Webcam Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
She does it again, but this time he has something to enjoy.
3.9k words
4.44
89.6k
43

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got home from my trip on Thursday, hornier than I think I've ever been in my life, Dee met me at the door naked just as horny. That night, we fucked from 3 in the afternoon until 11 that night, breaking just to get something to drink and eat. I came five times through fucking each of her holes and her orgasms probably were too many to count.

I kept waiting for her to mention something about the webcam, but she never did and I didn't mention it either. It was easily the best sex I had ever had with my wife, because she was now a whole new person, more aggressive, in bed, which I loved.

On Saturday, we went out to eat and get a drink, and I was shocked to see what she wore. She had always wore very conservative outfits when we went out, and while she was not wearing what could be called "slut wear," she wore a low-cut halter that showed plenty of cleavage and a mid-thigh skirt. She wore the outfit with more confidence than I had ever seen her show before.

At the bar after dinner, I noticed that a few of the guys at the bar were checking her out, which I brought to her attention.

"You should go over there and flirt with them," I suggested to her.

"No way," she protested. "I could never do that with strangers."

"But you would do it, if you knew them," I said catching her with a tough question, especially considering what I knew she had done with Jarrod the previous Wednesday.

"I didn't say that," she said protesting again.

"But tell me," I said, deciding to continue to press the issue. "If you weren't married, wouldn't you consider taking one of those guys home and fucking them?"

"What do you mean just one," she said teasingly playing along, obviously feeling the effects of the drinks, but playing into my hand.

"Oh, I see. You'd think about more than one. Which one?"

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're having this conversation. Well the blonde one's pretty hot and the guy to his left doesn't hurt the eye either. Hell, the third one would do if the other two didn't seem interested. Is that what you want? Which one of those guys I'd want to fuck, if it wasn't for you."

"If it wasn't for me? Hell, I think it would be hotter than hell to see another man fuck my wife. Of course, I'd expect the favor to be returned for some hot little piece of ass for myself."

I was hoping this line of conversation was going to lead to her asking me to film her and Jarrod next Wednesday. However, to my disappointment, sort of, she said the talk of sex had her all worked up and she wanted me to take her home and my way with her, which I did. I hoped that I had planted enough of a seed in her mind, to let her know that I though what she did with Jarrod was okay with me as long as I got to watch, that she would tell me about her internet actions.

As I waited, I checked the site that hosted her little show and noticed that the board postings had several threads about her show and that it was now hardcore. I was amazed at the number of posts that talked about how much they couldn't wait until she was onscreen again and getting fucked. They all hoped that this time the camera angles would be better by having someone operate the camera by hand.

Unfortunately, the days passed and she did not tell me about what she was up to by the time I had to head back out of town on my usual Wednesdays. Once I got to the job site, all I could think about was getting back to the hotel room by 7:00.

My assistant and I wrapped up our work by 4:30 and she insisted on us going to get something to eat and drink. Cindy, my assistant, was not going to let the topic go, so I agreed, but made sure that we headed back to the hotel for dinner and a drink.

Cindy was a single woman a few years younger than I was. While Dee was much hotter than her, Cindy was a girl that I would definitely not kick out of my bed for eating crackers. Moreover, she was always talking to me about these guys that she fucked and I got the feeling that all I had to say to her is that I wanted to fuck her and it would happen.

As we took our seats at the restaurant, I looked her over since I was so damn horny about seeing Dee tonight, and realized that there was absolutely nothing about Cindy that would not want to fuck her. She didn't have large tits and her ass was a little rounder than other women who would be considered hot, but she definitely could turn guys heads.

We got our meal and all I could think about was Dee's show, but, as she usually did in our casual conversations, Cindy turned the conversation to sex. This was all I needed. Not only was I horny thinking about my wife, but now my attractive assistant was discussing foreplay techniques and how porn taught men the wrong technique to giving a woman oral sex.

For the next hour, we discussed whether watching porn made people better at sex. About the only thing we concluded was that watching porn definitely made people want to have sex, especially the two of us.

