Wedding Anniversary

Story Info
Sub husband introduced to wife's friends.
3.5k words
4.23
96.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PUG60
PUG60
8 Followers

He entered the darkened living room with trepidation. It was, after all, his first ever encounter with his fantasies. The women were seated all around. He could hear their soft whispers, the giggles, the murmurs of anticipation and, for an instant, he felt all his inadequacies exposed in a manner he had only fantasized before.

He knew he wasn't a perfect specimen. After all, it was his shortcomings that were the essential driving force behind his fantasies.

His old athletic body had softened with age: he was too fat around the waist, had grown 'A' cup-size breasts with large aureolas and sensitive nipples and his penis was not spectacular either. At just about 5 inches, it was not very long, but rather thick and temperamental. His erections vacillated between perfect, indestructible hard-ons and embarrassing melt-downs due to lack of appropriate stimulus. But then, this was probably the other driving force behind his fantasies.

He had asked his wife, Maryah, more often than not, to treat him differently; to master their sexual relationship and guide it with a firm hand (or foot); to punish and humiliate when appropriate and keep him wanting when she found him straining at the bit. She had rarely risen to the occasion, but only gave him a little clumsy pain, every now and then. It was a miracle that they had any sex as it were.

Then, on their sixteenth anniversary there was an opening. Or rather, it was like a curtain lifted from their mundane sexual world. He had picked her up from work on the Friday, expecting another romantic dinner and the usual, awkward bout of sex. Upon their return, however, he was told that she had invited some of her friends over instead. Feeling somewhat miffed at the prospect of so many undesirables he opened his mouth to voice discontent only to be told to shut it, listen up and strip!

He immediately felt that there was an imperative in her voice. It wasn't the wording, or the expression...there was true intent that rose above all verbal forms. And it was exciting! He shut his mouth and played along, wondering all the time.

Then, all hell broke loose: Before his shorts had barely touched the floor, her long fingers were around his nipples squeezing and twisting hard, very hard. She lifted him almost entirely off the ground with a strength and commitment that he had never witnessed before. He grunted to complain only to receive a hard knee in the groin along with a smiling reprimand. There would be no moaning, or groaning or begging. He would have to endure in silence, or else! Was that clear? He could only nod through the excruciating pain in his lower belly.

As the pain subsided she became a force of softness once again. He was told to go to the bathroom and clean up, internally and superficially. Before he had time to ask what she meant she was right behind him with an enema kit. She seemed so certain of herself as if she had been practising at a hospital ward. And this was getting all the more exciting!

In the half hour that followed, he suffered again and again as she cleansed him with warm water from behind, taking care to be less than gentle with his orifice. The show was definitely on.

Despite his excitement his penis showed its usual temperamental self: from soft to hot-hard and soft again, within minutes. If he was perplexed his penis was absolutely terrified. Just before the end of the series of enemas he tried to ask her once again, taking care to use his most submissive tone of voice, what she had in mind. He was rewarded with a strong clutch and twist of his genitals, her fingernails almost piercing his penis and told not to speak for the duration or until ordered to do so. He was under her total control and he was loving it!

The next session was an even bigger surprise. Maryah had changed into her black, sheer body form without wearing any underwear, which made her delicious, large aureolas and shaved vagina shine through the thin material. In her forties, she had lost none of her sexuality but had gained some weight around her thighs and her perfectly round buttocks, which made her seem more powerful than ever. Her perfect B+ tits were as luscious as ever, putting to shame many twenty-year-olds.

In their bedroom she had set up a T-shaped rig and hanging from it were three different whips. A heavy, mop-like whip with dark leather thongs, a sharp horse whip and a flat paddle whip. He was then told to choose his instrument of punishment for the evening. Fearing the worst, he chose the first one. He was then told that the first whip, being softer, guaranteed him no less than two dozen strokes. The other two options would have cost him less.

