Webslut Madison Ch. 05

Story Info
Another meeting with Hannah, more public exposure, pics, sex.
10.8k words
4.79
45.4k
32

Part 5 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few weeks, Madison's experience seemed to satisfy her desires. She had masturbated on webcam for seven guys, and they had all cum watching her. It was amazing. As she had requested, they sent her the video they had made, and Madison watched it relentlessly, cumming hard.

She also liked to look at her new pictures, the nude ones, and even some of the old ones of her strutting around half-naked. She thought about her hookup with Hannah, and always, she was clamping her nipples and shoving her plug in her ass, the sensations driving her wild.

Then something started to happen. Madison noticed that, as the weeks went by, she was having a harder and harder time getting herself off to those things. At first she came violently, but after a couple weeks her orgasms lessened in severity, and after a couple more weeks, she was having to work a little too hard to make it happen.

September turned to October, and in late October, Madison realized one evening that she was fantasizing rather than focusing on her past exposure. After a lengthy session, she realized that she had wanted to be exposed in a public place, and to have pictures taken and post them, showing all her viewers what a whore she was. But how to make that happen?

One morning, Madison woke up extremely horny, almost as if she had been dreaming all night about the exposure she craved. She knew she had to satisfy those urges, but how? Madison thought about it for a while before texting Hannah. The girls hadn't seen each other since the time in Hannah's car, but Madison preferred a female companion for what she had planned, and out of all the girls she had ever met, Hannah seemed most likely to go along with her plans. Besides, the girls had spoken and texted, Madison sending Hannah sexy pictures but stopping short of telling her about the guys or the website. That was all about to change.

"Want to meet up at the mall for some fun?" Madison said.

"Sure," said Hannah. "What are you wearing?"

Madison thought for a moment. She hadn't thought of it yet, but the thing that had attracted Hannah to her in the first place was her slutty outfit.

"I'm not sure. Something sexy," she wrote back.

"I have an idea. We show up looking sexy, and then I buy you an outfit to wear, whatever I want. And you do the same for me."

"Wow, hot!"

The girls agreed on a time and place to meet. Madison showed up wearing her strappy black crop top and a short denim jacket with a short denim skirt and panties. Hannah wore jeans and a low-cut crop top.

The girls smiled when they saw each other. They moved closer, embracing, until Hannah backed just far enough away to plant her lips directly on Madison's lips, setting off fireworks inside both the girls. They were the center of attention. Their passionate lesbian kiss at the middle of the mall was attracting a few onlookers, and it was driving Madison and Hannah wild. Finally the girls' lips parted.

"You look so sexy today!" Said Hannah.

"You too!"

"Bare belly - is that your trademark?"

"Well, I like to show a little bit."

"Kiss me, sexy!"

The girls locked lips again, tongues pressed together, swirling inside each others' mouths, biting each other's lips with lust and passion. They were full-on making out right in the middle of the mall. Breaking the kiss after several long moments, the girls could see that their lesbian kiss had attracted a crowd of onlookers. None stood close enough to be creepy, but there were several guys watching them at a distance - two girls, hot girls, dressed like total sluts and making out hard in the middle of the mall.

"Ok, I think we have some fans," said Hannah. "And I know people here, I don't want to do anything too crazy. At least not where they can see."

"Ok," said Madison. "Want to go shopping?"

"Sure!"

The girls walked off after agreeing on a store. They were silent. Hannah struggled with whether she wanted to visit the store she worked at - she did get a discount, after all - but she was dressed more provocatively than usual and wasn't sure she wanted her coworkers to see her like that. Madison, on the other hand, had really come with one goal in mind, and she really wasn't sure how to tell Hannah what her plans were. She just wasn't sure how Hannah would react.

Of course, she wanted to taste Hannah's pussy again, too, and the sight of her in her sexy outfit made Madison only want it more. As she became more aroused, she just had to find a way to tell Hannah what she really wanted so that she could feel the way she really wanted to feel - like a whore, a desperate slut for exposure, public and all. Just how was she going to accomplish that?

The girls reached the store and began looking around. They looked at skirts, shorts, jeans and tops, holding hands and kissing for a few seconds here and there, Hannah feeling more comfortable inside a store than in the middle of the mall. Finally, with a smirk on her face, Hannah turned to Madison and asked a question.

