Wedding Party Ch. 01

Story Info
Best Man meets the women of fantasies.
5.5k words
4.44
127.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Arrival

God, was he tired? He had been traveling for thirty-six hours, from the Middle East, to Germany, and to New York where he was waiting for his last flight to the West Coast. His body ached, his eyes burned, and his stomach was filled but uneasy, because of all the junk food he had consumed. However, it sure was good to be back in the U.S., to feel at home again, and to feast his tired eyes on all the good looking women.

One such lady was seated a couple of places away from him, on the other side of the row of uncomfortable chairs in the waiting area. She gave the appearance of being tall, was very fashionably dressed in blue business suit, with an open coat over her blouse, and a short skirt that showed off her long legs. Her short dark hair was pulled back behind her ears and came down to just above her shoulder. She had a beautiful classic profile with a straight nose, and lush red lips. Her trimmed eyebrows, dark eyes with long lashes, and smooth, lightly tanned skin all contributed to her exquisite beauty. She was probably a little older than he was, because she was using reading glasses, and had a few fine smile lines around her eyes and lips, but she was still a gorgeous female. One long leg was crossed over the other one, showing part of her stocking covered thigh peaking out of the short slit on the side of her skirt. In fact, he could see a hint of the lace at the top of the stocking indicating she was probably wearing sexy thigh highs. One high heel dangled from the toes of her raised foot, and Mark looked at the delightful smooth curves from the arch of her foot to her mid-thigh.

"Mark Hammond, Mr. Mark Hammond, please report to the check-in counter!" The loudspeaker announcement broke him out of his daydream fantasy. Oh, shit, now what's going to happen? he thought as he sat up and started to gather his things together. He was traveling with military orders on a commercial flight, and he knew that often times those were the first people who got bumped. As he started to walk to the counter, First Class boarding was announced, and he noticed the elegant woman he had been observing, get up and start to move gracefully towards the gate. She was tall, and elegant and sensual. He watched as her ticket was taken, and then she disappeared down the gangway.

Finally, at the front of his line, he told the attendant, "I'm Mark Hammond, you paged me."

"Oh yes, you're traveling on military orders, and I'm afraid the coach section of this flight is over sold!"

Oh, Christ, he thought, this is what I really need after traveling for two fucking days!

"So, to get you on the flight, we're going to have to upgrade you to First Class, as it will allow us to put on one of our regular passengers. Is that okay?"

"Are you shittin' me? Sure!" as a big grinned crossed his face. The attendant handed him his ticket and said, "You may go ahead and board now."

He was now assigned to sit in seat 4B. It was going to be a good day after all. As he walked onto the forward cabin, he stowed his bag in the overhead bin, gave his coat to the flight attendant, and turned to get in his seat. The woman he had been admiring in the waiting area was sitting in 4A, and she was looking up at him with a gorgeous big smile on her red lips revealing her beautiful straight white teeth. Two large very exotic green eyes also reflected her tantalizing greeting. She, too, had removed her jacket, and he could see that she was wearing a sheer silk cream blouse revealing the straps and design of her thin white lacy bra, that contained two very large alluring breasts. Dark circles of her areola showed through the covering material, and the erect nubs of her nipples tented the cloth of her blouse and bra. A deep shadowed cleavage was enticingly flaunted between her blouse lapels, as Mark's eyes were attracted to it by a large diamond pendant nestled in the deep crevice between her breasts.

Mark was a big man, about six feet, two inches, with a buff physic. He was a special-forces soldier, and he took great personal pride in being physically fit. In fact, he was one of the fittest soldiers in his whole division. He had a handsome face, and short brown hair, military trimmed on the sides, and a small wave on top.

As he sat down, the woman extended her hand and said, "Hi, I'm Monica. I guess we'll be traveling for a while together," with an affection in her voice that indicated she was happy about that. Her hand felt warm in his, and the pads of her fingers stroked the edge of his palm as her handshake lingered much longer than was necessary. He sat down and introduced himself.

