Wedding Anniversary Party

Story Info
Couple enjoys a party to remember.
967 words
3.51
92.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assbr
assbr
10 Followers

My wife Wendy and I have been married for about 20 years, and have done threesome and foursomes but nothing like this.

One of our friends called us up to ask if we wanted to attend a 15 wedding anniversary party. There was no question about it we would attend, after all these were our friends. "At what time and what do you want us to bring to this party." My wife asks.

"It's this Saturday at about 3:00p.m. and you just bring yourself and of course this is BYOB."

Saturday at about 3:15 we leave to go to this party, you know woman they are always late I have been ready for about an hour sitting on the couch. We arrive at the party and Linda greets at the door, "hi I'm happy you came, please put your car keys in this bowl."

"Why should I put my keys in this bowl?" I and Linda

"So I that I can stop you for driving drunk."

The party went as all party does drinking, chatting and cake. At about 10:00 p.m. a girl in a drunken state that I don't know, jumps into the pool fully dressed then gets naked seeing that most of the women got naked and jumped into the pool or the spa. It was a nice time about 12 people naked swimming naked. A couple of hours someone got out of the pool and we all followed and went into the house after all this is august in Montreal it get cold at night.

We all wrapped a beach towel around our bodies and walked into the house to get warm.

The swimming took the edge off and we were all on our way to being sober. Linda the hostess of the party says out loud "it's time to play a game".

She walks to the bowl with all the keys in and says "If I pull your keys out of the bowl the couple must take off their towels and go around and kiss everyone in the room, do you all agree."

You could here a timid YES for everyone. -- then Linda says "O.K. now let me be more precise. Woman must kiss all the men's pricks and the men must lick all the woman's twats."

The room became silent and you could fell the tension in the room as Linda puts her hand in the bowl grabs a set of keys and says "whose keys are these?"

The room was silent then Preston, Linda's husband says "Those are our keys."

Linda looks at the keys and laughs she lets the towel fall and so does her husband.

"O.K. lets make this easy woman on one side and men on the other."

Linda started walking towards the couch where all the men were sitting got on her knees in front of the guy sitting next to me open he's towel grab his prick and put it directly into her mouth see this made me very hard and I open my towel so that when she will move over to me it would be ready for her. I look up to see that Preston had his head between my wife's legs and by the look on her face he was giving good head. This went on till everyone got the chance to get and give a blow or a lick.

Once that this was done Linda took out a pack of cards. I think to myself "we can not play strip poker we are all in a state of naked. Then Linda takes out 12 cards 1 to 6 in two suites mixes them and gives the pack to the first guy and girl sitting and instructs them to take on not to look at it and pass on the pack. When this is done she and her husband grab the pack tells us to stand and to look at the card. "The girl and guy with the card number one must sit first on the couch facing each other and so on."

We all do as we are told be are all wondering what was going too happened. She then takes out two cards and shows you that she took out a king and a queen. "I will give this to the Girl if she shows a king she must blow the guy in front of her if it's a queen the guy in front of her will lick her pussy; we will all pick the card with our eyes close. When everyone knows I will ring the bell and we all do what we are suppose to. "

I notice that my wife is sitting in front of Preston and she is holding a Queen and the girl that jumped into the pool is sitting in front of me with a king. The bell rings and everyone goes to there business I have this girl that I don't know munching on my prick and by the fell of it she has done this many times and loves the feeling of a penis in her mouth this girl could deep throat like I have never seen within minutes the room fills with moans I look at my wife to make sure she is being served to her delight As my eyes catches hers she goes into a moaning fit and cums Preston gets up tells Wendy to turn and starts to fuck her doggy style. I then explode my load in the girl mouth, I then stupidly and her name by she never told me it was maybe for the best.

The rest of the night and into the morning was an amazing orgy. I guess this was not a wedding anniversary party but a reason to have a swingers party.

assbr
assbr
10 Followers