Wedding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That broke the tightly-wound sexual tension a little, the boys laughing and cracking wise about Henry's Lewinski while Marie stood, winked at me, and went to sit on the couch between Mark and Richard. After a couple more wisecracks Richard poked her lightly with an elbow.

"I know we're not gettingthat." he said, "but is some more dancing in the cards?"

"Sure," she laughed. "But give me a minute. I'm almost high, I need to come down a little."

"You really like to do that?"

"Ohhellyes. I love it. Didn't it look like it?"

Whatever answer he gave was lost to me as Rachel came over for a drink. I turned on the charm for a couple minutes, reassuring her that this didn't make her a whore or even a slut, that if you're very lucky you'll have a few nights in your life where the right combination of cool people and great mood and the alignment of the stars or whatever combine to create a moment like we were having. And that thirty years down the line she'd be glad she'd stayed, glad she'd given Henry the thrill, and glad she had the trump card in dirty stories when her girlfriends got to talking. She was laughing and responding to my flirting when I saw Marie, who'd gotten up and started shaking her ass again, let herself be pulled down to dance in Mark's lap on the couch.

And this one wasn't so much a lap dance as it was foreplay. Her arms slid around his neck, forearms on his shoulders, and she was basically grinding her hips on his lap while he touched her body. No real dancing to it, a point emphasized by the fact that the music had been turned low enough so as to just be providing atmosphere. Hot as hell, though, and they had every eye in the house on them, including ours.

After a few minutes Richard leaned over to say something. Marie laughed and pushed his head away, but he leaned back in with grin and a "hey, I'm just asking" kind of shrug. A couple more minutes of talk, now aided by Mark, and she laughed again and leaned back a little.

"What's so funny over there?" asked one of the other guys, whose name I'd learn was Daniel.

"Richard and now Mark are trying to persuade me to repeat theentiredance I gave Henry," Marie said. "Apparently on both of them."

"Well, not at once," said Richard with a laugh.

"Aw," said Marie, which widened Richard's eyes and made Mark laugh.

"You'd do that?" Richard said. "Two at once?"

"Handsome boy, if I decide to do it I'll happily do it to every guy in thisroomat once. Just the thought gets me wet. Well,morewet."

He looked shocked, which got another laugh from her.

"So how do we help you decide?" said Mark, who was grinning from ear to ear and still touching Marie, gently examining her nipple piercings. Marie grinned at him.

"You're doing a pretty good job right now," she said.

"Am I? So if I offer to do for you what you did for Henry, that would help our cause?"

Marie laughed, the sexual energy starting to make her voice a little breathy. She looked at him a second, her fingers lightly grabbing his hair in perfect time with his gentle pinches of her nipples.

"Help, yeah," she said, then grinned at Richard. "But you'rebothasking me, right? So, what's in it for me, Ricky?"

"Oh, I'd love to try to get you off," he said, recovering his wits and grinning. "You want to come over here when you're done playing with Mark?"

Mark laughed and turned, sitting Marie on the couch between himself and Richard.

"Hey, the ladies double-teamed Henry," he said with a smile at his friend. "Come on. I'll play man-to-man, you run the trap."

More laughing. Marie's crack about guys and sports analogies was cut off by Mark's kiss and long forgotten by the time he broke it.

They did a pretty good job, aided by Marie's guidance. Both kissed her, both ran hands all over her, and they ran their double team pretty well when Mark moved toward Marie's pussy, Richard smoothly transferring his attention to her breasts and neck and lips. Mark explored her belly and thighs at some length and didn't move in on her center until she grabbed his hair and pulled him there. She wasn't bored or impatient, she was just really, really hot.

As evidenced by the fact that she came after only a few minutes of his tongue on her clit. Marie's good at guiding guys while they touch her, showing that she needs it harder or softer or faster or slower by movements of her hands and hips and by vocal guidance, and she got her reward very quickly this time. She dissolved into laughter after her orgasm and pulled Richard's face up from her breasts for a long, happy kiss.

"That was quick," said Mark with the satisfied grin guys get from making a woman cum.

"This night has been foreplay since my clothes came off," said Marie with a laugh. "But I can go again if you're feeling generous."

"Oh, by all means! Can I explore some, play with your piercing down here?"

"Like I'm going to say no to that."