Monica soon found out that he was in the U.S. Army Special Forces, had been flying for two days, was stationed in Iraq which was hell, he was dead tired, and that he was on two weeks leave to be the Best Man at his Army buddy's wedding. They were on a plane that was a non-stop flight from JFK Airport in New York to Orange County Airport in California. Monica told Mark that she lived in Dana Point, which was right next to San Juan Capistrano, where his wedding was. He learned she was married, but, was also an executive with a cosmetics firm, and did a lot of traveling. She was just returning home from two weeks of business in New York.

Her marriage did not seem to prevent her from flirting with the handsome soldier. As they talked, the flight attendant brought them wine, and Monica was very attentive, touching his arm to make a point, and at times, lightly scratching it with her perfectly manicured nails. The soft contacts of Monica's long delicate fingers sent shivers through the rest of his body. Mark gazed into her enchanting green eyes, was mesmerized by her luscious wet looking red lips, lulled by her melodious voice, and captivated by her breasts, which she would feed to his eyes by squashing them together with her arms, emphasizing the cleavage. Oh, to be that diamond, thought Mark. He would have been enamored with this woman, even if he hadn't been out of the country in a desert for eighteen months.

After they had finished dinner, with several more glasses of wine, and continuous conversation, Monica excused herself to go to the restroom. As he stood in the aisle to let her out, he felt the back of her hand brush lightly across the front of his pants as she walked past him. Must have been an accident, he thought, although he wished otherwise. When she returned, she bent over in front of him to get his attention, and all Mark could see were the round inner slopes of her succulent hanging breasts, and her diamond pendant swinging away from its enviable hiding place. When he finally tore his eyes away, and looked up to her face, she greeted him with a big lascivious grin.

He let her get back in her seat, and after she got settled, he noticed that her skirt seemed shorter. He saw the patterned lace band at the top of her dark stockings as she crossed her leg nearest to him. He heard the whish of her stockings as she shifted her legs against each other, and Mark fantasized about the panties that would be just above the top of her hose. As they took up their conversation again, and she turned towards him, he clearly saw that she had undone two buttons of her blouse, and more of the delectable flesh of the lightly tanned round swellings of her tits was revealed. The sides of her globes rubbed together as she moved, and squeezed into a deeper crease as one arm or the other pushed against their sides. It was difficult for him to keep his eyes on her face as she talked with such appetizing mounds being displayed in front of him, although his fantasies occasionally involved her sensual lips, too. He felt the stirrings of lust between his legs. He imagined those soft pliable breasts massaging his cock just like they were doing to her pendant. Or how her lips would feel enveloping it. What's the story of this temptress? Is she just a tease, or is she hot for some stiff stimulation?

In spite of this astounding visual stimulus and inspiration for his libido, because of his many hours of travel without restful sleep, and the food and wine, Mark just could not keep his eyes opened. He apologized to Monica, and told her he had to catch a nap. She embraced his face with her two hands, pulled his face to hers, and kissed him lightly with her soft sweet lips. He could feel her strong moist tongue lightly run side to side between his lips. "Sweet dreams, stud!" she cooed.

Mark reclined the seat and zipped right off to sleep. But his mind was very active as he thought about Monica's breasts and legs. He visualized this woman in her bra, panties and stockings, bending over showing her ass covered only by the strap of her thong. In his mind, his cock was pumping in and out of her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. He had her legs spread over his shoulders as he pounded her from the front, took her from behind and banged his thighs against her ass, and squirted cum all over her tits and face. His mind whirled with images of everything that his deprived body would like to do with her. It was also obvious that another area of his body was not asleep, as his manhood became engorged and snaked down his pant leg.

Monica's mind, too, was fantasizing about this male hunk sleeping next to her. She could feel the tingles in her nipples, and the moisture seeping into the crotch of her tiny panties, and she imagined all the possible things that could be done in a sleepless night with Mark. She could see the huge bulge in his trousers, even in the darkness of the cabin. Unable to resist the urge, she lightly touched him, feeling his hardness, and then gently stroked his full length. God, she thought, he's got to be ten or eleven inches long! Oh, how wonderful that thick cock would feel inside of me. He's so much bigger than Carl!

"Please bring your seat backs up and raise your tray tables," the stewardess' voice boomed over the intercom.

