Wedding Tackle

Story Info
I married a futa!
3.2k words
4.49
96.5k
158

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,804 Followers

Her beauty made my heart ache. I couldn't believe she was finally mine. For months she had smiled and laughed, but always kept a distance between us. Cruel and painful. "Wait until we are married," she had said, again and again. And now we were. I had lifted the veil and kissed the soft lips of this beautiful woman who was now my wife.

My wife! Spectacular in her white dress, the tight corset exaggerating the voluptuous curves that I had lusted over for so long. At last her breasts were mine to bare, her nipples mine to suck on, and when after torturous hours of ceremony and celebration we were alone, the bridal bower beckoning, I tore at her laces to reveal those wonders, massaging the soft flesh as I kissed her smooth, sweet skin.

I was in love with the touch of her skin upon my lips, and impatient to taste every secret and sacred bit of her, to possess her in entirety. I searched for the clasp that would free her fully from her dress, but she pulled away and I moaned in frustration. "I must have you now," I cried. "Don't tease me!"

"As I told you, I am not like other women," she said seriously. "I am both blessed and cursed, and now that we are married our fates are sealed. Undress, my love."

I hastened to do as she asked. I soon stood naked before her, my hunger for my new bride undeniable. My proud cock was only of average length and girth, but many young women had learned the skill of its wielder. I knew the woman in front of me would be well satisfied.

She released the hidden clasp and her dress fell to pool about her feet. My sigh of pleasure gave way to a cry of surprise as she eased her underwear down to reveal a cock, limp but erecting swiftly. And what a cock! Thicker than mine, without a doubt, and easily twice my length too!

I had on occasion seen pictures of women with cocks, but never such a beautiful woman, nor such a magnificent cock. I must have looked the perfect fool, gaping at that incongruous shaft that dwarfed my own. I had no idea what to do.

She solved that problem by catching me in an embrace, her hands finding my bum cheeks and digging into them with sharp fingernails as she kissed me fiercely on the lips. Her hard cock pressed against my belly, while mine dangled pathetically. "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long," she whispered, pushing me down onto the bed.

On the edge of panic, I tried to push her away, but she grabbed my wrists and held them down above my head. I couldn't believe how strong she was. "Trust me," she said. "You're going to love it."

She kissed me again, her tongue darting between my lips, her breasts squashed against me, her cock hot and restless. I could feel the tip leaking precum, and was startled to feel my own cock stirring and swelling, probing between her thighs, finding the wet and familiar folds of... pussy.

Sighing, she eased down slowly onto my length and sat up, releasing my wrists. She was wonderfully tight, and there was no denying she was all woman, and gorgeous too, just with something extra. She looked down lovingly into my eyes as she fucked me in cowgirl position, and I couldn't resist grabbing her amazing breasts as they bounced seductively above me.

Faster and faster she rode me, panting delightfully with effort and deep in concentration as the tension mounted. I was getting close too, and I moved my hips in time while pinching her nipples. All the while her huge shaft bounced between us, strings of clear precum splashing over my chest. The size of it terrified me, but there was something powerfully erotic about it.

I could suddenly hold back no longer. "I'm coming," I warned, moments before I did, erupting wonderfully inside her. Whimpering with frustration, she grabbed my hands and pulled them to her cock. "Please," she begged.

I couldn't deny her. I wrapped my hands about the shaft and stroked while she rode the tail end of my orgasm with fresh vigour. "Oh, fuck!" she cried. "Fuck! Yes!" Her cock stiffened with impending climax, and with a powerful jerk it spat a great jet of pearly white cum that splashed across my neck and chin. I was so shocked by this that I did... nothing, as a second jet of thick cum splashed across my lips and my left cheek.

Still in the pulsing jetting throes of orgasm, my wife dropped down and kissed me fiercely, licking her cum from my face before penetrating my mouth with her cum-laden tongue. "I hope you like it," she murmured, "because you're going to get a lot more soon."

Grinning mischievously, she swirled her breasts in the cum that had been pooling between us while we kissed, and presented them to me, each areola in turn thickly smeared with her cum. Had my mouth not already been full of the taste of her, I might have objected. The thought of a man splashing me with his cum, even of licking a man's cum from a woman's breasts, did not appeal, and her cum certainly looked like man's cum, and smelled like it, but...

She wasn't a man. The cock and the cum were confusing, but otherwise she was all woman, tall, beautiful, curvy. For months I had wanted her all to myself, and now she was mine. Her cock... To be honest, I was envious. I wanted a cock as long and thick, and as virile and copious, as hers. The taste of her cum was subtle, not unpleasant, and I felt a rush of pleasure as I tasted her again, as my lips fastened about each jutting nipple, sucking gently, and my tongue swept in circles about them, licking the cum from the tender flesh.

