Webcam Mother

Story Info
Couples chat is hotter with son’s hard cock.
5.5k words
4.69
265.5k
410
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,100 Followers

Maureen needed new tech equipment, so she asked her son, who was home during a break from college. She inquired about a new webcam and audio equipment, explaining that more of her interactions with clients were done at home -- a simple ruse to avoid raising suspicions.

Later that night, after Jack installed the latest stuff, it was time for Maureen's other job, aside from being a lawyer. Jack's bedroom was down the hall and she assumed she was safe.

She opened her closet and sifted through her suits and blazers to find the right negligee for the night. It was black and mostly see through. It covered her breast area and she'd be wearing panties underneath.

After undressing, she slipped on the negligee. Next came the most important part. A black mask which covered much of her face. It was big enough to conceal her identity. Yet small enough to showcase her pretty smile and beautiful eyes.

She put a few touches of makeup and gave her hair a quick toss. Then she gave herself a once-over on a full length mirror. The final pieces of the puzzle were the things in her drawer. She placed her small selection of sex toys on the desk; different sized dildos and vibrators.

Maureen sat in front of her computer and went to a popular adult webcam site, then logged into her performer's account. She was listed under the Mature category. It was 9 pm, the time in which her fans had expected her, along with countless passersby.

She typed a few quick 'hellos' to her regulars and informed her viewers that she couldn't talk tonight, only type. Tips flowed in. So did the requests. She started small since the tips were small. A little dance. A few close ups of her tongue, which people loved, and she blew a few kisses right into the cam, which sent more tips her way.

As the tips came, it was time to get more risque. She pulled down the side of her negligee to reveal her breast and hard pink nipple. With more tips, she did the same with her other breast and her top was down.

The rest of the show was a standard affair. Lots of breast fondling. Lots of sucking on a dildo. She even flashed her pussy a few times, with promises to fuck it later that night if they reached enough tips.

Men in the comments begged to hear her voice. How they loved hearing a professional woman talk nasty. It was a trademark of her show, being a mature lawyer who is skilled at public speaking, using it for dirty means. With enough tips and encouragement, the audience convinced Maureen to test the new audio equipment.

Her pussy buzzed with a vibrator and she spoke in whispers, her voice occasionally going up depending on the sensations of her pussy. She did her best to be careful for the next ten minutes of the show.

She only knew her bedroom door opened because she saw it move through the corner of her eye.

"Mom, did you say someth...."

Jack's words stopped when he peaked inside the bedroom and saw his mother there. Black face mask. Tits exposed. A vibrator in her pussy. Her computer screen on a webcam porn site.

Maureen's jaw dropped and her eyes widened. She froze completely.

"Sorry..." Jack gasped, closing the door and leaving.

Maureen nearly burst into tears, right in front of her audience. But she fought the tears and logged off, something she'd never do without saying 'goodnight' to her audience first.

She tried to summon her courage and put herself back together -- emotionally speaking. She put the vibrator on the table and pulled her negligee up to cover her breasts. She pulled her mask away. Then she put on a robe to cover herself.

It was time for a much needed conversation.

***

Jack's bedroom door was slightly open and the lights were on. She pushed it open and entered, while he was playing a computer game. Naturally, he turned awkward when she entered.

"Can you come downstairs, please?" she asked. "We need to talk."

Once downstairs, she was in the kitchen making hot chocolate, while he waited in the dining room. When it was ready, she brought the drinks and they sat down facing each other.

"This isn't necessary," he said. "Seriously. I don't care about that."

"Shouldn't you care? I'm your mother."

The look on Jack's face said it all. Of course he cared! He just didn't want to sit there having an agonizing talk over what he witnessed earlier.

He shook his head. "It's not a big deal. Forget it."

"You're a young man. And you spend plenty of time on your computer. I'm assuming you know what I was doing?"

Jack nodded.

"It's for a website," she explained.

"I'm familiar with webcam stuff, mom. Everyone is these days. God, I could have visited that site, whichever it was."

"I know. I know. But I won't apologize for what I do."

"Do you need the money or something?" he asked, puzzled by all this. "I could get a part-time job if you want me to."

