Webslut Madison Ch. 08

Story Info
Madison gets her wish for ultimate exposure.
7.2k words
4.76
34.8k
29

Part 8 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a good thing Madison picked a Saturday to completely lose control of her desires and make the video and take the pictures that could potentially ruin her. Not that she really chose the day, but it turned out to be a good thing that it happened on that day of the week. After all, once she clicked "send" she more or less paced around her apartment half naked for the rest of the day, going into her bedroom and checking her computer every five minutes to see if anything had come of the things she had sent.

It didn't take long, but it seemed like days. Madison kept wavering during this time between being sick to her stomach at the thought of being potentially outed to everyone she knew - being seen naked by all of her friends, her acquaintances, her professors, the list went on and on - and being aroused at the thought of the intense humiliation. The adrenaline she felt at what she had done was indescribable.

And no, it wasn't just being naked. She had written on her body begging to be exposed. She had literally masturbated while filming herself, telling the camera how much of a slut she was, and begging to be completely ruined and humiliated. She had made it terribly obvious to anyone who watched that she wanted just that. And she had told everyone exactly who she was, "webslut Madison Holt." Those words went through her head over and over until they were burned there permanently.

It was after maybe an hour and about fifteen cycles of going to the computer, checking, seeing nothing, stroking her pussy at the thought, and pacing around her apartment only to start the whole cycle over again that Madison saw any progress.

"Ok, wow," the guy wrote. "You clearly want this. Sorry it took me so long, but I had to watch that video a few times and clean up the mess I made before I could stop long enough to post it. So you want to be ruined and spread around? Well here are three links to porn sites where your video and pictures have been posted. We both know it's only a matter of time before you get exactly what you want. I'm not taking these down. I would normally take them down, but I get the sense that you are the kind that wants to see this through to the end, whatever that is. Best of luck. I honestly hope you find what you are looking for - I know I did."

Madison clicked each link in succession and saw a collage of humiliation. Her name was right there in the title of each of the albums and each of the videos - "webslut Madison Holt, dumb slut from Naperville, IL, wants to be ruined, exposed, degraded and spread around." She went through each of the three sites and saw that the posts were nearly identical.

Shaking, Madison got up from her chair, closed and locked her bedroom door, turned on her TV and put her earbuds in and connected them to her computer. She did not want her roommate catching her. She quickly stripped off her tank top and panties, leaving her nude. Reaching into a dresser drawer, she pulled out a bag of clothespins that she had bought after reading some posts online about girls using them on their sensitive areas.

Madison pressed "play" and listened to her introduction as she placed a clothespin on her left nipple, moaning softly as its teeth pinched her sensitive skin. "This is it - my coming out party," she thought to herself. "Coming out as a webslut and introducing myself to the internet for complete destruction," she whispered as she attached a clothespin to her right nipple.

Soon, Madison was engulfed in lust - engulfed in desire for her own ruination. She quickly attached a clothespin to each of her pussy lips and smiled as she snapped a photo, paused the video, and emailed the stranger who had helped her post her most outrageous content yet.

"This is me watching the video you've posted of me and masturbating. Please don't ever take them down no matter what I say. I want this. Post it too. I want it, please. Yours to ruin forever, Madison Holt." She sent it without a second thought, almost failing to realize that she still had "Madison Holt" and "slut" written on her stomach from her earlier activities. Not that it mattered, it only aroused her more when she realized it.

All of the sudden she had another brilliant idea. Madison flicked on the webcam again. "I can make another video of me fucking myself as I watch the first one - then there will really be no mistake about how much I love this," she thought.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," she said as she shoved two fingers into her cunt with one hand and pressed play with the other. "I fantasize about being exposed all over - with my name, and all my information, and being turned into a dirty little webslut," she heard herself say on the video.

Madison watched the look on her face as she spoke the next words. It was a look of nervous excitement, of a slut who craved to be doing what she was doing, but ashamed and afraid to admit it. She spoke nervously but excitedly. It was so raw and so real. "I, umm, get turned on, like, really turned on, by the thought of having my pictures and my name all over the internet, I (gulp)". Madison could see that she paused, pondering her fate, before she continued nervously.

