Wedding Bondage Ch. 03

Story Info
Cecily arrives and they dress me as a Bridesmaid.
2k words
4.12
54.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,519 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan December 2009

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

*************************************************

One night I had been tied to the bed and straddled by my wife when she was wearing her voluminous wedding dress.

The next night she had dressed me in that dress. Jane had tied me to the end of our bed, gagged and blindfolded. I was worried about how much her friend Cecily knew about my bondage. Cecily had lent Jane some of the bondage items.

Later that morning the phone rang. Jane answered it in the living room.

"That was Cecily. She's coming round to see us with a message from Chloe."

"Message from Chloe? I would have thought she was too busy to send messages."

"I thought so too. Cecily made a mystery of it. She wouldn't tell me over the phone. She wants to talk to both of us."

"Both of us?" Now I was really puzzled. I hardly knew Cecily except as one of Jane's friends.

"That's what she said, Ian. She is on her way. We had better get dressed."

Jane looked pointedly at me. I was wearing boxer shorts and nothing else. I looked at her. She was wearing translucent panties and a satin bra.

"I think you are right. We don't want to shock Cecily by showing what long-married couples wear at home."

"Like wedding dresses on the husband?" Jane teased.

"Shh! We keep quiet about that – please."

"Spoilsport!" Jane retorted, putting her tongue out. I kissed it and her.

When Cecily arrived we were dressed modestly. Jane wore a column dress with side splits to the knee. I was wearing a sports shirt over chinos. I had to help Cecily bring a large suitcase from her car. We sat down in the living room with cups of coffee. Cecily splayed her wide cotton skirt around her.

"I don't know how to start," Cecily said.

We looked at her. She had a message to give us from Chloe. Surely that couldn't be difficult?

"OK. I've thought of a way. Did you know that you were overheard at Chloe and Brian's wedding? In the reception line up?"

Jane and I looked at each other. That conversation? About tying people up?

"You didn't notice but Helen, Chloe's cousin, was right behind you in the line up and followed you afterwards."

That seemed possible. No one notices Helen while Chloe is around. Helen is a nice enough girl, petite and attractive, but a candle to Chloe's flaming fire.

Cecily took a deep breath.

"Helen is one of our group, you know, the ones who are into bondage and submission."

"Is she?" said Jane. "So?"

"She found your conversation interesting and told Chloe about it..."

We looked horrified. We had said some things about Chloe...

"...don't worry. Chloe understands. She agreed with you two. Brian is the one who will be tied up and the submissive partner in the marriage. What Chloe and Helen were interested in was your ideas about wedding and bridesmaids' dresses."

We looked shocked. Cecily laughed at us.

"Come off it," she said. "Don't look like that. When Jane borrowed some interesting items from me, I knew that you two were experimenting. Did you enjoy it?"

Jane giggled. "Yes."

I said nothing. Jane gave me one of those looks.

"Ian?" asked Cecily.

"Some of it," I admitted reluctantly. "But what I might try at home is one thing. I don't like the idea of others, even you, Cecily, knowing about it."

"Too late, Ian," Cecily retorted. "I know. Helen and Chloe have a good idea as well."

"Oh shit!" I said.

Jane and Cecily laughed at me. Jane flung her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

"Never mind, Ian darling, they are our friends. They'll be discreet."

"Maybe, but I'm beginning to worry about Chloe's message. I don't think I am going to like it."

I was right. I didn't like Chloe's message. We had been wrong about the reason for Angela returning her bridesmaid dress. Angela had nowhere to keep it in her small flat. Chloe had decided that she would try it on Brian as Jane and I had discussed. Cecily had brought Angela's dress with her to discuss with us how it could be adapted to trap Brian. She had also brought another bridesmaid's dress in MY size. The idea was that Jane and Cecily should try out the modifications on me. At that point I tried to leave. Jane held me back and hugged me tight. I could have struggled free but I admit it – the idea was exciting.

The worst was yet to come. Chloe wanted to arrange a bridal party in a month's time. She, Jane, Cecily and Helen would bring their partners bound and dressed in wedding or bridesmaids' dresses for a playful evening. Chloe couldn't use her wedding dress. Apart from being, as we had said, the wrong shape, she had hired it and it had been returned.

Cecily explained that Chloe would use Angela's bridesmaid dress on Brian. Jane could use her wedding dress on me. Jane objected. That dress was too valuable to her and complicated to get on and off. SHE didn't object to me being bound and dressed but not in her wedding dress. They overruled my objections as irrelevant. I threatened to leave but they told me that if I tried I would be tied up now. I subsided. Jane is nearly a match for me. Jane and Cecily together would be too much. It would be an undignified struggle but I would lose. Whether or not I lost now, there was no way I would agree to go to that party as a bound bridesmaid. They couldn't make me.