I looked at my watch and saw the time was 6:35. I had to end the conversation with Cindy immediately to get upstairs, but I had no idea how to do it without seeming abrupt and rude. I had never learned the proper way to tell someone that I need to leave so I could go watch my wife have sex with another guy on the internet. I did, however, decide to take a gamble and see if our conversation had made Cindy as horny as it had made me.

"This isn't a cheesy pickup I line," I started. "But I think you might be interested in seeing something in my room."

Without asking why or what, Cindy agreed and we headed up to my room. In the elevator, I realized the drinks we had consumed over dinner had made us both a little drunk, because I allowed myself to stand closer to Cindy than I normally would have, and she didn't seem to move away.

We got to my room and after I opened the door, I placed my hand on her hip to lead her through the door, which she responded to by running her hand across my arm as I held open the door.

"So what am I gonna see," she asked me.

"Well, its about ten minutes away," I said to her pointing at the laptop I had already setup on the desk.

To waste the time, I poured us a few drinks from the mini-bar and pulled the two lounge chairs in the room to in front of the computer screen. I took the seat on the left and Cindy sat on my right. She asked a few more curious questions, but I told her to just wait.

At precisely 7:00, the screen came alive with a picture of my wife. She was standing in front of the couch in a red schoolgirl outfit, complete with a plaid skirt, and knee-high stockings. She had on a tight puritan collared shirt and black platform stilettos.

"HOLY SHIT, THAT'S DEE," Cindy yelled out in surprise. "THAT'S YOUR WIFE!!

"OH MY GOD," she continued to scream as the slideshow had begun and Dee was now pictured lifting her skirt to show everyone her white undies. "She's stripping on the internet. Do you know about this?"

"Well, Uhmm, yeah."

"I guess that was a dumb question," Cindy said. "I guess I meant does she know…I mean…"

"No, she doesn't know that I know about her internet activities," I finished her question for her. "However, look at the screen. Another 1100 or so people know about it also. In a few minutes, the screen will go live and she'll start fucking someone. Last week she fucked some kid named Jarrod."

"And you're okay with her doing this?"

I didn't really reply to her question. Instead I just pointed to the large bulge in my pants to reveal my answer to her question. Cindy smiled as she glanced at the bulge and returned her attention to the screen. The current picture on the screen was a full shot, revealing she had removed her skirt and had pushed her shirt up, revealing her tits.

Cindy and I sat in silence as we watched the slides progress and Dee posed seductively with fewer clothes on in each slide. In the final few slides of the sequence, Dee was completely naked, except for her heels and knee-high stockings. Unlike last week's slideshow, after the final slide the screen went live.

Dee was sitting on the edge of the bed in the extra bedroom in her schoolgirl outfit. Next to her was a naked young man that I did not recognize as Jarrod. However, he was just as fit as Jarrod and I heard Cindy mutter something about how hot he was. Dee's left hand was stroking his inner right thigh.

"Hello everyone," Dee started with more confidence in her voice than she had previously. "Thanks for tuning in to my show. Some of you probably have been here every week, but Jarrod tells me that over 1200 people are watching now. For those of you who are new, then I'd like to welcome you and introduce myself. My name is Dee and I'm a naughty housewife.

"I'm so naughty that my husband doesn't even know I'm doing this," she continued, which caused Cindy's eye to catch mine and we both responded with a smile. "So, let me tell you what's in store for you all this week. I'm so excited about it. In fact, I went out and bought this outfit because I think as excited as a school girl. Sitting next to me is Mark. I just met him about one hour ago when Jarrod brought him over to join us. Jarrod is over by the computer right now.

"Last week you guys told me that I need to get another person to operate the camera, so I put Jarrod in charge of that and he brought Mark along. I can't say I'm disappointed in his choice. So, I'm going to fuck Mark first and Jarrod will operate the camera so you can get some great shots of us fucking.

"Then, after Mark gets done fucking me in my pussy and cumming in it, Jarrod will start fucking my asshole until he cums while Mark films that. God, I can't wait for this to start."

On her final statement, she turned to Mark and they began to kiss. She moved herself so that she could get her right hand over to his cock, which she began to stroke. His hand immediately moved under skirt, moving her legs apart slightly so that he could stroke her pussy through her panties.

