Wedding Gown Teddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Latina
Latina
78 Followers

"Mmmmm!" she softly whispers in my ear again, "I want to RIDE him!"

Her mouth slowly, sensuously withdraws from sweetly, eagerly, contentedly sucking on my cock. She sits up, and she slides across our bed on her knees to reposition herself. I take advantage of her new position to unfasten her lacy white garters, and to slowly, lovingly roll her sheer white stockings all the way down her smooth, dark, sexy legs. I take great care to deliberately touch as MUCH of her exposed skin as I can in the process. Her legs are SO smooth, so sexy to my sight and to my touch, that I simply can't resist stroking both of her legs now.

She now straddles her bare legs over my naked hips. She uses two fingers to hold her pussy lips wide open, as she rocks her pussy lips and her hard little clit back and forth, back and forth, over the entire throbbing length of my rock-hard cock, teasing, not quite letting me enter her yet. As she rocks atop but not yet actually riding ON my cock, I pull down the top of her lacy white teddy, and I tuck her top under the enticing bottom curves of her big, beautiful, round 38C breasts.

With one hand, I encircle her right hip, while my other hand cups her breasts, lightly pinches her nipples, and delicately strokes her lovely, wide, reddish-brown areolas.

She grabs my cock in both hands, and she aligns me under her wide-open, lovely, dripping pussy slit, which has not yet fully calmed-down from my eating her to several massive orgasms. She then SLOWLY sinks her tight, wet pussy down over my hard, throbbing cock. She rests her open palm on my chest to steady herself, as she rides up and down, up and down on my love pole, then gradually gaining speed as she grows more eager and excited with each stroke. As she eagerly rides me now, my hands reach up to cup her bare breasts and to squeeze her lovely, hard nipples. Her wispy and wide-open baby-doll outer wrapping tickles as it sweetly, seductively brushes my ribs and hips.

I sit up, and I sweetly kiss her breasts and I delicately, lovingly suck on her nipples. Between kisses, I rest my head in her delectable cleavage. All this time she doesn't miss a beat in her steady, rhythmic ride up and down my shaft, slowly building momentum toward what is sure to be an amazing crescendo. With each down-stroke of her pussy over my cock, she becomes tighter, wetter, and slicker. Her moans grow steadily louder and more frequent, her intensity building and building and building, like the slow but incessant and insistent build-up in each successive reiteration of the theme during Ravel's "Bolero". As her sexual Bolero approaches its finish, her moans turn to a very loud "Ooooohhhhh!" I feel a veritable RIVER of warm, thick pussy juice streaming down my cock now. Just as her dam bursts all over my cock, my volcanic cock erupts deep inside of her.

We both lie back, my still-throbbing cock remaining deeply-buried in her, as she clenches her pussy muscles tightly around my shaft, clenching and releasing, eagerly squeezing. We are both sore but VERY content, ecstatic, and so VERY much in love with each other.

If I should ever meet the designer of my wife's sexy, wedding-gown styled white teddy and baby-doll outfit, I would have only two words to say, but they would be very sincerely spoken: "Thank you."

Latina
Latina
78 Followers
12