Webslut Madison Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, where do you want to go? We'll go anywhere you want," Madison's dad said finally as they reached the car. Madison still really hadn't thought about whether she truly wanted to go home first and dispense with the risk that she would be truly humiliated, let alone coming up with an excuse to do so.

Madison opened the back door of her parents' car and sat down. The plug shot into her ass, and without even thinking, the slut spread her legs and relaxed her sphincter, allowing the plug to press farther into her ass. She knew she deserved it as the clothespins squeezed her labia.

"Fuck, I'm a filthy little slut!" Madison thought to herself as she felt these sensations. She raised her right hand to her face, about to slap herself reflexively, when she remembered that her parents were there and would not have any idea why their smart, successful daughter would be slapping herself in the face. Slowly she dropped her hand to the side. "God, I don't deserve to go back," she thought. "I'm a little whore. I was made to suffer. and if I wind up totally humiliated, then I deserve it."

Madison reached her hand, instead, underneath her right buttock, which was closest to the door she had entered. Slowly, she lifted the back of her gown, bit by bit, until she could feel her bare ass. Thankfully, her deeds went unnoticed by her parents in the front seat, and the seat back and seat bottom covered up Madison's extracurriculars. Madison slowly pulled on the tip of her plug, feeling it slide past her sphincter as she quietly began to pull it out of her ass. However, after about an inch, she stopped, reversed direction, opened her sphincter and forced the plug slowly back inside her ass.

"Fuck me, I'm a filthy little slut," Madison thought to herself. "I don't deserve to go back home. I deserve to sit through dinner st a nice restaurant baked under my gown, plugged, and humiliated. I deserve to be fucking humiliated!" She reached her arm farther under her ass until she came to the clothespins still squeezing her labia.

Madison squeezed the clothespin on the left side, letting the blood flow into the pressed area and giving her a sensation of pain and pleasure that she probably should not have given to herself in her parents' car, at least not with them inside. She shuddered a little as she enjoyed the sensation, her mouth hanging open. "Fuck, I want this, ohhhh, fuck, I need this. Fucking humiliate me!" Madison thought to herself. She probably would have continued playing with her clothespins and plug until she was drooling in the backseat, but her mom snapped her out of it.

"Madison, is everything okay today?" Asked her mother.

"What?"

"Didn't you hear your father? Where do you want to eat?"

"Oh I, um - sorry," Madison stammered as she released the clothespin on her labia and moved on to the right side. Thankfully, her mother was seated directly in front of her and did not turn around. Her dad had started the car and had begun to drive, so his eyes were focused elsewhere. Neither of her parents had any clue what she was doing in the backseat.

"There's a really good new seafood place, it's - it's called - just turn right and it's about a mile down the road," Madison said. She had finally done it - she had assured that she would, in fact, be going to eat nude under her gown. She squeezed the clothespin on her right labia, feeling the pain and pleasure only for an instant before allowing it to snap closed on her pussy. Madison winced as she felt this, but she knew how much she needed it. She had never been so horny in her entire life.

Madison reached for her plug again. She pulled on it, pulling more of it out of her ass now. She wasn't sure if she had just become more comfortable with the fact that she was unlikely to get busted, or if her arousal was finally starting to drive her over the edge and make her act like a crazed, horny, worthless little slut.

"Fuck yeah," she thought to herself. She pulled the plug two inches out of her ass, and then rammed it back inside, hard. "Fuck, I'm a dirty little slut, naked under this gown, plugging my ass and making myself take it while my parents are right up there!"

Madison pulled the plug out again, a little farther this time. She extended her middle finger, forcing it into her asshole with the plug. "Yes, fuck, yes!" She thought to herself. "I need to take it even more up my ass! I need it! I need to be an even bigger slut!"

Madison forced the plug back into her ass before sliding her finger out. Slowly, she removed her hand from her gown and raised it to her face before checking to make sure her parents were not watching. Satisfied, Madison slowly licked her finger seductively, knowing where it had just been.

Of course, Madison had not nearly had enough, and the car was only halfway to its destination. Slowly, Madison pulled her gown with her left hand until she was no longer sitting on it. Her bare ass was now nestled against the bare car seat, and her gown was bunched up behind her low back. Madison reached her left hand under her gown, near her left hip, leaned back, and spread her legs.