"So, just how much of that sexy body do you want to show off today?" Madison was stunned by the question, but she was glad it was asked. It was almost the perfect lead into where she was hoping a conversation with Hannah would go.

"What did you have in mind? Asked Madison. She continued before Hannah had a chance to respond. "I mean, what did you want me to do, a little flashing or something? I mean I don't think I would walk around completely naked or anything, but you know, I like showing off a lot." Madison felt a distinct wetness forming between her legs as she spoke, and she knew that her arousal had been strengthened by the thought of walking from one end of the mall to the other wearing absolutely nothing, all eyes on her, people taking pictures and pointing and staring with mouths gaping. It was risky, would probably get her arrested, and was completely insane and impractical, but damn, it was making her horny.

"Well, uh," Hannah responded, instantly turned on by Madison's question. She was a little surprised too, since it was not at all what she had intended, although she could understand why Madison might think she meant something like that. Would she really be willing to do that? It was crazy, Hannah thought, but so hot! However, she decided not to press the issue for now, deciding that if Madison really wanted it, the kind of girl she was, she would be doing it one way or another.

"I really just meant, would you be willing to wear nothing but a bikini top under your jacket?"

"Oh," said Madison, a little disappointed. "Sure," she said, and Hannah handed her a top to buy. It was a string bikini, a little on the small side, just fabric triangles to cover the nipples and stretchy strings.

"Ok, wear this, and that jacket, and that skirt. Everything is great but you need a little more skin showing."

"Ok, Hannah, and for you, I like this." Madison held up the outfit she had selected. It was a denim skirt, about as short as the one Madison was wearing, but white. Alongside the skirt, she held up a red halter top, extremely low cut, tightening just under the breasts and cropped short. In the back it was nothing but a thin string around the back and another around the neck. It was so low cut that, when worn, it was readily apparent that the wearer had no bra on, being cut a couple inches below the bottom of the breasts, which was only an inch above the bottom of the fabric.

"Damn, I guess we're both going full on slut," said Hannah, smiling at the thought of wearing something so revealing, but wishing that only Madison would be able to see her.

The girls quickly paid for their purchases and went to the mall bathroom to change, emerging a few minutes later in their new, sexy attire.

"Wow, look at you!" Hannah said, pausing for a few seconds to kiss Madison before they even left the bathroom. The girls collided, stomachs pressed together as they wrapped their arms around one another, feeling the exposed skin at each others' midriffs with their free hands as they did. The skin on skin contact only made the girls want each other more, and after a few more seconds, Hannah was leading Madison into an unoccupied stall and locking the door.

They continued to kiss, and as they did Hannah's hand found its way inside Madison's jacket and underneath her bikini top, pinching and caressing her nipple as Madison lifted up Hannah's skirt, teasing her dripping pussy. Hannah, who had been the pursued at their first meeting, now became the pursuer.

"Ohhhh God yes," she whispered. " I fucking want your body." The kissing became more passionate, the girls violently twisting their heads to contact as much of the other girl's mouth as possible. Hands were flying, caressing midriffs and reaching under tops to fondle breasts as the girls exhibited wild passions.

"Oh my god! There are two girls in that stall!" A voice rang out. Then laughter and then another voice as at least two girls left the bathroom.

"Get a room!"

Madison, convinced they were now alone, wasted no time making her next move. The kiss broke and Madison looked into Hannah's eyes passionately.

"Ready to lose your panties, Hannah?"

"Yes, yes - you ready to eat my pussy, slut?"

Madison was all too eager. She lifted her hands up Hannah's skirt, quickly removing Hannah's panties and stuffing them in her own purse as Hannah placed one foot on the floor and hiked up the other, placing it on the toilet, spreading her legs as Madison knelt on the floor and eagerly dove in.

Hannah moaned as Madison flicked her tongue against her clit, and Madison moaned, approving of the way Hannah had spread her legs for her and the aroma and taste that now filler her mouth. Hannah began to grind her pussy on Madison's tongue, using her mouth as a sex toy. Madison was all too pleased to be used this way.

"Make me," Madison whispered. "Grab my head and force me, you remember how I like it, don't you?"

"Yeah, you like it rough. You like to be used, you little slut. Am I right?"