Again, her air of detachment and self-confidence proved to be a great aphrodisiac. Her handling of the whip, however, was less than amenable. She had tied him to the rig with special tailor-made leather nooses and the whipping began in deafening silence. He was beaten so hard that he only remembered the first ten or so hits. She was targeting his back and buttocks, taking care to wrap the thongs around his torso, legs and finally his groin. On a couple of occasions he moaned as the thongs bit into his now semi-erect penis and he was immediately informed that he had just gained another dozen for his lack of respect.

When the whipping subsided he was almost on his knees trying to hold on to the T rig. His back, buttocks and penis were on fire and he was feeling weak and trembling. But it was far from over. He was then told that he was also to be whipped spread-eagled and would need to choose another instrument. Totally bewildered he managed to point at the paddle whip only to be informed that this was a special whip for genitals. This time he was tied facing her and his legs were held wide open by a metal bar fastened to his ankles.

She was much more gentle this time, caressing his balls and his growing erection before the whipping began. She was taking care not to cause terminal damage but even this pain was almost too much. His short Pavlovian training about maintaining silence had had the expected result and he bit himself in order to keep quiet. It was fortunate that when the paddle hit his balls he could only gasp, unable to moan or make any other noise.

After the sixth stroke, he finally collapsed. She stopped the whipping for a while and firmly caressed his balls, taking care to make it obvious that his manhood did not belong to him but was hers to do as she wished. He felt his erection rising through her fingers but was then told that having an erection without her permission was definitely prohibited and that he had ten seconds to lose it, or else. This prompted a very stout hardening of his erection which was rewarded with an extra half dozen paddle strokes over and under his balls.

He collapsed again in debilitating pain and, despite her earlier warnings, started begging for a respite. Instead of more hard punishment she came over, kissed him full in the mouth while harshly twisting his erect nipples. She then moved lower groping his genitals and ass. When she came to his ass hole, she slid a middle finger inside and lifted him as if she were holding a hook. Her other hand was lifting him by his penis and balls and the overall experience was very stimulating. His manhood, or what was left of it, was totally IN HER HANDS!

Never was a submissive more dominated than he felt at that moment and this feeling of utter surrender proved to be a most powerful emotion causing him to break out in tears of sexual release. He had reached sexual nirvana without even coming! She kissed him again tenderly and left him tied to the rig closing the door behind her. Her guests were just beginning to arrive.

It was almost an hour before she came back for him. She untied him without a word and again warned him that he could make noises only at the behest of a female voice. He then followed her, hands tied firmly behind his back, to the darkened living room to meet his mistresses.

He was completely naked, tied and whipped, surrounded by seven women in their mid-thirties to mid-forties. Maryah had invited a few of her close women friends as well as a couple of her colleagues from work. Obviously this was not a game for everyone and he could gauge that her guests had been selected for their liberal approach to life and then some.

As his eyes became more accustomed to the dim light, he noticed that they had all been dressed for the occasion as if going to a theme party. Only he was to be the theme! His embarrassment at knowing most of the women present only served to heighten the anticipation. And then the party began in earnest.

First off the mark was Bess, one of his wife's oldest friends and the only one he did not really like. It wasn't her looks, as she was possibly one of the most attractive of the entire group with her Asiatic eyes, dirty blond hair, long legs and heavy, commanding breasts, but they had exchanged words in the past and he, being the righteous male, had then prevailed treating her with disdain.

She was very sexy wearing a leather mini skirt, long boots and light top. She approached him slowly, looked at him straight in the eye and smiled. She had not forgotten... She grabbed him firmly by his nipples and stared at him from up close for quite a while as the others spurred her on; then, she retreated a couple of steps and unleashed her right leg kicking him hard in the balls.

He went down on his knees without a sound. She approached him again and with a look of contempt dropped her mini skirt around her ankles. No panties. She stepped out of her skirt revealing to all her perfectly groomed (for the occasion?) mound of pubic hair. She then lifted his head and thrust it with unnecessary violence on her vagina lips, ordering him to lick her. He was informed that he had ten minutes to bring her to orgasm using only his tongue, or would be made to suffer unbearable pain.