Cecily didn't have a suitable dress for her Trevor. Did we have any suggestions? Jane went up to our attic room and returned with all the bridesmaids' dresses from our wedding. Until this weekend I hadn't known that she'd kept her wedding dress. Now I found that she had four bridesmaids' dresses as well. What else didn't I know?

They spread the dresses out all over the room. Six full-skirted dresses take up a lot of space. Cecily tried to find one to fit her Trevor but none would. They found one that would do for Helen's Andy. Then they turned on me.

"Strip, Ian," Jane ordered.

I demurred. I was able to negotiate the retention of my boxer shorts but stripped everything else off. Jane brought the suitcase from our bedroom. I submitted to the heavy padded bra and soon I was dressed as a shepherdess. I was wearing the three-inch heels again. Without them, the dress splayed over the floor and tripped me up. I found that I could walk in the heels if I was careful while my legs and hands were free and unfettered. That didn't last long. Jane and Cecily tried to tie my hands with the bow of the apron but unsuccessfully. The material was too stiff to take a secure knot. I was able to wriggle my hands out every time. They were annoyed but compromised by using the padded handcuffs behind my back with the apron's bow arranged to cover them.

I could still walk but I was finding it more difficult. Apart from the high heels tipping me forward, the heavy 'breasts' unbalanced me. They ordered me to sit down. Jane buckled the shoe straps together and swung my legs up on to the settee. She pulled the large mobcap over my face. I could still talk and see. Jane and Cecily left me while they argued how to adapt the mobcap. I tried to struggle free. I knew I couldn't undo the handcuffs but I might be able to reach the shoes. I could and unbuckled them while they were sorting through the suitcases for suitable gags and blindfolds. I kicked the shoes off, quietly stood up and tried to escape to the kitchen. Jane caught me and pushed me back to the settee. This time they tied my ankles with a pair of tights. I protested. My protests were stifled with the ball gag.

To my horror, I heard Jane discussing with Cecily how intense she found the experience of giving me oral while confined under a skirt. Cecily asked for a demonstration. Jane burrowed under the skirt even though I was struggling to prevent her. Her lips closed around my erection. Cecily grinned at me as I tried to remain unmoved.

"Sorry, Ian, but I wanted to see," she said quietly. "Now I'm going to show Jane something she hasn't tried."

I couldn't stop her or warn Jane who was busy sucking. Cecily took a pair of pantyhose and wrapped them around the skirt, trapping Jane inside as she knotted them. Cecily fitted the discarded shoes to Jane's thrashing legs and buckled them together. Jane couldn't yell or speak. Her mouth was too full of me.

I was glaring at Cecily. She smiled at me. A mischievous smile that vanished as she settled her skirted rump against my face and leant forward to press Jane's head onto my erection. Underneath her pressure and Jane's ministrations, I could not hold back. I spurted into Jane's mouth. Somehow she managed to swallow it all and as my erection subsided I faintly heard her yelling for Cecily to let her out. My mouth was still full of ball gag and my nose was smothered by Cecily's skirt creased into her crack.

Cecily eased herself forward. I snorted for breath through my nose as I felt the pantyhose being untied around the skirt. Cecily shuffled down my body and trapped Jane, tying her wrists with the pantyhose before dragging a pinioned Jane out from under the shepherdess skirt and petticoats. Jane's protests were suddenly stopped with a mouthful of Cecily's skirt.

"Now, you two," Cecily said, "I am in control. I could put you in any position, perhaps bound in a sixty-nine, and you couldn't stop me."

It was true. Cecily had us at her mercy. Jane was thrashing like a landed fish. The heels of her shoes were digging into the settee but her head was held tight in Cecily's hands. I was struggling ineffectually under Cecily and Jane's combined weight.

"I'll set you free in exchange for an agreement from Ian that he will attend the party bound in a bridesmaid's dress and leashed by Jane. If not..."

Cecily reached over to the side table and grabbed another ball gag. She started to fit it to Jane. Jane's eyes pleaded with me. I nodded furiously.

"You'll accept Chloe's kind invitation, Ian?" Cecily asked.

I nodded again several times.

"You promise?"

I nodded again.

"Then I don't need this."

Cecily threw the ball gag back on the table and let her skirt fall away from Jane's face. Jane gasped for air as Cecily untied the pantyhose and unbuckled the shoes. Jane sat on the settee beside my head and removed the ball gag from my mouth.

"Thank you for agreeing," Jane said. "Cecily was smothering me."

"That's OK," I said. "I'd do anything for you."

"Even go to this party as you have agreed?"

"Yes. If you had really wanted me to, I'd have gone."

"So Cecily and I didn't have to go through this charade to persuade you?"

Jane and Cecily laughed at me. I was annoyed. I'd been set up. I calmed down as they untied me and undressed me. Both of them hugged and kissed me before Jane sat on my knees, resting her head against my shoulder.

I had agreed to go to their party and be humiliated in front of their friends. My only consolation was that some of the other husbands/boyfriends would suffer the same humiliation. I might even enjoy it. Or would I?

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,519 Followers