"I, I like, google my name and all I see are naked pictures, and then everybody I know finds out and - oh my god, I am such a slut for wanting this." She meant it too. The look on her face was now a mix of arousal and shame. Madison knew she shouldn't want that kind of exposure, and she really did feel like a slut. But it also aroused her more than anything she had ever done before. Watching the video, Madison didn't even notice that she had slipped a third finger into her pussy and was now furiously pounding it as she watched.

"Ohhhh, I'm such a little slut," she moaned on the video. Pausing the video again, Madison turned to her webcam. "Ohhhh yes, I really am such a little slut," she said. "And watching myself, like, online - I've been exposed, and I just - I want more. I want to be a bigger slut." She pounded her pussy as she continued.

"I like - I want that fantasy to - I want it to happen for real," she stammered nervously as she fucked herself. "I like - I want ultimate exposure." Madison has begun to sway her hips in her chair as she fucked herself hard. With her other hand she navigated the browser to a photo of herself with "please expose me" written on her stomach, and in a new tab, opened up another with her name written there.

"Ohhhh, yes, seeing myself posted and exposed online, with my full name - it - ohhhh, yes it's going to make me cum, yes! Seeing myself like that, like, exposed, and begging to be ruined - being exposed gets me off, ohhhhh yes, I need this, I'm such a slut!"

"Please expose me," she said to the webcam. "I'm already exposed, but, like - please, expose me even more. Spread me - ohhhhh, yes, spread me all around and humiliate me, ohhhh." Madison was fucking herself harder and was already on the brink of orgasm.

"Please expose me, ohhhh yes," she whispered as she stared at a picture of herself with those words on her naked body. "Please expose me, ohhhh!" She twisted the clothespin on her right nipple as she came hard, speaking those words over and over, shuddering.

Soon, Madison had calmed down enough to catch her breath. She was still shaking from nervousness an excitement as she reached into her drawer and pulled out two large rubber bands. She took the clothespins off her nipples. Then, she slid the rubber bands over her feet one at a time and pulled them up her leg until they encircled each of her inner thighs. Taking the clothes pins off of her labia, she put a rubber band in the mouth of each pin before reattaching them. The effect was that the rubber bands pulled her pussy open, and she now sat down with her dildo in hand ready for round two.

Madison pressed play on the video and slowly pushed the dildo into her spread, swollen pussy. "I know this - this - could like, ruin me," she said on the video. She spoke hesitantly, nervously, but definitely fueled by arousal. "Like, I want you to know that I, I want it, I want to be exposed, I want to be turned into a webslut."

Madison thrust the dildo deep into her pussy as she heard herself speak those words on the video - the video that was now posted online with her full name and city. She knew there was no going back. She knew it was just a matter of time until she was on dozens of websites, and until she was recognized - or even worse (or better?) she was seen by someone she knew.

"Take them and ruin me, ruin my reputation," she said on the video. With each mention of the word "ruin" Madison almost lost it completely, and she thrust her dildo into her spread open pussy as hard as she could imagine. Just the thought of actually being ruined was enough for her to become so aroused that she couldn't help herself.

"This makes me so excited, like, my heart is throbbing right now, just the thought of what I'm doing, being exposed with my name," she said on the video.

"I'm going to do it," Madison said out loud as she pounded herself with the dildo. "Ohhhh, I'm like, going to roll and like, have no choice but to write my name on my body and be exposed with my real name for all to see. Ohhhh, fuck yes, I did that, I put myself out there like that, and like, God, like, I fucking love it, it makes me so fucking horny."

"I want it, but I don't," said a nervous Madison on the video. "Like, I need to - be exposed, but like, oh my god, just - the risk. I'm like, shaking - I could, like, ruin my life, and it is so fucking hot I can't take it." Madison watched as her hands began to shake in the video.

"I have to write my name," Madison said on the video. "Fuck, I need this!" Madison watched as she did just that, and then continued to listen to herself as she lost all control.

