Webcam Daughter

Story Info
Lactating daughter, curious mother, reluctant father.
5.7k words
4.6
160.1k
202
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,040 Followers

Bill and Melinda went to bed that night with a laptop. They were about to engage in their new favorite activity; giving each other oral sex while watching live webcam porn. They had an account, so they sometimes liked to chat with the performers and often tipped generously.

Melinda had the pleasure of receiving first. With her head propped back against the pillow, she laid the laptop on her stomach and watched a live webcam performance of a couple from France engaging in oral sex. All of this happened while Bill was between her legs, eating her pussy.

After she came, it was Bill's turn. They switched places and he searched for something he'd like, while Melinda got to work sucking his cock.

"Find anything good?" she asked, in between sucking.

Something caught his eye. "Hmmm.... A lactating college girl in her dorm, while her roommate is out. There's a unique combination."

Part of the reason he clicked on that model was because, as a doctor, he did a lot of research in the field of lactation, creating new drugs to help nursing mothers. Also, the cam model was from the same state as them, Massachusetts. To his knowledge, there weren't a lot of adult performers in this area.

Bill laid back and enjoyed the feeling of his wife sucking while he enjoyed the stream. For the next few minutes, he carefully observed the cam model nursing her own breasts, shooting milk into a cup, then pouring it on her breasts and pussy. Needless to say, it had a profound impact on him and he was close to his release.

The wife sensed this and sucked and stroked faster.

A powerful realization struck Bill as he continued observing the cam model. The model's body looked all too familiar. So did the background dorm room, which actually looked like a real dorm, as opposed to a staged set which many performers use.

In fact, Bill was certain he had been to that dorm room just a few short months ago. He was about to push his wife away, when she sucked and stroked furiously, making him cum. Bill gave up the fight and enjoyed it, but at least he could peel his eyes away from the screen.

"What's gotten into you?" Melinda asked when the job was finished and she slurped everything up.

Bill spun the laptop around to show his wife.

"Look at the background," he said. "The dorm. Look at her body. She's also from this same state. Seem familiar to you?"

Melinda's jaw dropped. "Oh... my... god..."

***

It was 10 pm when Tiffany finished her webcam show. This was a new venture she enjoyed exploring while her roommate was out, which gave her a thrill that couldn't be replicated anywhere else. It also helped to explore her sexuality in ways she never thought possible.

Tiffany dried her wet nipples along with the fluids between her thighs. Her roommate, who was out with an Advance Calculus study group, would be back soon, so she needed a quick shower.

After rinsing and drying herself, she crashed in bed and checked her laptop again. As expected, there were plenty of accolades and extra tips from adoring fans, who sent messages on her webcam account, as well as a gmail account she set up for this.

Her phone buzzed. It was her mother. Tiffany was surprised since her parents routinely went to bed early. She hoped it was nothing serious.

"Hey mom," Tiffany answered. "Everything okay?"

Mom paused. "Everything is fine, dear. You're still up?"

"I could say the same about you. Yeah, I was just checking messages. And you? How come you're still awake?"

"Well, there's something we've been wondering," mom said after another strange pause. "When you came home three weeks ago, did you... look through your father's things?"

"What are you talking about?"

"In his home office, I mean. Did you browse through your father's material? I know you're impressed by his work and your father has always been very proud to show you his research items."

Tiffany knew what her mother was talking about. There were tons of different experimental medications stored in dad's home office. Unless dad counted them, how would anyone know a few were missing? Tiffany wondered.

"What are you trying to say?" she replied.

"Maybe this is just a misunderstanding," mom replied. "At least I hope it is. What's your schedule tomorrow? Are you busy all day?"

"I have classes in the morning, so I'm free in the afternoon and night."

"Can you make the two-hour drive and come home? I'll pay for gas and I'll cook all your favorites."

"Sure thing," Tiffany answered. "I can be there by lunch."

"Great. We can talk privately while your father is at work. Then you can head back to your dorm afterwards with plenty of food."

"That sounds good."

They said their goodnights, and after hanging up, Tiffany wondered why her mother was acting strange. Could mom have found out? Or was this some sort of mixup, and her webcam secret was still safe?