"This has nothing to do with money," she insisted. "I have plenty of clients."

"Oh, so it's just... that's your thing..."

"Something like that. Look, it's been lonely since the divorce. Absolutely lonely. My love life is non-existent because of my job."

"I understand. But that? Online?"

For the first time since this conversation began, Maureen took control and refused to be a victim. She refused to be questioned in a judgmental tone. She sat upright and held her chin high. It was time for the courtroom lawyer to appear.

"I won't apologize," she said with force. "I don't need to. If you want answers, I'll give them to you. But I refuse to feel like I'm somehow a slut or whore."

"Okay, okay. I never thought you were any of those things."

"I'm only telling you this because I don't want you thinking any less of me. I never thought you'd find out. So I want to make myself clear so there aren't lingering thoughts in your mind. Understood?"

"Yes, mom."

"Do you remember my friend, Alexandra?" she asked.

Of course her son remembered, she thought. Alexandra was her former colleague at a previous firm, and Jack used to ogle over her whenever she came around the house.

"I do," he said.

"For a time, we became more than just friends and colleagues. We were both single, both divorced, both around the same age. And we were both lonely. One night, there was a dinner party where everyone at the law firm gathered at a fancy Italian restaurant. We had lots of wine. Towards the end of the night, Alexandra started telling me everything.

She continued, "As people were leaving, and others were getting tipsy at different tables, Alexandra started whispering in my ear about her webcam gig. I was shocked, but curious. After that day, I tried forgetting it, and I think she was embarrassed about telling me. I think she regretted it, but I asked her about it. Some time later, she invited me to her house. She showed me everything.

She continued, "Eventually, she asked if I'd join her. I'm surprised that I never realized she was a lesbian. It took a while to convince me to join, but I did. Lots of wine was needed, but I was her plaything on cam. That was my first experience and I was hooked on the voyeuristic experience. Again, I was lonely.

Jack nodded, mesmerized by the erotic story, meanwhile Maureen reminisced on getting her pussy eaten by a fellow lawyer. Then eventually eating Alexandra's pussy in return. It was a sexual relationship that lasted close to a year, on and off, which left a lasting impression on her.

"You didn't have to explain yourself," he said. "Sorry if I was being judgmental, I'm not. It was just... shocking... obviously."

"Imagine how I felt," she smiled.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

He hesitated for a moment. "Are you going to keep doing this?"

Maureen looked him straight in the eyes. Did she really owe him an answer to that question? This shouldn't even be his business. But something inside of her craved being honest with her son.

"I don't know if I'll continue," she said with candor.

He gave a half smile. "Mom, whenever you give that expression, and you're undecided, it means you're still going to do it."

"I'm almost afraid you're right."

***

Maureen needed to get out of the house, so she spent the next day in the office, speaking with clients on the phone, working on memos, and researching cases. When she had free time, she visited the webcam site.

Being a webcam model had been an amazing, fulfilling, and lust filled ride. Certainly an experience she'd always cherish. But after that moment of carelessness and being caught by her son, could she really continue with this sexual adventure?

As she sat there in her office looking at her profile page, the answer was clear. This online persona had become part of her sexual identity. It was also a huge stress reliever from her busy days and courtroom battles.

She browsed at the different categories, at the different models, and she remained in awe of how many users there were. It still boggled her mind knowing how many people had seen her naked and masturbating on cam.

Also on her mind was the fact that her son viewed cam sites too. He seemed way too familiar with it, which shouldn't have come as a surprise. Had Jack ever been to this particular cam site? Worse, had Jack ever swung by her chatroom by coincidence? Has he ever seen her perform?

These thoughts swirled through her mind as she daydreamed. Her eyes focused on the different categories and performers. More thoughts swirled through her mind when she saw something eye-catching being advertised.

A smile crept on her face. Her pussy clenched. She now had a plan.

***

By the time it was dinner, Maureen had already planned out her entire speech, much like she'd present a case to a judge or jury. She had already thought of her main arguments, rebuttals, and the all important approach.

"I have a proposal," she said. "Make your decision once I've explained everything to you. And I want you to keep an open mind on the matter."

"Sure."

