL going to have sex with her tomorrow, OK," I said. "Look, I'm going to need at least 10 minutes alone when she gets here to break into her phone's OS, disable the cell and Wi-Fi connections, turn off all the alerts and the ringer, and only after that can I start to download all the data, over Bluetooth, which is slow as shit. After that, I have to install an app that will encrypt all of her saved data, and finally, do a factory wipe on the phone. So that's time up front alone I need where you both have to keep her distracted, then we all wait for the download to finish, however long that takes. Then I'll need some time alone to install the encrypting app, then we wait again for that to finish, and then I have to initiate the factory wipe."

How long will that all take, Jack," Alex asked.

"Half an hour... minimum... longer if she has a lot of memory in her phone" I replied.

"I hope she has a cheap phone," Alexandra said in a somber tone.

"Don't count on it," I replied. "You saw those numbers on the spreadsheets. I figure she's got a top-of-the-line phone with a ton of memory."

"Do you think we can do it, Jack," Alex asked.

"Sure, Alex," I said. "I've done hot jobs before. I haven't failed or gotten caught... yet."

"What's a hot job," Alexandra replied.

"Don't ask," Alex responded.

The room got very quiet for about two minutes as Alex and Alexandra looked alternately at each other and me.

"I'm in, Jack," Alexandra said, breaking the silence.

"Me too, Jack," Alex replied. "We got you into this mess, we'll get you out of it."

"This could go very badly," I said. "We could all end up publicly humiliated... maybe unemployed... or worse. You both need to understand that. I can't overestimate the risk."

"I don't care, Jack," Alex replied. "It's the only option we have at this point."

"Alex is right," Alexandra said. "But how do we make sure Julia doesn't suspect anything?"

"Did either of you ever do live theater," I asked them.

"I did some in college," Alexandra replied.

"Me too, in high school," Alex said.

"And you've both obviously seduced a few people in your lives," I asked them.

"A few...," Alex replied giggling.

"Including Jack... who you seduced this afternoon Alex," Alexandra said.

"Oh shut up, Alexandra," Alex replied laughing. "You're the one who convinced me to!"

"You are such a liar, Alex," Alexandra said, laughing as well. "You said in your first text to me, that you wanted to fuck the shit out of Jack the moment you spotted him in the bar!"

"Really, Alex," I asked.

"Well... yeah, Jack, I did," Alex replied sheepishly. "It's just that you looked...like you'd be a really great fuck."

"Oh were you ever right about that, Alex," Alexandra responded.

"Are you two sure about doing this thing tomorrow," I asked.

"Yes, Jack," they both replied.

"Then think of tomorrow as your chance for a Tony Award winning seduction," I responded. "I'll be your director, giving you all of your cues, but you have to improvise everything in between."

"I have an idea," Alexandra said as she ran into the other room.

"Where's she going," I asked Alex.

"I have no idea," Alex replied.

Alexandra returned a moment later carrying an eight inch strap on dildo.

"What the hell is that," Alex asked.

"I brought it to use on Dan," Alexandra replied. "He wanted to fuck me in the ass, so I was going to tell him that he had to let me do him first. See, it even has a little attachment to pleasure me too," as she held it up proudly. "Want me to try it out on you, Jack," she said seductively.

"You stay away from Jack's ass with that thing, Alexandra," Alex responded. "His ass is mine!"

"Thanks anyway, Alexandra," I said, "But I'm really not into pegging. It is a good prop though. You could easily keep Julia busy with that thing for 15 or 20 minutes while I hack into her phone. We'll finalize it all in the morning."

"OK," Alexandra replied. "I'm going to bed. I'm really tired. If you two come to bed in the next twenty minutes, wake me up if I'm sleeping. Watching those sex videos made me so horny!"

"God, Alexandra," Alex replied. "You're incorrigible and always horny."

"Good night you two," Alexandra said. "Remember what I said before, Jack, Alex cries after she makes love."

"Good night, Alexandra," Alex and I replied.

Alexandra walked toward the bedroom and said, "I think you two need some private time." Then she went inside and closed the door.

Alex wrapped her arms around me and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Do you think we can really do this tomorrow, Jack," Alex asked me.

"Yeah, Alex... I'm sure we can," I told her.

Alex handed me my snifter of cognac and picked hers up.

"Here's to taking Julia out tomorrow," she said.

"Here's to you, Alex," I responded.

We toasted, finished our cognac and began to kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, Alex began gently stroking my cock. I hardened immediately.

"There's one piece of dark chocolate left, Jack," Alex said. "It would be a shame to waste it."

"So why don't you eat it, Alex," I replied.

"Oh, I intend to, Jack," Alex responded.

Alex picked up the chocolate and started to slowly rub it over the entire surface of my cock. It melted immediately against my skin. After a few seconds, my cock was covered in melted chocolate.

Alex looked up at me and said seductively. "Guess I'd better eat my chocolate now."

