Wedding in Bermuda

Story Info
Whoops.
1.2k words
3.31
31.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chase34
chase34
40 Followers

Ashley and I were finally in a good place after a rough few months and what she describes as an astronomical amount of oral sex with loads upon loads of sperm in her belly. Ashley did every thing she could to try and make up the events of last summer to me but I already forgiven her.

We needed a vacation after the events of that summer so when Ashley's cousin decided to have a spur of the moment destination wedding in Bermuda and my parents offered to watch the children for a few days we decided to take advantage and fly down. Another cousin of hers wanted to come as well with her husband but they had fallen on hard times. We offered to let them crash with us and booked a room with two queen size beds.

Amy and Steve were pretty great so we didn't mind helping them out as money was not an issue for us and they struggled living pay check to pay check. Amy was your typical cute girl, she wore glasses had medium length blonde hair and a beautiful smile. She was smaller in the chest department then Ashley but they looked perky and for a girl no taller than five feet I found her very attractive. Steve was about forty pounds heavier than me and in great shape as he used to compete in amateur body building competitions.

Amy and Steve were about ten years younger than us, recently married and had only been together about a year, They seemed great together and were still all over each other in the honey moon phase. The first night in the hotel was awkward, we all kind of all tiptoed around each other and went to bed. I woke around three in the morning an stumbled to the bathroom, when I came out I could see the sheets moving slightly and realized she was going down on him. It felt a little strange but made me hard as a rock. I rolled into bed and started rubbing my cock on my wife. Ashley rolled over, told me no it was weird with them in the room and spun away.

The next morning after showering Ashley was walking around the room in a very skimpy tank top and the shortest shorts I have ever seen on her. Amy was still sleeping and I had to take a phone conference for work so Ashley and Steve decided to head to the gym for a workout.

After my conference I went back to the room to find Amy sitting there in her bra and underwear, Steve in just boxer briefs with his huge cock bulging for all to see and Ashley in a tiny pink bikini. Ashley informed me that the three of them were headed to the beach and asked me to join. I told Ashley I was going to get a workout in, shower and would meet them there later. When I got there a few hours later I was shocked to find out it was a topless beach. Ashley was sitting there just holding a conversation with Steve while Amy sun bathed and I could see his eyes glued to my wife's chest.

We spent a few hours on the beach and every time I looked at Steve I could him staring at Ashley. Don't get me wrong I took a few glances at Amy but did my best to conceal my looks. I was surprised that he was very playful an flirty with me wife, I chalked it up to afternoon beers an soon we went back to the hotel to shower and get ready for the wedding.

The wedding was a beautiful event on the beach, copious amounts of booze were consumed as we ate, drank and partied until well after midnight. The four of us stumbled back to our room as we were all drunk and tired. I jumped right into bed an turned the TV on.

The girls went into the bathroom to clean up and get ready for bed and Steve followed them right in. A few minutes went by and all three came out, Steve was in just his briefs again, Amy was in a long T-shirt and Ashley was in panties and a bra. We had a few more drinks before passing out.

I woke up a little while later, rolled out of bed and to the bathroom. Steve was coming out at the same time and was as drunk as I was. We bumped into each other and he mumbled something to me that I didn't understand so I just grunted back.

I was in the bathroom for several minutes drinking water and trying to sober up. I came out and stumbled around before I fell into bed. As I got under the covers I could hear moaning and shuffling coming from the other bed. It was loud and with the sliver of moonlight coming through the shades I could see Steve's boxer briefs on the floor.

The moaning was getting more intense and I was trying to get a peek at the action. Soon I could see Steve was getting one hell of a blow job as the sheets were bobbing up and down and he was giving directions on what she should be doing with her tongue.

I was hard as a rock and thankfully felt a hand slide into my boxers and start jerking me off. Before I knew it my cock was in the back of my wife's mouth as she was taking me deep like a pro. The blow job wasn't as smooth as normal which I chalked up to her being drunk. Thankfully she swallowed the whole load and drained me completely.

I was happy that I got a nice a blow job and finished quickly, all I wanted to do was pass out but instead I reached into my wives panties and started to play with her pussy. There was no response so I assumed she passed out after as I could hear her breathing deeply.

I rolled back over to check on the other bed as the moaning was still hot and heavy. I could hear his cock slamming in an out of her as she moaned and seemed to be enjoying the pounding. I could make out their bodies as he seemed to be banging her in a missionary position then flipping her around to a face down position. He was grinding his body on top of her and looked like he was pulling her hair and holding her head tightly.

After a few minutes in that position I watched as he scooted to the top of the bed and she climbed on top of him grabbing the head board. I listened as they grunted in unison and she slammed her hips into him. I could see her leaning down and kissing him deeply before i heard him loudly proclaiming that he was about to cum.

Her body picked up speed, the bed creaked and he moaned, she grunted any finally after a what seemed like an eternity he let out a loud moan. She slowed to a gentle rocking motion then I heard him telling her to lick his cock clean.

I thought to myself, no fucking way! that lucky bastard Ashley would never do that for me. Surely enough without hesitation I saw her slide down between his legs and listened to hot licking noises. Eventually the noises stopped in their bed and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later and rolled over looked at the other bed and saw a topless Ashley lying on her back with Steve's hand on her tits.

chase34
chase34
40 Followers