Wedding Reception MILF

Story Info
Wife attends an out of state wedding and ends up used.
3.2k words
4.12
173.7k
144
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MyWildWife
MyWildWife
147 Followers

This story was inspired by a picture of my wife and a comment at a family gathering. For the most part, this is a complete work of fiction.

*****

When this happened my wife was 40, about 5'9" and a 135 lbs., long brown hair and green eyes.

My wife's niece was getting married out of state. Her niece had met her fiancé while she was attending college there. My wife and her family went out for the wedding while I stayed back with to take care of our two kids. When my wife came home, she showed me pictures of the wedding and some of her. She who wore a very conservative black dress, just below the knee, sleeveless with a modest collar and sensible heels (she had turned into such a mom). When she came back, I asked the normal questions, how was it, who was there, did she have fun. Looking back on it, she seemed a little evasive when answering but nothing that made me suspicious.

Later I was looking through a bunch of the wedding pictures at my mother in-law's home and saw a picture of my wife, which not only gave me an instant hard-on but got my imagination running wild. It was a picture of my wife at the reception. She was seated at a table with a couple of younger guys. It was one of those pictures photographers take at weddings as they move from table to table. Her legs were crossed and her skirt had ridden up to just past mid-thigh, showing a lot of leg. Her legs are her best feature. One of the guys was leaning close for the picture but what really got my attention were her eyes. Her eye lids were drooping a little, a sure sign that she had a good buzz going. She gets very horny, even slutty when drunk.

The picture and her less than forthcoming answers got me thinking, but what made me put pen to paper was a comment at a family cookout a few years after the wedding. Her niece and husband had moved back into the area and were at the cookout. Her husband brought a friend visiting from back home, who for some reason looked familiar. During the party, I was standing near the two and overheard a comment. "Where is the wedding MILF?" Then it hit me, this was one of the guys in the picture. That was it though. I didn't hear anymore. I don't know if he meant my wife. I don't know if anything happened with my wife. The rest is what I imagined had happened.

Now fast forward. Not too long ago I was vising one of those porn sites that have all kinds of videos that are categorized, e.g., MILF, Amateur, Lesbian, Group, etc... I was browsing Gang Bangs and found several that I enjoyed, and then I clicked on "Wedding Reception MILF". You probably know where I am going with this.

On the screen was my wife with two young men, early twenties I would guess. They were standing outside next to a brick wall, the back of the hotel possibly. A third was filming and later I would discover that he had videotaped the wedding as a favor to the groom. My wife's eyes had that glassy, partially closed look which told me she had had too much to drink. They were passing a joint between the three of them talking, mostly complimenting my wife on how good she looked, and calling her a MILF. She looked at them funny and one explained, Mom I Would Like to Fuck. She grinned at this and said Luke you are full of it. You could clearly see that they were working her. Luke then suggested that they shotgun the joint, which she and he did. The other friend then insisted on his turn and those two did a shotgun. Immediately after that, Luke had her shotgun it once more. They were not wasting time in their between turns. For every hit they each got, my wife got two. When the second guy's turn came again, he started shot gunning the joint with her. He then placed his hand on her chest which she pushed away. My wife was now in rhythm and turned to Luke for his turn. As they were shot gunning it, he started rubbing her breast. This time she didn't push him away but after a several seconds she pulled back

Here the video cut to a hotel room, based on the contents it must have been one of the guys room. The room was a typical hotel room; two double sized beds, a night stand in the middle of them. My wife was sitting on the one bed and Luke was sitting across from her on the other drinking. The second friend came into the picture and handed her what appeared to be a mixed drink and sat next to her. They continued to compliment my wife, telling her that they couldn't believe that she was 40, that she had a better body than most of the girls their age. Then some Q&A started. They asked if she had ever been with another woman. She responded by smiling and nodding. This got them pretty excited. How about a couple of guys at once? Again that smile. They seemed not to believe her or at least pretended not to.

"No way, really?"

"More than once" she said.

"Wow, a hot wife!"

She missed the meaning of that one. Luke suggested that she would be more comfortable without her shoes and Kim lifted one leg to him and told him Ok. He took it off and she lifted the other foot to him and he removed the other shoe but held onto her foot. I hadn't noticed if she had pantyhose on before but she clearly didn't now. She was now leaning back resting on her elbows, her leg extended. The compliments began to fly about her legs. They asked to see more and my wife said no, they could see enough now. Her dress was now about half way up her thigh. The guy sitting next to her reached over and said please, and started to pull the hem up. She giggled and tried to push his hand away and said to behave that she was married but he kept trying. Finally she said ok and hiked her dress up so that the hem was just below her panties. Luke hadn't let go of her foot. She now had one foot on the floor and the other supported in his hand, her one leg straight out. Luke took the opportunity to lift her leg slightly and to the side so that he could see right up her dress.

