Wedded Wife to Lesbian Life Ch. 01

Story Info
47 year old Angela and 18 year old Abby meet.
1.5k words
4.05
73.2k
73

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walterk
walterk
80 Followers

INTRODUCTION:

The story that you are about to read is true. This is the story of my incredible transformation from being a wedded wife to a lesbian life as the partner of an 18 year old woman who was just starting her freshman year in college.

Before you make any judgement about me and this change in my life, I want you to hear the truth. The facts as to how this transformation took place.

And perhaps the only way to do this is to go back and start at the beginning:

+++++

CHAPTER 1-THE FIRST MEETING.

It was a beautiful sunny day in Wilkes-Barre,PA, A typical small college town. It was late August and all the students were flocking into town to take up residence for the fall semester at all of the major college campuses around town.

By the way, my mane is Angela, I'm a 47 year old housewife who just happened to be married to Howard, also 47. Howard happens to be one of the many faculty members of one of these universities-Wilkes University. He teaches presidential history and is a widely respected pillar of the community.

As I was saying: It was a wonderful August day. I was sitting at home sitting out on the back porch of my home when suddenly a car pulled up into the driveway of the house next door. out of that car came a beautiful 18 year old girl who was dressed in nothing but a bikini top and "Daisy Dukes".

From the moment she stepped out of her car and made her way into the house a strange feeling came over me.

All of a sudden I was starting to feel horny inside, my tits and my nipples were starting to become very hard and my pussy was starting to get hot, moist and wet.

I was rubbing my pussy, playing with it for what seemed like forever. Finally, I left my porch and went upstairs to my bedroom where I took off all my clothing and started to fantasize about this young woman that I hardly knew, that I only saw for abut 5 seconds getting out of her car and entering the house next door.

I finally came not with a whimper but with a big bang. I could feel the cum shoot all over me from the inside as I screamed in total sexual pleasure.

When it was all over and when it came time to clean up sheer panic struck me. Here I was a 47 year old woman, happily married to a fine wonderful husband for 25 wonderful years. A woman who always loved men her entire life and all of of a sudden I was starting to be drawn to a woman. Not only a woman but a younger woman I barely knew except for those few seconds I saw her get out of her car.

I wanted to cry, I was scared,I began asking myself one question and one question alone. Why? Why am I suddenly finding myself being attracted to this woman. Am I becoming a lesbian? Were those 25 years of happy marriage to Howard a sham?

A whole range of emotions welled up inside of me and I was determined to answer all the questions regarding my true feelings.

The first step I took was to go over next door and introduce myself to our new neighbor.

After I cleaned up from my masturbation session,I went next door to introduce myself to our new neighbor. After I rang the bell a beautiful stunning figure answered the door still dressed in the same bikini top and "Daisy Dukes" that I saw her wear earlier.

"Hello?" the young woman at the door asked.

"Are you the new neighbor who just moved in a short time ago?" I asked.

"Yes, I am." The young woman replied.

"I'm Angela Wilson, I live in the house next door and I just wanted to say hi and ask how you're doing?"

"I'm fine, Mrs. Wilson, my name is Abby Randall and right now I'm extremely busy trying to get settled. But it's very nice of you to come by and say hello." Abby said.

"May I come in"? I asked.

"Sure." Abby said.

As I walked into her house I was immediately drawn to the beautiful shapely figure of Abby. I found out that she was 5'9", had beautifully long shoulder length blond hair and had 34DD tits. Her physical appearance blew me away like crazy. The sexual feelings that I thought I had relived myself from minutes earlier started coming back.

It didn't matter how beautiful the house looked, all of a sudden Abby was the only thing on my mind.

We started talking together for a few minutes. She told me that she was 18 years old and was about to begin classes as a freshman at school.

"Howard, my husband, is a history professor at Wilkes. What school are you going to.? I asked.

"I'm going to Penn State-Wilkes-Barre," Abby answered, "I'm studying Political Science. I hope to be a history teacher someday."

"I wish you good luck." I said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Wilson." Abby said.

"Just call me Angela." I said

And then came the moment that would gradually change my life forever.

"Abby, do you mind if I help you unpack and get settled?" I asked.

"Why that would be a wonderful idea. School starts in three days and I sure would need some help in getting everything set up here." Abby said.

"Is it a deal then"? I asked.

"Deal." Abby said.

And so I stayed on and helped Abby unpack and get her settled. As the day wore on I began to look at her more often, I started to stare at that sleek beautiful body of hers, so youthful and so full of energy and life.

The hard work of getting settled continued for a few hours until 12 noon when we decided to take a lunch break. It was then that I realized something:

I realized that I had the same kind of bikini tops and short pants that Abby was wearing so when the noon lunch break came I told Abby that I was going next door to my house and return with a big surprise.

"I love surprises," Abby said.

"Well, Abby, You're going to like this one," I said.

And so I went next door already in a horny state. I removed all the clothes that I wore earlier. After I became completely naked I put on the short shorts that I have only used when I went to the beach and a bikini top to boot.

After I changed I began to caress my tits telling myself, "Won't Abby be surprised."

I then returned to Abby's house where once she took a good look at me in my new outfit she was blown away.

"I told you that I had A surprise for you," I told her, "well this is it."

"My goodness, this is indeed a surprise," Abby said.

"Well, how do you like it?" I asked.

Now it was Abby's turn to start feeling hot and horny. "It looks just great." she said.

We then settled down to a lunch of chicken drumsticks and soda. I noticed that all through lunch Abby was starting to play with herself rubbing herself all over.

"What's wrong Abby?" I asked.

"You're making me so horny with your dress that I feel like I just wanted to go off," Abby replied.

Why Abby," I said, "I didn't know you were a lesbian?"

"Since senior year in high school," Abby said.

"Wow!!." I answered.

"Do your parents know?" I asked.

"I told them. Dad was cool about it but mom hit the roof telling me that I was a disgrace to the family and that once I graduated I better move out of the house," Abby said.

"Wow," I said, "where are you from originally?"

"Baton Rouge, Louisiana," Abby said.

"As so you decided to attend college up here in the North to escape all the narrow minds down there?" I asked.

"Yes," Abby replied.

I then assured Abby that I have no problem with it and that she will always be my friend. Abby was heartened by my reassurance.

We had a nice lunch together for an hour and the we returned to work putting away all the furniture and decorations.

After the downstairs we went up to the bedroom where we put the bed together and got the whole bedroom ready for Abby to sleep in.

We even made the bed together, putting the bed and pillow sheets across the bed and pillows and at last the bed was ready.

After a long hard days work Abby asked if I would sit on the bed with her. I agreed.

Sitting on the bed together we all thought what a great job the two of us did to make the house into a home. We were just lying on Abby's bed together catching our breaths together when all of a sudden my hand reached out and touched Abby's arms.

My hand was caressing the smooth surface of Abby's arm and Abby was in a state of ecstasy.

"Oh, Angela, go ahead," Abby said, you're touch is making me feel good."

Abby loved it. She loved the touch of my hand across her arm. Now I was feeling emboldened.

Little did I realized at the time that this caress would soon develop into an unexpected love between us.

TO BE CONTINUED...

walterk
walterk
80 Followers