Mark startled awake. He'd had such a great dream, about Monica, her breasts and long legs and all the sexy things he'd like to do to her. He could feel that his shaft was hard and still extended down his pant leg. As his eyes focused, he turned to see Monica still sitting next to him, a large desirous smile on her thick lips. "Have a good sleep, soldier?" she cooed. He lowered his gaze to her cleavage, and could see the stiff dark points poking through her blouse. He looked back at her eyes and covetously smiled, "MMMMmmmmmm!" at her.

They both started gathering their things together, and then waited for the plane to land. Monica leaned over towards Mark, grabbing his left arm, pressing her hefty pliable breast against it. She held out her business card in front of him with her left hand. Placing her mouth next to his ear, she murmured, "My cell phone number is on the back. Next week, after the wedding, why don't you come over for dinner? I'll show you some real Southern California hospitality." With that, she ran her tongue around his ear lobe. Mark could feel his cock shudder at the insinuations of this exceptionally sexy woman.

Mark let Monica walk in front of him as they deplaned. He was enjoying watching her hips oscillate, and seeing the black seams of her stockings disappear under her short skirt. Wow, she had some long beautiful legs, he thought. Would love to have them wrapped around my head! Mark was thinking of all kinds of wicked things about her legs when he heard, "Mark, Mark Hammond." Because he was so intently watching Monica's ass, Mark had not even seen Harry. He was torn, but he had to go to his buddy. After all, that was the reason he was here in Southern California.

They shook hands and embraced, clasping their arms around each other.
"Great to see ya, bud!" "I'm so glad you're here Mark!" As they pulled apart, a pair of soft feminine hands grabbed Mark's neck. A blonde blur went in front of his eyes, and soft lips kissed his bristly cheek. He could feel large, firm breasts pressing against his chest, rubbing him up and down as their owner bounced in delight. Her bouncing also rubbed his still partially firm cock against her pelvis. "We're so happy that you made this trip for us! OOOhhh!" she sighed as she felt his size and firmness probing her belly. The dazzling young blonde disentangled herself from Mark, and blushingly cast her eyes towards the ground, embarrassed by the erotic thoughts that were running through her head.

"I guess you've just met Kathy!" said Harry as the warm arms released their grip around Mark's neck. She sure had felt good! He looked at the most beautiful young blonde woman he had ever seen. She had golden hair pulled off her face in a pony tail. Sparkling azure blue eyes, a small straight nose, thick pouting lips surrounding a wide mouth filled with striking teeth. Her pink halter top barely concealed her large round breasts. The V neck showed her cleavage and the curved inner slopes, and her soft tan flesh also bulged out on the sides. A crystal piercing in her belly button adorned her smooth brown flat tummy. Tight grey cotton Capri exercise pants started below her hip bones, and stopped at her calves, clinging to her long shapely legs. She was probably about 5' 6" tall, but her wedgie strapped sandals made her an inch or two taller than Harry, who was 5' 8.

His eyes finally made it back up to her eyes. "God Harry, I knew she was pretty from the pictures, but she's gorgeous. What's she doing with you?"

"Thanks bud! So much for having my Best Man support me! Let's get your bags, and get you home. You must be exhausted!"

They turned and started to walk towards the baggage claim. Kathy was just ahead of Harry and Mark. Mark was staring at Kathy's cute butt, swaying in the hip hugging tight pants, with the seam wedged deeply into the crease separating the two tight globes of her ass. She had great legs, nice round firm cheeks with just enough size and jiggle, and two little dimples just above the top of the pants. What a nice package she was.

At the baggage claim, he saw Monica standing next to an older gentleman, tall, thin, distinguished looking, and in a business suit. He figures it was her husband. She saw him, smiled and winked in acknowledgement. As he went up to retrieve his bag from the carousel, Monica was right next to him. "The bride?" "Yea." "Cute!" "Yeeeaaa!" "Don't forget to call! I'll give you something you'll never forget! Bye!" And she was gone with her bag.

"Who was that?" asked Harry.

"Just a woman I sat next to on the plane."

"Well, the ride can't have been too unpleasant!" teased Harry.

