Wedding Cake

Story Info
Noel consoled her sister who was left at the altar.
5.3k words
4.37
54.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sister lesbian story. It also has a bit of a body hair fetish thing, including armpit licking.

Noel is 28

Dottie is 24

***

"Dottie?" Noel called out softly, cracking open the door to the hotel room they shared after unlocking it with her card key. It was arranged that after the wedding, Noel would retreat to a hotel few miles away with her husband, Trent, while the newlyweds would begin their honeymoon there in the Costa Rican hotel suite. Noel figured a vacation would be icing on top of witnessing the happiest day of her younger sister's life.

"Dottie, are you in here?" Noel stepped in and closed the door behind her, tiptoeing slowly toward the soft sniffling sounds she heard coming from the bathroom. "Dottie," she called out again, softly knocking on the bathroom door, "I'm coming in, okay?"

Noel took a breath before twisting the knob and opening the door slowly, finding her sister sobbing, sitting inside the dry jetted tub, fully dressed in her beautiful white wedding gown. Dottie's eyes were pinkish from all her tears and her puffy cheeks also looked hot and blush red from mixed emotions of anger, betrayal and embarrassment.

"Dot..., I..." Noel paused at the sight of her distraught sister. She decided to keep silent and simply be there for her, not sure what words could comfort her. The tall and slim, dark chocolate-complected sister Noel, in her stylish, feminine bridesmaid's tuxedo and high heels, joined Dottie in the big tub, sitting close beside her. She simply held her hand, rubbing and kissing it occasionally until Dottie's sobs had ceased.

"Well, at least now I won't be divorcee," Dottie finally said, feeling comforted enough by her sister to tell a joke. A good sign.

"Yeah, that's true. You might've dodged a bullet." She paused for a few seconds. "So..., what happened? When you two were whispering, or arguing..., at the altar, what was that about? Like, did he confess he likes dick or something?" she asked, trying not to make her sister cry again but wanting to know.

"He uh..., well, you seen me crying when he was reciting his vows...,"

"Mhm," Noel listened intently.

"Well, I wiped a tear from my eye. And that's when his face just..., changed. He went from looking me in my eyes to looking..., under my arm."

"Uummmm, okay. What does that have to do with why he left?" Noel asked confusedly.

"Well, you know how a while ago, when we first started dating, I was telling you that he hated body hair, but after a while he said he was okay with it? Well, lately, he started to bring it back up again and..., a few days ago I promised I'd shave for him. But with all the running around we were doing for the wedding I just honestly forgot. You know I like to be natural, so that was the last thing on my mind, and-"

"Wait, wait, wait. I know this bitch didn't drop you on your wedding day because of some fuckin' hair!?" Anger was apparent in her voice. She thought maybe there was some other legitimate complication, maybe an emergency that made Donald leave. She had always been the type to try to give him the benefit of the doubt, seeing how in lover Dottie had seemed to be.

"When he stopped his vows he just leaned in and whispered, 'you didn't shave?' It caught me by surprise and I was startled. When I said no, he got mad. Started talking about how selfish I am and how I never think about anyone but myself,-"

"Over some fucking hair, Dot? Hair!?"

"That's what I said, but he wouldn't let it go. He went from my hair, to my refusal to cook every day, to my weight and somehow to how the black woman don't respect the black man and all that other shit, then just..., fuckin' unloaded on me with everything he hated about me. Eventually said I wasn't a woman, just a 'selfish little girl' and he didn't feel like he could marry me anymore. And so, he left..." Dottie's voice cracked and she started to tear up again.

"Listen, Dot, fuck him. Alright. Fuck 'im. You're gorgeous, you make your own money, got degrees, you're smart, funny, and any man, any man would be lucky to have you. He fucked up today. Not you." Noel consoled her sister through her anger.

"I know. It's just..., I wanted it so bad. And I was this close. To lifelong commitment..., happily ever after..., love..., and all that shit," Dottie scoffed.

"Well, you got me for life," Noel said, the sisters looking each other in the eye, smiling at one another. Noel then leaned in to kiss Dottie on the cheek and wrapped herself around her little sister's arm and cuddled into her, resting her head on the cool tan skin of her fleshy shoulder and upper chest. "I'll always be here for you. Always."

The two sat silently, cuddled together in the huge bathtub for a few more minutes, Dottie's eyes finally clear and dry. "Remember that one time..., in your room...?" Noel shyly said, barely audibly.

