Wedding Plans

Story Info
How to plan a wedding, the fun way.
900 words
3.8
59.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

I don't know what woke me, it may have been the dawn breaking through the window, it may have been the delicate aroma of her perfume or it may have been the softness of her breast under my hand. What ever it was, it was causing my libido to dance through fields of lust. Her back was to me and I could tell she was still asleep by the rhythmic cadence of her breathing. By the faint light coming through the window, I could see her curly hair, her shell-like ear and her bare, inviting neck peeking out from under the sheets. I could feel she was nude just like me.

We had made love the night before and somehow; it was different, better than it had ever been. We had made love quite a few times but always at her place, in surroundings that did not lend themselves well to my passion. The fear of discovery was always there and for me, the feeling that I was an outsider, an intruder into her world. Now, she had thrown propriety to the winds and moved into my apartment with me. She was going to put hers on the market.

The thought of last night’s lovemaking combined with the soft feel of her skin and the smell of her perfume reawakened the desire she had so completely extinguished the night before. I slid up as close to her as my blossoming manhood would allow and kissed her on the neck. Her rhythmic breathing was interrupted by a soft gasp and I knew that she was awake. I kissed her again, let my hand slide downward to her waist and then back up to caress the soft flesh of her breast and to let my fingers find the nipple, already beginning to harden. The sounds she was making changed from sharp intakes of breath to a contented purr, almost like a kitten being stroked.

She pushed backwards against me, opening her legs a little, allowing my masculinity to rest against the soft, warm spot that she hid between them. Her hand went down to find me. "Ooh, you are ready aren't you? Again?"

"Is there any reason not to? You feel just as ready as I do."

There was no answer, just a soft "MMM" before she released me, rolled over to face me and recaptured my manhood in the same warm spot. She whispered in my ear, "I just don't want you to overdo it. I want to be able to do this again and again for many years to come."

If I died doing this, I would die happy. I kissed her and we made love again, slow, sensual and with more passion than I could ever remember. She opened her legs and welcomed me between them. Slowly I entered her and slid in and out until I could sense that she needed an increase in tempo. Faster and faster I plunged into her until she began to gasp in the throes of climax. I held her tight and was thrilled at the pleasure I was able to bring her.

Later, when she was about to fall asleep again, I kissed my way down from her lips to her neck, to her breasts, to her tummy and eventually to the area that was so inviting and had brought both of us so much bliss. This was the first time I had done that to her and my enjoyment was doubled because of her satisfaction.

My tongue invaded her, dancing with the sensitive little thing that caused her to gasp, time after time. She was lost in the land of ecstasy and within moments she had the most intense climax I had known her to have so far. I made a silent vow to myself to do this again and as often as she would let me. My own reward was the sensations and pleasure she had experienced.

She was gasping for breath when she said, "My God, as old as I am, I've lived a very sheltered life and never had that done to me before. Please, do it again and then I would like to try to do it to you. Would you mind?"

If it made her happy, it would make me happy and I told her so. I did it again. This time it took much longer, perhaps ten or fifteen minutes. Then she tried it on me. At first, she wasn't very good and not quite sure how to go about it, but it wasn't long before she got the knack. She was just as successful on me as I had been on her. Of course I told her she could practice on me anytime she wanted.

We spent the entire morning experimenting, doing things and trying positions that neither of us had ever done before. By midday, all we wanted to do was rest and hold each other.

Later that evening, we were talking about future plans. I wanted to marry her right away, but she said it would have to be delayed until late June, after her granddaughter graduated from college and could be her maid of honor.

Copyright © 05-01-2001 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers