Wedding Bells

Story Info
A bride has second thoughts before her wedding.
813 words
3.95
50k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers

Erin woke up early in the comfortable hotel bed. It was a big day, after all- she was getting married. Her fiance, Tom, was likely still asleep, knowing him, though he would probably be at the church by noon. His sister, Brianna, would be coming over to help her get ready. She got up and ordered room service, and then got in the shower.

Brianna knocked on the door as she was finishing. Erin quickly wrapped a towel around herself and opened it for her.

"Hey, girl! You ready for your big day?" Brianna said as she was coming in.

"Um, yeah, I guess..." Erin said in reply.

"You're so lucky, getting to go to Hawaii. I wish I was."

"Yeah, it should be fun."

"Good, good. How about you get your underwear on while I get your dress?"

"Oh, ok." Erin put on a pair of white lace panties, while Brianna pulled her long white dress out from the closet. She was going to make a beautiful bride- she was a tall, leggy redhead with tiny green eyes. Her arms, body, and legs were slender. Brianna, on the other hand, resembled her brother more- they both had charcoal hair, narrow lips, and strong jaws. Her breasts probably wouldn't win the most massive award, but she didn't really mind.

"Alright, let me put on your dress." Erin let her help with it as she stood still. She sat back down on the bed to let Brianna do her makeup.

"It's funny, you two will probably be having sex in this room tonight, while I'll be driving home with only the classic rock station to keep me company." Brianna chuckled to herself while she was working.

"Do you have anyone special right now, Brianna?" asked Erin.

"Not at the moment, no. I don't know if you know this, but I'm lesbian."

"Oh, that's cool," Erin was fine with this, but she wasn't a lesbian... she didn't think so, anyway. "Can I, uh, help you get ready?"

"Why, of course!" Brianna pulled out her light blue dress and laid it out on the bed. Smiling, she took off her shirt, and then her shorts. Erin started to get a strange feeling, the same she had in the locker rooms back in school, but she would probably be able to put it away, eventually. Brianna looked simply enticing in the full body mirror, though.

"Well come on, this room is no desert, now." Brianna said. Erin came over empty-handed, and almost impulsively started to undo her bra. Brianna laughed and told her to keep going. As her nipples were revealed, Erin's own started to harden. She slowly moved down to her boyshorts and removed them as well.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it! Some of us can tell, it's true." Brianna said, still laughing.

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"No, darling, it's fine, really! You know... if you're up to it... it's been a while for me..."

"Really?"

"Yeah... I'll help you get your stuff off."

She did and the two jumped into bed together. They started kissing, Erin eventually sticking her tongue into Brianna's mouth. She ran her hand over her tits, which by now were as hard as her own. Her hand continued to move down...

"Oh, yes, yes..."

Erin was playing with Brianna's pussy with her red-polished nail. Slowly but surely, her entire finger went into it. Brianna moaned as her juices went all over Erin's finger. She pulled it back out and slowly slid it into her mouth.

"Ooh, you taste so good..." Erin purred.

"I've heard... Stay right there..." Brianna bent over and ran over her womanhood with her face. Erin spread her legs out and Brianna started going at it with her long, pink tongue. Erin had never felt pleasure like this before. She felt lucky to have a girl like Brianna fucking her. She didn't want her orgasm to happen too quickly, but eventually she could resist no longer and came loudly.

"You taste very good as well, baby!" Brianna let her know.

They fucked for just a little while longer, each having one or two more orgasms. Eventually, the two realized that they were very late for the wedding, but they quickly called to let everyone know that it was canceled. Tom was not happy, of course, but everyone else was fine with it, Erin's family being happy she was finally sharing what they already knew. That night, Brianna joined Erin on the plane to Hawaii. They slept with one another every night.

One year later, Erin and Brianna were married. They woke up in the same hotel room where they had first discovered each other. They got each other ready, of course wanting to fuck, but they got past the temptation. Their wedding was lovely, and they had sex together as soon as they got into bed.

LadyDaisy
LadyDaisy
157 Followers