Madison only moaned in the affirmative as she continued to do everything in her power to please Hannah. As horny as they were, both girls knew they had a limited amount of time before they got caught, and wanted to make sure Hannah experienced the ultimate pleasure. And Hannah, for her part, was willing to risk it a little more, remaining in there long enough to return the favor.

Hannah grabbed the back of Madison's head and forced her tongue deep into her pussy. She was riding Madison's face like a stationary toy, only Madison was looking up directly into Hannah's eyes, her eyes begging to be used as just an object to assist Hannah in achieving orgasm. That's exactly what Hannah did, just used Madison's face as a toy, riding it, forcing it onto her pussy and then grinding against it in short, quick movements, a reading Madison's face against her own swollen pussy.

It didn't take long for Hannah to reach orgasm. She exploded, her body collapsing against the stall wall, barely able to remain upright and keep her knees from buckling as she shook. Madison felt Hannah's juices wash over her face, coating her with the scent of Hannah's pussy to any extent that she wasn't already covered. She loved it, Hannah had used her so well, maybe even better than a single one of those seven guys had used her. Not that it was a fair comparison; Hannah had used her in person.

Slowly, Hannah pulled Madison up from the floor. What kind of girl was this? Hannah thought. Kneeling on the floor before her, in a dirty mall bathroom, half dressed and wanting her to ride her face and force her? What a little submissive slut! She was hot too!

Hannah slowly licked Madison's lips, kissing her, tasting her own juiced, extending her tongue into Madison's mouth to taste more. She washed Madison's mouth with her tongue, inserting her own tongue and probing Madison's mouth for any hint of a remnant of their time together, and every time Hannah hit on a hidden pocket of pussy juice, she stirred it up with her tongue, giving both girls the pleasure of tasting it again.

"Now it's your turn," Hannah said to Madison. She half knelt as she bent down to begin a journey to Madison's pussy, kissing her exposed midriff and flicking her tongue over Madison's sexy, pierced navel, cleaning it out with her tongue as she looked into Madison's eyes. Madison was getting so much pleasure just from the sensation of Hannah's tongue on her dangling piercing and inside her belly button.

"Hannah," Said Madison. Yes, she was extremely horny, and yes, there was definitely a part of her that wanted Hannah to continue her journey. But if they started getting too involved here, Madison's plan would never materialize. It had to be now.

"Yes?"

"Maybe we should go for a walk or something. Like get lunch and go out in the middle of nowhere and eat it together."

"Not a bad idea," said Hannah. "You mean like a park or a hike or something right? And by lunch I think you meant your pussy, right?"

"Yes, and yes, but I do want to take some fries or something too, I'm a little hungry."

"Ok, I see where this is going." Hannah rise to her feet and walked with Madison out of the restroom.

"Those are the two! They were in the same stall!" Hannah heard a voice say as she walked out.

"Yeah, having sex in there or something!" Said another. They didn't turn to look. Hannah was a little red in the face, embarrassed. Madison smiled, hoping someone got a good peek at her pleasuring Hannah, hoping someone had heard Hannah moaning.

She watched as eyes turned to her body, staring at the gap between the left and right sides of her jacket, amazed that a girl would wear only a jacket and a bikini top in the mall. Hannah was receiving her fair share of looks, too, guys looking at her exposed stomach and cleavage and her back - her whole back was only covered by two little strings.

"Hannah, can I tell you something - and maybe ask you something too?" Madison finally said, just not able to handle the suspense any more. "I wanted to see you today - I was hoping you could help me with something."

"You mean something other than an orgasm, and a cute girl to eat your pussy?"

"Yes. I really - I was wondering if you could take some sexy pictures. I mean I - I - I actually, I like taking them. I post them on the Internet."

"Sure, what kind of pictures?" There was a pause. Hannah knew the pause, and Madison's reluctance to answer, could only mean one thing. "Are they nude pictures? Are you naked on the Internet? Madison's face turned bright red and she began to tremble from the anxiety that was brought to her by what she was about to say.

"Well, um, I didn't pose nude at first," she said.

"At first? So you have? Been nude, I mean?"

"Yeah. At first it was just sexy clothes, bikinis, you know. And I really liked it, knowing lots of people were looking at me. And then one day I got really horny and I was chatting with some guys and I put up some nude ones."