And she was still hard, her cock pulsing and twitching against my chest. She eased off me, backwards, pulling me after her, until she was standing and I was on my knees, my eyes level with that huge, terrifying shaft. My hands itched to feel it again, to hold it firmly this time, like a caged animal, as it writhed and spat at me. It was too thick for my hands to encircle, and long enough that I could grip it easily with both as I stroked it lovingly, and as glistening precum once again drooled from its tip, I couldn't resist a lick to taste it... Salty.

She pressed against my lips, demanding entrance, and I opened to accept her. Hot, eager cock surged into my mouth, forcing my jaw open as wide as it could stretch. I tried to keep my teeth away from her sensitive skin - but then she was thrusting against my throat, and I recoiled, choking, coughing. "Sorry," she said, though there was little contrition in her eyes.

"It's okay," I said, once I had caught my breath. I wrapped my lips about the head of her cock, this time holding her still with a hand at the base of her cock while my other stroked the shaft with firm pressure and a steady pace. With my tongue I licked as well as I could about the head, concentrating on the places I liked having my own cock stimulated.

I could feel that I was hard again. My whole groin was tingling with arousal in a way that was more intense than I could remember it ever being. It made me wish I were a woman so that I could spread my legs and beg to be filled and fucked like never before. It made me wonder if being fucked in the ass by the beautiful cock I was sucking would really be so terrible.

I looked up into her eyes, and saw there such hunger that I doubted I had any choice in the matter. If I denied her, she might take me by force. Hopefully she would be satisfied with coming in my mouth. Hopefully also she wouldn't come nearly so much, because I had no hope of swallowing so much cum, and so fast too.

How surreal that I was the one on their knees with the other's cock in their mouth! It should have been me thrusting into my wife's mouth, feeding her my cum, letting her worship my cock. But I loved holding her cock in my hand, feeling its incredible virility. I was worshipping it, hungry for the divine ambrosia to burst forth once more. I was becoming the cum-loving slut I had hoped my wife would be.

As I grew accustomed to having my mouth full of impatient meat, I tried to take her deeper, but ended up choking. She was too much for me, and I didn't even have experience with lesser cocks. But her enjoyment was clear, not least in the copious quantity of precum that blended with my saliva.

Her hands massaged her breasts, and her fingers teased her nipples, and the gentle questing thrusting of her hips grew ever more urgent. She was close. I increased the pace of my stroking, and sucked hungrily on the tender flesh in my mouth. She grabbed my head fiercely with one hand as her mighty cock swelled and stiffened, and she cried out as her cum flooded my mouth.

I was overwhelmed by it. I tried to swallow, but the pulsing flow poured from my lips, coating her cock and covering my chin. There was so much of it! And how, when she had no balls, that I could see, anyway. I continued to stroke the cum-soaked, glistening shaft as the contractions gradually eased.

She dropped to her knees suddenly to kiss me. "Thank you," she said. "You're the best husband I could have asked for." She kissed me again. "That really wasn't bad, for a beginner. But practice, as they say, makes perfect..."

Wrapping her hand about my own hard, throbbing cock, she said, "Fuck me, my love. As long as you like. As hard as you like. In any way you like. I want your cock in me."

I didn't need any further encouragement. I ordered her onto her hands and knees, and took her from behind, thrusting with ease and pleasure. She was wet from my earlier cum as well as her own excitement, and soon I was slamming into her like a piston in an engine. She lowered herself onto her elbows. "Harder," she said. "Faster..."

I tried, and loved every minute of it, but orgasm eluded me. I collapsed onto my back. "You come on top," I said, panting. She rode me in cowgirl for a while, then reverse cowgirl, and then I positioned her on her back with her ankles over my shoulders. The head of her huge cock nestled between her beautiful, bouncing breasts, and the desire to see her come in that position renewed my vigour. Hard and deep I pounded, my own climax approaching fast, until - wonderfully - I was rewarded with jet after jet of creamy cum arcing across my wife's face and her neck and her breasts, and I came so hard I could barely think, let alone move.

"What a fucking mess," she said, laughing as she dropped her legs from my shoulders. "Lick me clean," she ordered a moment later.

And I did, though she was fast asleep long before I finished.

*

The shock of discovering my wife had a cock, and one of such astonishing size and apparently insatiable appetite, was nothing compared to my shock the following morning as I stood in front of the loo, desperate for a pee, and unable, inexplicably, to find my own cock. I pushed my pyjama bottoms down to my knees and stared uncomprehendingly at the thatch of pubic hair where my cock and balls should be.

I explored the region with my fingers, dreading what I would find as much as what I obviously wouldn't. An absurd hope that my wedding tackle, so to speak, was merely invisible, was quickly dashed. What I found, though, was the unmistakable outline of labia majora, lips pursed together protectively about...

I needed to pee so badly it hurt! What else could I do? I sat on the loo, spread my legs, and hoped for the best. Even then, I was too scared at first to relax and let it flow. The sensations were all wrong. But at last a little squirted out, and the floodgates opened. I stared down between my parted legs at the pee streaming out from between my new labia.

I looked up again as the bathroom door opened. My wife, naked and wildly gorgeous, stood in the doorway watching me with a bemused smirk. Her cock, limp for once, twitched and stirred as she watched me pat myself dry with toilet paper.

