Wedding Night

Story Info
A flustered newlywed couple enjoy their first night together.
1.3k words
3.68
41.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amela
Amela
11 Followers

"H-How do you want me to do this, exactly?" Jared angled himself strangely at the end of their hotel bed.

"Well, how am I supposed to know? You're the one with the thingy that goes inside." Madeline adjusted herself awkwardly, trying to work her Reem Acra gown into position. She wanted a lavish ballroom gown, and that's what she got. Although on the expensive side, the gown, composing of a silk satin strapless top with a beaded tank overlay and a full tulle skirt, accentuated the ideal points for Madeline's body. A built in bra also did the trick of adding a generous amount of cleavage (considering her breasts only filled a B cup bra).

"Why do you want to do this in your wedding dress? What if it gets ripped? Or stained?" Jared had already discarded his black tuxedo jacket and crisp white shirt that was beginning to show signs of sweat stains. He hadn't been wearing a tie. "If it gets ripped, we'll just re-sew it, no prob." Madeline flopped onto her back and pulled Jared down with her. He smiled above her but couldn't get a good stable position amongst the fluff of the wedding dress. He fidgeted and tugged at the loud fabric, trying to pull it up, or to the side, or down, or just...off! Madeline giggled and decided it was wiser to remain still.

"Damn it, Maddy. Please, just take it off." His grey eyes, displaying mild anger and want, peeked at her from behind the intense fabric.

"I already told you, no. Now quit it and figure out a position we can do this in." She threw a beginners Karma Sutra book at his bare chest. The cover held on his chest for a few moments before dropping into his hands.

"You know, if I didn't shave my chest, this probably would've remained where you threw it." He waved the book at her and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, but if you didn't shave your chest, then how would I determine you from the apes in the jungle?" She teased. He growled at her from the end of the bed. "Besides, Jared, I have to shave special places, too." Madeline tucked her skirt between her legs and wiggled at him while nibbling on her crimson painted bottom lip. He growled again and turned away from her antagonistic teases.

"When you're done mocking me..." Jared tapped a page of the book and held the picture over his left shoulder for Madeline to see. He heard her ruffles of fabric shuffle behind him as she positioned herself about his shoulder. He listened to her breathing for a couple minutes then more shuffling ensued. "Well?" He turned his head slightly.

"Don't look!"

"Why not?"

"Because I said so." Jared sighed and obediently kept his body facing away from her. A minute or two passed before the sounds ceased. "Okay, Jared, you can look now." Her voice was muffled by something.

"Are you sure?" He tossed the book onto the floor and waited for her response.

"Y-Yes, I'm sure. Just, hurry up." Jared about-faced slowly, not quite sure of what to expect. He could hear her breathing rapidly, but couldn't understand why it sounded so strange.

Then he found out.

Presented before him was the delicate, white, lacy bordered panty-clad bum of his new wife. A cherry-red blush swept over Jared's cheeks as he flinched back and covered his mouth from surprise. An exhilaration of sexual anticipation rushed through his form and excited the loins of his lower member.

"What-What the..." He tried to regain a decent sense of the world around him while his eyes remained transfixed on the tan bottom exposed from the tundra of seemingly inescapable fabric.

Madeline's head appeared from under the skirt and she looked back at Jared, worry written all over her face. "Jared, is there something wrong? I thought this was the position you showed me."

Jared took a deep breath and let it out roughly. It sounded as if he was going to say something but the words stuck in his throat. He coughed once and regained a tiny bit of composure. "No, really, this is good. You did it very perfectly." Jared situated into his part of the position and tenderly put his hands on her curved hips. Madeline's thighs pushed together, allowing limited access. Her legs aren't athletically built, which means her thighs touch completely, with almost no gap near her crotch. However, even though they're not toned, Jared took pleasure at how full and comfortable he felt during their previous cuddles.

"Are you sure you want your first time like this, Madeline?" He pressed his polyester trousers to her raised behind and she tensed as shivers rattled her body.

"Yes. If I didn't want to be like this, I wouldn't have put myself in this position."

"Well, if you're sure..." Jared looked between their bodies and began pulling the zipper downwards. Even though Madeline had buried her head back into the dress from embarrassment, Jared couldn't help the punishing heat that overcame his cheeks as his penis jumped from its confines. Madeline shrieked as she felt the head of Jared's manhood suddenly touch her clad entrance.

"Is that what I think it is, Jared?" She fidgeted, her body unconsciously migrating its movements in ways that begged for more contact.

"Y-Yes, I think so." He couldn't believe he was about to enter himself into a whole new world of 'manliness'. "But it's okay, Maddy, I am going to be very gentle. I promise." Jared took hold of the top of her underwear and pulled down. "Maddy, raise your right knee." She did as told and Jared removed the panties from that side. "Okay, now your left." Again, he pulled the undergarment over her knee. Once removed from her legs, he held her size eight panties to the ceiling and admired his accomplishment. The light shined through the fabric and highlighted the fragranced section of where her crotch was just touching.

"Jared?" Her voice brought Jared back to reality.

"Yes, I'm still here. Sorry." He very gently put her panties on a side table and returned to the more important task at hand. "I'm...I'm going to start now, Maddy." He saw the front of the dress bob with nod of approval.

With an audible gulp, Jared took hold of his penis and positioned the head at Madeline's opening. Her juices slicked over the head and proceeded to coat more of his length. Jared trembled and almost reached the pinnacle of orgasm right then and there. He shook his head and concentrated.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Jared eased his length into her vaginal canal. The two whimpered together as all six inches of his penis became engulfed.

"Maddy...I'm so sorry." The apology caught her by surprise and Madeline lifted her head to see what was going on. Before anything could be done, Jared's body tensed and his manhood expanded within her canal, sending light shivers of pleasure along Madeline's spine, and a rush of sperm shot into her fault, coating her insides with warmth.

Jared buckled over and panted against her back. Sweat coated his entire body, even the parts that remained covered by his suit trousers. His penis slipped out of Madeline as he fell to the side, landing on the padded down comforter of the hotel bed. Maddy pivoted to her side and blinked down at Jared, puzzled by what just happened.

"Are you alright?" She rubbed her left hand along his chest, beads of sweat soaked up by her smooth palm.

Jared moistened his lips and nodded. "Yes. Yes, Madeline, I am better than okay." He grabbed the back of her neck and brought her lips to his for a triumphant kiss. She pulled back slightly and locked her emerald eyes with his grey ones.

"Did we just have sex?" She asked with an awkward tilt of her head.

Amela
Amela
11 Followers