***

Melinda cooked several servings of chicken parmesan and other delicious entrees. She had butterflies in her stomach all morning, wondering how on earth she was going to approach this delicate subject, which no mother should ever have to discuss with her daughter.

It was 11:43 a.m. when she got a text from her daughter that she had just parked in the driveway. Melinda opened the front door and they gave each other a big hug. It had been three weeks since they last saw each other, and to a mother, that felt like forever.

They made small talk and sat by the dining table before lunch would be served.

"I'm sure you're wondering what this is about," Melinda said. "It's the only time I've ever asked you to come home so abruptly."

Tiffany sighed. "I confess. The last time I was here, I looked through dad's things. But that's because he loves showing me and I love learning."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really. I want to be one of the top female researchers in the country someday. But if you're implying that I stole dad's research and passed it to someone, then that's not true. I would never, ever betray dad like that, if that's what you're accusing me of."

"Tiff, I'm not suggesting that your father's research was stolen," Melinda said.

"Then what's this about?"

Melinda gulped. "This is painful for me to ask, but did you take any of your father's medication?"

"Why would I take dad's medication?"

"Let me clarify," Melinda gulped harder. "Did you take any of your father's research medication? The one which induces breast milk. It's in your father's home office. Have you ingested any of that?"

When Tiffany was flabbergasted, Melinda knew it was true. She knew her daughter all too well. And there was no denying this.

"I... I..." Tiffany stammered.

Melinda touched her daughter's shoulder. "You don't have to say it. Actually, I understand. You're a smart girl and have your father's intellectual curiosity."

"So you're not mad?"

"That you secretly took your father's medication?" Melinda asked rhetorically. "No, I'm not mad about that. But there is something else on my mind."

"What is it?"

Melinda tensed. "This is difficult for me to say."

"I drove two hours to be here," Tiffany pointed out. "We might as well get this over with."

"Fine. Do you perform on a webcam?"

Melinda looked her daughter straight in the eyes and saw nothing but horror. The truth was, they were both equally mortified by having this conversation. But it had to be done. As a loving mother, Melinda had no choice but to confront this.

"How did you know?" Tiffany asked with a deflated tone, making no effort to deny this.

"That's not important, Tiff. The important thing is, what on earth are you thinking? This isn't how we raised you. You're smart, talented, and very attractive. There's no reason you should--"

"Mom I..."

"Don't cut me off," Melinda re-asserted herself. "This is important. You're an amazing young woman and you have the whole world ahead of you. Have you lost your mind? This could be uploaded to some porn site, and it would be there forever. You could be recognized someday when you have a career."

It was heartbreaking seeing her daughter's lips quiver, on the verge of crying.

Until...

Tiffany sharpened her eyes instead. "I never showed my face on cam. And last night you called me right after I logged off."

"What's your point?"

"You watched me." Tiffany's lips formed a mildly-deviant smile. "That's how you knew about this. You saw my cam show and recognized me."

Melinda threw her hands up. "Oh my god. Is this really the main issue?"

"Mom, trust me, I'm extremely careful with my identity. The only reason you recognized me is because you know my figure and you've been to my dorm."

"Along with the breast milk," Melinda reluctantly pointed out. "That's how we initially caught on."

"You and dad watched me?"

"The only person being interrogated here is you -- and you alone."

"But why?" Tiffany asked. "You and dad watch porn at night, apparently. Yet I'm the one who's getting scolded?"

"That's different."

"How? Sex and porn aren't bad things."

Melinda sighed. "You're our daughter."

"No one will ever find out. I'm extremely careful."

"Are you saying you want to continue this?" Melinda asked incredulously.

"My body, my choice."

"Unbelievable."

"Let me put it like this; why were you and dad watching my stream last night?"

"That's none of your business," Melinda shot back.

"I'll answer that for you. You were both horny and wanted to watch porn. I get that it can be embarrassing, but human sexuality is normal and a part of life. Don't be ashamed of it, even with me. Trust me, I get emails from couples all the time, telling me how much I've 'assisted' their love lives."

"Oh god."

Tiffany touched her mother's hand. "Please don't be mad. I'm not trying to be a rebel or anything."

"Then why do it? Why?!"

"Honestly, you'll never understand. Unless..."

There was a gleam in Tiffany's eyes and Melinda knew that mischievous look all too well.