I stood, pulling my pyjamas up self-consciously. Apart from having a pussy instead of a cock and balls, I couldn't sense any other changes. I checked my face in the mirror as I washed my hands, but I looked as I had looked the day before. I was still a man, just... without man parts.

My wife stood behind me, her hands on my hips, her breasts warm and soft against my back, her hard cock poking between my parted thighs. "Anyone that drinks my cum is bonded to me forever," she said. "That's why I stayed a virgin until I was married. Until you promised yourself to me forever. Because you are mine forever now."

She sighed a little wistfully. "I had hoped it would not be so soon, but once a man has impregnated me, his cock is no longer needed, and will transform as you have seen."

"You're pregnant?" I asked, choosing to ignore the rest of what she had said.

She bent and kissed the back of my neck, sending a thrill down my spine. "Yes, my love."

Down below, her hard, throbbing cock was pressed against my pussy, only the wool of my pyjamas between us. "I want you naked," she whispered, "and on the bed. I've been dreaming of fucking your ass all night, but your ass can wait. Fucking your pussy is going to be so much sweeter."

For all that I was still bewildered over everything that had happened - my impossible wife, the impossible change to my body, her talk of my being bonded to her, whatever that meant - her hunger for me set butterflies of desire swirling within me. If I'd still had a cock, it would have been hard and desperate for attention. I had a pussy, though, and while I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted, I was sure that my wife was about to give it to me.

I stripped out of my pyjamas and practically dived onto the bed, rolling onto my back and spreading my legs invitingly. The sight of my wife's cock, however, so thick, so long, did give me a moment's worry. I had a pussy, but did I have a vagina? How big was it? I mean, the cock had barely fit in my mouth, and now it was about to fuck my pussy - a pussy that was brand new. Did I have a hymen? Would it hurt? Would I bleed?

A moment's worry - more like a panic attack. I started to close my legs, and to retreat, but my wife grabbed my knees and held them still, lowering her face to my pussy, and licking gently between my sensitive labia, ascending to - oh, oh wow! - my clit. I had a clit. My building panic evaporated in an instant, replaced by a sense of wonder. It was so much more intense than my cock had been.

My wife was licking my pussy! Just a day before I could not have conceived of such a thing, much less that I would enjoy it so much that losing my cock and balls seemed like a small sacrifice. How long I lay writhing in pleasure beneath her teasing lips and tongue I cannot even guess. I wanted it to go on forever, and at the same time I could feel my whole body tingling as I built slowly, steadily towards the climax that I both craved and tried to deny.

And then she slipped a finger into me, and I could deny it no longer. Waves of orgasmic pleasure washed through me as I convulsed about the finger in my virgin vagina, her tongue sweeping steadily across my clit until I was suddenly hypersensitive and begging her to stop.

She climbed up over me and kissed me with lips that were wet from my pussy. "Ready?" she asked.

I nodded. If I had thought her cock looked too big, the pressure of the head against my pussy as it sought entrance gave me a whole new appreciation for its significant girth. I had never been fucked in the ass before. I had certainly never been fucked in the vagina before. Having such a huge cock pushing into me, stretching me so much that I feared it would do me terrible damage, was almost enough to make me panic again, but suddenly my body opened and my wife's wonderful cock thrust into me, and I forgot all my worries and lay there luxuriating in the blissful intensity of it.

To my surprise, I saw that only the head of her cock, and maybe one or two inches of the shaft, had penetrated me. She had barely begun her conquest of me. Or maybe she had gone as deep as she could go. I had no idea how big my vagina was. She pulled out slowly, making me whimper with complaint, but she thrust into me with determination, burying fully half that enormous shaft inside me. "Fuck!" I shouted. "Fuck!"

I felt so full from her! So astonishingly wonderfully painfully full! I could scarcely breathe. She pulled out slowly, and thrust in again, deeper, and again, deeper, and again, deeper with every thrust, faster and easier as my body yielded to her. Resting one hand on my belly and the other between my navel and my ribcage, I could feel myself bulging around the invader that was soon pounding into me with long, hard strokes.

I had my answer. My impossible vagina was long enough to take my wife's impossible cock to its very root. I loved being so full of her, so stretched by her. I welcomed every inch of her into me.

Her expression was savage with pleasure and lust. Grabbing her breasts, I pinched her nipples gently. "Harder," she begged, panting heavily from the exertion. The length of her cock was giving her thigh muscles a good workout. I pinched harder, and she hissed with pain, but then she cried out as her cock stiffened inside me, forcing a cry of pleasure from me in turn. We climaxed together, convulsing in each other's arms as her cock pulsed powerfully within me, filling me with more and more of my wife's thick cum until it was squeezing out around my wife's thick cock.

"Thank you, my love," she said, "my husband dearest." She lay on top of me as we kissed, her cock still hard and buried to the hilt within me - and I couldn't have been happier.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,804 Followers