"Tonight is Couples Night on the website," she explained. "It's a chance for users to see their favorite performers with another partner. Meaning, users get to see, shall we say, a few extra things with a male performer.

She cleared her throat, then continued, "Tonight is also known as Incest Monday. It's for fake incest. That's when couples would roleplay on cam for users to see. Basically the cam models would pretend they're family members; like mother/son if there's an age gap, or brother/sister if they're both young adults, or..."

"Mom, I get the idea," he said awkwardly.

"The point I'm making is that couples who do incest roleplay gets tons of viewers on their page. Tons. More views, more attention, more tips, more everything."

"Why are you telling me this?"

Maureen took a deep breath. "Let's do a couples chat together."

As she expected, Jack was blown away by the suggestion. Stunned beyond belief. Frankly, she was stunned too, that she even had the courage to ask such a thing.

"Tell me you're joking," he managed to say.

"I'm absolutely serious. Be honest, have you ever fantasized about me before?"

Jack was caught off guard and seemed endlessly frustrated. His reaction was an instant giveaway. Maureen got the answer already.

"I -- wait a minute. What does that have to do with anything?"

"I know it's a common fantasy," she said. "People in the chatroom ask me all the time if I have a son. When I say yes, that I have a college boy, I get flooded with lewd questions. So be honest. Just answer me."

He shrugged. "Sure I have. I mean, you're gorgeous."

"Masturbation doesn't just happen."

"Oh god," he sighed in embarrassment. "This is horrible."

"There are three reasons why I want you to join me," she said. "First, young men like yourself visit a variety of different porn sites these days. It's only a matter of time before you accidentally stumble across my room and see me perform. Rather than sneak around, I want us to be open and honest about everything."

Jack listened attentively.

She continued, "Second, doing this in my bedroom is a huge escape from my stressful life. It takes me to another world. I love my audience. I love the spotlight. It gives me a thrill that I can't get anywhere else. So having a partner and doing a couples chat would allow me to reach a wider audience. I can't trust my webcam secret with anyone else. And since you already know, I want you to be my partner, because I know you'd never tell anyone."

At this point, Jack hung on every word, trying to understand this unusual situation.

"Thirdly," she said. "And most importantly, you bear a striking resemblance to your father. You have all his best qualities, without any of the negatives. As crazy as this sounds, doing this with you would bring back so many warm, loving memories. So, what do you think about this?"

It was all laid out there. Maureen stated all the points she wanted to make. Now was the waiting part. Jack paused for a few seconds.

"Do I have to show my face?" he cautiously asked.

She smiled. "No way. I'll wear my sexy mask. You keep your face off camera."

"Will the viewers know that we're actually a mother/son duo?"

"I'll tell them. But the thing is, lots of online couples say they are, and it's obviously a roleplay. I'm sure many of my viewers will believe me. I'll convince them. And it'll drive them wild."

"What will I have to do?"

Maureen's smile morphed into a sly grin. "Oh, nothing really. Just stand there while I suck your cock, then you can fuck me."

She was amused by Jack's priceless reaction.

***

9 pm was fast approaching. Maureen was dressed in sexy lingerie, naked underneath, and she slipped on her skimpy black facemask. She had already fixed her hair and wore extra mascara and red lipstick to make herself presentable for cam.

While logging in to the porn site, the realness of the situation grew when Jack came to her bedroom wearing nothing but his boxers, as she had instructed. He looked uncharacteristically timid, but the faint bulge poking through told another story.

"You look handsome," she teased.

"I doubt anyone would care about me. You're the star of the show."

"You're right; they just want to see me sucking that delicious cock of yours. Now have a seat on the bed. The show's about to start."

She went to her control panel and requested access to, "Incest Night,' and viewers entered her chatroom.

"And we're live," she said.

Her followers received notification that she was there, excited that they'd finally see her sucking on a real cock, instead of a sex toy. She was pleased to announce that this was the real thing.

Maureen used the microphone and spoke. "There's nothing fake here. Here's my son that many of you have been asking about. I obviously can't prove this, but you'll have to take my word for it. He's my son. And this show is real."

The tips came pouring in, along with a slew of comments:

-- Real incest?! Oh shit!