He took his time, gaining confidence as she writhed under his touch.Theirtouches, Richard also seemed to be learning pretty quickly what she liked.

I'm not sure Mark even realized when she came the second time, it was just a long, shuddering gasp. He didn't stop or even pause. She grinned up at Richard, who grinned back and kissed his way around her face.

"Take your clothes off," she said after a moment. "And do it nice, let me watch you."

Takes a reasonably secure man to make a show of undressing while in a room full of guys. He pulled it off, though, smiling at her all the while. Nice body on the guy, lean and athletic, which made these guys three for three in that department. AndI'msecure enough to say that when his pants came down we all got a surprise. Marie laughed with delight and Rachel, almost forgotten beside me, gasped out loud. Richard waspacking. It was long and thick and already mostly hard.

"Damn, Richard!" Marie said. "And here I thought that was yourgivenname."

He laughed at that, and when he bent down to kiss her she whispered something that made him laugh again. He grinned widely at her delighted smile when she reached down to take hold of him.

"Come here, now," she said quietly. He crawled up to present it to her, half-kneeling against the back of the couch.

Marie took her time getting to know the big tool. She kissed and sucked her way up and down it with obvious enjoyment for a few minutes, her gaze going from her new toy to his face and back. Her arms were outside his legs, making it awkward for her hands to reach him, which resulted in his cock flopping obscenely around against her face as she kissed and licked it. Finally she grabbed his ass in both hands and grinned up at him.

"You're going to have to do most of the work," she said. "I can't move much. But let me guide you until we get it down."

He did, but that doesn't mean it was gentle or slow. She took it easy for a few minutes, letting him gradually deeper, until finally his balls reached her chin. It was insanely hot and insanely obscene watching his big cock slowly slide out until the head appeared, then just as slowly slide back in, her mouth stretched wide to accommodate it and her head tilted back a little to let it into her throat.

Once she was used to it she guided him in picking up the pace, and when she didn't protest as his excitement increased he gradually built speed and force until he was fucking her face, saliva coating her chin now and her moans matching his thrusts. At one point he pulled it out for a second and looked down at her in concern.

"Am I hurting you, Marie?" he said.

"Nnnooooo!" her voice was a cry, she was near orgasm. She grabbed his ass again and pulled him back to her, her mouth groping for his cock like a hungry bird. "Give me!"

I hadn't been paying much attention to Mark at the other end of her, but now I saw that he was looking up at what Richard and Marie were doing and his intensity had picked up to match theirs, his mouth locked firmly over her pussy, jacking her clit with his tongue more than licking her.

She came twice before Richard did. He didn't pull back, and again her moans matched the timing of his orgasm, this time the action of her throat visible as she swallowed. It appeared to be an amount of cum worthy of a cock that big.

Her hands tightened on his ass when he started to pull back, keeping him there so she could give his cock some post-coital love. Marie's been known to almost anthropomorphize cocks, treating them like lovers separate from the attached boys. Which is mostly my fault, and which I find just insanely hot for some reason.

Richard finally flopped down next to her, reaching over to touch her face tenderly.

"Was I too rough?" he asked.

"God, no," she said, still breathless. "Showed these guys how I like it."

"You like it that rough?" said Mark from between her legs. She reached down to touch his face with a smile.

"Of course. Everybody does sometimes. And that wasn't really that rough."

"You've got tears on your face!"

"That happens when I deep throat. Especially when I deep throat aleg. That is easily one of the three or four biggest cocks I've ever seen, Richard."

He laughed and held it up, turning it this way and that. It's been observed before, but I'm glad I'm big. Be awkward to see her get off that hard on a monster if I had a minnow in my pants.

"And you," she said to Mark. "Fucking fantastic. That tongue curling thing you do could keep getting me off all night."

"Yeah?" he said, then curled his tongue in a U and started stroking her clit with it.

"Yeah," she breathed. After some teasing he seemed to be settling in again with intent, and Marie grinned and looked around the room.

"Somebody come take advantage of my oral fixation," she said. "Before I drag these two off to Vegas and marry them."

Daniel popped up off his chair so fast that I wasn't the only one to laugh out loud. I laughed again when he then tried to act casual. Marie asked him to strip for her the way Richard had, and he did, albeit with somewhat less confidence. He was redheaded and appropriately pale, but in very good shape. It occurred to me looking at the group of them that I was probably looking at a YMCA league basketball team, and I entertained myself periodically as the night moved on by trying to guess their positions.

