Wedding Day

Story Info
Wedding day taken by force.
2k words
3.82
252.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTH NOTE –

This is a jerk story no question. Isn’t that what this site is for? I find it funny when others say if your looking for…..then don’t come here. The last thing I need is a long exposition. If your looking for literature you can find better elsewhere. ? If you like please vote. I was looking for a story about a girl in her wedding dress but could not find what I wanted so I wrote it. If the story gets good marks I will flesh out Sarah so to speak. Ha ha.

*

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, Sarah and Tom wanted to get married so they went to wedding classes with a priest and scheduled a day.

It was her wedding day. She was in the church an hour before the service in a side room changing into her white wedding gown. It was a lovely dress. The flowing white garment was a form fitting strapless gown showing off her just a touch of her perfect breasts at the top. She had just put it on and she was looking at herself in the mirror. She began to get just a little wet as she saw how pretty she was, getting excited as she gently stroked the top of her breasts then her nipples beneath the fabric She knew that 18 was too young to get married but she loved Tom and her Religion was important to her despite the wild longings she had in her head. Just then she heard a knock on the door.

It was the priest an older priest about 60 years old but still in good shape. He looked much like Sean Connery. She opened the door. She knew him well from the many marriage counseling sessions she was forced to attend.

"Ahh, you are a lovely site Sarah," he said as he walked into the room locking the door behind him. He took her arm and twirled her around as to see the dress. The dress and her average size breasts looked great with the push up bra accentuating Sarah's tiny frame.

"Do you like my dress?" she said as she gently took his hand. Sarah had always liked this priest and had wanted to impress him. She had noticed that he had locked the door and let it pass but it bothered her somewhere in the back of her mind.

"We have to talk dear," he said as he led her to a couch at the back of the room. She smoothed the back of her skirt and sat down on the couch with a worried look that something was going to ruin her perfect day. "What's wrong father?"

He cleared his throat and looked down at her beautiful face, in perfect condition, make up perfect, eyebrows trimmed, beautiful. "You see dear, this is my church and we have to get some things straight before I feel right about marrying you. I need to make sure that you are going to be a good bride." She did not know what to say.

She sat and watched as he unzipped his black pants and removed a huge cock that immediately began to get hard. He mind went blank. She did not know what to do. Here she was in her wedding gown, on her wedding day and a man (the father no less) was exposing himself to her just before she was to take her vows. "That's a good girl, now SUCK IT!" he growled as he reached out with his left hand and grabbed the back of her head, bunching up her wedding veil. She felt the pressure on the back of her head.

Many times in life does a situation reveal who and what we are. Sarah knew this. She could have yelled, she could have fought the priest who had just taken his cock out and was grabbing at her but she did not. She bent her waist. She put her hands on each of his legs just above the knee and opened her mouth. His strong hands grabbed a handful of her hair and squeezed. It hurt but she liked it.

"That's my whole" She heard him wheeze as she felt her head bob up and down. She tried not to gag as his cock hit the back of her throat. She had never been so turned on in all her life. She felt so sexy being forced by the Priest. He was using her mouth and he was whispering in her ear.

"You think I didn't notice you filthy bitch? You think all those meetings I didn't notice how submissive you are? Fuck I knew I could have you whenever I wanted, I just made the decision to use your whore mouth now because this is what I like." He yanked her head back and spit in her face and stared in her eyes. "You like that Sarah?"

Sarah felt her head jerk back and longed to feel the pressure again on the back of her head. She felt suddenly empty. He jerked her up. Her reply was instinctual, she had not been told what to say or what she should say. She moved her eyes back to his cock and whispered "Please father I love it, MAKE me suck it, MAKE me a whore."

With that She got what she wanted she was treated like a rag doll with all his might he slammed her head back down on his cock. She slid off the couch so that she could be on her knees. She felt him rise as he stood up and slid his hand around the back of her neck. She knew she was being throat fucked.

Sarah used her free hands trying desperately to get to her pussy. She was dripping wet but so many layers of clothes were in the way. The Priest saw what she was trying to do and laughed. "I own you bitch" he pulled his cock out of her mouth and her lips begrudgingly let it go. She strained at his grip to get it back in her mouth, and then she felt a slap on her face, then another. "You're a bad little Catholic Girl aren't you Sarah" he sneered down at her. She looked up to him tears welling in her eyes. "Yes Father I am Bad, Yes Father, Yes Father please don't stop."