Being less than adroit with his penis, he had developed his cunnilingus skills to a degree of excellence but this was no comfortable erotic encounter. This was do-or-die and the other women had started joining in the fray making it very difficult for him to concentrate. To make things worse Bess moved her pubis away from him every now and then and his tied hands allowed him no control over her clitoris whatsoever.

As the ten minute mark approached he was sweating quite profusely from the unequal struggle and his knees were killing him. Then, a breakthrough: Bess, in a very excited state, pushed him harshly away and grabbed her own clitoris finishing the job with her experienced fingers. She came right in front of his mouth with a wrenching grunt and then proceeded to rub her wet vagina all over his face. Just before moving away she slapped him very hard twice and warned him that she was not finished with him yet.

He was immediately handled by Constance, a large, powerful brunette, a colleague of his wife. She was taller than him, with long, athletic legs and heavy, full tits and he had always fancied her. She was half naked as she lay on her back and pulled him down on her. Once again his face was thrust in her vagina but this time things were much more comfortable, for his knees at least.

Her musky aroma was stronger than Bess' as she had definitely not washed after work but it was not unpleasant. Suddenly, things got more interesting. Another woman, probably their close family friend Sandra, a middle-aged busy-body who had always fancied him, took control of his exposed rear end. She was equipped with a large, dark strap-on dildo and after carefully greasing his hole with petroleum jelly forced herself deep inside him.

By now, the exhilaration of being handled by so many women, coupled to the total lack of control over his body, had had a very relaxing effect and he was able to take it without too much pain despite the size of the instrument and the harsh novelty of the experience.

Constance came with a gush after a few minutes and seeing him enjoying the dildo fucking with closed eyes started rubbing his face hard against her vagina, laughing out loud with excitement. The combination of the feminine fucking, the vagina kiss and the rough handling of his balls by yet another player, gave him his first ejaculation of the evening. It was spectacular and Sandra, feeling very proud of herself, finished her work with another vagina kiss on his face.

He was now lying on his back, almost spent with exhaustion, aches and post-orgasmic bliss. But only half the women had been served and Bess was not finished with her free revenge. She and another family friend, the diminutive Alex, the one with smallish, perky tits, decided to continue his slave training and, grabbing his legs, lifted them over his head fully exposing his purple red hole.

After its first-ever penetration his ass hole was extremely sensitive and Bess considered that the best way to capitalize on his new vulnerability was to paste the area with Vicks jelly. The intense burning sensation killed any eroticism within minutes and made the rest of this session a living hell. He screamed out in panic and writhed on the floor while his mistresses looked on with mixed feelings. Alex, however, delighted at finally having him at her command decided to try the dildo on him herself. With Bess' help she turned him over and exposed his ass to the room. As she entered him without any feminine subtlety it was just too much and after the first few strokes he fainted from the pain.

He came to on the carpet in front of the living room sofa lying on his back, his legs spread wide. His mistresses were chatting as if nothing had happened, some half-dressed, the rest showing sexy lingerie. Bess was still totally naked, except for her boots, while Alex, with her perky tits towering above him, had rested one foot on his genitals, like a huntress over her prey, eager to continue with the dildo.

As soon as he was revived they gathered around him showing some concern, which soon evaporated into giggles and taunts. He was lifted up and made to stand, his wife taking charge. To Alex's dismay, his ass hole was declared out of bounds and so it was his nipples that were next in line for some serious attention.

Maryah carefully placed rubber-coated clothespins on the edge of each nipple and, when secure, linked the two with a wire clothes' hanger. She then proceeded to hang weights from the wire increasing the strain on his overstretched aureolas and nipples. Then, when she thought he could take no more, she moved back and started the music on the stereo, a classic 80s disco beat.

He was told that he had until the end of the song to force the clothespins to drop from his breasts, or suffer the same again and again. With his hands tied, all he could do of course was move like an African dancer exaggerating the up-and-down movement of his breasts in a most unmanly way.

