Web Mistress

Story Info
Teacher and Student finally weave a tangled web.
1.7k words
3.71
28.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SARAH

As I've grown older, I've notice I've started to become a bit of a dirty old man. Actually, I'm not that old, early 40's. I've been married for 20 years, to the same woman, but our "romantic" lives together have pretty much ceased to exist. Actually it began the day we got married. Before we were married, the sex was great, sometimes 3-4 times a day. But that all seemed to change the day we said our I do's. I had pretty much made my peace with it though. I just figured I was destined to spend my days fantasizing about other women and masturbating to vivid images dancing in my head. That was until I met Sarah.

Sarah was a student in my Web Development class. The day I met her was before she started classes. I was called down to the admissions department to talk to a prospective student about our web program. When I walked into the room, my heart skipped a beat. There sat this stunning blonde haired beauty. I could barely speak in her presence. Several months later. I had pretty much forgotten about her until she walked into my class, late. Again, my heart went boom. This continued on for several quarters. She was the kind of girl, when she walked into the room, time would stop for every male in the room. Still, I could barely function around her. I made a conscious effort to spend as little time with her as possible so as not to appear like I favored one student over another. My dept. head had made his desires pretty obvious to the rest of the school. The young good looking girls always did well in his classes. It never did get him anywhere. They always kind of knew he was only paying attention to them for one reason and most of them took advantage of it by flirting just enough to get the good grades. On the other hand, I made sure Sarah didn’t do better than the other students. I had to be completely fair with her grading in order to stay above suspicion.

The time came however when Sarah was ready for an internship in web design. There weren’t very many opportunities available where we were so I had her intern with my company. The term started off quite difficult as I had experienced problems with members of her class arguing over control of a class project the term before. She didn’t seem real happy with the way her education was progressing so I tried to find projects for her to work on. It started with some in-class projects I was able to put her in charge of and that seemed to make a difference in her attitude. I started to notice a little more interest in her studies and decided to find another project for her to head up. It was the Student Council that came to my rescue.

Up until this time I had spent so much time close to this vision of erotic beauty that I could barely stand being in the same building with her. Still, I was her teacher and she was my student and I was not going to compromise that relationship by doing anything stupid. It was about this time that she finally broke up with her abusive boyfriend. I started spending more time with Sarah as she began working on the website for the Student Council. Emotions started to rise within me and it was all I could do to keep from telling her how crazy in love with her I was. This was nuts, I was a married man with two children. I had never been tempted like this ever before. I had to get these feelings under control but the more time I spent with her the more I wanted her. Maybe it was the fact I hadn’t had sex with my wife in almost 7 years that made me want her so. I don’t know, but I so badly wanted to take her in my arms and just hold her, be with her, around her, inside her. I wanted to become her so I could be closer to her. But that was crazy. I was 20 years older, married, and didn’t have a chance.

She had this pierced tongue that I knew was pierced for one reason only. It drove me nuts sometimes to think about her mouth around my dick. I had access at school to most of the files including the student directories. I would poke around in them as it was my part of my job to make sure nobody was downloading any inappropriate materials. I came accross Sarah's ex-boyfriends directory one day and found a PowerPoint presentation she had made and sent to him. In it she talked about how she loved him, loved his sense of humor, loved his butt, loved his huge cock. Geez I just about fell out of my seat when I found that one. To think she wrote that kind of stuff just made things worse. Well, this infatuation continued with her until she graduated from the program. She decided she was going to take some time off and work and then come back to start in on her bachelors program. The night of graduation, I congratulated her and she gave me hug. It was an embrace that I still have erotic dreams about to this day. She held me tight and pressed her tits up against me. The hug lasted a little longer than I thought it should have but didn't complain.

We stayed in touch on a regular basis as she continued to do some work for me and continued to have many questions about some of the web projects she was working on. She would visit the school about once a week or so. She would come in dressed in these tight shirts and pants that just made me want to rip off my clothes and jump on her. She kept flashing that pierced tongue at me all the time too. We'd chat on a regular basis almost every night about websites, school, life, etc.

She started classes again the next term. Bachelor classes were held at night so some nights, when I was teaching, she'd come and visit after class. She'd ask a lot of questions about her class and how to do different things with different computer programs. One night, she started to complain about her love life. We had talked and chatted about it on many occasions but this time was different. She said she had finally made the decision to break with her past boyfriends and start looking for someone new. She said she was sick and tired of dating guys that were immature and just thought of themselves. She also said she was having some problems with her computer at home and was wondering what she should do about it. I gave her a few suggestions and left it at that.

A few days later, Sarah called and asked if I might be able to come over and help her as she was still having problems with her machine. We set up a time the next day in the afternoon as I didn't have class that afternoon. My heart was racing about finally being in her house after two years. I didn't expect anything to happen of course. It was just the idea of being alone with her in a non-academic or non-professional environment.

I got to her house about 3:00 and knocked on the door. She opened the door and my heart just about burst out of my throat. She was dressed in these tight shorts. Short shorts, and a t-shirt. I could tell right away she wasn't wearing a bra cause her nipples were sticking out in a very obvious way. She invited me in and apologized for the lack of air-conditioning as it had gone out a few days earlier and the guy hadn't come to fix it yet. She showed me to her office where her computer was and explained her problem. She was having intermittent problems connecting to the internet and sometimes couldn't connect to some of the websites she was working on. She said to make myself at home and excused herself saying she had some laundry she needed to finish up. She said she would be back in about an hour.

I spent the next 15-20 minutes figuring out her problem and was able to solve it. She was still out doing her laundry so I decided to just look around a bit. I looked around on her hard drive and found a folder that contained some digital photos of her ex-boyfriend in some compromising positions. I then was extremely excited to find a folder with pictures of her as well. Their were even a few of both of them together. I quickly emailed them to myself as I didn't think I'd have a chance like this again. I had an erection that was just about to rip a hole in my pants and just about couldn't take it any longer. I was so horny I could barely contain myself. I looked at the clock a saw she still probably wouldn't be home for another 20 minutes so I decided to look around her house a bit. The first place I went was to her bedroom. I started looking around in her closet and drawers, just to see the kind of clothes she had that she might wear when not in school. Not much excitement until I came upon her lingerie drawer. Geez. The sight of her panties got me so hot I just had to do something about it. I dropped my pants and rubbed her panties against my hardon. The cool smooth feel of them sent me into oblivion. I knew I was about to cum so I stopped, I didn't want to mess up her panties. It might be kinda hard to explain if she found them after I had left. But the thought kept coming back about her PowerPoint presentation she had sent to her ex and how she liked his huge cock. The cock I had seen in the digital photos wasn't that big. long maybe but not very thick. I started thinking about how she might like a thick one instead. I wasn't very long, about six and a half inches but was quite big around. My wife, back when we were still having sex, used to comment on it all the time. I started rubbing her silky panties against my dick again and was just about to cum when I heard the door slam shut in the living room....

-To Be Continued...