She leaned over and began to slowly lick my hard cock, using only the tip of her tongue, removing every trace of chocolate. She repeated this six or seven times, until all the chocolate was completely gone. She was driving me crazy, and she knew it. My cock was reflexively moving at the slightest touch of her tongue.

"Do you want me, Jack, huh? Do you want your cock inside me," she quietly asked as she licked the remaining chocolate from her fingers.

"You know I do, Alex," I told her.

Alex stood and straddled my legs with her back to me. She reached down and positioned my fully engorged cock to enter her, and then slowly lowered herself down onto it.

"I think you're going to like this, Jack," Alex said as my cock slid deep into her.

She began fucking me, ever so slowly, taking my cock almost entirely out of her pussy, before slowly inserting it fully inside of her again. It took her a full twenty seconds to complete one cycle of insertion and retraction. I reached around in front of her to take her breasts in my hands and she stopped me.

"No, Jack," she said. "This is all for you. Lean back and enjoy me."

We continued at that pace for about fifteen minutes. Alex was moaning so quietly, with her head back and eyes closed, and I could soon tell by her breathing and the increasing pressure around my cock that she was going to climax soon, as was I.

"Cum for me, Jack," Alex said. She bent over forwards and grabbed her ankles, pressing her breasts into the top of her thighs. This change in position caused her pussy to tighten more around my cock. She then started to rapidly fuck me. I now had a clear view of my cock as it moved in and out of Alex's pussy. I reached forward and put my hands on Alex's hips as she repeatedly slammed her pussy down onto me.

"Cum for me, Jack... please cum for me...," Alex begged.

I began to climax a few seconds later.

"I'm cumming Alex... I'm cumming...," I yelled as I started to have a massive orgasm.

Alex thrust my cock deep inside her and held it there, repeatedly contracting and then relaxing her vaginal muscles from bottom to top, intensifying my orgasm. It felt as if her pussy was actually milking my cock.

"Yes, Jack... oh yes, Jack..., I can feel it...," Alex said as pulse after pulse of my warm semen shot deep into her from my throbbing cock, while she continued her rolling contractions.

Feeling my orgasmic spasms finally begin to lessen after nearly a full minute, Alex slowly leaned back until she was lying against me. I started softly kissing her neck. My whole body was tingling. I hadn't had an orgasm like this since Terri and I were together. I felt closer to Alex at that moment, than I had felt with any other woman since Terri.

"Did you... like that...," Alex asked me, sounding a bit unsure.

"My God, Alex," I replied, "That was incredible! What you did... while I was climaxing... those movements up the length of my cock... how did you do that?"

"A girl has to have some secrets," she replied. "But I can tell you this, Jack, you are the first man I ever did that to. I'm glad it was so good for you. I practiced it by myself for a very long time."

"Thank you so very much, Alex," I told her.

"I hoped you liked fucking in that position," Alex said.

"It was fantastic," I replied as I continued to kiss her neck.

"Good," Alex responded. "Because I can only do, what I just did while you are climaxing, when I bend over like that."

"You didn't climax, Alex," I asked.

"Not yet, Jack...," she replied.

Feeling the copious amount of the semen I had just put inside her begin to ooze out, Alex reached over and grabbed my robe, which she had earlier thrown next to the couch. She lifted herself off my cock and soaked up my semen with the robe. Alex then turned around to face me, again straddling my legs and looked down at my still hard cock. She took it in in her right hand.

"I'm not done with this yet," she whispered.

Alex once more lowered herself down onto my cock and I put my hands around her waist. Her nipples were rock hard as I leaned in to gently suck each one, while she began slowly riding my cock again. She moaned deeply as my tongue and lips teased her nipples. As she had done before, Alex slid up and down the whole length of cock very slowly. Her moans were low, soft, and long at first, but gradually grew louder, higher in pitch, and shorter, over the next 10 minutes. As Alex's moans transitioned to soft high-pitched grunts, her motion on my cock shifted from vertical to horizontal. She was rocking front to back, with me deep inside her, rubbing her clitoris against me. I put my hands on her ass and gently grabbed her cheeks, pulling her closer to me, then pushing her back, in synch with her pelvic thrusts. We went on like this for another five minutes or so, with Alex getting louder and louder. As I felt Alex's pussy begin to tighten around my cock, she yelled out.

"I'm... going... to... cum..., Jack...," she said.

I rolled onto my back, along the length of the couch, with Alex still on top of me, and began thrusting into her deeply and rapidly; holding her body tightly against mine to maximize the contact with her clitoris.

Alex climaxed within seconds, yelling, "OH GOD JACK...," over and over.

I continued thrusting into her as her orgasmic moans turned to primal screams. The seemingly endless series of orgasmic contractions in her pussy, and surrounding my cock were too much for me after another two minutes or so. As I started to cum again, I pushed my cock deep into her.

"I'm cumming, Alex," I told her.