"Oh no," Melinda said, shaking her head. "No. Tiff, no."

Tiffany gave a sly smile. "Instead of confronting me, join me."

"You are officially insane. Do you realize that?"

"Mom, when it comes down to it, we both enjoy porn. It's as simple as that."

"No it's not."

"No?" Tiffany questioned. "When you and dad watched me, what were you two doing?"

"That's none of your business. I refuse to dignify that question with an answer."

"I thought we were having an honest conversation? Tell me, mom, what were you and dad doing?"

Melinda sighed. "Laptop in bed."

"Oh?" Tiffany said with an eyebrow raised. "Do either of you have an account? Or do you just browse for free?"

"We share an account."

"And who's normally in charge?"

"We take turns," Melinda admitted. "It was your father's turn to browse, and he showed me afterward, but much too late."

"What does that mean...." Tiffany stopped in her tracks. "Oh wow. Okay. I get it. Nice work, mom. You were going down on dad while he watched me on cam, not knowing it was me."

"I need a glass of wine after this conversation is over."

"No, what you need is more excitement in your life. Join me. I'm serious. It's easy to register as a cam model. No one will ever know. You don't have to show your face."

Melinda ran her fingers through her hair. "I can't believe we're talking about this."

"It's a recommendation. If you and dad are looking at cam sites, it's because you're missing something in the bedroom, or you want to enhance it. Either way, it's a great thing. You and dad have been together for so long and this will be something exciting. You'll understand why I do it."

"Look, we'll forget this conversation ever happened. I won't ask you about this anymore. And you can stop asking me to join. Deal?"

"Deal."

"And please, I beg you, don't get caught. Never let your identity leak online. Above all else, don't do anything crazy that could put you in harm's way."

Tiffany rubbed her mom's shoulder. "I swear. Believe me, I'm extremely careful and my safety is the highest priority."

"Smart girl," Melinda replied, breathing a small sigh of relief. "I don't approve of this, but you're an adult now, and I have to respect your wishes since you're at least exercising safety."

"One last thing."

"Yes?"

Tiffany flashed a shy expression. "Since I'm here, do you think I can grab more of dad's experimental drugs? The lactation thing is a huge hit with my followers."

"Oh my god," Melinda sighed.

***

It was two nights later when Tiffany performed her webcam show of breast milk and masturbation. Thanks to a refill of her father's experimental medication, she had more than enough milk to entertain her loyal audience.

As she milked her pert breasts into a glass cup, she noticed something in her chat listing which grabbed her attention and caused an adrenaline rush.

mel&billcpl

It was the account of her parents, surely? It must have been. Tiffany broke her routine and just sat there naked, staring at the screen. She wanted to see if that account would log out, but it never did, even while sitting there for almost two minutes doing nothing.

Odd thoughts raced through her mind. Was one of her parents watching? Or both? Was this to check on her? Or were they aroused? Could they possibly be getting off on this?

Her pussy moistened at the last thought. She pictured her parents giving each other oral favors while being voyeurs. Maybe they were just laying in bed together, side by side, holding hands, watching their daughter perform naked on webcam.

Tiffany's heart pounded. She wondered what she should do next. Should she send a private message and ask? End the show early? Or...

A third option existed, one that made her pussy wet. Her show was almost over and her breasts were mostly drained, but she milked her nipples again into a cup, close to the camera so the viewers could have a good look.

Positive comments and tips kept coming. Tiffany noticed that the username 'mel&billcpl' was still in the room, viewing her. The deviant thought made her smile, though no one watching the cam could see that.

Next came the final part of her show, which she was eager to perform. She leaned back on the bed and spread herself so the audience could see her pussy. She pulled her laptop closer between her legs.

With a bath towel spread on her bed, she poured the breast milk slowly across her pussy. She rubbed her clit while she did it. Her eyes stayed glued to the screen. Enthusiastic comments and tips came pouring in. Her parents were still in the room.

She rubbed her clit with the same technique as always, but with more intensity. Making herself cum was easy, pouring more of her own milk on her pussy, while furiously rubbing her clit.

Her orgasm came within minutes, while her eyes were glued to the chat log, hoping and praying that her parents stayed. And they did. Reaching climax was so much easier compared to usual sessions. Normally, the voyeuristic act of exposing herself to several hundred people made her cum within a few minutes.