"My name," the video said, "is Madison Holt." Back in reality, Madison crumbled physically as she came, shuddering, forcefully thrusting the dildo in and out, in and out as her legs shook and she moaned uncontrollably as she fucked herself to yet another mind-blowing orgasm.

Just seconds later, Madison put her feet up on the desk where her computer was, with one foot to either side of the laptop as she continued watching the video that could ruin her forever. "Make me regret this because you're going to - to make me cum. I want to be ruined," said the video. Madison was full-on fucking herself again as she watched. Knowing another orgasm was on the near horizon, she fast forwarded the video to the end, when she knew what her fate was and had not only accepted it, but welcomed it.

"I'm ruined, I'm happy, I'm horny, and I want you to watch me fuck myself and see how, ohhhhh, how good it feels to be spread around and used and turned into a webslut." Madison fucked herself harder as she watched herself grab the same dildo and fuck herself with it on camera.

"I know my pictures will be on a million websites, and I want them up forever," the video said. "Please do that for me, I'm webslut Madison Holt and I want to be posted everywhere, I want to lose control, I want everyone to know what a slut I am." Madison was getting ever closer to yet another orgasm as she continued to watch in awe.

"See what this does to me?" The video said. "See what being a ruined, humiliated, exposed slut does to me?" Madison was practically shouting on video as she begged for more. "Please, everyone, pass me around and ruin me! Please, just post me everywhere."

"Make me a slut. Make me a bigger slut. Make me a whore!" Said the video. "Ohhh, yes, I am a whore," Madison whispered to the video as she watched. "Just use me, fucking ruin me, please!" Madison was shouting in the video. "Fuck me," said Madison as she watched. "Fuck me over and destroy me!"

Then came the ultimate line from the video. "I'm such a slut. I'm so - so worthless, so ruined, ohhhh, and I'm such a slut I love it! I want this, please fuck me up, please ruin - please - so I can never take it back, ever, ever, ohhhhhh! I'M A SLUT! RUIN MY LIFE!"

In reality, Madison flicked off the video and concentrated on the webcam, still recording as she fucked herself with no desire for gentleness. "I mean it - see? I fucking meant every word. I've been posted and exposed and now I can't stop - ohhhh, I can't stop!"

"I can't stop fucking myself while I destroy myself even more, ohhhh! See, does this prove how fucking bad I need this? Does this prove how much of a stupid little fucking slut I am? Ohhhh fuck, I want to show you all how much I fucking love this!"

"I meant it. I want more. Ruin me. Ruin me more. I'm Madison Holt. I want you all to know my real name, ohhhhh fuck! RUIN ME!" She shouted as she came harder than ever, her legs visibly shaking on the video as she pinched her left nipple and did not stop fucking her pussy until the shaking subsided - but didn't totally stop - after yet another orgasm.

"I'm Madison Holt," she said as she pointed to the words that were still written on her body, "and I really do want this, so please, use this one too. I'm going to go fuck myself again because I just can't seem to stop." With that, she closed the webcam and sent the video immediately to be placed with the others - never to be taken down.

There was a reason it was a good thing Madison did this on a Saturday. She was compelled to constantly check the internet - to see whether any of her videos were reposted, to see if anyone commented, and to see how many people had watched. And, of course, she couldn't go an hour without fucking herself.

By Saturday night, Madison had been reposted on one other website. A few hundred people had watched her videos, and had given them excellent ratings, ensuring that more people would watch them. She fucked herself when she found the reposted video and pictures, and again when she hit five hundred views. She kept googling her name too, but only seemed to find her social media accounts and stuff from high school sports - normal stuff that is out there for just about everybody.

Madison did not sleep a wink Saturday night. She kept waking up, checking the computer, fucking herself, and going back to sleep. Eventually she got so tired that she couldn't even fuck herself to orgasm before she fell back asleep, and after that, at about 7 a.m., finally slept a few solid hours in her exhausted state.

She woke up for good around noon, and walked into the kitchen to pour herself a bowl of cereal for breakfast, making sure to put on a tank top and running shorts in case her roommate was out there.

"Damn, what happened to you" Her roommate said when she went through the living room.