Daniel wasn't the tower Richard was, but he certainly had nothing to be ashamed of. He was nervous at first, but it passed quickly. They kissed and touched for a few minutes before he moved into position, and he was clearly so overstimulated that he wasn't going to last.

Marie sensed it and kept letting him slip out of her mouth to kiss and lick him lewdly.Hotdoesn't even come close to how she looked with his balls in her mouth, her eyes trained upward at his face, Mark holding her hips down with his arms while he ate her furiously.

Must have looked pretty hot to Daniel, too. She wasn't even sucking him when he started to cum. His cock was jutting into the air above her face while she licked and sucked his balls and the base of his shaft, then suddenly he was groaning and shooting into the air, onto the back of the couch, and all over her face. Marie laughed and tried to take him back in her mouth, but she couldn't reach and ended up covered in cum.

"Oh my god, I'm a pornstar!" she joked as Daniel almost fell backwards onto Mark. "Towel!"

The action paused while Richard wiped her face, although Mark never completely stopped kissing and licking her. When she was clean-ish, she pulled Richard down for another couple minutes of kissing, then grinned down at Mark.

"You are seriously good at that," she said.

"Thank you," he said with a huge grin. "But is it my turn now?"

"How about if it's both of our turn?" she said sweetly. Took him a second, so she grinned and added, "What else are you good at, Mr. Magic Tongue?"

He laughed, and despite her trying to tell him to do it slow he had the rest of his clothes off in about three seconds. She had to block him with a foot in his belly as he tried to dive on top of her.

"Condom!" she laughed. "Condom! I know how slutty you nurses are, sleeping with any doctor who smiles at you."

He laughed and bounded to his bedroom in an eyeblink, coming back with several condoms, most of which he tossed on a table.

"Right," he said as he leaned down to kiss her. "Something comes to mind about pots calling kettles black."

"I don't know what you could mean," she teased. "This is my first time, be gentle."

He was, but not for long. After a couple minutes Marie grabbed his hips with her legs and started pulling him in harder and faster. She pulled him down for a kiss, then pushed him back and looked at Richard.

"Let me see that thing again, Kong," she said. "Let's get dirty."

It wasonafter that. Mark fucked her hard and fast while Richard again plumbed her throat. She loved it, cumming several times and moaning steadily around the beast. Mark came first, her legs again tightening around his thighs as he pressed hard against her. When he was done she almost knocked Richard over shoving him back.

"Give it to me," she said, breathless. "Come on. I want that thing."

Mark handed him a condom and they were quickly at it. Richard started off careful, no doubt he'd heard "it's too big" more than once, but Marie bucked up to meet him and grabbed a handful of his hair.

"Fuckme, Richard!" she said, her voice almost a growl. "Come on, we aren't making love here!"

I pegged him for a guy who'd never really fuckedbefore, but he learned fast. They were soon going at it so hard the couch was sliding across the floor. It was easy to spot Marie's orgasms, she sat up and grabbed him around the neck each time, getting the angle she needed to get off. His staying power was good and it was a pretty impressive fuck by the time he came, groaning and leaning down to kiss her hard. She'd had a good enough time by then to be partway out of it, in a happy sexual trance, and she just gently reached up to touch his face and kiss him, smiling almost dreamily. I grinned, happy for her. Not a lot of guys can do that to her.

When Richard rolled off Marie I put a hand on Rachel's waist. She'd stood rapt so far through the performance on the couch, turning to look at me wide-eyed from time to time but not showing any signs of fleeing the scene.

"You'll make her real happy, pretty girl," I said, "if you go sit by her and hold her hand and maybe talk to her while she comes down."

"What would I say?" she said, the wide-eyed gaze turned on me again.

"Just start with 'wow, that looked like fun' and go from there," I said with a grin and a pat on her ass. "Now hop. She likes to have somebody connected to her when she comes down from this high."

Marie grinned at her when she squeezed in on the couch, and although Rachel spoke too quietly for me to hear it looked like she said exactly what I'd suggested.