"New rule, slut," she thought to herself. As she thought this, she imagines a somewhat older woman, bossing her around, telling her what her rules were, threatening complete humiliation if she did not comply. "Play with those clothespins until you get there. Don't cum, and no matter what, don't stop! Follow your rule, slut," Madison thought. The woman was now gone, and instead, it was Madison enforcing her rule because she craved it.

Quickly Madison flicked the clothespins attached to her labia, over and over, under her gown. Her pussy lips were pulled left and then right with each flick, giving her arousing sensations with each movement. Madison could feel her clit beginning to swell as her flicks became more forceful, turning into light swats as she continued.

"Fuck, you little slut! You know you want it! You know you deserve it! For all the shit you've posted online! For posting your nude pictures with your real name! For begging to be ruined and humiliated! You deserve it, slut, for dressing up like a whore and going to class and letting Dan completely degrade you and film it while y got fucked!" Madison swatted her clothespins a little harder as she thought about how much of a whore she had been, and how disappointed her parents would be if they knew a tenth of what she had done.

"We're here," her mom announced as the car pulled into the parking lot. It was probably the only thing that kept Madison from cumming in the backseat, as if she had continued for even a few more seconds, she would have been powerless to stop herself. She would have wanted it so badly that even the presence of her parents would not have stopped her. The car stopped in a parking space, and Madison stopped playing with her clothespins and her pussy. It was both what she needed more than anything, and what she dreaded most - she was spared total humiliation, but left dripping wet and unsatisfied.

"Madison, aren't you going to take off your gown?" Her mother asked as the family of three stepped outside the car almost simultaneously.

"Shit," thought Madison. Her mind began to play over all her fantasies from earlier that day, when she had been in the bathroom fingering herself. She knew she had to come up with a plan, not only a plan that would keep her humiliated and wet, and allow for more extreme scenarios to play out later, but also one that would keep her from just stripping herself down in the parking lot and confessing right there. As horny as she was, Madison actually found this difficult to do.

"What? Sorry," Madison asked her mother, buying some more time.

As her mother began to repeat herself, Madison's mind drifted away. "Fuck, I'm so horny!" She thought to herself. "But I seriously can't just do it - here- now - because as good as that would feel, it would all be over. I need to keep this going!"

Madison thought about texting Dan, telling him she was a slut and needed to be used. She thought about telling her blackmailer, whoever that was, to stop going so easy on her and to seriously ruin her, forever, for real. She knew she could get at least let if what she wanted if she did either of those things.

However, she also knew that either option would take something away from her relationship with Dan and her blackmailer - she would essentially be taking back some control of the relationship, asking for and begging for certain things. She didn't want that. She wanted to feel used and humiliated because that was what the other person wanted, not simply because she had begged for it. She wanted her consent to be used and blackmailed to be stretched until she regretted it, until she no longer wanted it - and then she wanted it to continue until there was no going back.

"I know!" Madison thought at last. "I'll send some of my pictures - the really humiliating ones - to random numbers. Five numbers." It was the text of that had given her the idea. If she wasn't going to send anything to Dan, or to her blackmailer, then she was going to send them to a random number and see what she got.

"Mom, I - no, I'm not," she finally responded to the question. "I'm just - I'm excited and I just graduated and I don't want to take it off," she lied.

"Oh, well you should be proud, sweetie, even if you don't want to admit it!" Madison's mother said with a big smile. "Okay, wear your gown! We are so proud of you too!"

As she walked behind her parents, Madison adjusted the plug in her ass. "Proud of your little cum slut, webslut of a daughter?" She thought. "You should be ashamed of me. I'm such a dirty fucking whore."

The trio made their way inside and sat at a corner table. Of course, as soon as she sat down, her plug shifted in her ass, and she was reminded again just how much of a filthy slut she was. She reached under the table and adjusted her clothespins again.

The conversation shifted to her parents' upcoming vacation to the Bahamas, and Madison's thoughts drifted away again. "God," she thought, "what would it feel like to be completely stripped naked in here - to just stand up and take off my gown and let everyone see what I am, to walk out - to try to walk out - ohhhh god!"

