Wedding Day/Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time slipped by with no meaning. All we had was love for each other. We had no worries, no cares, nothing but our naked bodies to worship and pleasure. We made love for a long while. Being on top, I could control the tempo while looking her in the eyes. She was the most beautiful bride a man could ask for.

She sucked my kisses, spread her legs as wide as possible and pulled at my butt trying to increase the depth of my thrusts. My pelvis slammed against her clit with each inward thrust. We were moaning in pure orgasmic ecstasy. She had several orgasms and I had three before my penis went flaccid. We kissed and cuddled until we both fell into a deep, blissful sleep as we spooned each other. We slept for maybe an hour.

-- HEATHER --

I was lost in his manhood. He was so strong, so manly, and ... so big inside me. I shuddered and gasped as he slid his manhood in and out of me in long, sensuous, loving strokes. I felt so full, so complete. Nick, the man of my dreams, was inside me, giving me pleasure I never imagined possible. I had another orgasm and as I did so, I felt Nick's muscles tighten and then felt a warm flow of his cum as it filled my virgin pussy. I couldn't believe my intense feelings just became more intense as we both climaxed together.

I was in love. I was shaking and quivering with Nick's hard cock inside me. He didn't stop after his orgasm. He continued sliding in and out of my insatiable pussy. I could feel his cum leaking out and running down the crack of my ass. 15 minutes earlier and this would have grossed me out. At this point, it made me hotter and I wanted more. And I got more. Two more times Nicky came inside me, filling me up with his love.

He collapsed on me, panting and shaking. We were sweating and a total mess. I've never seen him more handsome than while lying on top of me, sweat pouring off his face and dripping on me, his throbbing cock losing it's hardness and his sweet cum inside me. I knew this is the man that would always be there for me and I would always know I made the right choice.

After several minutes of catching our breath, kissing and groping, Nick rolled off and cuddled up behind me. He rubbed my entire body and fondled my breasts. We fell into a very sweet sleep.

I woke up feeling his hardness in my butt crack. He was lightly humping me but I could tell he was still asleep. I started rocking back, enjoying his hardness and the moans that were softly emanating from his mouth. I rocked his penis for about five minutes before I felt him stir. He reached out and began stroking my back. As soon as he moved, I rolled over on top of him, grabbed his shaft and guided it in to my hungry pussy. I wanted more of his manly cum in me and I was going to get it.

-- NICK --

I was awakened by her soft moaning sounds and by the feeling of her ass rubbing against my now hard again cock. She rolled on top of me and placed my love at her entrance, slipped my rock hard cock inside her sweet pussy and eased herself down to engulf my entire shaft.

We made sweet love again. I enjoyed her sitting on me. I held her hips giving me leverage to pull her down harder, rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone. She sat up giving me a view and access to her perfect small titties. I loved playing with them as she rode my hardness slowly, up and down, forward and back, grinding on my pelvis to stimulate her clit.

We made love slower and more tender, without all the urgency of our first time. We took our time and enjoyed the sensations of making love as a beautiful married couple. Our union was blessed by God and we were blessed to have found each other.

After we climaxed again, Heather lay on top of me as I held her in my arms. She laid her head on my chest and we again fell into a deep, blissful sleep. This time, we slept the sleep of the contented. When we awakened in the morning, we made love again, and again. We didn't leave the room that day. We loved. We explored. We cherished. We partook. We became one flesh, over and over again. We have been one flesh since.

I am the luckiest man in the world. Over 30 years later and we can still sleep wrapped around each other in blissful contentment. I am blessed beyond measure that I married my best friend, my lover, and my eternal companion.

12