"It was awesome," Marie said. She was holding her hands up against her belly, amusing Richard and Mark and Rachel and Daniel by trying to approximate how far Richard's cock had reached inside her, when Henry and the fifth guy in the room came over to see if there was any margarita left.

"Adrian, dude, don't worry about it," Henry said while I poured. He punched his friend lightly on the shoulder.

"What's up?" I asked. Adrian looked like he'd rather not say, but Henry answered.

"He's dating Richard's ex," he said. Took me a second, but I got it and laughed.

"Hey, it's not all about size, brother," I said. He just nodded kind of glumly. Which I really shouldn't have found funny. Over their shoulders I could see that Marie wasn't wasting much time, she'd guided one of Rachel's hands to Richard's big cock and the two of them were feeling him up and laughing about it.

"I've never..." Adrian said. "Not likethat."

At least it wasn't just me who found it funny. Henry was grinning now, too.

"For whatever it's worth," I said, shaking his shoulder reassuringly, "I don't think he has, either. That's Marie's influence. So come on. Let's go see if the little sex elemental can infect us with some of that."

Marie smiled at me as we moved over by them.

"Oh," she said. "You think you're playing, too, Ken? Sorry, I'm not touching the help."

"Hate to remind you, Sugarpop, but you're the help too."

"Oh, yeah." She shrugged and grinned brightly. "Okay, then. Strip."

"Actually," I said, "Adrian here was hoping Mark would show him that tongue trick before we get back to sullying your virtue in the Biblical sense."

She quickly had two guys between her legs, taking turns touching and licking, all three of them gleefully delighted to be naughty. The grin on Marie's face was priceless, she was having averygood time. She bit the end of one finger and giggled and touched the head of whoever was pleasing her at the moment, coaching and complimenting and occasionally bursting into laughter. And the guys fed off her joy, chuckling and tickling and a lot less uncomfortable than they'd have been if she was a more passive participant. It's alwaysfundirty as opposed to sordid with Marie.

When it was clear that the boys were going to be there for a few minutes Marie pulled Rachel's head down by hers and whispered something, her eyes twinkling at me all the while. Rachel laughed and brought a hand up to her face, blushing a little.

"Rachel doesn't believe your cock is as big as Richard's, Ken," Marie said. "She wants to compare them side by side."

Rachel laughed and started to protest, but I reassured her with a smile and a wink and stood to strip off my clothes, making a bit of a show of it. Daniel laughed when my half-erect cock came out.

"Fuck, man," he said. "And here I thought I was doing good."

"You are," said Marie. "Those two are outrageous. And I've seen a lot of cocks, believe me."

"We believe you," said Henry at the same time Daniel said "No problem there." Marie laughed and they both moved over to kiss her and make sure she knew they were teasing.

Rachel still stroked Richard's cock, kind of idly. He didn't seem to mind, although after two orgasms he wasn't getting hard right away. When the pretty brunette's eyes finally lifted to my face there was heat, but also a lot of trepidation. I smiled at her.

"Don't do anything you don't want to, pretty girl," I said. "Not everyone is the sex maniac Marie is."

"It's not that I don't want to," she said quietly. "It's... I have a boyfriend."

"Several, tonight," said Richard with a grin. She laughed, as did Marie.

"Ken," Marie said, "quit being Mr. Sensitive Guy and offer the girl some cock. She's a grownup, she can say no if she wants to. And you, missy, get to work. I can't take care ofallthese guys, they'll kill me."

I moved close, intending to help Rachel to her feet and move to give Marie and her suitors some room, but Rachel thought I wanted something else and took my cock in her hand, still stroking Richard. She giggled, her eyes wide, and after a second looked down at Marie.

"Kiss them, honey," Marie said quietly. "Seize the day, and all that. Seize the cock."

Rachel laughed and looked up at me. I could see the instant she decided to do it, her look changing subtly from shocked and a little scared to something naughtier. "Oh my god, what am I doing?" to "What the hell, you only live once," so to speak. She leaned forward and took me in her mouth, tentatively at first, then let out a long moan and sucked me deeper. Her mouth was very soft and very hot, and I gasped a little at the first touch.

"It's so big," she whispered when she pulled back, seemingly to herself. She turned to Richard's, still in her other hand, and it was obvious her lust was skyrocketing. She sucked him with real enthusiasm, the moans steadily increasing.