Noel chuckled at the vagueness. "What time?"

"The day that boy had called me a water buffalo?" Dottie giggled, eliciting the same giggle from her big sis.

"Yeah, I remember that. You were super pissed," Noel laughed, choosing to call it anger rather than utter sadness similar to a few minutes ago.

"Yeah, but do you remember that night?"

"Um..., I don't know. What happened?"

"Remember, you let me sleep in your room and we like..., cuddled and stuff?" Dottie reminded timidly.

"That was that night," she realized.

"Yeah, you consoled me because that boy said I was fat. And you..., kissed me and said I was pretty," Dottie giggled nervously.

"I do remember. I cuddled with you and...," Noel paused, then omitted some details, "and kissed you all that night. I don't even know why I thought to do that, or what I was even doing. I guess I just wanted you to feel better. And having watched too many love movies I thought that was how it's done. We were so dumb," Noel scoffed.

"Yeah, we were," sighed Dottie. "But that was just..., the best day. It's embarrassing to say but..., I started to wonder what it would be like if we got married."

"Wow... Really?" Noel smiled wide with a chuckle in her throat. Dottie laughed shyly with blushing cheeks and nodded.

"When you married Trent you ruined my dream." Dottie's tone was just barely facetious and Noel stared at her to check her facial expression, her own smile turning into a curious gaze. "I mean, we were kids but..., I still do think about it sometimes. Like, why can't sisters..."

Noel's lips spread into the widest smile, her eyes full of love, and laughter. "Oh my God. So, you..., you still...?"

"I-" Dottie hesitated.

"If you want me to kiss you, all you gotta do is ask," Noel jokingly challenged, batting her eyes at her little sister with a silly smile.

"I just...," Dottie sighed, squeezing Noel's hand tight and staring at her sister with a certain longing in her eyes.

Noel's eyes got wider as her smile shrank. Her sister really did want to kiss her. "Oh..., you do."

The bathroom was full of awkward silence as Noel processed the situation and contemplated what to do, still cuddled up with her sister. Its just a kiss, Noel. Dot needs you right now. Be there for her. Be there for her, Noel thought to herself before lifting herself up eye level with her sister. She was so beautiful, even with the tears that had started to flow again, solidifying her in the decision to go in for a kiss. "I love you, Dottie," she said before pursing her lips to her sister's. Dottie's peach-color lips were full, soft, and hot. After about ten lovely seconds, Noel finished the rather tame kiss with a little smack, smiling delightfully as she pulled back, until she saw the desirous look of on Dottie's face.

She wants more, maybe an open mouth kiss? A little tongue? Even more!? Noel knew that she had to give her more or else her heart might crumble apart, and so she gave in and kissed her again, this time more fervently, draping her leg over her sister so that she was partially on top of her. Dottie seemed to be awoken to new life too and began pressing her lips, as well as her curvesome body up against Noel.

They kissed like a couple might at the altar, mouths open, swiveling side to side, full of love, and so passionate. The soft, crisp, smacking sounds echoed in the bathroom, as did light, feminine hums from Dottie who grew more desperate, if not bold in her kisses, beginning to slip her tongue in her older sister's mouth.

Noel recoiled, breaking the kiss with heavy breathing. "Wait, wait-"

"I need it!" Dottie whined a breathy plea that quickly drew her loving sister back in for another sweet kiss. Noel couldn't deny her and before long, their slick, soft tongues were mingling together as they loved each other sincerely. Noel then straddled Dottie, becoming more deliberate to give her sister more of what she desired. Continuing to kiss her like a honeymoon husband, Noel interlocked her fingers with Dottie's and held them tight while beginning to grind her hips on her needy little sister, more out of habit than anything else. Usually if she was in this position, it would be her husband's hard body underneath her, but somehow, topping her soft sister in her white wedding dress felt natural and so surprisingly good.

Noel started to feel a tingling in her lower belly as Dottie must have surely been. She then lifted Dottie's hands behind her head of short, soft and curly hair as she kissed her heatedly, with heavy affection, steadily humping and stimulating herself to a soft, high-pitched moan, getting a little carried away as her love started to flow between her legs. She then let her kisses descend down to her sisters puffy, tear-salted cheeks, then her cuddly soft neck, sucking and nipping at her before going to the skin of her fleshy shoulders and upper chest.