-- what a dream come true!

-- Lucky guy.

-- this is going to be the best night ever!

-- have you two been fucking for long?

Maureen responded to the last question. "Actually, no. We've never done anything before. This will be the first time that I've ever touched him in a sexual way."

The online reaction was immense. She watched the wonderful comments. Most of all, the number of views she had in her chatroom were at a peak she'd never had before. This was going to be a hit.

She set a financial goal, making it clear that the more they tipped, the more they'd see. If they'd tip high enough, they'd get to witness some incestuous oral action. More tips, they'd get to see some fucking.

With enough tips at this point, she owed it to her audience to show them something. And she did.

"Nudity has been reached," she informed her audience. "Believe it or not, my son has never seen me fully nude. Thanks to all of you, it's going to be a reality for him."

She blew a kiss to the webcam as the audience went wild, then she turned and winked at Jack, who sat there stunned like a puppy dog with his tongue out.

Despite being a rigid lawyer for her day job, Maureen did have a few moves. None of these moves came naturally to her, as she wasn't much of a dancer, or a show person. These moves came from a long learning experience and gradually allowing her inhibitions to slip away during her time as a cam model.

She stood and talked dirty, while slowly dancing. Most of the motions looked bad, with a few bright spots. The appeal was seeing a prim and proper mother, a working professional, act out her sexual fantasy by exposing her body anonymously.

One side of her negligee dropped. Then the other, slipping down to her ankles, which she kicked away. She stood naked in front of the webcam and her son. She couldn't bear to make eye contact with Jack. Not yet, anyway. Way too awkward.

But the thrill was undeniable. She was aroused beyond belief. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time she was this aroused, if ever. The taboo was off the charts and she could swear that fluids were dripping from between her legs.

She sat down again, naked this time. Her bare butt on the seat. Her round breasts hanging free with her pink nipples rock hard.

"We're almost at our next goal," she said to the audience. "My son is too embarrassed to talk. I don't blame him. But deep down, he's eager. Like many of you, my son has sexual fantasies about his own mother. Yes, he's masturbated thinking of me before. All those nights stroking himself, longing for me. And you know what? I've masturbated thinking about him, too. I fantasized about him after he left for college. Wishing he were home. Wishing I could take him in my mouth."

All that dirty talk had worked. The goal was reached! Then surpassed. Views in her room reached major levels.

"We did it," she winked at her son. "Now we have to perform. Stand in front of me. Let your mother take care of the rest. Let's give the audience a night to remember, shall we?"

Her heart raced like crazy as Jack stood and positioned himself in front of her, while she remained sitting in front of the webcam.

When the moment of truth came, Maureen yanked his boxers down to reveal a hard cock which jerked upwards and nearly hit her in the face.

"How you've grown," she noted as the chatroom reached fever pitch.

A powerful thrill shot up her spine when she reached to cup his balls and hold his shaft. Sure, it felt like any other cock she had ever touched in her adult life, but this was no ordinary cock. It was her son's. She could feel her heart pounding as she rubbed him and stared at his penis. Even more intense, she could feel him throbbing, aching, in her hands.

The chat room went wild with demands for her to suck it, with more tips to back up their wishes.

She stared straight into the cam. "Here it goes."

Maureen brought her red lipstick covered mouth to Jack's penis and took him inside. She closed her lips around the shaft and sucked. He squirmed hard. She shifted her gaze between the webcam and the computer screen. Not only could she feel her son throb in her mouth, but she also watched herself sucking cock on the screen. What a bizarre sight. She also read the comments as they came rolling in. People went crazy.

The tip of the penis pushed against the side of her cheek every time she took it deep. And with the new recording equipment, the microphone was able to catch every naughty little sound. That was such a dirty part of this. People got to listen in high quality, the sound of Maureen slurping on her son's hard cock.

The best noises came when she'd swirl her tongue around the tip of his penis, spreading her saliva around, then wrapping her lips around the cock and sucking all her saliva in. A surefire way to drive men crazy.

For the first time since she started sucking, she looked up at her son, who was looking down at her. Their eyes met with her lips around his penis.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,100 Followers
12