In her mind, Madison was forced back inside by a strong, strange man. Her ankles were bound to chair legs, she was tied to the chair back, and slapped across the face. "Tell them! All of them!"He shouted.

"I'm a slut! In webslut Madison Holt! Go look me up and ruin me!" She shouted, loud enough that the restaurant could hear.

Madison shook her head. She tore herself away from her fantasy long enough to nod along at some comments her parents were making. Looking down, she noticed the one article of clothing that she was wearing in addition to her gown - her high heels - had ankle buckled that were the perfect height for strapping to the thin chair legs.

She did not hesitate. Madison reached down without so much as looking around to see if anyone in the restaurant was watching. She unfastened the right ankle strap, wrapped it around the chair leg, pulled it as tight as she could, and fastened it again. There was barely enough room, and her ankle was pinched tight in between the strap and the chair leg. She couldn't move it at all, except that her ankle was fastened to the chair leg just above the brace connecting the front and back legs, and perhaps if she really made an effort, she could have slid her ankle up the chair leg.

Of course, she could not stop there. Madison quickly did the same to the other leg, then sat up and focused her attention back on the conversation. Luckily, her parents were both sitting across from her and, other than wondering why she had bent over a couple times, hadn't noticed a thing.

"Ohhhhh," yes, I'm a slut. All tied up to this chair, so anyone can use me," she thought.

"Come and take pictures of me," she shouted, back in her fantasy. "Madison Holt. That's my name. Cum on me. Use me. Fuck me. Please, do this! Please ruin me! Fuck me and then take pictures and show the whole world how much of a nasty slut I am! Ruin my life, ohhhh, please!"

Her fantasy fast forwarded several minutes. She had blown two guys and fucked another, and had cum on her face and stomach. "Webslut" was scrawled on her face, and "Madison Holt" was on her tits. The same big guy stood over her taking pictures.

"Please, sir, please?"

"Please, what?" He asked.

"Please don't seriously ruin me. I'll do anything. Literally, anything." Madison began to struggle. She needed to get away. She tried loving her legs, but they were fastened tight to the chair.

In real life, Madison lifted her gown slowly. She lifted it up as she looked around, making sure nobody was watching. At first, she lifted it past her knee. Her heart raced as she lifted it up higher, wondering how much of her leg the tablecloth kept hidden. She lifted it up to her thigh, knowing that, if she lifted it any higher, she would be revealing the fact that she had no skirt or dress on under her gown.

Madison took another look around. "Fuck, I need this!" she thought. She pulled her phone out, recording herself, smiling at the camera.

"What are you doing?" Her mom asked.

"Just seeing if there is anything in my teeth," Madison replied. She quickly winked at the phone when her mom was not looking, then appeared to put the phone down at her side.

What Madison actually did was stick her phone under the tablecloth, filming as she lifted her gown even higher, spreading her legs to show that she was bare underneath. She shook her hips slightly, shaking the clothespins still attached to her labia. Madison then focused the camera down, on her tied ankles, before returning it to focus on her pussy.

Madison had gone completely nuts with her arousal. "Do it, slut," she thought. "You're not stopping until the camera sees the writing."

"Hi, my name is Mark, I'll be taking care of you today," said a waiter who seemed to appear from nowhere. "Are you all set to order?"

"Fuck!" Madison thought. "Just when this was getting good. I wonder if he saw anything?" Madison knew that anyone standing to her immediate right would have a view of her tied-up right ankle, and could have even seen a bit too much of her right thigh as she had been lifting up her gown. Slowly, Madison looked up at the waiter, wondering if he had seen anything. If he had, he certainly wasn't letting her know.

"I'll take a lobster tail, please," Madison said. She knew on this day her parents would not mind whatever she wanted to order. Her parents ordered, while Madison just looked at the waiter every few seconds, wondering if he knew what she was up to. Her mom ordered shrimp primavera, and her father ordered a lobster mac and cheese. The waiter was gone as soon as he had come.