"Tell me what you want you bitch in heat, tell me what you want NOW." he demanded.

On her knees with his cock just inches from her face she knew what she wanted. Sarah knew what she HAD to have. It made no sense to her, it didn't have to. She knew she was being taken, she knew she was being used and she LOVED it. She looked up at the Priest, "Bend me over and fuck me in my wedding dress, please" She batted her eyes, Sarah wanted her aching pussy to be filled. The next thing she knew he grabbed her hair and pulled her up standing. Even in her heels she was still 5 inches shorter than him. He was so strong and she so skinny and weak. She knew this man could do anything he wanted. She hoped that he would.

Sarah was pushed face down into the couch and he held her ass high. With his strong hand he pushed her face into the cushion. She could feel him throwing the back of her wedding gown up over her back. She pushed her ass as high up into the air as she could to give him better access. Finally she could feel him rip the last piece of fabric in the way and pull her lace panties down to her ankles forcing her legs closer together than she wanted, but the wonderful feel of the cold air on her burning HOT wet pussy was more than she could stand. "FUCK ME FATHER PLEASE" she screamed, not caring how might hear outside the door, even if any wedding guests were arriving early.

She could feel him bend down and whisper in her ear. "You think this is about you? You really are a stupid whore aren't you? This is about me and what I want and how I want to use your sexy body. I don't give a fuck about your pleasure. Your just wholes to me you dumb bitch and I know you love it, you are going to have to please yourself I'm going to do as I please." As he spoke she just got hotter and hotter. She pushed her ass up as high as it could go. Never had a man taken her this way. Never had a man spoken to her this way. She knew it was how she wanted to be treated.

Her eyes went wide as she felt huge pressure on her ass. He was not going to fuck her wet pussy he was TAKING HER ASS. Many times her fiancé had asked to fuck her ass. Every time she had said "no." Now she had no choice. She could feel her ass expand as he slowly pushed his huge cock into her most intimate place. He was using her and she now had juices flowing down her legs.

"Give up that ass on your wedding day you little slut, yeah that's right I'm taking your ass you little nymph." The Father spoke in her ear. She could only hear herself replying she was so lost in the moment of submission, "OH FATHER, please humiliate me, please spank that ass, do you like my white wedding dress father, do you like using your whore in her wedding dress?" she hissed as her right hand shot up to her clit and rubbed with all her might. He had used her mouth and was now using her ass and the fact that he didn't care about her pleasure only made her that more hot. Sarah knew she would let him do anything and she told him so, "Do whatever the fuck you want," She screamed.

The Priest was now pounding her ass with abandon. Sarah could feel her body being pushed and pulled. Her ass was in blissful pain. It was the sexiest moment in her young life. Her decadent mind wishing she was being videotaped in her white dress getting used like some slut. She could feel him come in her ass. Splitting her as his cum dripped down her round ass. Just then she had her own mind-blowing orgasm and her hands rubbed her clit hard and fast, her hand a blur.

She could feel the priest grab her hips and throw her to the floor. She fell on her hip. Her veil was askew, her white dress a complete mess, and one of the shoulders was torn. She looked up to him as he jerked his cock of its last few drops. He held her face up to his cock and drained his last shot across her nose and just above her eye.

Sarah saw his face as he zipped up his fly and used his right hand to push her the rest of the way down on the floor. Sarah was completely prone. He chuckled as he slid his black dress shoe up to her face and nudged her lips with it.

Sarah used her tongue to lick the side of his shoe.

"Very good Sarah, I'm glad I was right about you, what a whore you are, on your wedding day! I know my words are just getting you hotter because they are true. I am going to leave now and you are going to finish your wedding and when you return from your honeymoon you will set aside two hours for confession on Thursday night. There I will do whatever I want and probably have some friends help me. Is that OK with you little Sarah?" As he asked he put the bottom of his foot gently on top of her check twisting it back and froth so that any dirt and cum would mess up her makeup.

"Yes Father, I will be there. Sarah stammered. She watched as he then walked out and left the door wide open behind him.