Webcam Fun

Story Info
She finds out what cybersex is all about.
1.6k words
4.31
40.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Webcam Fun Ch. 1: Sex With A Stranger

Matt was a pretty cool guy. I had chatted with him online for over a year now, and due to the distance between us we hadn't met each other yet. He was a computer tech based out of Silicon Valley, and I was an Administrative Assistant living in Florida. However, that was all about to change.

Matt had it all. He was smart, good looking, funny, and a good friend. Our chats had started out completely innocent. Mostly stuff like 'how was your day', and, ' what do you like to do for fun'. As months passed by, though, our chats became more serious. We had discussed everything from what we want in life to how many kids we'd want to have. Also, around this time, our chats got a little more risqué. We began exchanging fantasies and having cybersex.

We had done everything that people do when they first chat. Exchanging pics back and forth. As in our chats, the intial pics were purely innocent. Pics of us with our friends, at the beach, of us with our families. Normal stuff. However, just like with our chats, our pics became less and less innocent. From me in my lingerie, and him in his boxer briefs...to nothing at all. We eventually got to the point where we would specify how we wanted each other to be positioned in the pics we were taking.

About a month into our chatting, we had both decided to purchase a webcam. Unlike the chatting and the pics, this didn't start off innocent. We knew exactly why we'd each purchased the cams, and what we wanted to do. I told him for my first inital act, I'd like to perform a striptease for him. I told him the song I was planning on stripping to, and how we could, through online microphones, be able to hear each other while performed.

I wasn't worried or scared at all. He had seen me completely naked. So, I knew he was gonna like what he saw. That he had seen it before. We had talked for about a month, so to me, he wasn't really a stranger. And, besides, what the hell. I was young, single. We weren't hurting anyone.

It was in the wee hours of the morning that we decided to undertake our first little endeavor. I flicked on the computer, and as soon as I logged into my messenger, I saw a message from Matt pop up. In big red letters it said, 'ARE YOU READY?' I responded by saying, 'The question is, are you ready?'.

I was wearing a cute little red dress that I had been told many times made me look amazing....underneath I wore a half cup bra, red thong, and a garter belt with red stockings. Red was Matt's favorite color, so I knew that little thought would add to the excitement.

I put the music on and began to slowly sway. I took my hands and toyed witht he spaghetti straps of my dress. Matt had promised to start jerking himself off when I started to strip, and he was just now unfastening his pants.

I took my hands and eased the straps off of my shoulders...letting my hands run over my breasts, I smiled as I saw his erection starting to grow.

He looked at me with a lazy grin on his face....as he rubbed the head of his cock with his index finger and thumb. I reached up and pulled the dress down...over my breasts, to reveal my lacy red bra.....

I started grinding a little as I ran my hands over my stomach...and then turned around so he could get a back view of my red thong. I bent over on the chair (Matt was an ass man so I knew the thought of this would drive him insane). I could feel the thong inching its way up my ass as I bent over further and ran my hands over my ass.

I could hear him panting over the microphone. He started to mumble something but it was so low and inaudible that I couldn't hear. I turned and looked at him confused. He then shouted, 'THE BRA. TAKE OFF YOUR BRA!'

I turned around, sat down on the chair, and complied with Matt's wishes. I slowly (purposely slowly) removed my bra. I flung it to the ground and began pinching my breasts and tweaking my nipples....his erection was getting huge now.

'I can't take it anymore! Take off your fucking panties....let me see your pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Again, I slowly complied.

I told him to hold on for one second that I would be back. When I returned, I asked him if he was ready for the real show to begin. His hard on was all the answer I needed....

I sat down and put my legs up on the computer desk, spreading my legs as far as they would go. I took the camera and positioned it so that it was just a few inches away from my pussy.....

Then, I picked up the jelly vibrator that I had run to get and asked if he was ready to begin.....I told him, he was in total control, and that he got to tell me where and how to use the vibrator.

He first told me to suck it....to pretend it was his cock...

I greedily took the vibe in my mouth and began to suck it hard and fast...I glanced at the monitor and I could see he was losing it. I slowed down and started to gently tongue the vibe. This almost drove him over the edge....After a few minutes of sucking, he instructed me to run it over my tits which were fully hard and my nipples looking like pencil erasers.

I didn't need any urging from him to run the vibe down my stomach and over my outer lips....I knew he wanted this.

I turned the vibe on full speed and I began to caress my outer lips with it. I was already dripping wet, so I took some of the juices and spread them over the vibe and my outer lips along w/ tasting some of it for my own pleasure....

'Rub your clit! Rub it hard and fast!' I did....oh God, I could feel the first wave of orgasm about to hit me...my stomach was churning and my juices were going all over the place....

'Ung....mmmmm, oh God yes!' I screamed and twitched and convulsed through my first series of orgasms...my tits flopped every which way and I nearly fell out of my chair....I kept rubbing and rubbing, enjoying the sweet vibrations and the heat that was coming from the vibe.....My legs were sore and my feet had cramped up I had cum so hard....

I flopped back in the chair and I could barely move....

'Susan', Matt said, 'you're not done yet. You still have to make me cum.'

I looked and saw that he hadn't cum yet. I was somewhat torn, I was so exhausted, but it hardly seemed fair to let him just sit there with a hard on and not do anything to help him.

'What would you like me to do?' I asked. Even though I already knew the answer.

'I want you to put it in....I want you to tease your clit and inner lips w/ the head of it, then I want you to slowly ease it into that tight little pussy of yours.' He said.

I did just that, and I found myself being rejunvinated.

I slowly dipped the head of the vibe into my sopping wet pussy, and moaned as it pushed through my soft lubricated folds. The vibe was pretty big, 9 inches long about 3 inches thick. It caused only a few seconds of discomfort as my lips wrapped themselves around it.

'Start slowly....take it all the way in, then pull it all the way out....do it now.'

I responded by moaning and complying....It felt so good, I could imagine this being his cock...slowly entering and exiting my pussy...His hands all over...exploring every inch of my body...His warm mouth and soft tongue on my neck....my breasts....

I eased myself into a slightly faster speed...and I could vaguely hear him say, 'That's nice, very nice...'

His words both exited and taunted me. I wanted -no I needed, to go faster....I moaned and whimpered as he told me to keep the same speed. I knew he was doing it to tease me....My fast was a mask of contorted ecstasy and frustration.....

'Susan, do you like that? Do you want to go faster?'

I could only whimper in response....thankfully he took it as a yes.

'Speed up, darling....go hard and fast. As hard and fast as you want to'.

I began the high speed process of fucking myself w/ the vibe...slamming it in and out...imagining it was him, imagining his balls slapping up against my ass....

My body began to shake again and I knew it was time for my next wave of orgasms....

I began thrashing back and forth again...and I could distantly hear him moaning...I knew he was cumming too....I nearly fell off the chair again and I could barely keep the vibrator in my hand.....I ravaged my pussy over and over again...with short hard thrusts fucking myself senseless...until I felt it again.....and again.......So many orgasms, my mind race and I'd lost count of just how many I'd had......

Finally, I couldn't cum anymore...my body was definitely too exhausted this time....

I let the vibe fall out of my hand....and I looked at the monitor to see Matt watching me with a completely satisfied look on his face.

'You know, my dear, I think you should give me your number sometime...'

'Maybe I will,' I said.

With that we bid each other good night, and I cleaned up just before having the best night's sleep of my entire life.

The End.