Wedding Day Bliss

Story Info
Soon-to-be bride gets a special surprise.
2k words
3.73
156.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
964 Followers

"Okay everyone, everybody out! I want 20 minutes alone with best friend before she's taken from me forever!" That's what I heard my best friend Sheri tell everyone in the room.

We were in my room at the hotel where everyone was helping me get dressed for the wedding. I had already been to the salon and my nails were all done, my hair was up and my veil was worked into my blonde tresses. I had on white hose and was wearing a white men's dress shirt so it would be easy to get undressed when it was time to don the wedding dress.

I looked over at Sheri with a quizzical look as the room emptied, but she just met my gaze and continued clearing the room.

She grabbed one of my bridesmaids and pressed her room key into her hand. "I'm in 208 and I've got a buffet set up for everyone. We'll be there in just a bit, but don't wait for us. You guys go ahead and start eating." She pushed the door closed and leaned her back against it and let out a deep sigh.

I stood in the middle of the room looking at her and finally asked, "Do you want to tell me what that was all about?"

"I have something for you," she said with a smile. "I'm not exactly sure how you're going to take it, but I want you to know my heart was in the decision to get this for you."

"I'm sure whatever it is, it will be very special," I told her.

She walked over to the little refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of champagne and two glasses. As she poured the drinks, she looked over her shoulder and replied, "Oh, it's very special. I think it's something you're always going to remember."

She turned and handed me both glasses, each a quarter full of champagne. "Stand right there and don't move," she told me as she reached forward and started unbuttoning my shirt.

I had both hands full so I couldn't stop her. "What the heck are you doing?" I asked her with a nervous smile.

She stared me straight in the eyes as her fingers continued undoing buttons. She leaned closer and whispered into my ears. "This is your last chance. I'm going to give you something you've always wanted." She stepped back and opened the front of the shirt just enough to partially bare my breasts and show that I wasn't wearing panties.

She went down to her knees in front of me.

"Ummm, Sheri," I said looking down at her on her knees as her beautiful green eyes looked up at me. "I don't know what you're thinking, but I'm not...."

She put her finger to her lips and said, "Shhhhh. Just wait."

She reached into her tiny purse that was on the floor and opened it. She pulled out a garter slip. She softly put her left hand on the back of my left calf and then used her right hand to lift my foot up gently. She slowly slid the garter across my foot and ankle, up my calf and to the top of my thigh-high hose. Then she stood up.

She walked to the door that connected the two rooms together and undid the deadbolt. She looked back at me and said, "I've given you twenty minutes. Don't waste it."

Then she pulled the door open. The door to the other room was open and she walked through, leaving me standing alone in the room.

I stood there for a heartbeat or two and then began to move toward the open door.

That's when he walked into the room. Kyle. My old boyfriend. We had dated all through high school and into college. We broke up over some stupid argument and he had transferred to a school in California. My heart skipped a beat. My heart stopped.

"You are so beautiful," he said with a breathless whisper as he stepped into the room.

"Oh Kyle!" I practically cried out as I rushed to him, the champagne glasses dropping to the floor. I ran to him, throwing my arms around him and pushing my face against his hard, muscled chest. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I heard the door to the rooms gently close and click shut. Sheri. Leaving us our privacy.

He looked down at me as I looked up. Our eyes met, and then our lips. We kissed gently and then with urgency. The tips of our tongues danced together and I remembered his taste, his smell, the feel of him as he held me in his arms. It was all so much I thought I would faint.

I broke for air, filling the silence with questions, "How? Who? Did Sheri? Why?"

He shushed me by pressing his lips again to mine. When he finally pulled away, he said, "Sheri called. I couldn't pass up the chance to be with you...one last time."

I was confused. A million thoughts were running through my head. "One last time? What does he mean by that? Oh my gosh! I'm about to be married!"

"Stacey," he whispered and it sounded just like it always had, as if he'd never left. "We only have a short time."

Suddenly it all came to me. What Sheri had done. Why he was here. Was I going to go through with this? On my wedding day?

I was flustered, "How could he do this to me?" I thought to myself. I must have looked confused, my eyes flitting around the room as I tried to think.

He said my name one more time. Softly. Gently. And I knew. I knew he would be the gentleman. He would walk away. Again.

I looked up at him. "Take off your clothes," I practically growled to him as I slipped the shirt off of my body and let it fall to the floor. I stood before him wearing only white hose, a garter slip, and a veil. "Take off your clothes and fuck me!"