His chest was quite shiny from sweat but the rubber coating of the pins slid only gradually to the very edge of each nipple. Needless to say, this also increased the pain to an unprecedented degree that gradually paralyzed his legs. Every time he stopped moving, however, the women took turns to remind him of his predicament. Three of them had taken a whip each and were striking hard whatever they could target.

A new player, Diana, was whipping his crotch with the thongs, while another newcomer, Nephe, struck at his ass and back with the paddle. Bess, of course, had decided to be his main tormentor for the evening and she struck frequently and surely his breasts and belly with the horse whip. In a way, although her strokes were causing the most damage, she was also helping the clothespins to become undone.

Then, just before the song ended, the left clothespin slid free and the wire hanger, hanging only from one nipple, emptied the weights onto the floor. He was left with the right clothespin attached to the very edge of his right nipple which caused excruciating pain, but he was still relieved at having the weights dropped. However, he was then informed that he had failed in his appointed task.

His wife moved forward intent on re-attaching the clothespins, but he, unable to take any more, rebelled. He begged for this torture to end and Maryah appeared skeptical for a moment. Before she had had time to decide, however, Bess took over once again and, grabbing the clothespins, re-attached them to his throbbing nipples.

She smiled with malice at him and proceeded to make his torture really worthwhile by twisting the clothespins as far as they would go. He thought his nipples would be torn off, but then she suddenly detached the instruments of torture and left him gasping for air from the incredible pain. Then, just as the pain began to subside, she started whipping his breasts hard with her favourite horsewhip. She was really enjoying her revenge.

Maryah must have decided that he had had enough moving in front of him and announcing that having spoken without permission he would have to choose his next punishment. Knowing his limited but effective talent, she offered him the choice of licking all their vaginas to their satisfaction, or taking even more beatings.

He felt relieved, although the task seemed almost impossible for his bruised tongue. He begged to have his hands untied only to better serve them. Maryah, once again, obliged and he felt the pain as blood rushed to his freed extremities.

His wife was first in line and this was quite refreshing as he knew her better than anyone else. The ladies cheered them on and he performed brilliantly. He knew when to press and when to desist and when to change the rhythm. He finished her with his right thumb rubbing her well-lubricated clitoris in a circular motion.

She came with an intense, rising moan that ended in a staccato-like murmur, like a Lazarus rising from the dead. She was drenched and moaned softly in appreciation. The rest of the women literally fought over him and it was the tall and muscular Constance that won him over. She grabbed him roughly, threw him onto his back and sitting on his torso thrust her vagina onto his face.

He loved the position as it facilitated his access to all her sensitive spots and allowed his now freed hands to play with her anus and large breasts. She came within minutes in yet another gush and with a scream that proved his expertise in this field.

It was by now obvious that the whole show of unrestrained sexual violence had aroused even the most inhibited of the women and this proved a great help. One-by-one they came and sat on him while the others fondled his genitals and squeezed and played around without causing too much discomfort.

He loved the wonderful menu of different aromas and the different tastes of their lubrication. This was his finest hour. He gave all seven at least one orgasm with Bess taking her turn last. Somehow, she had completely changed from their earlier encounter as if his suffering at her cruel hands had given rise to a new equilibrium between them. She was very gentle in her thrusts and using her vagina as a gag suffocated him only just enough to heighten his arousal. Finally, shewing away the other women, she grabbed his erect penis and finished him off even before she came. Then she gave him her fingers to lick clean and kissed him passionately. Even his wife realized that something exceptional was going on when she saw an unprecedented new erection rise under her friend's bottom. She told Bess that enough was enough for the day depriving him of yet another orgasm.

He showered and wore a bath robe over his painful body before rejoining his mistresses. Being naked underneath, gave them full access to any part of his body they wanted but their attitude had changed and they resorted to their friendly, social behaviour, albeit with a twist: he had suddenly become their close friend as only women friends can be. They fondled him and kissed him tenderly and made him feel like a king rather than their toy slave. Seeing him as their helpless sex object had made them appreciate him more than any lifeless dildo.

PUG60
PUG60
8 Followers
12