Wedding Day

Story Info
Daughter and father share before wedding.
871 words
4.33
270k
131
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wedding day was tomorrow and I was besides myself. My fiance and I were back in the town I grew up in. I had wanted to marry in my hometown and now it was just a day away. All the plans were set and my mother flying around making last minute preparations. My dad was strangely silent. When I was growing up, my dad and I were always close. I could tell him anything and he would give me good advice. I wanted to talk to him alone, but there wasn't much time.

Evening finally came and everyone went off to bed early. It was going to be a hectic day tomorrow. My fiance Mark and I decided to sleep in separate beds. It was just better for all concerned. I tried to sleep, but my mind was spinning. I got up and went out to the kitchen to get something to drink. Maybe that would calm me down. When I got there my dad was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Are you okay Dad?"

"I just couldn't sleep, that's all," he told me.

I stood behind him and rubbed his shoulders. He turned around to face me.

"Tomorrow's the big day, no turning back now," he said to me.

My Dad stood up and took me in his arms. There we both were in our bathrobes. I held onto my Dad tightly. We looked at each other and we had a kiss. I don't know how to explain it. My Dad and I opened our mouths to each other and our tongues met. I know how crazy it sounds, but I needed him. My Dad's hands fumbled with the belt on my robe and he untied it. My robe fell to the floor and then my Dad shed his bathrobe.

There we stood, father and daughter naked in the kitchen. I hated to think if anyone woke up and saw us just then. I felt my Dad reach down and brush his fingers across my mound. I was damp from all this activity.

"I need you Diane," he said to me.

I hated to admit it, I wanted my Dad. I know it was so wrong, but I craved my Dad's love. He pulled his hand away from my pubic area and I felt his now erect cock pushing against me. We were standing near the counter. My Dad lifted me up onto the edge of it. He spread my thighs apart and then he entered me. I had to stop myself from crying out. His cock felt enormous inside me. My husband-to-be Mark was nowhere near as big as my Dad in the cock department.

Daddy started to pump his erect cock into me. I just bit my lip as we did it there on the kitchen counter. His cock was making me wild for him every time he buried his dick into my belly. All I could think of is that I didn't want him to stop. I wanted this to go on for as long as he could last. It was so quiet, all you could hear was skin hitting against skin. I was having all these small orgasms. That was until my Dad gave me his seed.

Dad's body stiffened and I felt this rush of his love cream flooding my body. I used my muscles to get every drop of his love offering. I know how wrong it was, but I needed his cum in my pussy. Dad kept fucking me for the longest time. Maybe ten minutes went by before he got soft. Dad slowly pulled his cock from me. All his juices came spilling out. We held each other momentarily and then we cleaned up our mess and put our robes back on.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and then I went back to bed. I couldn't sleep, of course. All I could think of was my father and I making love in the kitchen. I must have drifted off because the next thing I heard was my mother knocking on the door to wake me. I didn't have much time to reflect that morning. We were soon at the church and there I was, with my dad walking me up the aisle.

I could still feel his seed floating around inside me as I stood with Mark and exchanged our vows. What had I done? I was now married, but all I could think of was my Dad fucking me. At the reception my father and I did the traditional first dance. He held his face close to my ear.

"I want you again Diane, I need my cock buried in your pussy."

I nearly collapsed right there on the dance floor. If I could, I would have fucked Dad at the reception. I knew that I was going to have my Dad as my lover in the future. What would happen with Mark, I had no idea. I had recently gone off the pill. Mark and I were going to try for a baby. My Dad had already beaten Mark to the punch. All I know is that this is going to be one crazy ride.