Now, with her parents watching, she might have set a new record for herself, for the fastest time to reach a powerful orgasm. She squirted too, and was thankful that her new laptop was water resistant (or in this case, milk and orgasm resistant).

After she came, she laid back on her bed, enjoying the intense feeling. A part of her worried that the audience would be mad for the shorter show. But when she checked the screen, she saw the jubilation. Her viewers were delighted by the zeal of what they saw.

More importantly, her parents were still viewing.

She couldn't resist typing a subtle comment:

thanks to all my viewers. my special guests, too! : )

Once she typed that, she saw that her parents logged out. Tiffany smiled to herself, wondering what they were thinking. She thanked her audience and wished them a good night.

Tiffany laid in bed for a moment, still naked with her mind and body reeling. She wiped her hands on the towel and reached for her phone. She couldn't help herself yet again and sent a text message to her mom:

Who's idea? Yours or dad's?

The moment she sent that text, she regretted it. But that changed a minute later when her mom called. They made uncomfortable small talk and Tiffany wondered if she made a mistake because her mom hadn't mentioned the webcam. Until...

"It was your father's idea," her mother admitted over the phone.

"Really? I wouldn't have guessed."

"Yes, well, he wanted to watch under the guise of knowing how the drug is working on you. He'll always be a researcher at heart."

"And?" Tiffany pried.

"What do you mean? You want more information?"

"Why not? You've already seen me naked. I want you to share something in return."

Mom chuckled. "Let's just say that your father passed out."

"Did you suck dad while he watched me?"

"Basically."

Even in this post-orgasmic state, that admission was still enough to make Tiffany's pussy twitch.

"Why did you call me?" Tiffany asked. "We usually text at night."

"I don't know. I suppose I wanted to hear your voice. And maybe, a small part of me wanted to thank you. So, thank you, Tiff."

"For what?"

"Like I said, your father is passed out."

Tiffany's face lit up. "Oh. That show must have done a real number on him."

"Trust me, my mouth endured it."

They both laughed.

"Was it awkward at all?" Tiffany asked. "You know, both of you seeing me like that. My breasts. And... the rest down below."

There was a short pause. "It was. Extremely. More than you'll ever know. But that's what made it so intense. Me included. I won't lie about that. A part of me was intrigued."

"I want to sleep over Saturday night."

"Sounds like there's something on your mind."

"A plan," Tiffany said.

"Are you sure?"

"Mom, I have a great feeling about this."

***

Melinda questioned her own sanity, nonetheless, she felt entitled to indulge her curiosities and longings every so often (no matter how deviant). After living a life of purity, she earned this kind of vice, in her opinion.

It was 8:45 p.m. on a Saturday and her husband was out with colleagues. They had attended a symphony -- the tickets were a perk from the company -- and Bill was most likely socializing in the lobby along with everyone else.

She called and he answered after the third ring. When he answered, he hurried to a quieter side of the large area to talk.

"I have a surprise for you," Melinda said. "Okay? Please don't freak out when you arrive home. Will you promise me that?"

Immediately, Bill knew it was sexual. Their romance had been lackluster for the past several years, and only recently had they picked up the slack with online pornography.

"Is it something I should rush home for?" he asked.

"No, take your time. There's still a lot of preparation to be done."

There was a brief pause as Bill savored the thought.

"Sounds interesting," he said.

Melinda thought carefully. "It has to do with our late night activities. Only a bit more... unorthodox, shall we say."

"I can't wait."

"There's a reason I'm calling. When you come home, don't say anything. Not a word."

"No?" he asked, puzzled by his wife's request.

"Don't make a scene, don't freak out, don't be upset. Just watch and observe, then when you're ready, join in. Okay?"

"Can you give me a hint so I won't be shocked?"

"Bill, this is totally out of character for us. And I've given it so much consideration. You'll be stunned beyond belief. But I'm certain that if you keep an open mind, you'll come around. And it could be amazing."

"I trust your judgment. I always do."

Their call ended after Bill said he'd be home in an hour.

Melinda still had knots in her stomach as she headed up to the bedroom. A laptop was arranged on the bed. The water was running in the bathroom as her daughter was taking a quick shower.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,040 Followers
12