Slowly, Madison lifted her gown, up past her pussy, to her bellybutton. She was sure her ass cheek was visible on the right; thankfully, her left side was protected by a wall. Her gown draped down across her upper thigh, and the higher she lifted it in the front, the higher it rose on the side.

Madison raised it above her bellybutton, pinning it against the table as she filmed. "Spread your legs, slut," she commanded herself. "Show it off. You know how much you need it. Slut." Madison obeyed her command, spreading her legs, placing the phone on between. Although she could not see it, her phone screen showed her pussy, spread open, with the clothespins attached to her labia and the word "slut" in large letters on her stomach. She smiled to herself, knowing that her parents had no idea what she was doing to herself under the table.

Madison looked down at her tied up ankles. She struggled against the chair, the feeling of being restrained only adding to her arousal. She might have even let a soft moan escape as she struggled, a little harder this time. "Fuck, if I could only slap myself in the face right now!" She thought.

Madison lifted her right leg, looking over to the right again, making sure nobody could see. Not that she cared that much - it was the risk of being caught that drove her to act like such a little tart in the first place. She raised her knee, struggling against her ankle restraint, until her knee came to rest just underneath the table. Her right ankle was now restrained to the upper portion of the chair leg, just below the seat. The gown was raised so high on the right side that her right pelvic bone was exposed. Her clothespinned pussy was wide open and on display. Madison rotated her knee out to the right, spreading herself for anyone to her right to ogle.

The slut did notice one person looking - an older gentleman having dinner with his wife. He was staring straight at her, seeing everything she had done to herself. His eyes almost popped out of his head. Madison just smiled a little smile, winked, and went about waiting for her meal. But inside, she was a raging ball of hormones, wishing that man would bend her over a table and punish her for being such a tease.

Madison was sure to catch all this on camera. She quickly closed the camera and took a couple pictures of herself, turned to the right, gown raised up to her waist, pinned pussy exposed, her parents across the table having no idea. She then dropped her gown, allowing it to fall back to her upper thigh before pulling it down to her knees. She snapped a couple more pictures of herself looking much more modest, so that she had something to send to her parents, who no doubt were wondering what the hell she was up to. Of course, they couldn't see what was going on, as it was happening under and to the side of the table, but when Madison cropped out her tied-up ankle and sent them the pictures, it relaxed them.

Everything seemed like it was back to normal. Madison was horny as hell and would have to deal with that later, but now she was having dinner with her parents. Then, she got a text. It was Dan. "Having dinner with your parents, slut?" He asked.

Madison looked around. Sure enough, two tables behind her, Dan was sitting with a group of guys and girls Madison had never seen before. She smiled, then turned back around.

"Yes," she replied. A few seconds went by with no response. She was wondering what Dan was thinking. "Maybe I should tease him a little," she thought.

"With my ankles strapped to the chair," she texted Dan.

"You really are a filthy little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes I am. You should see what I have on under this gown..."

"Okay, slut. Enough teasing. You are going to unstrap those ankles and meet me in the bathroom, now."

"Dan, I'm here with my parents!"

"All the more reason to come. You wouldn't want me walking over to your table and showing them this, would you?" Attached to the text was a photo from days before, of Madison, nude, legs spread, with "slut" written on her stomach, "cum slut" on her face, and "dumb fuck toy" near her pussy.

"No...please don't, Dan" Madison replied.

"Do they know what a little whore you are?" Dan asked. "And why the fuck are you teasing me if you don't want this?"

"No, please, I want to keep it that way! And who said I didn't want it? ;)"

"Then come to the bathroom. Now." Madison froze. "Is he serious?" She thought. "Is he really doing this right now?" Madison barely got the thought out when she got another text. "NOW, SLUT!" She didn't have a choice. Quickly, Madison unstrapped her ankles, not bothering to even re-do the buckles on her heels before she got up from the table.

"I - uhh - I have to pee," Madison explained as she stood. Her gown fell to the floor, and the only trace of the sex-crazed slut that had been sitting at the table was the wet spot she left on her chair. Inside her mind though, all Madison could think was "I, umm - I'm a huge cum slut and I have to go suck some guy off so he keeps his fat mouth shut. That's okay though, because I'm a slut and I like being forced to suck cock like that."