When they got to Harry's king cab, he told Mark to throw his bag in the back seat, and sit up front. Kathy scooted in front of Mark getting in on the passenger side, put her foot on the running board and stepped up. As she bent over to crawl into the middle seat, her pants, right in front of Mark's face, stretched tight over her ass. The seam snuggled between her two spheres separating them into two glorious handfuls, and divided her pussy lips where the seam pressed into her slit. The view confirmed his impression that she was not wearing anything under the Capri pants except her bare skin. Mark had thoughts of leaning forward a sucking on some of that inviting anatomy, but knew it was not the time or the place.

When he got in, Kathy was sitting slightly on his side of the seat to avoid the stick shift. This pressed their thighs and hips together. To create a little room, Mark put his left arm over the back of the seat bringing them closer together. He had a great view looking over her shoulder and down at the slopes of her spherical tanned breasts through the V of the halter top. As she moved and talked, and the truck jiggled, Mark enjoyed watching her breasts bounce, shake, and bump together, accentuating her cleavage. At times the top would pull away, giving him a glimpse of her pink pebbly areola and taut nipples. What a dynamite body this hot babe has! His shaft had not totally softened since he woke up from his nap on the plane and the stimulation of Kathy's body took over for Monica's on his firm tool. He hoped it wasn't too obvious.

But it was. Kathy couldn't believe that the pole lying along side Mark's leg could be real. It was much bigger than Harry's, and for that matter any other she had ever seen anywhere. She observed it twitching at times, and could clearly make out the ridge of the head about half way to his knee. Mark was such a handsome hunk, he was sure going to have fun with someone while he was here, thought Kathy. Would something that big hurt, or would it... She put her wicked thoughts out of her mind, but she sure was enjoying watching the reactions of his cock she was causing by her provocative flaunting.

They finally pulled up into a circular driveway in front of a huge two-story contemporary Spanish style house. The planting and the grounds were spectacular, with lights illuminating the palm trees and the other shrubs. Mark had learned that this was Kathy's father's and step-mother's house. Kathy had lived here while she was going to college, and had stayed on while Harry was overseas. Mark was going to be staying here, except for the night of the wedding when the whole wedding party was going to be staying at the hotel where the reception was going to be held.

Mark was still hard when they finally arrived, because of all the rubbing against this beautiful blonde woman next him, looking at her tits and hard nipples, and thinking about what lay under her pants pulled tight between her legs. He tried to discreetly shake his long shaft down his pant leg as he got out of the truck.

They grabbed his bags, and walked up to the front door. Inside was a masterfully decorated house. Walking across the marble tile entry foyer, they stepped down into a large living room, with two story windows looking out over the suburban lights below. Mark could see more extravagant lighted landscaping surrounding an sapphire pool in the back yard. "This is my dad, Tom," said Kathy as she extended her hand towards a man getting up from an upholstered chair. He was about the same height as Harry, thin, with thinning hair on his head. He took a step to Mark and shook his hand. "Welcome, we're happy you could make the trip for the wedding to support Harry and Kathy!"

"Hi, I'm Suzanne," said a short woman coming into to the room from Mark's right. She was really good looking! Petite, about 5' 4", dark hair pulled to the back of her head and then falling to her shoulders, and a pretty face with bright red smiling full lips, she walked right up to Mark. Her dark hair and tan emphasized the redness of her lipstick. She was wearing a light blue button down shirt with just the tails tied below her very big breasts. This displayed a nice deep suntanned cleavage between her large rounded touching mounds bouncing together as she approached him. Her tight bronzed stomach was highlighted by a gold belly-button ring. She had tiny white shorts hanging low on her hips and stopping at the junction of her legs, which were also tanned, firm and curved, and she had her red painted toes in some tall open-toed navy strapped heels.

Kathy said, "This is my step-mom." She looked to be in her mid-thirties and was quite a sizzling package. She was probably close to twenty years younger than Kathy's dad. Suzanne extended her right hand, and grabbed the back of Mark's hand with her left. "We've so looked forward to having you come and stay with us. We hope you have a great time here!" as she stroked the back of his hand with her fingers nails, and beamed into his eyes with her dark brown ones. Mark could feel the hairs on his arm reacting, and sparks moving into his body and down to his repeatedly stimulated groin. She seemed to enjoy holding on to his hand a little longer than was needed.

12