In between switching from right to left, having Dottie's hands pinned behind her, she caught glimpses of her wispy, dark brown armpit hair. She wanted her to know she accepted all of her and to show her how a lover should too. Leaning farther to one side, moving her own very long and wavy hair to the other, Noel held her baby sister's arm up and licked her hairy pit, eliciting big giggles from her, then a long, sensuous moan. Prompted by Dottie's nonverbal but audible approval, she switched and slid her tongue up the other armpit, letting go of the the first arm, which Dottie then used to grope her big sissies skinny, model-like frame.

"Ohhh, that feels so good, Noel. Thank you, thank you so much!"

"You're welcome, baby girl. Happy to make you feel better," Noel said, planting more kisses right above Dottie's ample breasts which were being seductively lifted and squeezed by the corset of her pure white dress.

"I wanna..., mmmmmn, get out of this hard ass tub," Dottie giggled through her moans of passion. With that, Noel gleefully arose and helped sis to her feet, kissing her again before stepping out of the tub, and then took her by the hand and lead her out of the bathroom to the bed. Noel had every intention of simply cuddling with Dottie, kissing, maybe some spooning and light dry humping like that one night when they were young, PG-13 at the most.

What if she expects more?" she briefly ruminated just before she heard four heavy knocks at the door.

Noel paused and turned to Dottie, still holding her hand. "That's dad. You wanna-" Dottie pouted and shook her head. "Ok, I got it." Dottie went to lay on the bed while Noel addressed their worried father.

Noel opened the door to her father's questions of concern. "She in there? Is she ok?"

"She will be. I'm taking care of her. She just needs some time, that's all."

"Well, what should I tell everybody? They all still waitin' downstairs. I cain't turn 'em away after spendin' so much money to come..."

"You're right... shit," Noel thought for a second. "Okay, well..., just tell everybody to go back to uh..., just enjoy the resort for now and we'll still have the reception at seven. That gives me enough time to get her together so hopefully we'll be there too... Has anyone seen Donald?"

"Nope. Trent went up to his room but he wasn't there. I bet he ran his ass back home already."

"Yeah, I hope he did, or else you two might kill him."

Dad chuckled. "That's what I said." He then sighed. "Well tell Dot I love 'er and..., that we'll beat Don's ass whenever we catch him."

"Will do." Noel closed the door and went back to Dottie, who was struggling to reach the middle of her back where the zipper tightened the lace corset of her dress around her upper body.

"A little help? Tried to be undressed when you got back but..." Dottie shrugged.

Noel scoffed. "Undressed, huh? For me?" Her earlier horniness having mostly subsided, it felt a little odd, if not taboo for her sister to want to be undressed specifically for her.

"Yeah, I just wanted to get comfy."

Noel put her reservations to rest and helped her sister out of the tight-topped, poofy-bottomed dress, unzipping her down the back and peeling the corset off her buxom upper body.

Right, no bra, Noel remembered as she exposed her sister's voluptuous, bare back which was lightly bruised pink from the corset's tightness. They both struggled to get the rest of it over her curvy, wide hips and her big, very round booty, and then let it all fall to her high heeled feet. Dottie wore nothing but a little nude thong that her ample ass had all but swallowed up. "Damn, baby sis still got that rump I see," Noel giggled and playfulky spanked her sister on her big, soft bottom, making it bounce and jiggle.

Dottie giggled and twisted to look down at it, hopping up and down on her tippy toes to make it shake like the girls in the videos. They both laughed and Dottie began to climb into bed and lay on her back. Her heavy, 38D breasts wiggled and heaved at all of her many adjusting movements, swaying seductively under her sister's fixed glare. Through the partially sheer panties, her thick, dark bush was visible - Noel found it cute and also rather appealing, sexy even. "You should get more comfortable too, Noel."

Noel shrugged. "This thing is pretty warm for Costa Rica anyway. A little dress would've been nice," she said, removing the small, black jacket and setting it aside.

"Yeah, sorry about that... I wanted to do something a little different for the maid of honor. But it did look dope on you."

"It did. Might even wear it again one day," Noel stated as she undid her bow tie, unfastened her buttons and removed her white top, revealing her plain black, satin 30 A bra. She figured since Dottie was mostly naked it would be odd for her to wear anything less than she was and resolved to cuddle up behind Dottie in a spooning position in a pair of tight slacks, a bra and her heels.

"Mmmn, feels so good," Dottie hummed in delight.