He said "Black panties, sexy!"

My wife grabbed her hem and attempted to cover herself up by putting her hand and skirt between her legs. The one seated guy next to her took her hand away and adjusted her skirt so the panties were now visible to everyone. Again my wife protested and told them to behave themselves but she had a big smile when she said it. They said of course but didn't stop. At this point the guy, who was videotaping came into view. He must have put the camera on a tripod or something.

He then kneeled on the bed behind my wife. "Do you think she has matching bra and panties on? Only one way to find out." He then unzipped the back of her dress while her hands were busy keeping the one guy's hand from roaming. "Bingo, matching set."

The look on my wife's face looked like she thought things were getting out of hand. This had gone from flirting to something else. A man was kneeling behind her with her dress unzipped, another seated next to her trying to pull her dress up and one more opposite her holding her foot and leg in the air.

My wife shouted "Stop!" And they all did. "If I show you my bra and panties will you stop and be good?" Obviously her judgement was a bit impaired due to the alcohol and marijuana.

They all nodded in agreement and released whatever they were holding onto. She stood between the two beds and then slipped the dress off her shoulders and let it bunch up at her waist. Next she hiked up her skirt a bit more so most of the panties came into view. "There! Satisfied?"

She sat back on the bed, her dress bunched around her waist.

Luke stood up and reached out and took her by the hands and pulled her back to her feet. Her dress started to fall and the boy next to her gave it a tug and it fell to the ground. Luke then let go of one hand and helped her step out of the dress now piled at her feet. She was now standing between the beds, in her bra and panties (bikini briefs).

The other two were making catcalls and whistling.

From the look in her eyes, she was clearly buzzed but the slight smile on her face told me she was enjoying the attention, a 40 year old mom of two, with three college age guys clearly wanting her.

Luke tried to slide a bra strap down but my wife caught him and said "You've seen my bra and panties, now behave."

One of the other two suggested that they show her something to make things even.

My wife asked, "Like what?"

I can't remember which one said it, but I heard "How about three six packs?"

To which my wife laughed and said, "What kind? Budweiser?"

The other two joined Luke and my wife between the beds and the three lifted their shirts. All three indeed had rock hard abs. You could tell that my wife was impressed. One took her hand and slid it up and down his stomach. My wife didn't resist, just went along with it and stared at his stomach.

You could tell from her eyes and smile and the way she moved that she was beyond buzzed. Knowing my wife, I knew the chances were good that this was not going to end up well. He continued helping her stroke his abs and then guided her hand lower until she was rubbing his crotch over his pants. After several seconds she pulled away and looked at the three and said she had to leave.

At this point, all three started to tell her to stay. To have one more drink, that they would behave and she could go back to her room after the drink. She said no but they persisted and finally she said, ok one more.

They filled her glass and guided her back to the bed. Luke sat across from her and the others sat on either side of her. Luke asked her if she liked foot massages, she said sure, are you offering. He didn't say a word, he just reached down and picked up her foot and proceeded to rub her foot. He appeared quite skilled; she closed her eyes and leaned back just a little. One of the guys helped her raise her glass to her lips and she took a big swig and then he took the glass away, and his other friend guided her onto her back. She lay on the bed, again one foot on the floor, one in Luke's hands and two men on either side of her, just in her panties and bra.

Her two new friends began to massage her shoulders and stomach, her eyes had closed and it appeared that she had surrendered herself. Luke was now working past her knees and rubbing her thighs on the outside and then the inside. As her neared her panties she started to sit up but the two others continued to massage her shoulders. Her resistance was minimal. Luke was now rubbing her pussy over her panties. One of the guys rubbing her stomach started to kiss her. My wife returned the kiss. After a minute or two Luke slid her panties to her knees and started to rub her pussy, he didn't finger her but worked her pussy over. She started to raise her hips to meet his caress. His friends lowered her bra straps and then lowered the cups down below her breasts. The one who wasn't kissing her started to kiss and suck on her breasts and nipples. You could hear subtle moans coming from my wife. Luke then removed her panties completely.