Feeling the second torrent of my semen begin to explode deep into her, Alex sat straight up and rolled her head back.

"YES, JACK!... OH YES, JACK!... CUM IN ME!... CUM IN ME, JACK!...," Alex screamed, keeping my cock deep inside her, as she became suddenly motionless.

Her whole body began to shake as her orgasm, which had been waning, was reignited by my ongoing orgasm and suddenly intensified to a level I had not yet seen tonight. Alex was now yelling my name loudly over and over again, as my cock was enveloped by a second wave of powerful orgasmic contractions from deep inside her. Alex collapsed on top of me moments later, wrapping her arms behind my head, her right cheek against my left shoulder, and pressing her breasts tightly into my chest.

"Oh, Jack..." she said passionately, again and again.

Her body began to tremble as she kept repeating, "Oh, Jack..."

I suddenly felt something wet run down my left arm. I initially thought it was my own sweat, but quickly realized it was Alex's tears as the now erratic movement of her body clearly indicated she was crying softly. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and kissed her right cheek, which was now wet with her tears. At that moment Alex began to cry loudly.

"Oh... god... Jack..." she gasped. "I need you... Jack..., I need you so much..."

I started to gently brush her left cheek with the back of my right hand, as I stroked her hair with my other hand.

"I need you too, Alex, I need you too," I told her softly.

I held Alex, still stroking her hair as she fell asleep. She looked so beautiful sleeping. My cock was still hard inside her and I dared not pull out. I didn't want to risk waking her. I carefully rolled onto my side, taking Alex with me, and turning her toward the back of the couch. She continued to sleep.

Sometime later, I was awoken by Alexandra gently touching my shoulder.

"Jack," she whispered. "It's 4:30... in the morning. You two fell asleep on the couch."

I realized I was no longer hard, and my cock slid easily out of Alex. I carefully got up from the couch.

Looking down at Alex, Alexandra whispered to me, "She looks so peaceful, Jack, so happy."

"I'm pretty sure she is, Alexandra," I whispered back. "Let's get her into bed."

I gently picked Alex up and carried her into the other room as Alexandra wiped my semen from the couch.

Giggling, Alexandra commented, "God, Jack! How many times did you climax?"

"Only twice," I told her.

Once in the bedroom, Alexandra pulled back the sheet. After I set Alex down on the right side of the bed, Alexandra pulled the sheet up to just below Alex's breasts. Alex kept sleeping. I then walked around to the other side and got in the middle and Alexandra followed. As I lay on my back between the two of them, Alexandra put her hand on my left shoulder.

I turned toward Alexandra and said quietly, "What is it?"

Alexandra just laid there smiling at me.

"What," I whispered to her.

Alexandra reached out and touched my cheek and said softly, "You made her cry... didn't you, Jack."

Alex slowly rolled over in her sleep, and instinctively put her right arm around my waist.

"Yes I did, Alexandra," I replied.

"Do you know what that means, Jack," Alexandra asked me.

"No I don't, Alexandra," I replied.

"It means you're stuck with her now, Jack," she responded in a comforting voice.

"I think that's probably a good thing," I replied.

"Yes, Jack, it is... It's a very good thing," Alexandra said.

Alexandra put her hand behind my head and pulled it over to hers and kissed me for a minute or so.

"Don't let her get hurt, Jack," Alexandra said.

"I won't Alexandra, I promise," I replied.

"Good night, Jack," Alexandra said.

She then laid her head on her pillow and wrapped her left arm around my waist, just above Alex's arm.

"Good night, Alexandra," I replied as I rolled back into my pillow.

We both fell asleep in seconds.

FRIDAY CHANGE OF PLANS

At around 7 AM Friday morning I awoke to find the girls were no longer in bed with me. I had my usual morning erection, but it was different today. My cock was fully engorged, as hard and long as it ever gets, just like right before I climax. Must be all the ED drugs Alex has been feeding me, I thought. I heard the girls talking and giggling in the other room, through the nearly closed door.

"Is it all the way in," I heard Alex say.

"Yes," Alexandra replied.

"Now squeeze... hard, like you're trying not to pee yourself, then clench your butt, arch your lower back a little, and then immediately pull in your lower abdomen... then relax everything in the same order. It has to be a fluid continuous motion" Alex said.

"I'm trying," Alexandra replied giggling. "There, I think I did it!"

"Good," Alex said, "Remember that."

"Got it," Alexandra replied.

What the hell are they doing in there? I thought to myself, Kegel exercises?

"OK, now take that dildo out and put your finger all the way in," Alex said.

There was brief pause in their conversion.

"It's in there," Alexandra replied.

"Now, do to your finger what you just did before with the dildo," Alex told her.

After another brief pause, Alex said, "Did you feel it?"

"Yes! YES I DID," Alexandra said excitedly.

"OK," Alex said, "Now keep doing that until you can get through one repetition in less than two seconds."

1...7891011...68