"Wow, you little slut! Don't take that the wrong way. It's just really hot. So have you been doing it for a long time?"

"No, not really. Just a couple months or so."

"Like...are you doing it for money or something?"

"No, nothing like that. I just post some pictures every once in a while. I feel like a total slut for doing it, but it just drives me crazy. I have the best orgasms after I post a set of pictures."

"Wow. What about it turns you on so much?"

"I fantasize about all the guys looking at me and calling me a slut and even jacking off to them. And the pictures showing me doing naughty things, you know, wearing slutty clothes in public and masturbating - it turns me on so much to show everyone what a filthy girl I am."

"How filthy are you? Is there any way you could show me?"

Madison pulled out her phone and loaded up the porn site with her pictures on it, went to her profile and handed her phone to Hannah. She could see clearly the progression from mild to a little more extreme, from non-nude to nude, and the picture of Madison with a toy in her ass. She could see how much Madison enjoyed showing off like that. There were pictures of her in a skimpy top and shorts in the mall, nude on her bed, and others in between and before.

"Wow. So hot! I didn't know you liked it up the ass either!"

"Well, sometimes I do. Usually when I get really horny I want it a lot."

"So, this makes me wonder, what exactly did you need my help for? Seems like you've done a pretty good job of showing off your body already."

"Thanks, but I - I've been fantasizing lately - and I'm sorry if this sounds completely insane - but I've been fantasizing about taking some pictures out in public places and that sort of thing."

"Like nude pictures?"

"Well it depends. I mean, I'm not, not today, going to walk through the mall completely naked. But I've been fantasizing about, you know - flashing my tits or lifting up my skirt or something in the mall. Or maybe like going to a park and completely taking off my top. But the thing is, I can't really do that and take pictures of myself. It'd be too hard, either taking selfies holding the camera, or waiting for the timer on the camera - I'd be flashing for a really long time to do that. Long enough that I'd get caught for sure. So what I was wondering, really, is if you would take my phone and just take pictures of me as I did stuff like that."

"Madison, wow. Are you sure that's really what you want?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking about it for days, maybe even weeks. I need it."

"Wow, ok. I mean that is really risky, someone could see you. Like here, or at the park, your tits -"

"I know. Like I said, I really want this. I promise."

"So was that why you wanted to go on a picnic to the park or something?"

"Yeah. Maybe after we take some pictures here or something, if you are up for that. And I would make sure you have fun too, if you know what I mean," Madison said, sticking her tongue between her teeth to indicate another good, long use of her mouth would be in store for Hannah.

"Well, I can't say no to that!" Madison handed Hannah her phone.

"Just keep it until we're done. You never know when I'm going to do something that needs to be caught on camera." Hannah immediately took a picture of Madison in her denim jacket and bikini top, and Madison pulled her jacket open, giving Hannah a view of her entire front side, covered by only the small bikini top, and smiled as Hannah snapped another picture.

"So what kind of pictures did you want me to take, exactly?"

"Here, come with me," Madison said. She led Hannah through the mall until they came to a part of the center walkway that coincidentally had few people. She waited until there was nobody in front of her, motioning for Hannah to get ready. When the moment came, she opened up her jacket and pulled her bikini top to either side, her perky tits in plain view as she smiled for the camera. Hannah snapped a picture quickly, and by the time she looked up, Madison had covered her tits with the edges of her jacket.

She then sat down on a bench in the walkway, lifting her legs up to place them on the bar that braced the bench under the seat. Spreading her legs, anyone walking by could see straight up her skirt and get a very full view of her thin, tiny thong that barely covered her swollen pussy. Hannah looked at her as she smiled, and took another picture.

"Wow," Hannah said as Madison stood up from the bench. "That was just - just - hot!"

"Want to get in on the action too?"

"Ummm, not really, not here," said Hannah. "Too many people I know. I work here, you know. Ask me again at the park!"

Madison nodded. She hadn't expected that Hannah would be willing to flash or anything at all, never mind expose herself on a website. Maybe she wouldn't be willing after all, but the thought of Hannah going along with her plan, fully committing, was enough to keep Madison very interested. She would not forget to bring it up later.