Last week, she allowed Jarrod to have the lead like she had always done with me, but this week she was the one who directed Mark to lie back on the bed. At this point, Jarrod picked up the camera so we could see their kissing from a better angle.

Soon, Mark had unzipped her skirt and removed it. Their hands continued to explore all over each other's body. Dee's shirt had been pushed up so that Mark had access to her tits, which he obviously enjoyed stimulating with his hands and mouth.

Soon, Dee began to work her way down his chest toward his cock. Jarrod moved the camera along with movement down his chest and gave all 1200 people watching a great close-up of Dee beginning to take the tip of his cock in her mouth. It only took about a minute before she was working his cock vigorously with her mouth and hand.

I glanced away from the computer screen and saw that Cindy was staring directly at the screen. Also, I glanced down and saw that she had moved her right hand into her pants and was massaging herself while she watched my wife.

My cock was throbbing to be released, so I decided to go ahead, unzip my pants, and let it free. As I removed my pants, I caught Cindy's eye who smiled at me as I made myself more comfortable in order to continue to watch the action.

When my attention returned to the screen, Dee was still busy bobbing on his cock and the man-operated camera was turning out to be a great idea because the angles that Jarrod was filming the action were perfect.

After a few more minutes, Dee began to work her way back up his chest. Jarrod caught her removing her panties and then throw her right leg over his hips. Quickly, he moved behind and caught Dee working his cock into her pussy. Mark's cock easily slid into her as she began to rock her hips, moving him slowly in and out of her.

My attention to seeing Mark's cock in my wife's pussy was diverted when I noticed, out of the corner of my eye, Cindy pull her shirt over her head. I hadn't noticed this happening, but she had already removed her pants and underwear.

"I'm sorry, but I can't watch porn and have clothes on," she said as she unhooked her bra, revealing a nice firm set of b-cup naturals.

"No apologies necessary, believe me," I replied, realizing I actually still had my shirt on, which I pulled off.

Out of nowhere, the reality of the situation struck me. I was sitting naked, stroking my cock, next to my assistant, also naked and playing with herself, while we both watched my wife fuck some kid on the internet. At first, I tried to figure out what all of this meant, but I eventually just decided to stop thinking about since I was fucking horny.

As my attention returned to the screen, my wife's shirt had been removed as she continued to give Mark a wonderful ride and Jarrod continued to provide wonderful video of the action. She was always very good when she was on top and I knew that Mark had to be enjoying himself, as she seemed to have a small orgasm. Dee was moaning loudly and making sure that everyone who was watching knew that she was having the time of her life, giving a vivid play-by-play of what Mark's cock was doing to her.

After that small orgasm, she rolled off Mark, got on all fours and he positioned himself behind her and entered her doggy-style. This time there was no slow start. Mark immediately began pounding his cock into her, which she met by pushing back into his thrusts. Jarrod had the camera focused on her ass cheeks bouncing as Mark pushed himself in and out of her. Now, however, Dee was no longer as talkative. Instead, she was moaning loudly as he fucked her from behind.

As Mark fucked the hell out of my wife, I reached over and grabbed Cindy on the arm, pulling her toward me. Without resistance, she got out of her chair and moved over to in front of me. When she got in front of me, I positioned her away from me and centered her hips in front of me, giving a great view of her beautiful naked ass.

I pulled her down to me, sliding my cock into her pussy as she sat back. When my cock entered her, I could feel an overwhelming sense of relief as my cock filled her. She let out a moan as he laid back onto my chest, allowing me to continue to watch the screen. Cindy and I barely moved as we watched. I only moved my cock in her in accordance with the twitches brought on by horniness and she only moved her hips in the same manner.

On the screen, Mark announced he was ready to cum. As I watched his hips buckle and body spasm, I knew he was filling my wife's pussy with his cum, which sent her over the edge to an earth shattering, at least in the sounds she made, orgasm.

After Mark withdrew from her, she collapsed slightly on the bed. Mark got off the bed and there was a short shuffling of the camera and he took over from Jarrod. Once Mark got the camera, he focused on Jarrod by the computer desk as he put KY on his hard cock.

