Wedding Night

Story Info
Romantic story about a BDSM couple.
755 words
3.91
23.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl yawned and rolled over in bed, where the sheets where cool against her bare skin, and away from that furnace she called her husband, her Dom and her God. Usually she loved how warm he was, but in August it seemed like she couldn't sleep even one night without sweating, even under the thin sheet he insisted was the only thing they needed to keep warm despite her claims that she liked the feel of a comforter and blankets. Sighing softly, she moved the curly brown hair out of her face and looked at his magnificent body, the strong shoulders and biceps, the curve of his back, the tattoos on his back, calve and forearms. Shivering with a mixture of lust and happiness, she stretched and stood up, her thighs sore from her first night sleeping in his bed, it seemed like all the pent up sexual tension he felt for the two years that they'd been sneaking around and making love only once a week had been released their wedding night. Her firm round buttocks, that were streaked with red from the whipping he'd given her after jokingly refusing him, swayed softly with her hips as she made her way to the kitchen. Looking in the mirror she saw her neck was stained with wine colored bruises and was sore from his hand being wrapped around it, her thighs shivered as she remembered, allowing him to choke her made her feel so secure, like she was willingly putting her life in his hands, it felt like she could trust him with everything. Her hands trembled as she got a glass of water, she had rope burn all around her wrists and ankles, but she didn't care, it was him, all him, he was the one that set her blood on fire.

Smiling softly she crept back into the room and loudly shut the door and stretched, positioning her arms above her head and leaning against the door, accentuating her large breasts and slim waist. His eyes watched her, dreamily and he smiled and propped himself up on his elbows and watches as she gently swayed her hips on her way to him and crawled across the bed, kissing his calves, slowly up to his thighs, up to the throbbing member that told her all she needed to know about how much he wanted her. Soft rose colored lips kissed his shaft, teeth gently biting down, her tongue slowly licking him from base to tip then sucking on the head. Soft moans escaped his lips as he fell back against the silky sheets and shivered. She slowly brought her breasts up and worked them around his enormous cock, his hips gently thrusting from time to time. Slowly she pulled away, the heart-shaped metal tag on her collar that read Princess clanged against the D-ring, creating a soft chiming sound as she crawled on top of him, her lips searching for his nipples then softly sucking then biting them and pulling the metal rings. Then, without any apprehension or shyness, she straddled him and rubbed her soft wet pussy against his cock and gently moves it into her, sighing and moaning. His hands clamped down over her hips and pulled her down onto him then up again, moving him in and out of her, her soft folds massaging his cock. Leaning her head back and arching her back she let's out a sensuous moan and bites her bottom lip as she bounces up and down on him and moves her hips in a circular motion. Reaching back with a hand and forward with another, she reaches between his legs and gently rubs his balls, feeling the silky skin between her fingers and moving her fingers in circular motions, then, she moves her other hand to her clit, softly rubbing it, her thighs trembling and her thrusts becoming uneven and wild as she verges on climax. All night he'd came on her belly, her back, her ass, her thighs and in her mouth, but now, as she grabbed him by the hair and nibbled his earlobe, she told him to come inside of her, and with a few more hard thrusts, he did, just as she climaxed.

She collapsed beside him and kissed his neck softly and smiles as she wrapped her arms around him. She's made love to him many times, but never like this, never able to call him her husband, the feeling was wonderful, as was the thirteen hour sleep that followed.