Luke stood up and stripped. He then positioned himself between her legs and climbed on top of her. I couldn't see as he was blocked the camera but you could tell he was guiding his cock into her pussy. An "Oh Fuck" escaped my wife's lips and I knew he was in. Luke lifted her legs and put them over his shoulders. It surprised me that she let him, when I tried this she would always pull them down and tell me that it didn't that way at 40. As Luke started to fuck her, the other two got naked.

The one, who had originally been filming everything, went back to the camera. He obviously had taken it off the tripod as he moved behind Luke to get a good view of his cock sliding in and out of my wife. After a minute, he moved and you could see his other buddy trying to put his cock into my wife's mouth but he wasn't having much luck. He looked up at Luke and said something, I wasn't sure what but a second later, Luke pulled out and his friend grabbed my wife under the arms and pulled her to the edge of the bed. Her head now hung over the edge. Luke jumped back on top of her and continued to fuck her. With my wife's head now hanging over the edge, his friend was able to shove his cock into her mouth. My wife wasn't sucking him off as much as he was now fucking her mouth and throat. At this point, there were no signs of being gentle or seduction. My wife had gone from flirty MILF to their personal fuck toy.

Luke came and I guessed he came in my wife. The one who had been filming handed off the camera and took his place. Luke was now filming, one buddy fucking my wife's pussy, the other fucking her mouth. After several minutes, the one fucking her mouth started to cum. Instead of cumming in her mouth he pulled out and squirted all over her face. Just before the guy fucking her came, he told my wife to tell everyone that she loved cock. I could barely hear her but she said that she loved cock, I was shocked. As wild as my wife had been, with me she would never talk like that during sex, well actually anytime. He then came and called her a good slut wife.

At this point, my wife was lying alone, naked on the bed. The guys were apparently having a quick beer. My wife started to get up but they came back to the bed and being young, were already getting hard again. I should note that none of them were huge, just average and the one who had originally been filming was on the small side but it didn't matter. It was very hot watching my wife getting fucked and used.

Luke then helped my wife off the bed and told her to get on her knees and she complied. The three now stood naked in front of her. Luke told her, "Be a good slut and suck until we are hard enough to fuck you again."

She obeyed and started sucking, one cock after the other, going back and forth. After several minutes, they picked her up and guided her to the bed. Luke lay on his back and the other two positioned my wife on top of him. She began to fuck him. The cameraman positioned behind her. I knew he was going to try and DP her. Now my wife and I had done anal sex before but she had to be in the right mood. I know that she had tried a DP when she was young but found it uncomfortable. I was waiting to see if they could get her to do it.

As the cameraman got closer I could hear her say, that it wasn't going to work. He kept guiding his cock toward her ass (his friend was getting great shots). The original cameraman told her to just relax, it would be alright. She didn't fight it and I could tell as his cock started to penetrate her ass, she was gently pushing back. He was smart and went real slow. Finally he was in. He and Luke found a rhythm and started to fuck her together. She was definitely into it.

The third guy put the camera back on the tripod and asked, "Do you know what airtight is?" She shook her head no. He then stood in front of her and told her to suck. She took him into her mouth and started to suck. "Airtight!"

I'm not sure who said it, but one of them said, didn't I tell you she would be a hot slut. I knew we could fuck her. One of the others said, not sure how you could have known that at the ceremony but you did. It appeared that they had singled her out early on.

The guy she was blowing grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth. He said "Suck my cock slut, suck." He then came in her mouth. He didn't let go of her head but said, "Swallow it, swallow all of it" and my wife did as she was told.

He got off and grabbed the camera to get a good shot of one cock in her pussy and one in her ass. Neither of the other two lasted long. They both came and the one that had been in her ass got up and Luke pushed her off of him onto the bed. My wife was lying on her back when the guy with the camera came up and told her to spread her legs slut. He then videotaped her ass and pussy full of cum. I wonder what your husband would do if he saw all of that cum oozing out of you. My wife just closed her eyes. It appeared that she was now regretting the events.

Luke told her she could go now but to show up in the morning to blow all of them before everyone left. She said I don't think so. He replied unless you want everyone at the wedding to get a copy of this video, you better be here.

At that point the video ended.

I looked for other posts by the same person and searched on similar titled videos but couldn't find anything else of my wife. I jacked off several times watching that video. I wished they had spit roasted her but hey, what I saw was very hot. I'll share more when I made her watch it with me.

MyWildWife
MyWildWife
147 Followers