"Hurry baby!" I whispered urgently as I reached over and began undoing his pants as pulled his polo over his head. In seconds, I had his pants around his ankles and then was pulling his boxers down his thighs. His tumescent cock bounced upward as the elastic of the boxer waistband freed it. I fell to my knees in front of him, his cock hot in my soft hands.

I slipped the purple-red head of his shaft passed my lips, running my tongue all around it in my mouth. I heard him moan as I looked up at him. Our eyes met. My mouth full of his hard cock, my lips wrapped around the shaft.

He watched me lick and suck his dick for a minute and then pulled me up and pressed me back onto the bed. I pulled him with me as I relaxed onto the mattress, my legs spreading and widening for him. I felt the weight of his body as he collapsed momentarily on top of me before rising up on his elbows. My hands went down to guide him into me.

I whispered urgently, "Put it in me. I want to feel that cock inside of me. Fuck me."

I used my hand to guide his cock to my pussy, slid it in and around the hot wetness that was oozing from me. "Push." I told him and my breath left my body in a whoosh as his entire cock slid deep inside me.

I relished the moment for a few seconds but then began to move my hips, tightening the inner walls of my pussy on his cock as he began to thrust.

"We...don't...have...much time....baby," I told him between each thrust, the movement of his cock pushing the breath from me with each forward hump into me.

His right hand reached over to cup my breast as he held himself up with his left arm. "You're so fucking gorgeous," he said as he continued fucking me.

I could have stayed there forever. On my back. My legs spread wide. My arms around his back, sliding, scratching him, gripping his ass as he pumped his cock in and out of me.

There just wasn't time. It wasn't fair to get a taste of this pleasure and then lose it again, this time forever.

"Oh Kyle. Oh Kyle. Fuck me baby. On my fucking wedding day, fuck me!" I don't know where the words were coming from as I urged him on. This wasn't me. I was a good girl. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me, Kyle!"

His intensity increased as I urged him on. He leaned forward, his chest against my face, just like I remembered it. Kyle was the first guy for me and we had learned our bodies together. He knew exactly what to do to me. When he leaned forward like that, his cock slamming into me, it was pushing against my clit. Every thrust was rubbing against me. I was so close. This was so wild. I could feel his cock thickening, knowing he was close too.

"Ohhhh, Oh. Oh." I moaned and he knew I was close. He started going faster, deeper and suddenly it was happening. My whole body convulsing beneath him. My pussy clenched tight around the shaft of his cock. "Ohhhhhh, ungh, ungh!" I moaned loudly as my body shivered with the pleasure of orgasm.

Then I felt Kyle stiffen on me, in me as he slammed deeply one last time, burying his throbbing cock inside of me. I felt a hot jet of his cum squirt inside of me and then he rapidly pulled out and pressed his hard, steaming cock against my lower belly and I felt the rest of his spasms. His hot seminal fluid exploded from his cock, coating my belly with his juices. Finally he collapsed onto the bed, partly on my body as he struggled to keep his entire weight from crushing me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, locking my ankles, holding us together. I felt his cock softening against my belly, but I continued to hold him tightly.

We might have fallen asleep, we might have passed out for all I know, but the next thing I knew I was hearing a gentle rapping against the connecting room door. Sheri.

We moved as if underwater. Slowly rising from the bed, getting dressed. He brought me a wet towel from the bathroom. Warm. Kyle always thinking of me, taking the time to run the water warm before dampening the towel. He came to me as I was wiping his cum from my stomach.

He took my chin into his hands and guided my lips to his. "I'll always love you, Stacey," he said. Then he turned and went through the connecting door.

Sheri came in. She gave me a quick smile and immediately went to straighten the comforter. She picked up the champagne glasses and blotted up the liquid with another towel.

I stood there in a daze, not knowing what to do. She finally came over to me, took the towel from my hand and finished wiping me down. "Made a bit of a mess on you, didn't he?" she whispered knowingly as she buttoned me back into my shirt. Then she stepped away, tossed the towel in the bathtub and turned back to me.

"Well, Miss Stacey, let's get you ready for your wedding! She helped me into my lacey panties and bra, the ones I chose especially to wear under my bridal gown. Then she wrapped me into a robe and we went down the hall to the buffet Sheri had set up.

An hour later, I was walking down the aisle. In moments I would forever be known as Mrs. Stacey Barton. I looked down the aisle past everyone to where my future husband was standing. I was proud to soon be his wife. I caught the eye of my Maid of Honor and as I returned her smile, Sheri gave me a knowing wink.

tabber
tabber
964 Followers