Once he got properly lubed, he got on the bed, where my wife still laid on her stomach with her ass in the air. Mark seemed to be just as handy with the camera, because he was in position to show Jarrod placing his cock at the opening of her ass.

It became obvious that Jarrod had gotten very horny taping Mark fuck Dee, because he did not slowly work his cock into her ass so that it would slowly adjust to it. Instead, he just plunged his entire length into her ass in one quick thrust, causing my wife to cry out in some agony. Those cries of pain were soon replaced with cries of pleasure as Jarrod starting fucking her ass.

"I didn't know Dee like it in the ass," Cindy whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, we experimented with a few years ago, but it was always something I had to ask for," I replied.

Cindy and I continued to just enjoy the fact we were joined at the hips while we watched the action. I noticed I was actually caressing her hip bone with my fingers while we barely moved our hips.

Jarrod seemed like he did not have much experience in fucking a girl in the ass, because he was pounding away at my wife's ass as if it was a pussy. I knew this was a recipe for a quick orgasm, which he soon announced was about to happen. Like Mark, he didn't pull out of her as he came, instead opting to fill her ass with his seed. As he came, so did Dee again.

Her second orgasm seemed to sap any energy she had left after being fucked in the ass so savagely. As Jarrod pulled out of her and got off the bed, her body collapsed. Mark did I nice job to get a close-up of the cum dripping out of her ass and joining the dried cum that had dripped out of her pussy from earlier. After the close-up of her double cream pie, he moved to her face so that she could say good-bye.

"I hope you enjoyed watching the show as much as I did putting it on," she said in an out-of-breath voice. "I hope you all come back next week and see how I'll get fucked next week. Good bye for now…"

She blew the camera a kiss and the screen went blank.

After the screen went blank, Cindy got up and turned around. Straddling my lap she lowered herself back onto my cock. Not a word was said between us and she lowered down further for our lips to meet. Her hips became more active as our tongues began to dance with each other.

It was completely impossible for me to last that long after everything that had happened. I could the orgasm begin to build in my balls. Cindy must have felt it also because she began to grind deeply into me. I felt myself release into her wetness, which was enough to send her over the edge also as her body tensed up as well.

It probably took at least 30 seconds for both of us to finish climaxing. It took another few minutes for us to catch our breath. Meanwhile, I stayed inside her as she continued to lay on top of me in the chair. Cindy broke the silence.

"Shit, that was intense," she said. "And if I'm not mistaken, that cock of yours still feels hard in me. You know I've only been with one other guy who could stay hard for multiple orgasms in a row."

"Yeah, well…mmmm…considering how…horny I was," I started, but stumbled as she began to nibble on my neck and ear while her hips began to rock again. "Considering how horny I was, it's gonna take more than once to bring me down."

"Your wife was such a slut tonight," she whispered into my ear. "And an anal one at that. That means you need an anal slut tonight and its an amazing coincidence that your assistant, you know the one you have your cock in right now, happens to love to be fucked in the ass."

After telling me this, she got off me and went over to the bed. She got on the bed, placed her chest on it and raised her ass in the air. I got off the chair and joined her on the bed. Getting behind her, I placed my cock, already lubed from my cum and her moistness, and began to work the head into her ass.

I worked my way into Cindy much slower than Jarrod had with my wife and before long, Cindy's ass had stretched to accommodate me. I worked in and out of her slowly at first, but soon began to pick up my pace. After about five minutes of vigorous fucking, Cindy had another orgasm, but I was nowhere near ready to cum again. However, I was tired again.

We repositioned on the bed with me on my back and Cindy reverse anal cowgirl. She alternated between sitting straight up and leaning forward, which gave me a tremendous view of my cock in her ass as she bounced up and down. At one point, she leaned all the way back so that we could dance our tongues together for a little bit until she sat back up.

It took only about ten minutes of this before I could feel myself ready to cum again. Cindy felt me tense and quickly got off me. She spun around and got the tip of my cock in her mouth just as I began to shoot my second load of the evening.

After I finished cumming, she made sure she got all of it in her mouth and actually used her mouth to clean my cock, which had just been in her ass. This was something I had never experienced before because Dee always made me clean my cock off in the bathroom immediately after we had done anal. I must admit that I liked it.

12