Wedding Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched the monitors, I kept stroking myself, getting closer and closer to orgasm. Watching as one after the other women started screaming with pleasure. Watching Kimberley's pussy juices began to flow. I watched as the woman licked Kimberley's' pussy dry. I watched as Jack was Cuming in her ass. As Kimberley screamed for more my cock began twitching. I wished I was Jack was all I could think as my cum squirted onto the monitor

But it wasn't over. I watched as Jack placed his limp cock in her mouth. "Suck me hard bitch." he commanded. Kimberley eagerly followed his command. Licking and sucking him back to hardness. I watched as his hard cock pounded her mouth, she was struggling against the cuffs but could not get away from his cock. He pinched and slapped her ass, her tits. Her face in the monitor showed her enjoyment. My cock hardened as once more I enjoyed the fucking she was getting. Once more my cock spewed cum over the monitor.

I watched as Jack walked out of the room with Kimberley still handcuffed to the chair. His revenge was complete. He would have a tape to show at her wedding. I watched as Jack smiled and laughed as he got into his car and drove away.

The women slowly recovered from the influence of the BMI. One after the other they gasped as they realized they were naked in the arms of another woman. I watched as Kimberley recovered from the effects of the BMI. She was screaming for help and screaming to be released from the cuffs. I watched as the women struggled to remove the cuffs and couldn't. I watched as the police were called and they sawed the cuffs off her hands. I saw her embarrassment and swore Jack would not get his tape, but I did owe him something. I watched as one after the other the cars left and wondered how many lives Jack had ruined and how many new relationships had been created.

Then I climbed out of the attic and went back to my office to watch all the tapes and make a new one for Jack.

"That's perfect." Jack said on Monday. "Make the few edits that you suggested and have the tape for me on Saturday before the wedding. I wonder how Kimberley is going to explain this to her husband."

"I'll deliver it to the chapel myself" I said as he left my office.

Saturday came and I drove to the chapel, laughing as I thought of the surprise that awaited Jack.

When I got to the chapel, I handed Jack the tape and took a seat in the back. I was smiling almost laughing at what was about to happen. The screen Jack was planning to use to show the video I had provided him set behind the alter facing the guest.

Bill and the best man were at the front of the chapel waiting for the wedding to begin. I watched as the minister appeared and all heads turned as Kimberley appeared at the back. She was gorgeous in her wedding gown.

Instead of music playing as Kimberley walked down the aisle. A video tape started playing and Jacks face appeared. His voice booming out of the speakers as he talked about taking BIM from Huntington and Huntington and using it for his personal pleasure. On cue police appeared behind Jack and escorted him from the chapel. He wasn't smiling as he walked past me. If Jack would have looked more closely when he entered my office, He would have seen that I video all my clients conversations. The video stopped and the music sounded.

While this may not have been the perfect wedding day that Kimberley had planned, Bill and Kimberley are still married, Jack is still in jail and I have that special tape I pull out of my desk every now and then to relieve my sexual frustration.

12