"Not much, just - long night," Madison lied. All of the sudden she realized that her makeup had been ruined and was all over her face and that she looked like hell. "I'm going to eat and take a shower," Madison said.

"OK," said her roommate. "I'm going to work and then I'm going to go hang out with some peeps - have fun, let me know if you want to hang out later."

Madison barely grunted at her roommate as she sat down on the couch and ate her cereal. Her roommate left about the time she finished, and Madison did indeed take a shower - after she checked the computer again, of course. The reposting she was looking for was slow in coming, but progress was being made. She was now at least being posted on Tumblr pages and such, but still could not find her content by searching only her name. She had to add "webslut" or "exposed" to get any real results.

When she showered, Madison finally washed the lipstick off her stomach. She fingered herself to orgasm as well. And she took a long look in the mirror when she got out, wondering who this person was who had lived the life she had lived in the past 24 hours and whether she really would come to regret her choices.

Those feelings didn't last long when she realized she had over a thousand views and guys were commenting that she was "a slut" and that she was "stupid for posting all her info like that." Another said he "hoped she got what she wanted" and put a link to her reposted material in a text box.

Madison continued to fuck herself throughout the day. Her pussy became so sore that she started fucking her ass more than her pussy, and even had a rare anal-only orgasm. In between orgasms, she just sat around motionless, thinking about what she had done, nervous that she really would be ruined somehow, and eventually, turned on by it enough that she started to masturbate again.

Madison slept better Sunday night. She was exhausted from the dozens of orgasms and the lack of sleep the night before. All of the sudden it was Monday morning and time to get ready to go to class.

She stood in the opening to her closet, wondering if anyone she knew had seen her. She wondered about the guys in class, the girls, even the professors - and the random people that might come up to her and say "don't I know you from somewhere?" Before realizing that they had watched her utterly humiliate herself online.

She wondered what to wear. "Maybe something -something to lay low - like a hoodie - so nobody really looks at me?" She pulled out a hoodie and threw it on the bed. "Or maybe something like this - something a naughty little slut like me really should wear - something that will get at least a little attention?"

Madison threw a ribbed, cropped sweater onto the bed. It was a light blue sweater with 3/4 sleeves and large shoulder cutouts that showed about four inches of her stomach when paired with jeans that rose to about an inch below her belly button, and it was tight on her breasts and upper abdomen. It had crisscross straps over a v-neck, and showed just a little cleavage but nothing too risqué, not even for class.

"Damn," she thought after she put it on. "I can't go to class like this." For one thing, it was the middle of winter. For another thing, even though she had been seen wearing far less at a shopping mall, at a park, and on the internet, she hadn't exactly confronted the idea of dressing like a slut and going to class. Also, she was studying education, and she didn't know how a class full of professional-minded future teachers and role models would react to her bare midriff.

"But - but I have to!" She thought as she pulled on a pair of jeans. "If I can expose myself naked online - surely I can be comfortable wearing this, right?" But it wasn't that simple. She just couldn't bring herself to leave like that. What would her classmates think? Her professors? This was something you would expect from a slutty freshman, not a senior a few months from graduation.

However, staring at herself in the mirror, Madison began to feel a tinge of arousal as she considered these things. "So what if I'm the class slut for a day?" She thought. She was still too ashamed to walk out and let her classmates see her like that, however.

"What if I - maybe I could, like - wear a jacket over it, and if I get uncomfortable, I could just pull it closed and cover up?" She said out loud as she pulled a long tan tunic-like cardigan from her closet. "I mean, I would make myself leave it open on the way to and from class." She put it on and looked in the mirror. It certainly looked a lot less slutty with only a little bit of the middle of her stomach out instead of exposed skin all the way around. And certainly Madison had seen other girls dress like that and go to class as recently as the week before.

"But is this slutty enough?" She said to the mirror as she looked. "I mean, if I want to look like - like, a little bit of a slut..." she thought out loud. "I would have to force myself to keep it open the whole time - or, like - I wont feel anything." It was at that moment that Madison picked up on the implication of what she had said, "won't feel anything" - she wanted to look a certain way because it aroused her knowing that she looked like a slut.

12