"Yeah," Noel sighed, beginning to feel the familiar tingle between her legs as she absorbed the warmth of her sisters curvaceous body. Her skin was so soft, Noel couldn't help but let her hand roam arms and shoulders and then the side of her thigh, anywhere she felt was relatively safe. Still, her heart sped up a little from her mindfulness of the stirring occuring between her thighs. After settling in on a comfortable position, plastered together with her hand on Dottie's tummy, Noel was able to stable her libido and relax while comforting her baby sister on the worst day of her life.

Noel was enjoying the blissful comfort of cuddling when Dottie began to move her hand on top of her own. She could feel the little clink of her wedding ring tap Dottie's engagement ring as the fingers of their left hands interlocked. Then, Dottie began to slowly move their joined hands up from her tummy closer to her breasts.

"Uh-," Noel shortly gasped.

"I just wanna feel-"

"Its okay," Noel whispered in understanding.

Noel then felt Dottie place her hand on her right breast, immediately noting the firmness of her jutting nipple and the small, metal wand that pierced it on her palm as Dottie used her hand to knead one of her ample tits. Noel started to squeeze the cushiony flesh herself after a while, desiring to give her sister what she wanted. After all, they're just breasts, and it's just a rub, even if it does turn me on a little, her conscience whispered.

She wasn't the only one growing hotter, as evidenced by her sister's big, almost naked booty being ground against her pelvis and her noticeable pantings. Slipping gently toward the allure of incestuous love, Noel ground into her sister's fat booty, trying to get a little bit of the desired stimulation. She spread her legs open and ground harder and even begun to let out cute little moans. Her stout little sister could tell how hot she had become and knew what she wanted and needed, willing and eager to oblige.

Dottie turned onto her other side to face Noel, both hungrily clinging to one another with legs immediately interlocking, hands flying all over the other's gorgeously contrasting skin. Their mouths met again in a melting pot of liquid passion mixed with raw sexual need, both having unintentionally abstained from sex due to wedding preparations. Maybe that was the reason they lost control. Or maybe it was Dottie's heartbreak and her sister's willingness to do whatever it took to mend it back. Whatever the reason, the sisters felt like they had the whole world to themselves as Dottie began fidgeting with the clasp and button of Noel's dress pants.

She welcomed her sister's attempts to undress her, sliding backward a bit to give her busy fingers room to work. With a little slight of hand Noel's pants were loose and open, showing her pale purple, low cut panties just covering her womanly mound. Dottie slipped her hands down her big sister's panties past her sexy, clean shaven skin, finding her slit scorching hot and soaking wet.

"Unnngh!" A guttural groan escaped Noel at the taboo titillating sensation, so wrong but so, so right! "Damn, that feels so good!" she whined and opened her legs up as Dottie massaged gently along her slimy wet slit, just inside the pink of her inner lips.

Dottie kissed her a couple more times, whispering into her mouth in between. "I love you so much, Noel. You saved me today, you're saving me right now," Dottie cooed as she treated her sister with her sweet fingers, Noel groping away at her curvy sides, her full, weighty breasts and voluptuous round ass. "You don't know how much I needed this..., how I hoped for this day for so long, I thought it would never come."

Noel half moaned at her sister's heartfelt sentiment, somehow made infinitely more meaningful by her hands inside of her intimacy. "You will always be my heart, babygirl..., Mmm..., as long as I'm living I will always there for you. I love you more than anything in this world, Dot. Whatever you need, nnnmmmnnn..., I'll do it..., fuck!" Noel could hardly speak she was so drowning in sweet sensations.

"I need your hands touching my Princess! Right now!" Dottie proclaimed, frustrated to be so turned on without her hot pinkness being fucked or at least fondled. Noel didn't hesitate. She rolled on top of Dottie whose fingers never stopped massaging her inner pussy lips. Noel plunged her hands into her fair skinned little sister's panties, taking a few moments to tease her by playing in her patch of soft pubic hair. Dottie moaned out a long whine to let her sister know how badly she needed her hungry pussy rubbed.

Noel's hand dipped down in between Dottie's puffy pussy lips, parting them with one finger and pressing it into the drenched heat of her tight inner pinkness. "Mm, snug," Noel smiled a complement, feeling Dottie's pillowy pussy walls squishing her one, slender finger.

Dottie didn't respond, she was at a loss of words from the amazing feeling of her big sister pleasuring her horny hole. All she could do was rock, moan and keep raking her own fingers through the valley of Noel's sweet pussy.

12